Pussy clean poll

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Nick1477
Virgin

Pussy clean poll

Unread post by Nick1477 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:01 am

For those who stay in the room and watch,
1, does wife ask if you wish to clean her pussy
2, does she demand that you clean her pussy
3, does she just sit in your face giving you no choice
4, is it never mentioned because she knows it revolts you

cucking88
Experienced

Re: Pussy clean poll

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:05 am

GF only asks me to clean her pussy when she fucks someone I don’t like.
Gigi fan for life!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:49 am

A combination of 2 and 3. When she fucks there's zero chance I won't eat the cream pie. She either demands I do or just sits on my face. I love it anyway.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:03 pm

When we play in our swinger group we go bareback. When one of the other guys cums in her pussy if I see it I immediately go over and clean her pussy for her. If I am lying on my back and fucking another woman cowgirl style, Ann crawls over and sits on my face. This is my favourite.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:35 am

I haven't been present when my wife has played in a long time. And, her BFs going bare is relatively new for us. The cleaning happens when she gets home. I would so love to watch them cum in her. I just don't know if I'd clean her in front of them.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:00 am

cucking88 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:05 am
GF only asks me to clean her pussy when she fucks someone I don’t like.
She's a keeper.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:06 am

Yes she is! She brought some last night, it was intoxicating. Nothing better than being a cuck.
Gigi fan for life!

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:13 am

I’ve never been present when my Queen fucks her Bull, and the soonest I’ve ever been able to reclaim her was more than 24 hours later.

That said, one of the tipping points in my Queen’s decision to try cuckoldry was the first time she heard that cucks will often clean up their Queen’s cream pies. She practically came on the spot, and couldn’t wait to ask me if that was really something I would do for her.

So I have to answer based upon what we WILL do, when O’m able to be in the room to witness her being serviced by a Bull. Having already discussed it, she’ll certainly expect me to eat her pussy clean, and if I’m not into it, she will almost certainly squat on my face to force feed it to me.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:22 am

I'm never present in the room but after she fucks her boy friend she will call me in and make me clean his cock and her pussy.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:49 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:22 am
I'm never present in the room but after she fucks her boy friend she will call me in and make me clean his cock and her pussy.
I love that. She rubs your face in it, literally, and further humiliates you by forcing you to suck a man's cock right after he's fucked your wife with it. The only thing more emasculating would be to make you dress in panties while doing it.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:11 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:49 am
submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:22 am
I love that. She rubs your face in it, literally, and further humiliates you by forcing you to suck a man's cock right after he's fucked your wife with it. The only thing more emasculating would be to make you dress in panties while doing it.
I am always in panties and usually a teddy with garters and stockings.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:20 am

She pointed me with her index finger to clean up.
I did after taking some pictures.
My wife helped me by raising her buttocks.
By stroking my hair, she let me know how pleased she was.
She tongue kissed me to taste the truth.

Then she said:
"Fuck me now, mix your cum with his. I have this thought so arouse me with doing it."
I did while she cleaned her lover's dick with her mouth.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:07 am

For me it was 1,2,and 3. Although #3 was because of her position with me on my back or side watching and she would move over to me, knowing I would enjoy giving her that extra pleasure And just knowing her, I am sure she liked doing that with her lover watching me lick and suck his cum from her pussy. She would usually offer my mouth and tongue to clean up her lover if he would like that. Some did, some didn't. Their choice.

BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:50 pm

Whenever my wife is going out on a date, I ask her to bring me back a doggy bag. She would come home with her pussy full of cum and I would assume the position as she sits on my face and deposit its contents. When we are all playing together, I wait patiently for her lover to pump her full of juicy cum and they I become her vacuum, cleaning it all come. Sometimes I even clean her juices from his cock.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:42 pm

I usually am in another room with her current guy. When they finish she'll text me if they'd like me to come in. It's a request, but I'm usually down. I'll go in and clean them up. He has very little refractory period so occasionally he will get hard again when I'm cleaning him. If he does, I'll finish him off.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:12 am

Cgb29 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:42 pm
I usually am in another room with her current guy. When they finish she'll text me if they'd like me to come in. It's a request, but I'm usually down. I'll go in and clean them up. He has very little refractory period so occasionally he will get hard again when I'm cleaning him. If he does, I'll finish him off.
I have had the same experience when cleaning one of my wife's lover up as well. Not often but a few of the younger ones that were okay with me cleaning him. I would usually finish him off also although it took a little longer, which I did not mind and neither did my wife or the gentleman. I will say that some I would get them good and hard again and then they would want my wife again and she was happy to accommodate those fellows.

Texas Rebel
Virgin

Unread post by Texas Rebel » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:54 am

My wife says "you want to come over here and clean this before we fuck again?"

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:06 am

She usually just curls her finger to call me over before saying "clean us up".

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:12 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:01 am
For those who stay in the room and watch,
1, does wife ask if you wish to clean her pussy
2, does she demand that you clean her pussy
3, does she just sit in your face giving you no choice
4, is it never mentioned because she knows it revolts you
3 and 4, she initially wasn't into it, but now she loves it and demands it

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:38 am

None of the above. He finishes in her in missionary (her preference). He stays on top of her caressing her and gently making love to her until he softens and falls out. Letting her enjoy those moments of being fulfilled and full. When he rolls off to the side, my wife always gives me a dreamy look and opens her legs a bit more for me. That's my cue to move between her legs and lovingly clean her. Quite often her spent lover is on his side next to her, caressing her breasts and kissing her as my tongue begins it's dance around her anus and then north, to her cummy vagina. It can take a while for me to bring her to orgasm this way and by then her lover is sometimes hard enough to penetrate her again. At least, this is how it was....