To watch or not to watch

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Nick1477
Virgin

To watch or not to watch

Unread post by Nick1477 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:16 am

I have always been in the room when my hot wife is with her various lovers. I find it such a turn on watching their every move and taking photos.
The majority of guys on here seem not to be present at the time. So I am now wondering wether to change my approach and wait for her to return home and give me all the juicy details and may be the odd selfie of his dick in her mouth. I could always clean her up whilst she's telling me all about it.
From those who've tried both is it more exciting to wait for her at home?

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: To watch or not to watch

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:23 am

I've had the opportunity for both. I prefer to watch. I like to see her cum on another dick and see his cum fill her on land on her.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:29 am

That's like me but don't know whether to try something different

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:38 am

I love watching. Love it. Still, when once in a while she goes out, the waiting also has its pleasures.

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:22 am

Well surprisingly there is a middle ground listening is super!

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:33 am

I've seen my wife with other men in sexual situations more times than I can count, but it's always little sneaks and peaks, and for the most part she has her privacy when doing her thing. We both agree it's more fun that way.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:29 am

I prefer she play without me present. To hear all of the details through her eyes is more arrousing than anything I might witness in person.

silkyhw
Trainable

Unread post by silkyhw » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:54 am

Both are exciting. Watching is more physical - seeing her legs round his back, hearing her urging him to cum inside her, kissing her as she orgasms, tasting and smelling her, sloppy seconds etc. But knowing she is with another guy and waiting for her to come home is deliciously erotic - and probably my favourite!

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:38 am

Watching is always preferred but if she isn't in the same city, I ask her to record the session. But the waiting part is the best.
Gigi fan for life!

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:52 am

I’m required to watch (this isn’t a hard ask, as I love to watch). My Wife sees cuckolding as a couples activity, where she gets to dominate and humiliate me. She enjoys the physical part of course but the mental side of it turns her on like crazy.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:19 am

For me I have always watched her except for three times. I prefer to watch as I always feel I am missing out. I do know that she is a completely different sexual animal when I am not there. One time she and her lover did allow me to set up the computer in the spare bedroom so I could video their night together. When he arrived at our house we all had a few drinks together and at a certain point as planned I drifted off and went outside for a walk. When I returned they were in the spare bedroom and I went to our bedroom and watched tv until I fell asleep.

What she forgot and forgot to tell him was I had turned off the screen by her request so she could have only a candle light atmosphere in the bedroom. So, I had set this up before her lover came over. Well after they had a few drinks and went into the bedroom after I had left, they had joked and laughed about how I had I forgot to turn on the camera. It was perfect. I would get her in action without any inhibitions. So they/she were totally free to be as they/she wants to be without out judgement or feeling she would hurt my feelings.

The next morning after he had left at about 7 am and she came to bed, I had asked her did she have a good time. She said it was nice half heartedly and half tired. As I started asking questions she asked if it could wait as she was tire and wanted to sleep. So I got up made myself some coffee and had checked to see if my video idea worked and it did.

They started fucking shortly after 9 pm and went on and off until just after 6 am. They fucked five times and each time lasting over an hour of hard core fucking. One time lasted just over two hours. They laughed and joked about how wet the bed was from her pussy juices. In between fucking they talked as she stroked and sucked his cock. I was in total awe as how she never let go of his large cock, I could not believe that was my wife doing all that stuff.

She would lay with her head on his chest as he had his arm around her while they talked. She held his cock and slowly stroked it while it was soft and many times she would go down on him. She would take his soft cock in her mouth down to his balls as he held her head their for a few moments and then allow her to pull back up as he got hard again. This went on the whole time they were not fucking. She gives great head and he acknowledge that many of times that night.

It took me over a full week to finally watch it all in detail. A few hours at a time but just as much as they fucked it was just as wild to hear her talk to him in between fucking. The Things I heard her say and the things she wanted to do sexually but felt she could not do them with me was incredible. I am still in total amazement over that night and she refuses to talk to me about it. I highly recommend getting a hidden camera with sound and doing this. I had permission you should to, but make sure you can handle the results as its very likely you may see a completely different side of your woman.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:33 am

We have cameras in our bedroom and at our caravan, so if I wasn't there I still wouldn't miss out on the action

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:11 am

Both,I like to watch very much but I also like to take my wife to a hotel were she is meeting her date for the night watch her go up to his room with him and then I will sit at the bar have a few drinks and wonder to myself at what stage they are at then get a text from her saying they are finished and she will be down soon then watch her walk into the bar with that freshly fucked look about her and on the way home she will tell me all about her night and we go to bed and fuck ourselves silly 👍

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Would love the opportunity to watch, but that privilege is forbidden by my wife, so I have to listen to her as she recounts the intimate details. She has told me that she is not comfortable being watched and she is there to enjoy HIM, not to satisfy my need to observe the action. Will not consent to even allowing a clandestine recording of the event. Also doesn't feel that any of her lovers would appreciate or enjoy being watched by her husband.

I did on one occasion watch her give a guy head to completion while in the back seat of our car. It was a night, after we all left a party and drove down to the beach, so my view was somewhat diminished, but what a thrill it gave me.

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:57 pm

Waiting is SO intense!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:16 am

We have had an evolution with my wife's playmate. The first couple of times I watched and participated right along with them from the second Neil came in. Then one time I listened in from upstairs for about 15 minutes while they played together which I found very hot. This has progressed to having a camera and baby monitor in the kitchen and living room. When Neil comes over, I'm upstairs 'doing taxes' and the wife is in the kitchen. There Neil slowly seduces her for about 15-20 minutes – chit-chat, gentle touches, light kissing, etc – and then they move onto the living room couch. The clothes go off and the fun begins. After about another 20 minutes they go upstairs and I join them in bed. I found over time that he whole seduction thing is hotter to watch than the actual sex. However, if I was hanging in the background, it just never worked. So, this way I'm watching, without obviously watching.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:37 am

My wife and I both enjoy me watching. I have told her to go out and have sex numerous times without me, but she tells me that it just isn't enjoyable unless she can look over and see me masturbating.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:43 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:19 am
For me I have always watched her except for three times. I prefer to watch as I always feel I am missing out. I do know that she is a completely different sexual animal when I am not there. One time she and her lover did allow me to set up the computer in the spare bedroom so I could video their night together. When he arrived at our house we all had a few drinks together and at a certain point as planned I drifted off and went outside for a walk. When I returned they were in the spare bedroom and I went to our bedroom and watched tv until I fell asleep.

What she forgot and forgot to tell him was I had turned off the screen by her request so she could have only a candle light atmosphere in the bedroom. So, I had set this up before her lover came over. Well after they had a few drinks and went into the bedroom after I had left, they had joked and laughed about how I had I forgot to turn on the camera. It was perfect. I would get her in action without any inhibitions. So they/she were totally free to be as they/she wants to be without out judgement or feeling she would hurt my feelings.

The next morning after he had left at about 7 am and she came to bed, I had asked her did she have a good time. She said it was nice half heartedly and half tired. As I started asking questions she asked if it could wait as she was tire and wanted to sleep. So I got up made myself some coffee and had checked to see if my video idea worked and it did.

They started fucking shortly after 9 pm and went on and off until just after 6 am. They fucked five times and each time lasting over an hour of hard core fucking. One time lasted just over two hours. They laughed and joked about how wet the bed was from her pussy juices. In between fucking they talked as she stroked and sucked his cock. I was in total awe as how she never let go of his large cock, I could not believe that was my wife doing all that stuff.

She would lay with her head on his chest as he had his arm around her while they talked. She held his cock and slowly stroked it while it was soft and many times she would go down on him. She would take his soft cock in her mouth down to his balls as he held her head their for a few moments and then allow her to pull back up as he got hard again. This went on the whole time they were not fucking. She gives great head and he acknowledge that many of times that night.

It took me over a full week to finally watch it all in detail. A few hours at a time but just as much as they fucked it was just as wild to hear her talk to him in between fucking. The Things I heard her say and the things she wanted to do sexually but felt she could not do them with me was incredible. I am still in total amazement over that night and she refuses to talk to me about it. I highly recommend getting a hidden camera with sound and doing this. I had permission you should to, but make sure you can handle the results as its very likely you may see a completely different side of your woman.
Could you please elaborate on the things your wife said and the things she wanted to do? Very hot story.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:14 am

uxorious wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:43 am
mrdnrm wrote:
For me I have always watched her except for three times. I prefer to watch...............
.......... So they/she were totally free to be as they/she wants to be without out judgement or feeling she would hurt my feelings. .............
It took me over a full week to finally watch it all in detail. A few hours at a time but just as much as they fucked it was just as wild to hear her talk to him in between fucking. The Things I heard her say and the things she wanted to do sexually but felt she could not do them with me was incredible.........
Could you please elaborate on the things your wife said and the things she wanted to do? Very hot story.
The things she said when I wasn't watching such as telling her lover, "yes this was awesome for once" "you made me feel so good inside, something I never felt with my husband" "I love the size of your cock it fills me so much more than my husband's" "My husband has never given me a orgasm before with just his cock, you made me feel so good and so many orgasms I want your cock to be all mine" as she goes back down on his cock trying to suck it hard again. "I want to feel your cock inside me all the time"

The things she wanted to do when I wasn't there watching; basically to have the freedom to tell her lover how she was feeling, how good he made her feel, to be able to continually go down on his cock without a look or stare from me. To not worry about being judged by how much she wanted another lover with a larger cock and more stamina, a lot more stamina. The freedom to express herself without out the fear of hurting me. Not to have refrain and hold back screaming with pleasure, without me there she just let it out. I never heard her scream so loud in pleasure. This is the truth , is it what you were asking?
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:12 am

shorebird wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:22 am
Well surprisingly there is a middle ground listening is super!
I love this... gives them a chance to be more natural while still providing a thrill...

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:38 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:16 am
I have always been in the room when my hot wife is with her various lovers. I find it such a turn on watching their every move and taking photos.
The majority of guys on here seem not to be present at the time. So I am now wondering wether to change my approach and wait for her to return home and give me all the juicy details and may be the odd selfie of his dick in her mouth. I could always clean her up whilst she's telling me all about it.
Once my wife confirmed that she was playing with other, various lovers she worked with or met through the club where she work, and I was fine with it and very excited, she began bring some of her lovers home. I got to listen at first but eventually when a guy was okay with it, I got to watch. I also was enjoying the clean up duties she offered me. There were also a few guys who allowed me to clean up them as well as her and even sometimes orally participate up close and personal as the fucked.

When she was with someone and I was not there to watch or listen in, she would tell me all about what went on and what she really enjoyed as I went down on her once she was home. I loved all of these ways but preferred watching and clean up of course.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:07 am

My wife doesn't want me watching. She wants privacy when she's having sex with her boy friend. She doesn't want to put on a show. When she's having sex at home I am in the house and can hear them and she's okay with that. That really turns me on hearing them making love. I think I prefer not being in the room with them because I know it I was the one fucking another man's wife I don't think I would want him watching me.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:31 am

AZPainter wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:38 am
Nick1477 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:16 am
Once my wife confirmed that she was playing with other, various lovers she worked with or met through the club where she work, and I was fine with it and very excited, she began bring some of her lovers home. I got to listen at first but eventually when a guy was okay with it, I got to watch. I also was enjoying the clean up duties she offered me. There were also a few guys who allowed me to clean up them as well as her and even sometimes orally participate up close and personal as the fucked.

When she was with someone and I was not there to watch or listen in, she would tell me all about what went on and what she really enjoyed as I went down on her once she was home. I loved all of these ways but preferred watching and clean up of course.
Very hot, thanks!

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:32 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:14 am
uxorious wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:43 am
mrdnrm wrote:
For me I have always watched her except for three times. I prefer to watch...............
.......... So they/she were totally free to be as they/she wants to be without out judgement or feeling she would hurt my feelings. .............
It took me over a full week to finally watch it all in detail. A few hours at a time but just as much as they fucked it was just as wild to hear her talk to him in between fucking. The Things I heard her say and the things she wanted to do sexually but felt she could not do them with me was incredible.........
The things she said when I wasn't watching such as telling her lover, "yes this was awesome for once" "you made me feel so good inside, something I never felt with my husband" "I love the size of your cock it fills me so much more than my husband's" "My husband has never given me a orgasm before with just his cock, you made me feel so good and so many orgasms I want your cock to be all mine" as she goes back down on his cock trying to suck it hard again. "I want to feel your cock inside me all the time"

The things she wanted to do when I wasn't there watching; basically to have the freedom to tell her lover how she was feeling, how good he made her feel, to be able to continually go down on his cock without a look or stare from me. To not worry about being judged by how much she wanted another lover with a larger cock and more stamina, a lot more stamina. The freedom to express herself without out the fear of hurting me. Not to have refrain and hold back screaming with pleasure, without me there she just let it out. I never heard her scream so loud in pleasure. This is the truth , is it what you were asking?
Loved this update, thanks for posting.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:39 am

It all depends on the guy and situation. I go with whatever they decide and actually like the fact I have no choice in the matter.