To watch or not to watch

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Harold 1Lulu23
Virgin

Re: To watch or not to watch

Unread post by Harold 1Lulu23 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:49 am

I have always lliked to watch and sometimes video. I work with a guy who seems very interested in her nd it turns me on and the fact that he's black makes it even better. I want a video of her seducing him and begging for his cock.

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:44 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:16 am
We have had an evolution with my wife's playmate. The first couple of times I watched and participated right along with them from the second Neil came in. Then one time I listened in from upstairs for about 15 minutes while they played together which I found very hot. This has progressed to having a camera and baby monitor in the kitchen and living room. When Neil comes over, I'm upstairs 'doing taxes' and the wife is in the kitchen. There Neil slowly seduces her for about 15-20 minutes – chit-chat, gentle touches, light kissing, etc – and then they move onto the living room couch. The clothes go off and the fun begins. After about another 20 minutes they go upstairs and I join them in bed. I found over time that he whole seduction thing is hotter to watch than the actual sex. However, if I was hanging in the background, it just never worked. So, this way I'm watching, without obviously watching.
It all depends on what works for you we are all different I have watched my wife, I have joined in and I have let her fly solo as long as you are both in agreement, 👍

Dontjudge
Virgin

Unread post by Dontjudge » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:20 am

Wanna be here, so a handful of salt needed.

I read many stories, and not being present is quite common.

In my perfect world, being present is a must, or near. It shocks me to read that she's gone on an overnight or vacation. That blows my mind. I'm not sure I could do that.

What I'm reading is an open cheating, she's doing as she wants and all is ok as long as both agree.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:48 am

Watching, listening, and waiting are all completely different experiences.
I think what may work for one situation may not work for another even with the same three people involved.

In my opinion this is something that should be played by ear with complete flexibility exercised by everyone.
Because as soon as the fun ends for just one person the whole thing tends to fall apart.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:37 am

Adam, Maricel, and I don’t really have threesomes, as such, as Adam isn’t interested in being around when I make love with my wife. At times, he comes in our room and makes love with Maricel while I’m in the bed. In those cases, I’m not overtly watching them directly, but listen to them and occasionally catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. Then, when Adam is finished, and if I’m feeling the urge to have my turn, Adam will generally leave us alone.

Adam is fully respectful of my marriage to Maricel, and totally accepts the fact that we occasionally have marital sex, but has no desire to be present for that. I, on the other hand, love hearing the sounds of Maricel’s and Adam’s lovemaking and the glimpses I get, as well as the aromas, tastes, and feelings of having my wife after she’s been filled with Adam’s semen. Conversely, Adam never wants to partake of my sloppy seconds. Maricel always showers after making love with me before being in Adam’s arms again. I’m perfectly satisfied with our status quo.

DM