Did chastity or cuckolding come first?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Chastity then cuckolding
28%
Cuckolding then chastity
43%
Chastity only so far
8%
Cuckolding only so far
22%

Total votes: 105

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:11 pm

The two are often connected, and I'm curious to see in which order they occur more often. I'd also love to hear if one had a great influence on the other happening.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Did chastity or cuckolding come first?

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:24 pm

I was placed in chastity the day we became engaged to be married.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:10 am

We played with Chasity long before she made me a cuck.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:46 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:24 pm
I was placed in chastity the day we became engaged to be married.
Very hot, living the dream.
Kycouple wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:10 am
We played with Chasity long before she made me a cuck.
Would you say chastity played a big role in the progression towards cuckolding?

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:01 am

Chastity did play a big role towards cuckolding. I am very small down there and when we had sex she never felt anything so I suggested if she really needs a much bigger dick I would be open to it. She eventually found someone to take care of her sexually.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:48 am

She cheated on me before we got married and told me, i forgave her. Then after our marriage took a lover it was not because of my size more i lacked the experience she craved and her naughty kinky mind. It would be over 10 years later before she put me in chastity mainly because pre interent neither of us knew such things exsisted.

She has admitted that even on our wedding day i probably was always destined to become her cuck husband. A term we didnt know either.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:48 am

Cuckolding first. We started with MFM, then we both wanted her to be able to enjoy the experience 1:1 so I watch, but she didn't like me jerking off because that took away from us being together after him, so cage but unlocked to play when he left, then current situation with cage. Every step has been the right one and I am better to serve her (and our) needs when caged as I am not focused at all on me.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:12 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:01 am
Chastity did play a big role towards cuckolding. I am very small down there and when we had sex she never felt anything so I suggested if she really needs a much bigger dick I would be open to it. She eventually found someone to take care of her sexually.
I see. You said you were locked the day you became engaged. By that, do you mean permanently? Were you ever locked temporarily before that?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:14 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:48 am
She cheated on me before we got married and told me, i forgave her. Then after our marriage took a lover it was not because of my size more i lacked the experience she craved and her naughty kinky mind. It would be over 10 years later before she put me in chastity mainly because pre interent neither of us knew such things exsisted.

She has admitted that even on our wedding day i probably was always destined to become her cuck husband. A term we didnt know either.
Beautiful destiny haha. Do you wish you had found chastity earlier?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:17 am

kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:48 am
Cuckolding first. We started with MFM, then we both wanted her to be able to enjoy the experience 1:1 so I watch, but she didn't like me jerking off because that took away from us being together after him, so cage but unlocked to play when he left, then current situation with cage. Every step has been the right one and I am better to serve her (and our) needs when caged as I am not focused at all on me.
Great progression. Yeah, I think one of the best things about being caged is the pure dedication and focus to serving her.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:14 am

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:12 am
submissivedanny wrote:
I see. You said you were locked the day you became engaged. By that, do you mean permanently? Were you ever locked temporarily before that?
I was locked permanently at that time. I was locked in my first marriage.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:41 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:14 am
toreaddave wrote:
submissivedanny wrote:
Wow, that's intense. So it was basically decided right then and there on your engagement day that your soon-to-be-wife would make you a cuck? If you don't mind, what was the discussion like when deciding on permanent chastity and cuckolding?

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:00 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:41 am
submissivedanny wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
submissivedanny wrote:
Wow, that's intense. So it was basically decided right then and there on your engagement day that your soon-to-be-wife would make you a cuck? If you don't mind, what was the discussion like when deciding on permanent chastity and cuckolding?
The way it came about was my girl friend at the time had just got out of a bad marriage. Her husband was an alcoholic, abusive and cheated on her so she wasn't sure about getting married again so I suggested to her about chastity and domestic discipline and it would be a female led marriage. I printed a lot of material from the internet about it and told her to go home and read it. I didn't hear from her for several days then she finally stopped at my house with the material and thought it might work. When I finally proposed to her she surprised me with the chastity cage that evening and said my dick now belongs to her. The cuckolding started a little while after we were married at my suggestion because my small dick didn't satisfy her.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:23 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:00 pm
toreaddave wrote:
submissivedanny wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

The way it came about was my girl friend at the time had just got out of a bad marriage. Her husband was an alcoholic, abusive and cheated on her so she wasn't sure about getting married again so I suggested to her about chastity and domestic discipline and it would be a female led marriage. I printed a lot of material from the internet about it and told her to go home and read it. I didn't hear from her for several days then she finally stopped at my house with the material and thought it might work. When I finally proposed to her she surprised me with the chastity cage that evening and said my dick now belongs to her. The cuckolding started a little while after we were married at my suggestion because my small dick didn't satisfy her.
That's awesome. Glad it all worked out in the end. You said your small dick didn't satisfy her, but wasn't it already locked up permanently on engagement? How long before you brought up cuckolding?

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:26 am

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:23 pm
submissivedanny wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
submissivedanny wrote:

That's awesome. Glad it all worked out in the end. You said your small dick didn't satisfy her, but wasn't it already locked up permanently on engagement? How long before you brought up cuckolding?
We attempted sex once after a couple weeks of dating and it didn't do anything for her but she still loved me and wanted to make it work. She thought she could go without sex but I could see it was really bothering her and encouraged her to find someone who could satisfy her.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:53 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:26 am
toreaddave wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:23 pm
submissivedanny wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

We attempted sex once after a couple weeks of dating and it didn't do anything for her but she still loved me and wanted to make it work. She thought she could go without sex but I could see it was really bothering her and encouraged her to find someone who could satisfy her.
Ah I see. Beautiful journey. Thanks for the discussion. I hope I can find something like this in the future.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:19 am

My wife started cuckolding me on my birthday. A couple months later it was Valentine’s Day and that is when the cage went on. It was also the first time I got to watch.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:26 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:14 am
tractorman2 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:48 am

Beautiful destiny haha. Do you wish you had found chastity earlier?
I am not sure in my early 20s i would have accepted being locked away, or she would have wanted it. However it would have been nice to have been married wearing matching knickers. We were both young and innocent well i was, her kinky mind had already started having adventurous ideas.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:54 am

SmallHubbyTexas wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:19 am
My wife started cuckolding me on my birthday. A couple months later it was Valentine’s Day and that is when the cage went on. It was also the first time I got to watch.
How did you feel when you got to watch your wife having sex with another man? I never get to watch my wife but I don't think I would really want to. Watching my wife suck another man's cock and them kissing and fucking might be hard to watch for me.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:18 am

We had started Hotwifing at about the 11 year mark in our marriage, then a few years later in 2003 we became a true Hotwife and Cuckold couple. Years after that we would make plans to go out and meet with a real stud, well sometimes I would get so worked up over it, several times I would masterbaite and cum just as we were getting ready to go out and then the angst would flare up bad and I would cancel our date. She got so pissed off at me I knew I had to change things up.

So I asked on several forums how other cuckolds handled this and everyone said to get a chastity cage. So I went on line and purchased one. When it came in I showed my wife at first she was taken back by it and then she thought deeply about it after we talked a lot about all the cancelled dates. That was in January 2018, I have been locked up since.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:05 pm

I don't enjoy chastity much without the edge of cuckolding. And I enjoy cuckolding quite a bit less without the edge of chastity! But cuckolding came a decade or two earlier :)

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:53 pm

She had 1st (and only) secret affair when we were married for 7 years. After I discovered what was going on between her and the boss at work I learned that they had been involved for quite a few months. The deception and her lying to try to cover up the affaire almost led to a separation and could have resulted in a divorce. She eventually came clean about their assignation and the longevity quite surprised me. After a number of deep discussions I realized I got quite a "strange" rush from the details so I agreed that she could continue, as long as she was totally honest with me. The anticipation of her returning home to give the rendition of their evenings together was nearly overwhelming.

As mentioned above there was no internet at that time so neither of us understood what "cuckold" meant, yet we practiced it over the years.

We are not involved in chastity or use a cage, but years later she learned the power of denial. We have been in a wife led marriage for most of our time together, that sometimes involved corporal punishment (when necessary) and she learned the power of denial and that experience is always agony for me. The denial is just not so she can enjoy the current lover without concerning herself with my relief, but also a method of maintaining control to ensure my compliance. Guess denial would be considered a form of chastity

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:47 am

We had started our kink journey with male orgasm control. It was a little weird for her at first but it grew on her pretty quickly. Mainly she liked the control of my sex life and that I didn’t get the “drop” after a full orgasm. But most of all she liked not feeling obligated /pressured to take care of me after her orgasms. She liked the freedom of just being able to roll over and fall asleep with my hard on poking her ass.

I got interested in male chastity devices and bought one while she was away. Not really recommending this approach but wanted to see if I liked it first. Still remember the first time I tried to show her the device and I couldn’t put it on because I was so aroused. Any way, the chastity cage wasn’t her idea and she actually preferred the honor system: she liked feeling my erections being able to tease and deny me readily. However we did have some fun times with the cage. Most times I was locked were when we were apart, like a girls night/weekend out or for work trips. When I was locked up, I would put the cage on and she would click the lock and she’d masturbate while I dripped in the cage. For me this was the big turn on, not being locked and forgotten but the “I can and you can’t” domination. I loved it. I kept careful track of our orgasms as it was so exciting to me to see how sex was evolving into “for the woman’s pleasure only”. Funny side story, she could orgasm pretty easily in the shower but told me that her solo masturbation was on a need to know basis, and I didn’t need to know. So I was certainly undercounting her climaxes.

I had a strong fantasy of “sharing” her with another man. The sex session being more about two males focusing on pleasuring her, like a “four handed massage”. Then I had more cuckolding fantasies and frankly it was way easier to find men that wanted her solo than with me. It seemed a natural progression for us in our femdom desires for her to cuckold me and me to remain monogamous and frequently denied. A more extreme, “I can but you can’t” and sex is all about her.

She did take the plunge into hot wifing and it was super intense. Most of the time she was playing with a bull, I’d be cut off from orgasms a week or so before and caged for the event. Prep for her date would be her shaving her pussy and dressing up into lingerie and then her clicking the lock to my cage. I was beyond horny when she came back, and she’d usually unlock me for reclaim sex. Very hot lifestyle!!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com