Chemical Castration, Have you tried?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Chemical Castration, Have you tried?

Unread post by Hubbytells » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:42 pm

My wife’s a nurse and a few years ago she was dating one of the Doctors from the hospital. Talk came up about they could get drugs to Chemically Castrate but didn’t go beyond that. Interested if any cuck has been down this path and what was the experience like?

canadianwittol
Player

Re: Chemical Castration, Have you tried?

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:06 pm

Your wife was dating a doctor who conspired with her to violate his Hippocratic oath and damage your healthy testicles?

I hope if not for your sake but for that of another person he might consider abusing in such a way that you will immediately report him to your local health authority and perhaps to law enforcement.

Maybe this was just a Jack off post anyway but I treat everyone’s submission at face value and if there’s an ounce of truth to what you’re saying this quack should lose his licence immediately.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:41 pm

Hubbytells wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:42 pm
My wife’s a nurse and a few years ago she was dating one of the Doctors from the hospital. Talk came up about they could get drugs to Chemically Castrate but didn’t go beyond that. Interested if any cuck has been down this path and what was the experience like?
Only pedophiles should be chemically castrated.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:59 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:06 pm
Your wife was dating a doctor who conspired with her to violate his Hippocratic oath and damage your healthy testicles?

I hope if not for your sake but for that of another person he might consider abusing in such a way that you will immediately report him to your local health authority and perhaps to law enforcement.

Maybe this was just a Jack off post anyway but I treat everyone’s submission at face value and if there’s an ounce of truth to what you’re saying this quack should lose his licence immediately.
CanadianWittol,

I'm wondering if we were not twins who were separated at birth. No sane doctor would even think about, much less agree to such a procedure. I'm sure there are doctors in Mexico- who would do anything for a price- but anyone who would willingly subject themselves to that procedure is not a cuckold- they are a full-blown basket case.

I can understand ED as a result of a underlying medical condition or issues with the prostate- but willingly submitting yourself to chemical castration? Such a person needs psychiatric care immediately.

Not hatin, just statin.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:48 pm

"Have you tried?".......sort of implies that you can try it, and if you don't like it you can reverse it.

As far as I know, this is a one way street. You 'try it', and you are stuck with it. Or is that 'stuck without it'?

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:04 am

I was married to a woman who needed surgery, and she was chemically castrated prior to the operation. After she recovered, the medication was stopped and her normal menstrual cycles resumed. So while there may be other forms, there is at least one medication for this that will only perform its work while it is being taken.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Ghalilaeus
Virgin

Unread post by Ghalilaeus » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:04 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:48 pm
"Have you tried?".......sort of implies that you can try it, and if you don't like it you can reverse it.

As far as I know, this is a one way street. You 'try it', and you are stuck with it. Or is that 'stuck without it'?
From what I gather it is reversible, that is why it is applied in some judiciary systems, so there is a way to turn back if the conviction is later reversed.
I did also read several testimonies from bdsm forums which confirm this.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:42 pm

Pillow talk is all well and good.

Drastic body mods are not. Only do them if there is a good medical reason and YOU want it. Castration leads to a life of other medical issues and possibly a shorter life. Don’t throw parts of your life away for someone else’s fetish.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt