What makes a good Bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

What makes a good Bull?

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:03 pm

It’s starting to appear that though it’s easy to find guys eager to fuck my Queen, it’s kinda hard to find ones who understand what a proper Bull is, and what goes into a strong Bull-Cuckoldress-cuck relationship.

For me, in addition, and previous to all of the usual qualities like a big dick, long lasting, heavy cummer, dominant, but respectful…is the attention to the fact that it’s a three-sided relationship in which the Cuckoldress-cuck aspect is central. It appears that guys presenting themselves as Bulls are intent upon seducing the woman, and as soon as they start making progress one-on-one with her, it turns into a two way relationship between them outside of the “primary” relationship.

I’m a cuck, not an outsider, and this is an absolute deal breaker for me.

What does everybody else see as essential to a successful cucking?

Peaks23
Trainable

Re: What makes a good Bull?

Unread post by Peaks23 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:51 pm

I think it depends on each couple's circumstances and desires/requirements. But your last point about the bulls wanting to turn it into a 1-on-1 us spot on. It's a deal breaker. The husband/wife relationship is the most important, in fact I think it's the only important thing. Everything else you can work out as you go but if the primary couple understand each other fully then, as I'm finding out, anything kinda goes.

I've never heard of a wife leaving a husband/cuck for their bull and it ending up working out for them. It seems like the grass is greener syndrome but after a while, the realisation kicks in that the sex might have been great, he might even be a great guy, but the nitty gritty of a relationship takes the heat out and then both parties realise that the original deal was best for all. Sorry I digressed a bit there.

My best past experience was when the bull talked to me as an equal and had a drink with me in the hotel bar, then went up tour our room and fucked my ex like she'd never been fucked before, then we all talked as friends/equals afterwards and it was the same at our next meeting. And then repeat etc.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:54 pm

That's the trouble with the 'bull' mentality. The bull, in nature, doesn't want to share. He wants the females of the herd all to himself.
Bulls, in a cuckold context, have their own agenda. They aren't simply a robot who will conform to your requirements.

coupleoxford
Trainable

Unread post by coupleoxford » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:35 am

I agree with you Abrandnewstart194, finding a good bull that matches your needs can be difficult.

We originally joined a cuckolding forum and although we connected with some good bulls, it was really quiet as a site and the best bulls were far away. Then we joined a popular swinging site and just received hundreds of dick pics and requests to fuck which was a total turn off.

Actually, the best bulls for us have been found at social events where we've been able to sit at a table with a bunch of people and just chat. It's natural and you quickly find there are certain bulls at the table who say and do the right things.

For us it's the same as you. Nice reasonable sized cock, heavy cummer, good stayer, good in bed but it's also having confidence without being arrogant or cocky, keeping the cuck involved and understanding that the bull is there to help the couple as much as they're there to give him a great experience. It's a threeway experience, even if the cuck isn't there in person or isn't having sex, he's still part of the dynamic.

Paulnlinda
Virgin

Unread post by Paulnlinda » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:14 am

Once a relationship is initially established, an outstanding Bull has the ability to finely judge the cuckold's limits, and has the patience to slowly explore these rather than push his own agenda. An experienced Bull tends to know the relationship tends to last longer and the experience becomes more intense.

When you first meet there seems to be a focus on what the woman wants/rules/ limits etc which is understandable. But the quickest way for a Bull to kill a relationship is disrespect the husband in a way that crosses the wife's lines.
A list of do's/don'ts coming from him outlining what HE wants is often (not always) a sign he's a wannabe Bull and that the 'cuck' relationship might be strained in its development.

sml_peterBR
Virgin

Unread post by sml_peterBR » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:30 am

Our experience is very similar, almost all the men are just interested in dating / having sex with my wife, usually they don't know anything about a cuckolding relationship dynamic.
Then, what we do is that my wife has an important role to include me and introduce to her Bull how he could drive this relationship. It's not hard as they understand we're there to provide him the best possible experience as long he can provide what we need.

Code: Select all

Nice reasonable sized cock, heavy cummer, good stayer, good in bed but it's also having confidence without being arrogant or cocky, keeping the cuck involved and understanding that the bull is there to help the couple as much as they're there to give him a great experience. It's a threeway experience, even if the cuck isn't there in person or isn't having sex, he's still part of the dynamic.
That's the description for the perfect Bull!

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:46 am

For my wife and me what we were looking was yes a big cock, heavy cummer, can last a long time, good in bed and respectful of her and me. Yes they have their 1 on 1 time alone. They travel together and stay at his place sometimes. My wife's BF also includes me on some outings they go on. I'm never in the bedroom when they are making love and that's fine with me.

artimus
Prepubescent

Unread post by artimus » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:56 am

The couples that I have been a bull for have told me that the key thing they look for is maturity, not just age - there are some pretty immature older guys - but a man that understands and acknowledges the situation. I’m married and my wife is unaware but again the couples I have been bull for like this as there is no risk from the cuck’s standpoint.

For me, I like control and to dominate and for the cuck to see and acknowledge that. Those have been the traits that most of the couples have been looking for, physicality is fleeting, it’s the psychology that is more important longer term.

Anyway, that’s my tuppence worth
Newbie Bull entertaining his first cuck’s wife

grassysparkie
Prepubescent

Unread post by grassysparkie » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:19 am

How happy she is..
I can see in her eyes the sign of a true bull.
Yeah obviously size, stamina and heavy cummer
That look 😍
Hot wife of 2 years and her cuckold

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:31 am

Not a term we have ever used, but an excellent lover must be,

An excellent kisser,
Decent and clean,
a tactile lover.
sexually dominant her but know, respect and gently push her limits,
spend the time and effort,
come with experience and willing to learn what she likes,
understand this is for her as much as him,
She likes being played with and made love to for many hours,

His cock size is way down the list for my cuckoldress more his ability to use it.

A big one: understand the dynamics of her having a cuck husband and respect him too,

The list is endless, we have met a few men who find it wierd and off putting that she has a 6ft 4, 107 Kg cuck husband who is happy for her to have a lover, i have often been asked more questions than she has,

Why do you allow this, then they reply if she was my wife i wouldnt,
Do you really like this and why?
Seriously your happy for her to be fucked?
and the most often: you do not look the sort.

I have tried to counter this by asking she meet them first, she refuses only on one occasion did i manage it, she messaged he was rather delightful, then insisted i joined them at the pub, i didnt want to but she insisted. As i walked in....he walked out. Apparently seeing me he said "oh fuck"

I actually would like her to have a lover i never met.

A lot of men AKS "bulls" dont need a women to fuck as plainly they are so cock sure about themselves, we met one bloke who constantly made reference to the size of his cock in a busy pub, so we left him getting off on himself.

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:28 am

coupleoxford wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:35 am
I agree with you Abrandnewstart194, finding a good bull that matches your needs can be difficult.

We originally joined a cuckolding forum and although we connected with some good bulls, it was really quiet as a site and the best bulls were far away. Then we joined a popular swinging site and just received hundreds of dick pics and requests to fuck which was a total turn off.

Actually, the best bulls for us have been found at social events where we've been able to sit at a table with a bunch of people and just chat. It's natural and you quickly find there are certain bulls at the table who say and do the right things.

For us it's the same as you. Nice reasonable sized cock, heavy cummer, good stayer, good in bed but it's also having confidence without being arrogant or cocky, keeping the cuck involved and understanding that the bull is there to help the couple as much as they're there to give him a great experience. It's a threeway experience, even if the cuck isn't there in person or isn't having sex, he's still part of the dynamic.
Interesting.

I’m a bull - have been for 30 years, and for me the dynamic with the couple is extremely important. It is a 3 way thing . It is very important to me the husband is getting a lot out of it as his his wife.

I have been told by couples finding real bulls that inderstand this is difficult - often times men seem to think a hot wife is simply an easy lay - and prefer to fuck away from the husband , and miss the point , and don’t push the kink buttons.

One lady who I’ve serviced a number of times (sadly the geography is pretty rubbish, so it’s only when I’m travelling par them eg for work) have had great problems finding men who understand this.

Even when not visiting - I’m good friends now esp with the uusband and we often chat about stuff on the phone …

From my perspective - I also crave couples that understand the cuckolding dynamic too. If it’s simply an open marriage where the wife does what she wants sexually and it isn’t important what the hsuband thinks or knows - for me that’s not satisfying either …

I’m curious about the Oxford London connection … I’m an Oxford graduate and I live in SE London so have an affinity for both!

coupleoxford
Trainable

Unread post by coupleoxford » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:58 am

jonny3456 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:28 am
coupleoxford wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:35 am

Interesting.

I’m a bull - have been for 30 years, and for me the dynamic with the couple is extremely important. It is a 3 way thing . It is very important to me the husband is getting a lot out of it as his his wife.

I have been told by couples finding real bulls that inderstand this is difficult - often times men seem to think a hot wife is simply an easy lay - and prefer to fuck away from the husband , and miss the point , and don’t push the kink buttons.

One lady who I’ve serviced a number of times (sadly the geography is pretty rubbish, so it’s only when I’m travelling par them eg for work) have had great problems finding men who understand this.

Even when not visiting - I’m good friends now esp with the uusband and we often chat about stuff on the phone …

From my perspective - I also crave couples that understand the cuckolding dynamic too. If it’s simply an open marriage where the wife does what she wants sexually and it isn’t important what the hsuband thinks or knows - for me that’s not satisfying either …

I’m curious about the Oxford London connection … I’m an Oxford graduate and I live in SE London so have an affinity for both!
That's exactly it, it's a three way experience that must meet the different expectations of each person. It isn't just the wife getting laid.
Well we live near Oxford and work/travel to London so the reverse of your situation really.

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:32 am

Interesting.

One thing that also intrigues me is how with the couples where I’ve been a long term lover for the wife - normally the husband is aroused by the fact that I am experienced at servicing wives, but it’s interesting that there’s a “happy medium” being experienced is arousing, but at the same time they wouldn’t want me to be promiscuous .
Indeed - being more experienced at servicing wives is more arousing than “I sleep with a lot of women” (which isn’t the case for me - I’m not interested) .

How do you both reflect on the experience or otherwise of bulls ?

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:53 am

We use what you call a bull as a toy, we both like big toys, I love watching her pussy stretching over a large cock, she loves the challenge of getting it all in. A good fuck to us is a guy with big cock, knows his place in my wife and my relationship. We call them and in-between they don't call us. the guy needs to have good integrity and not have a loose tongue except when he is using it on my wife.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Protienbarr
Prepubescent

Unread post by Protienbarr » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:03 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:03 pm
It’s starting to appear that though it’s easy to find guys eager to fuck my Queen, it’s kinda hard to find ones who understand what a proper Bull is, and what goes into a strong Bull-Cuckoldress-cuck relationship.

For me, in addition, and previous to all of the usual qualities like a big dick, long lasting, heavy cummer, dominant, but respectful…is the attention to the fact that it’s a three-sided relationship in which the Cuckoldress-cuck aspect is central. It appears that guys presenting themselves as Bulls are intent upon seducing the woman, and as soon as they start making progress one-on-one with her, it turns into a two way relationship between them outside of the “primary” relationship.

I’m a cuck, not an outsider, and this is an absolute deal breaker for me.

What does everybody else see as essential to a successful cucking?
I hope you get what you want. Enjoy you life. Have fun.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:39 pm

A good bull is a man who is a decent human being. Cleanliness, takes care of himself. Adapts to the couples needs and wants, and respects the wife and her willingness to explore her sexuality
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:48 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:54 pm
That's the trouble with the 'bull' mentality. The bull, in nature, doesn't want to share. He wants the females of the herd all to himself.
Bulls, in a cuckold context, have their own agenda. They aren't simply a robot who will conform to your requirements.

Philosophically (in a smoking too much one night kind of way) I’ve always thought it was interesting that bulls in this context are perfectly content to share. In some ways it’s not that different from a cuck. The decorations are different and the order of operations.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:58 am

A quiet confidence and physical strength that is more than enough to make you accept your situation

ahboom
Virgin

Unread post by ahboom » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:41 am

emca753 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:58 am
A quiet confidence and physical strength that is more than enough to make you accept your situation
There is something about a bull having that strength superiority that turns me on immensely. It's like in the natural order of things there's no denying that he is higher in the hierarchy simply because he can physically overpower me even if just because he feels like it. In a civilized world that is rarely the outcome but the underlying truth and possibility is real.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:28 am

Since I loved seeing Sonja admire her boytoy, and I had an admiration for him as well, I was struck by his maturity despite his youth; he had the ability to order me around in a humiliating fashion and make me feel like I was a great husband at the same time