How long did it take for your cuckold angst to mostly go away?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
trecital
OHW Addict

Re: How long did it take for your cuckold angst to mostly go away?

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:32 am

That's a difficult question to answer. How much is 'mostly'? I wouldn't necessarily say it's gone away. It's more like I've just got used to it. And, to be honest, I don't want it to go away.....even 'mostly'. For me it's part and parcel of the whole thing. The cuck angst makes your heart beat fast, and your adrenaline flow. It makes you slightly giddy, and pushes you to do things you wouldn't otherwise. No, long live cuck angst.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 am

14 years in and dozens of lovers later, it has never gone away for me...
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:20 am

I will agree that if you get to know the guy she's seeing it sort of dulls down because you know what the deal is (or at least you think you know).

If the guy I faceless, it's never-ending questions and wondering and anxiety because you don't know what's going on.

Anytime it's a new guy I'm a bit on edge.

Honestly I think everyone's experience is different: my main bit of advice is to support her and to take complete responsibility for whatever your role in it is: if you asked her to make you a cuckold don't make her regret it by being passive aggressive about it later or annoying her for details. You wanted it and you got it: accept that! And talk your feelings through with her. She'll probably enjoy hearing that you feel conflicted by jealousy. Be honest with her without making her feel blamed or coming across as passive aggressive.
BigHarry77 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:12 am
canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 am
14 years in and dozens of lovers later, it has never gone away for me...
I guess what I’m wondering, from the perspective of someone with your level of experience, do you still experience insecurity, jealousy, self-doubt, etc. multiple times per day? If so, is it still as intense as it was the first MONTH she cucked you? Do you ever have days where you don’t think about it at all, or don’t think about it very much?
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:04 am

I've never experienced cuckold angst so it never went away. I just get kinky thrills and excitement.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:14 pm

BigHarry77

On every occasion that I knew that my wife was planning on meeting up with a lover I would develop the "angst". Initially I didn't know what that emotion was and thought it was a form of jealousy. Later learned to accept it as part of our cuckold life, if she was going to enjoy the pleasure of other men and was open with me both prior and after the assignations, I had to learn to accept and deal with this emotion. It eventually became like an "old annoying friend".

In response to the original question, the feeling of angst never seems to go away, but the intensity diminishes somewhat, at least for me. But everyone deals with their intense emotions differently.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:21 pm

I’ve only been a cuck for a year and a half, but I’ve watched my Wife take regular lovers, spur of the moment lovers, and multiple guys, and there is always some new situation that brings the angst back. This weekend it’s the fact that a dude coming into town just texted my Wife, set up a date, and she agreed to fuck, without me even knowing. Yes, She did come to me and let me know, and I do have ‘veto’ power, but this is a new one. Having a guy breeze into town and just use your Wife by inviting her to his hotel room for the night lets you know you are definitely a cuck.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 am

Solid question; for me it's very different each and every time. If she picks someone up at a club I can see who see it with, but yet I feel that angst and positive excitement as we head of to a hotel or our house. I wonder how good will this guy be, How big will his cock be, how much more stamina is he going to have. Is she going to want to go all night long with him. Is she going to develop feelings for him.

This repeats itself even when we meet a guy on line; but I think this is much worse because it's no spontaneous and we may not be meeting him for a week or two before going out. So I have a lot of time to think about how the night will go down, this gets to me a lot especially of I am locked in my chastity cage.

The worst angst for me is the planned date ahead of time, the date where as I am not going on with her. That time where I cannot see what is happening, especially if I don't know the guy and I have not see her in bed with him.

We have been married over 35 years now and we have been a Hotwife and Cuckold since 2003. In January 2021 that was the last time I fucked my wife. That last night in January 2021 we had a hotel room and had invited a very good lover of hers. He was a nice Black Gentleman, he was tall and handsome with a great body. He had a large cock and great stamina. After he fuucked her for two hours straight, I ate the cream pie I moved on up and slid my cock in her very wet pussy. Upon entry I came instantly. As I rolled over to one side of her and with him on the other side of her, he just tried to hold himself from laughing, but could not and said I was pathetic. The next day after he had left we were talking at breakfast and as I handed her a cup of coffee, I asked wasn't last night really good? She looked up me and said, "I can't do this anymore". I asked what do you mean, she said, "I can't fuck you anymore it's just not worth it and you cannot come out on dates with me anymore"
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:05 pm

It’s a Rollercoaster ride, after a while you start to get over it thinking this is the way it is. Then you get a text stating your wife’s going to have drinks after work and never hearing from her till she arrives home late next morning. The angst comes flooding back of who she’s with and who enjoying my wife

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:06 pm

It’s a Rollercoaster ride, after a while you start to get over it thinking this is the way it is. Then you get a text stating your wife’s going to have drinks after work and never hearing from her till she arrives home late next morning. The angst comes flooding back of who she’s with and who’s enjoying my wife

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:51 pm

mrdnrm wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 am
Solid question; for me it's very different each and every time. If she picks someone up at a club I can see who see it with, but yet I feel that angst and positive excitement as we head of to a hotel or our house. I wonder how good will this guy be, How big will his cock be, how much more stamina is he going to have. Is she going to want to go all night long with him. Is she going to develop feelings for him.

This repeats itself even when we meet a guy on line; but I think this is much worse because it's no spontaneous and we may not be meeting him for a week or two before going out. So I have a lot of time to think about how the night will go down, this gets to me a lot especially of I am locked in my chastity cage.

The worst angst for me is the planned date ahead of time, the date where as I am not going on with her. That time where I cannot see what is happening, especially if I don't know the guy and I have not see her in bed with him.

We have been married over 35 years now and we have been a Hotwife and Cuckold since 2003. In January 2021 that was the last time I fucked my wife. That last night in January 2021 we had a hotel room and had invited a very good lover of hers. He was a nice Black Gentleman, he was tall and handsome with a great body. He had a large cock and great stamina. After he fuucked her for two hours straight, I ate the cream pie I moved on up and slid my cock in her very wet pussy. Upon entry I came instantly. As I rolled over to one side of her and with him on the other side of her, he just tried to hold himself from laughing, but could not and said I was pathetic. The next day after he had left we were talking at breakfast and as I handed her a cup of coffee, I asked wasn't last night really good? She looked up me and said, "I can't do this anymore". I asked what do you mean, she said, "I can't fuck you anymore it's just not worth it and you cannot come out on dates with me anymore"
That must have been difficult to hear. So what fun do you get out of it now if you can't be there and can't fuck her after.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:29 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:51 pm
mrdnrm wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 am
Solid question; ..............................
We have been married over 35 years now and we have been a Hotwife and Cuckold since 2003............. She looked up me and said, "I can't do this anymore". I asked what do you mean, she said, "I can't fuck you anymore it's just not worth it and you cannot come out on dates with me anymore"
That must have been difficult to hear. So what fun do you get out of it now if you can't be there and can't fuck her after.
Total love, she tells me everything when she gets home and allows me to still go down on her. It's easy when you love each other. I have been there and watched her fuck over 30 men since we have been married. I know her attitude after fucking someone that was good and she went all night with him or if they were just a quick fuck and not good in bed. I know how her pussy feels as I eat her out and I slide two fingers in her to pull out the guy's cum and try to get her to orgasm one more time. I can feel her pussy muscles as to how tightly grab on to my digits or if they are loose and still tired from a good nights pounding of a thick large cock. She also allows me to read her text messages as they chat back in forth before and after they spend a night together.

Dropping her off for her dates is erotic to, to see them embrace and kiss in public as I stand there. Then I watch them walk away together arm in arm. The same effect happens when I pick her up, sometimes walking right into the guys home and into his bedroom as they are both lying naked in bed together. That has happened twice as its a very weird erotic uncomfortable feeling all mixed into one. One time after they kissed in front of me she got up (naked) and went to the bathroom. He got out of bed and held his semi hard large cock, his semi flaccid cock was larger than mine when I am hard, he pointed it right at me and said she took this all night like a champ. Your wife is awesome. I was so jealous, yet moved with all kinds of emotions. She got dressed and we left. I wanted to ask her a million questions but she slept on the way home. I would have to wait until later in the day to learn about her night.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:59 am

Does it ever really go away? Maybe… I usually get nervous and anxious when she’s going out with a new boyfriend, mostly because I want her to be safe and satisfied. Not all of her dates have gone well, and we’ve had more than one guy who went weirdo on her.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:14 am

It went away after i got to taste my first creampie. It was worth all the pent up angst.
Gigi fan for life!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:33 am

BigHarry77 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:10 am
I have another thread on the Hotwife forum. My wife has seen a new guy a few times and he’s rocking her world. I’ve been struggling with it, and really surprised myself with how jealous it’s made me. I wanted to ask the longer term cucks, especially those who had a lot of angst at the beginning, how long did it take before you chilled out about it?

Important context is that I don’t have any fears she’ll leave me. I know she loves me and we have what couldn’t be replaced. She’s a highly intelligent and empathetic woman, and this is mostly about how I’ve been caught off guard by “standard issue” emotions that a man who was NOT into being cucked might feel if his wife was to sleep with another man, minus resentment, anger, moral outage, etc.
I've been with my wife for about 12 years. We were monogamous for the first year, but starting hotwifing / cuckold in the second year. For about 11 years now my wife has been openly sleeping with other guys, with my blessing, while i remain completely loyal to her...

let me tell ya, my friend, the angst never goes away. but I kinda dont want it to! Its part of what makes it exciting and fun. I like to say that my "jealousy" wire and my "horny" wire are crossed in my brain, and I get turned on by jealousy and angst. instead of going away they have become a part of the experience I enjoy.

I fear that if the angst ever did go away, and I stopped feeling the way i do when she sleeps with another guy, then the whole thing would stop being fun, and our relationship would then be in trouble.

my advise, learn to love the angst!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:51 am

Invisible Twin— that’s probably the answer I was looking for, but I went down a different path of concern for her. Yes — my anxiety/questioning etc is what excites me in the end.

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:19 am

Disappeared after about 7 years

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:56 am

I was conditioned into being a cuck by my then best friend. Over a couple of years he discussed his desires towards my young wife trying to convince me she would be easy for him to seduce. Finally a mix of severe sexual fustrations and his arrogance/confidence it turned into curiousity in my mind so i agreed he could TRY seduce her infront of me. Yes by then i liked the idea.

Unknown to me they had already agreed when the time was right steered by him, she wanted me to watch him "seducing her", then i could object or say, STOP or NO. What i didnt realise though was she wanted me to know and accept she wanted a lover.

Afterwards she became much more adventurous sexually with me and i saw the benefits of her having a lover, so allowed her to continue seeing him.

It was so kinky as i thought i could trust him unaware that he had actually betrayed me in the first place and had been fucking her for several years, instigated as it turned out by my wife.

When the truth came out i was by then a committed cuck so couldnt and didnt want to go back and as i had allowed this i couldnt divorce her for doing something i had agreed to and it had cemented our marriage and deep love for each other. However he was binned as her lover and my best friend.

Therefore i have never suffered from angst with either this or any of her future lovers as i knew it was what we both wanted and she wanted me involved in her occasional plays.

Years later i realised that really she had played me like a piano and done it very well to get what she always wanted in her kinky mind and had skillfully secured the missing piece, her husbands blessing.
Last edited by tractorman2 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:06 am

I hope it never goes away.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:15 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:21 pm
I’ve only been a cuck for a year and a half, but I’ve watched my Wife take regular lovers, spur of the moment lovers, and multiple guys, and there is always some new situation that brings the angst back. This weekend it’s the fact that a dude coming into town just texted my Wife, set up a date, and she agreed to fuck, without me even knowing. Yes, She did come to me and let me know, and I do have ‘veto’ power, but this is a new one. Having a guy breeze into town and just use your Wife by inviting her to his hotel room for the night lets you know you are definitely a cuck.
This resonated with me a lot. My ex picked bulls exclusively and without my input. Her progression was: meet via adult website -> chat through website -> sext with bull -> solo meet and greet with bull -> solo sex with bull. Looking back on it, I did have angst over the fact I was left out. She considered her conversations with her bulls as private. She would give me little scraps of men she was considering as her next bull, usually some sort of cock or chest shot, only rarely some comment from them like, “wow you were right for a MILF”. To be honest, I loved that.

She had one bull that invited her for a weekend in Vegas and that caused me a ton of angst. That never happened. She also had one date where she didn’t tell me she was cuckolding me, just after the fact. Another major angst was a very young bull that was a personal trainer and had a great body with six pack abs. She was actually concerned our kids may even run in his circles. Again, she never did pull that trigger but it caused me a lot of angst. So I’d agree, it just seems like there’s enough variety in the lifestyle to constantly push a couples’ buttons with cuckold angst.

But I’d say the angst went away right after I was allowed to cum.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:21 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:21 pm
This resonated with me a lot. My ex picked bulls exclusively and without my input. Her progression was: meet via adult website -> chat through website -> sext with bull -> solo meet and greet with bull -> solo sex with bull. Looking back on it, I did have angst over the fact I was left out. She considered her conversations with her bulls as private. She would give me little scraps of men she was considering as her next bull, usually some sort of cock or chest shot, only rarely some comment from them like, “wow you were tight for a MILF”. To be honest, I loved that.

She had one bull that invited her for a weekend in Vegas and that caused me a ton of angst. That never happened. She also had one date where she didn’t tell me she was cuckolding me, just after the fact. Another major angst was a very young bull that was a personal trainer and had a great body with six pack abs. She was actually concerned our kids may even run in his circles. Again, she never did pull that trigger but it caused me a lot of angst. So I’d agree, it just seems like there’s enough variety in the lifestyle to constantly push a couples’ buttons with cuckold angst.

But I’d say the angst went away right after I was allowed to cum.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:18 pm

It's never really gone away, but it doesn't have the same impact as the first few times when she left to see a lover. I'd feel woozy, flush, and my stomach was tied up in knots.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:08 am

I don’t know. In my case it’s been 45 years since I was first cucked. It is still there every time she meets a new guy. Once I get to know a guy it goes away. Also, I no longer worry about her leaving me. I have learned to channel it some, and it doesn’t cause as much anxiety as it once did. But, it is still intense. It is part of what I love about this lifestyle, at my age feeling any intense emotions is pretty special. And, that emotion helps renew our relationship every time it happens.
Craig