Not Completely Sure

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
semicpl2943
Prepubescent

Not Completely Sure

Unread post by semicpl2943 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:10 am

So I’ve been in this lifestyle before. My GF of 2 years has been open to this lifestyle now for a while, but we haven’t acted on it. She is bi, I’m bi/bi curious (she doesn’t know) and she wants a FFM / MMF threesome. I’m all for the threesome, but what turns me on is her being with another man.

Primarily my biggest turn on is her playing by herself and telling me later, or allowing me to watch via FaceTime or something while I’m at work. I can tell that she isn’t 💯 confident that I will not be mad or upset if she were to go out and play on her own and tell me later.

Also, in explaining this to her (this lifestyle), I told her that I’m not necessarily a cuck, because I don’t like to be humiliated etc. Maybe I am wrong?

Any ideas how to help her be more confident that I don’t consider it cheating if she is honest with me about when it happens?

Peaks23
Trainable

Re: Not Completely Sure

Unread post by Peaks23 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:49 am

This just takes time I'm afraid. Plus loads of reassurance and let it sink in to her mind that it's ok. From my experience it's a fine balance between knowing how much to push it and then to let the idea brew in her head.

Plus you've gotta be cool with however she wants to do it, even if it's not how you had imagined. It's her show, she needs to run it how she wants.

Talk talk and more talk and then probably a bit more talk. The odd talk whilst you are playing is good as you can see what gets her going.

For me, I eventually discovered that it turned my wife on knowing how hard it made me whenever we talked about it, plus the big one that sealed the deal in many respects was the thought of me eating her pussy after another man had filled it. That drives her wild.

So you need to take your time, talk, discover then talk again