Oral pleasure requirements

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hopper469
Virgin

Oral pleasure requirements

Unread post by hopper469 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:54 pm

Here’s a conundrum. My wife likes to suck dick. She has had sucked long, short, wide, PTM, ATM, showers, growers, spit, swallowed and sprayed on her. Here lies the issue. She can’t suck me long until I I force her do to do it (which she has told me to force her too and have consent). Her thing is my dick is medium length of six inches and skinny and her mouth finds its uncomfortable to latch on for very long. We always end up in PIV orgasm for me (too bad right?). Others that have a larger length and girth are very comfortable for her to gobble down and do all the above stated and the other person who was shorter, she never commented on. So, the question is sucking a larger penis more comfortable then a smaller one or is it just a perceived notion of gratification with a manlier penis?

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Oral pleasure requirements

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:55 pm

I've always found sucking a large dick makes my mouth sore after a short time.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:39 am

My wife enjoys giving oral to larger cocks that mine and has complained that the size of my cock makes her jaw ache. I really don’t understand as she has enjoyed a guy that was nearly twice my size and thick and also enjoyed other guys that were comparable and there is no discomfort but with me? It just doesn’t feel right.

No big deal, I’m perfectly ok with it but it does seem odd. Could also be a mental thing.

hopper469
Virgin

Unread post by hopper469 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:41 am

Parklife, that is the exact word she uses “ache”. We spoke last night about it and she said, “You have the opportunity to cum in my mouth but it has to be within 60 seconds of me sucking, then I’m done.” I guess I have goal.