Pussy cleaning

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Nick1477
Virgin

Pussy cleaning

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:36 am

I'd be interested to know the thoughts of others and cleaning wife's pussy after the Bull has emptied his spunk in her.We for a cuckold meet on Thursday and although it's not been mentioned I've a feeling it could be. I'm 100% straight and I struggle with my own spunk but obviously that's after I've cum and not aroused.
If I'm highly aroused which I will be watching them suck and fuck will this be easier for me as I don't want to throw up. Reading a online it seems the norm nowadays to have to clean her up.
I'd be interested to hear from ladies who like and expect this and men who've done it. The thought of it revolts me but when I'm aroused it could be a different matter.
By the way I'm a new member based in the West Midlands and been a cuck for a couple of years but just watching before.
Last edited by Nick1477 on Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Re: Cleaning up pussy

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:43 am

So, yes it does take some getting used to… we started with me fucking my wife, cumming in her and then going down - after a few times of that, I told her that I might do this the next time she came home from his. So the next time she came back, I forced myself and after a few times it was second nature. What I got out of it was the humiliation aspect in front of my wife.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:18 am

I’d never been able to go down on my wife after I’d come in her pussy. But when she first started cuckolding me, I found myself drawn to licking her pussy when she’d return home from her dates. I think it was a way for me to affirm that my wife truly had been with another man and for me to show that I was okay with it.

At first she’d always shower before coming home, but eventually I confessed I wanted her to return home “freshly fucked” and although my wife thought I was being “naughty” she complied. Ever since, I can’t wait to get my tongue between my wife’s legs when she returns from a date. I don’t think of it as eating another man’s semen as much as I see it as assuring my wife that I approve of her infidelity and love her unconditionally. She loves it too, and now expects me to lick her whenever she gets home from a date.

Ironically, I still have problems licking my wife after I’ve come in her, but it’s something I’ve had to get used to since I often climax before she’s had an orgasm.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:21 am

Thanks, it's sounding like it's a thing I need to do then. No one has said no yet. Lover to hear what any ladies think also

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:49 am

I can definitely see how you might think that cleaning up your wife's pussy of someone else's spunk is going to be difficult.

I was curious about the taste of my own spunk, well before my wife had a boyfriend. Initially I'd lick a bit when I'd had a solo wank. It wasn't bad to taste, but not something I'd want a plate full of. It's just a bit slimy and salty.
I did progress to licking my own from my wife's pussy, which was exciting to do.
Then, some time after my wife's boyfriend was fucking her, I'd watched them fuck, and afterwards she straddled my stomach, and I could feel his and her wetness on me. It was very erotic, and my wife placed my hand on my dick, sort of telling me to wank myself off. Afterwards I said to her that next time I watched them fuck, I wanted her to sit on my face. She said "are you sure?", knowing that his spunk would be in her pussy.
I said yes, I wanted her to "wipe her infidelity in my face". I just thought it seemed appropriate. So that's what she did.
I didn't really lick, the first time. She just wiped her leaking pussy over my face, while he watched..... incredibly erotic.
Soon I was able to actually go down on her and lick properly.
I've never thought it would make me puke, but maybe some people would think that.
I'm sure you will do it eventually. You just have to work out your route there. Good luck.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:54 am

She typically gets fucked nicely by her men leaving her pussy sensitive and sometimes mildly swollen. I have found she relishes the soothing nature of me eating her out that included soft kisses, gentle sucking, and licking. Rarely do I get aggressive eating her out afterward. My preference is mixed juices rather than a stream of her lovers cum. The mixture of her and him is intoxicating.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:54 am

Seem to agree with all the replies that the spunk mixed with my wife's juices may not be so bad after all even though I'm dreading it. Would love to hear a woman's side to it though

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:24 am

Eating her after has never been a problem for me. I've loved it from the first time.

If you really want a woman's opinion you might want to post in the, "Ask A Hotwife " thread.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:46 am

Thanks for that advice, I've put it on the hotwife now

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:37 pm

It was quite natural for me from the first time. The wife coming home from a date, lying on the bed and opening her legs to show a well fucked pussy. Climbing between her legs cemented our relationship that she was a HW and I was her cuck. When we all got together and I went down on her after her lover finished and he watched only reinforced he’s superiority as I cleaned up he’s left overs.

LilTess
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Pussy cleaning

Unread post by LilTess » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:01 pm

Basic anthropology making sure his sperm doesn't impregnate your woman by eating it our of her.

LilTess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by LilTess » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:01 pm

Basic anthropology making sure his sperm doesn't impregnate your woman by eating it our of her. That's what's at work

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Slightly different perspective here...I started giving my cousin blowjobs at age 14 and was fully addicted to eating cum by the time my wife started fucking other guys when I was 23. The first time I had the chance to clean her it was a no-brainer for me.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:18 pm

Stubbyhubby I must admit until recently I would never have imagined I would have even thought I be thinking about it, the thought revolted me but listening to everyone on here it has to be done. So it's not that bad then you reckon

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:25 pm

Isn't there one person going to come on here and say no way it's disgusting, doesn't look like it, there again we all expect our women to take a load in the mouth 😆

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:27 pm

I love cleaning my wife's pussy after her BF fucked her. It makes me feel like I'm a part of the action even though I'm not allowed in the room when they are doing it.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:36 pm

I’ve never only eat my own. To the op. Beware once you do it you’ll want more and you won’t be a straight as you think you are now. But you’ll be more sexually satisfied y becoming part of your wife’s infidelity.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:42 pm

To be honest for my first time which is tomorrow I may just lick her clit to start with then see how I goes, the pair of them may not even notice that I haven't gone right inside her

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:01 am

I’d want to affirm my wife by going down on her as soon as she comes home full of spunk. The taste of their juices together must be addictive.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:20 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:25 pm
Isn't there one person going to come on here and say no way it's disgusting, doesn't look like it, there again we all expect our women to take a load in the mouth 😆
Well, I guess I'm the one. I think it's revolting, and disgusting. So far, it's only been my own, it tastes terribly nasty and it feels humiliating, but I don't get a choice. I never know beforehand that it's going to happen, she only tells me after she has me tied-up and I can't escape, and it doesn't happen every time she ties me up so I can't guess. Even more embarrassing/humiliating, is that even though I hate doing it, my cock gets hard and won't go down- if it would get soft she wouldn't be able to climb on and make me cum inside her, but it never does. She does whatever it takes to *make* me do it no matter how much I don't want to- pulling my hair or squeezing/pulling/slapping my balls until I can't take the pain anymore, she won't stop until I do what she wants.

She says that she loves the way it feels to have her pussy licked when it's full of cum, and she loves the way it feels to be able to force me to do it.

She has talked about making me do it after someone else has fucked her but it hasn't happened yet. She wants to make me watch them fucking, while I am bound, with my cock caged and unable to cum, having to see him being able to fill her pussy with cum when I can't...and knowing what is going to happen after he does. The most embarrassing/humiliating thing, will be if my cock stays swollen and straining against the cage while I'm licking that nasty mess out of her, and she sees it...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:36 am

They say another man's isn't so bad, but it's hard to see that I must admit

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:39 am

This really began once when I came home and went down on my beautiful sleeping wife, only to find out the next morning that she had just finished being unfaithful. The thought of her lovers dick just being in there and the thought of her knowing while I pleasured her, started to turn me on

I love it, especially right after. And when I'm just about to start his big white load seeps out and starts running down. The bigger and whiter the better. I love to serve.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:00 am

I really enjoy cleaning my wife— early on she would rush home so I could enjoy almost every time— now it’s more sporadic as she felt it was reducing the joy she got from sleeping with someone else to feed my need.

Amayzed
Trainable

Unread post by Amayzed » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:45 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:20 am
Well, I guess I'm the one. I think it's revolting, and disgusting. So far, it's only been my own, it tastes terribly nasty and it feels humiliating, but I don't get a choice. I never know beforehand that it's going to happen, she only tells me after she has me tied-up and I can't escape, and it doesn't happen every time she ties me up so I can't guess. Even more embarrassing/humiliating, is that even though I hate doing it, my cock gets hard and won't go down- if it would get soft she wouldn't be able to climb on and make me cum inside her, but it never does. She does whatever it takes to *make* me do it no matter how much I don't want to- pulling my hair or squeezing/pulling/slapping my balls until I can't take the pain anymore, she won't stop until I do what she wants.

She says that she loves the way it feels to have her pussy licked when it's full of cum, and she loves the way it feels to be able to force me to do it.

She has talked about making me do it after someone else has fucked her but it hasn't happened yet. She wants to make me watch them fucking, while I am bound, with my cock caged and unable to cum, having to see him being able to fill her pussy with cum when I can't...and knowing what is going to happen after he does. The most embarrassing/humiliating thing, will be if my cock stays swollen and straining against the cage while I'm licking that nasty mess out of her, and she sees it...
Wow that's bent and twisted.
Sounds hot.

It's interesting to hear what makes a genuinely dominant woman tick. Can you tell us more about her?
Viewpoint: Why is there hotwifing? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57659

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:41 am

Never tried but been dying to. Fellow cucks, what’s the best tasting creampie to start with? Does bbc creampie taste better than the others? Curious to find out.
Gigi fan for life!