Pussy cleaning

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
masculinecuck
Trainable

Re: Pussy cleaning

Unread post by masculinecuck » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:22 am

First time my wife was shared he shot a huge load in her pussy, they laid coupled for a few minutes she said to him, "I want to feel you deep in me".
Eventually he pulled out and he said i'll get a towel, she said no need for that. She looked at me and said eat my pussy honey as the cum was starting to drip out. I was STUNNED as we never disucssed that. Just stook there looking at her well fucked pussy and she kinda yelled, "quick before it gets on the sheets". I figured what the hell and dove in, turned out I LOVED IT.
Been doing it for over 6 years now off of most parts of her body as well. Cum kisses are my fav !!

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:48 am

Why is it some of us straight men (me included) are so scared of eating her pussy out when she's just had a fresh load of cum deposited in her. After all we all expect our wives to take a load in the mouth so what makes them different to us. I'm trying to get my self psyched up to do it but I want to do it with ease and enjoy it or at least look like I am. I know 99% of cucks on here say they do it no problem at all.
I know if I was to tell my normal friends who are not in to the scene male and female they would be revolted at the thought. I suppose that's what sets us cucks apart from the average male.
As I said I really do want to start doing this and want to enjoy it.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:00 am

Had to clean her pussy last night after one of her hook ups left. I love licking her pussy after a guy has came in her.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:42 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:48 am
I'm trying to get my self psyched up to do it but I want to do it with ease and enjoy it or at least look like I am. I know 99% of cucks on here say they do it no problem at all.

As I said I really do want to start doing this and want to enjoy it.
Firstly, I would urge some caution about what people claim on here. There has been instances of people making things up, believe it or not!😁

You'll only "do it with ease", I would suggest, once you've done it a number of times. I would say that I still find it difficult/awkward/a sense of trepidation, or similar. And that varies, depending on what you are faced with.... literally.
Do I enjoy it? I would say, for me, I approach it with a sense of duty. It's something I'm required to do. And I'm satisfied when I've done my duties well.

I can only say that you need to 'man up', and get your tongue stuck in there.😁 It's a bit like swimming in the sea.....the more you think about the cold water, the harder it will be to take the plunge.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:09 am

I can only say that you need to 'man up', and get your tongue stuck in there.😁 It's a bit like swimming in the sea.....the more you think about the cold water, the harder it will be to take the plunge.
[/quote]

Trecital,
You are so right, I do need to man up and take the plunge, head first

Scvan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Scvan » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:28 am

We have been doing this for a long time. It is a huge turn on for both of us and she cums hard when I go down on her after she has been with someone.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:31 am

Welcome to the forum Scvan. I have a close friend who says there is something special about a man eating a creampie. It makes her cum and it makes my wife cum. Seems to be one of those things a lot of hotwives like a lot.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:12 am

For me, the ultimate scenario is to lay beside my wife as she has sex with her boyfriend, missionary (her favorite position as she likes to kiss while being fucked). It's a huge turnon for both of us for me to move between her legs and begin licking her anus and labia immediately after he softens and his cock falls out of her. She's so sexy - she always opens her legs up to give me a good look - she loves the way this makes her feel - she says it's both an emotional and a sexual thrill. Her boyfriend just sits quietly (sometimes she holds his cock or pulls him over to make out while I eat her) and watches until she orgasms and I leave them alone.