Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
frb
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by frb » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 pm

I'll address this to DDWHW.

You know what a fan I am of you. But the fact that DDW saw you naked is your fault, wouldn't you agree? He can't be expected to know exactly when and where you're going to be naked at all times. However, you can be expected to lock the door or verbally bar him from a room while you are undressed.

I feel this one is on you, that you should be punished by your boyfriend, and that bf should choose the punishment.

Your honest fan,

-frb

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:02 pm

Hope HW,her bf and you along with any invited guests have a great time celebrating the 6 month anniversary

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:45 pm

I agree with frb. DDWHW is the offending party and should be the one punished.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:48 pm

Maybe it was a setup by her, but that doesn't matter since she doesn't need a reason to punish him. He did ask for this and it doesn't seem that he minds this getting more and more extreme. I do wonder if there is anything that she will do that might break him, but so far he is enjoying the denial and isolation.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:43 pm

> So I am supposed to ask everyone what she should do for a punishment. You've got to be kidding me.

This is not a very good attitude considering your wife made it clear she was disappointed in you, cuck. It feels like you don't understand your place very well. Therefore I think the punishment should be something even more humbling.

Before we get to that, let's correct the immediate problem so you don't cause your wife further concern... no more opening closed doors in your house without first knocking and waiting for permission.

As for punishment, I think some of these are a bit unrealistic. And sucking off her boyfriend requires that he want that, which I'm not convinced of.

Instead, my suggestion is that you be sent shopping for a buttplug and you must ask for help choosing the right one, and be clear that your wife sent you to buy it for yourself. And then you should be sent to do the same at a lingerie store to buy yourself several pairs of thong panties.

You should wear both the plug and the panties each day (building up your tolerance to the plug each day until you can wear it comfortably for at least 4 hours at a time while doing your normal day to day. Every day that you are training yourself, you'll thank her for teaching you to behave and report on your progress. Do so much more respectfully than you asked us for punishment ideas And only then, after you are used to wearing your panties and plug and have worn the plug for 4 hours per day for a full week, then you can hope to be unlocked again.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:43 am

I agree the sucking cock is probably unrealistic. I don’t recall any mention of anything bi before.

The butt plug and panties gets my vote :-)
And 100% you have to purchase them in person. Not online.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:16 am

I think most of the 'punishment' ideas have gone the wrong direction. They should play with DDWs head, rather than embarrass him in front of friends, etc. Instead, they should advance to the next level. If the house has a basement or guest bedroom with ensuite bath, then DDW should move out of the master bedroom and into that alternate room as his permanent bedroom. DDW no longer possesses the right to enter HWs bedroom unless invited. The chastity, instead of an 'expected' release date, it becomes unending. He might get release in the next ten minutes, in three months, or maybe not until....

As for punishment: DDW is blindfolded, restrained to the bed and given a thorough whipping. After each stoke he must repeat words to the effect that he's given away all rights of physical affection with his wife. Their emotional love and support continues as before but he's surrendered all physical contact and intimacy. In retaining emotional love and support, she becomes more of 'a sister,' rather than wife, if that makes sense.

DDWHWs punishment: she too shall be blindfolded, restrained and punished. The form of punishment shall be left up to the BF, and may include any and all options he desires.

DDWHW should spend more time (all weekend?) with BF, and one or two nights during the week. When she comes home, she enters DDWs bedroom, blindfolds and restrains him, and then brings herself to pleasure (method of her choosing) while she describes her time away from home. While restrained, he's also punished for any/all 'violations' in the last week. She might opt for DDWs cleaning her, but it would be for her, not his pleasure. EVERYTHING is for her pleasure....

DDWHW: as you turn the page and start reading chapter two, may all your pleasures expand exponentially.....

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:35 am

DDWHW,

I've slept on it and I'm afraid I have to double down, especially considering I seem to be one of the few voices of reason here. I'm dominant, not submissive, so I come at this from your boyfriend's perspective. And if I were him I wouldn't be pleased with how things went down this weekend, assuming DDW didn't leave out any important details.

The past six months haven't just been about your cuck's journey into submission. They've also been about your own, and I think it's time that you took the next big step on that journey and accept that you've failed your dominant. Not only did you neglect to set up a system in which his rules could not be broken by accident, but you tried to shirk responsibility for that mistake and foist it onto your own submissive, who has been nothing but obedient and compliant. Since our opinions have been explicitly requested this time I'll express mine. You should confess to your boyfriend that you bear full responsibility for what happened and deserve to be punished. He will likely take it out on your bottom, which you will not enjoy in the moment. But once he's satisfied you've learned your lesson and are in a submissive headspace, he'll give you after care, and what happens next you will very much enjoy, I promise.

Good luck and have fun.

Affectionately,

frb

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:00 am

Shit happens, to expect perfection in any cuck/hw relationship is about as realistic as that expectation in any other union of two or more. That said, seeking outside suggestions, and after considering the "recipes" provided, then whether selecting a mix, one in its entirety, or none of the above, the forthcoming role play is only for the players, their imaginations their desires.

mgl
Virgin

Unread post by mgl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:08 am

I think she should use you as a foot of their lovemaking bed.
It requires some work but quite humiliating and degrading hold the load and feel every movement during their sex session :)

mgl
Virgin

Unread post by mgl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:08 am

I think she should use you as a foot of their lovemaking bed.
It requires some work but quite humiliating and degrading hold the load and feel every movement during their sex session :)

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:18 am

A husband walks in on His wife standing around naked...... now she threatens to tell her BF and punish him for accidentally walking into his bedroom... while she is standing there naked, like she didn't hear footsteps... lunacy of it all floating around in those deviant minds is a knee slapper..just so many want this to be there own life.... 🧚‍♂️

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:24 am

Will the people invited to the party be friends of your wife and her boyfriend only or are they going to invite friends of your wife and you that do not know about your lifestyle. Will your situation be outed so there is no going back. I do feel your wife is as much to blame for you seeing her naked as you are therefore maybe you both need to be punished.

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:39 am

Love how your relationship and situation has developed. As some have stated I believe any expectation for you to worship DDWHW's lover's cock to completion, potentially in front of a room of complicit strangers, or worse, unaware and non-consenting vanilla friends or family, is a little unrealistic. I believe the reason for this party will be more to emphasize how far your wife has evolved and to reinforce your position (and reaffirm each of the participant's role) in the new relationship dynamic. There are a couple of scenarios that may come into play here and it is all dependent on who is attending the party.

If it is your friends and/or family this could be a public outing of your new status quo. This in itself will be a very hefty mind fuck and possibly punishment enough but also quite unlikely. Another possible way this plays out if the guests are your friends/family is that there is no public reveal and DDWHW's lover is introduced to your wider circle as a new friend of you both. Plenty of scope for turning the dial up on your cuckold angst in this scenario as your wife and her lover disappear from the party periodically or begin openly flirting as the evening wears on. Also if this is the case then your punishment should be quite subtle so that it reinforces your submissive mindset and leaves you slightly off kilter and un-confident. Potentially something like being forced to wear panties and a butt plug under your male clothes at the party will make you painfully aware when you are trying to hold a conversation with an old pal about how radiant your wife is looking or how friendly the new guy is.

If the guests are from your wife and her lover's circle then I suspect your punishment will be more public and extreme. This could entail being dressed in a maid uniform or as a waiter and made to serve drinks. Again I don't see any reason why you should not also be made to wear panties and a plug, although given that your wife served drinks topless at a previous get together, then maybe just your cage could suffice for your evening attire (panties and plug optional at your wife's discretion).

Other possible punishments could include publicly thanking your wife for cuckolding you to the group, and thanking her boyfriend for taking care of her sexual needs. The signing of a contract of rules for your future behavior to ensure accidents don't happen again could also be interesting, especially as the rules you are agreeing to are read out to everyone in attendance. It would be interesting to gauge your reaction to your new restrictions as you hear them revealed to you for the first time and in front of a crowd. I do like the idea of being made to knock and await permission to enter when wanting to use your own bedroom or bathroom. I think your wife should enforce this regardless.That would certainly help to prevent future indiscretions.

Given how your wife's submissive and exhibitionist tendencies are being developed by her boyfriend, and how your wife was also not entirely blameless in allowing you to see her naked, then perhaps your punishment could also be hers. Imagine how you would feel as your wife is publicly used and demeaned by her new lover in front of strangers who know your situation as you are forced to stand helplessly on the side and witness your wife being owned by her new lover. Perhaps it could be your wife servicing her lover's cock publicly rather than you as a combined punishment as her boyfriend tells you to kneel behind her and clean ass while she services him. Would you submit to his instruction?

Personally I can't wait to find out what your wife and her lover have in store for you. I'm sure it will blow your mind and push your boundaries yet again. You just need to trust that your wife knows what is best for you as she has done throughout this journey.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:53 pm

frb wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:35 am
DDWHW,

I've slept on it and I'm afraid I have to double down, especially considering I seem to be one of the few voices of reason here. I'm dominant, not submissive, so I come at this from your boyfriend's perspective. And if I were him I wouldn't be pleased with how things went down this weekend, assuming DDW didn't leave out any important details.

The past six months haven't just been about your cuck's journey into submission. They've also been about your own, and I think it's time that you took the next big step on that journey and accept that you've failed your dominant. Not only did you neglect to set up a system in which his rules could not be broken by accident, but you tried to shirk responsibility for that mistake and foist it onto your own submissive, who has been nothing but obedient and compliant. Since our opinions have been explicitly requested this time I'll express mine. You should confess to your boyfriend that you bear full responsibility for what happened and deserve to be punished. He will likely take it out on your bottom, which you will not enjoy in the moment. But once he's satisfied you've learned your lesson and are in a submissive headspace, he'll give you after care, and what happens next you will very much enjoy, I promise.

Good luck and have fun.

Affectionately,

frb
Yep. You are 100% correct. If she is in a D/s relationship with her BF, then she doesn't get to point the finger as a sub as an excuse. As a dom to her hubby she can of course point her finger at him, and can punish her hubby for it. But in her relationship with her dom there is no finger pointing. She deserves punished by her BF.

Maybe the party is a good moment for DDW and DDWHW to "share" a punishment.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:46 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:18 pm
So, are you saying that you will be hosting a party at your house to celebrate 6 months of your wife’s relationship with her boyfriend? That you are being publicly outed as a cuck? Wow. That’s a big step. I assume from your response that you’re ok with this.

As for a punishment, I think denial is the best, but that’s not really a punishment anymore, is it?

MBD
It seems like that is happening.

I was told a guest list would have to be sent out. There were many couples from "their" side but I also noticed she had invited not only her friend who had introduced them, but also a few more of her close friends, friends that we have socialized with. It was the next couple names I saw that threw me. Friends of mine (and their wives). I looked at her and she was smiling. "Well, we felt you should have some friends as well. And they've already accepted". This was going to be a coming out, that was quite clear now.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:22 pm

Thanks for the update. The guest list would seem to change any plans from overt and over the top for a vanilla audience to something more discrete, like a hidden plug and other devious ideas. Perhaps that plug might have a remote vibrator mode. Or maybe the cage gets changed out to a remote control shock style one :twisted:

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:36 pm

If you didn't post photos on here as to not put you her and your lifestyle out there this party is surely going to put you her and your cuckold lifestyle out there for all your friends possibly family and neighbors ect (people talk). If there was a time to pump the brakes this is it. lol unless you really get off on this outing of your cuckold life style then this is cuck gold for you and her. I think you should let your friends know what is about to go down before they get blind sided by this party If i was a guest of a friend getting outed like this i would be very uncomfortable watching her and her BF cucking you in front of me unless i was also in the life style. And my idea before scrap that and just do what ever you can hide from them and keep it between you her and the bf.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:33 pm

grnlght wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:36 pm
If you didn't post photos on here as to not put you her and your lifestyle out there this party is surely going to put you her and your cuckold lifestyle out there for all your friends possibly family and neighbors ect (people talk). If there was a time to pump the brakes this is it. lol unless you really get off on this outing of your cuckold life style then this is cuck gold for you and her. I think you should let your friends know what is about to go down before they get blind sided by this party If i was a guest of a friend getting outed like this i would be very uncomfortable watching her and her BF cucking you in front of me unless i was also in the life style. And my idea before scrap that and just do what ever you can hide from them and keep it between you her and the bf.
Yeah, I mean, really this makes little sense. Not that they have to post any pic, but this is a great way to lose friends. WTH.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:06 pm

Wow, the party is quite a development!

As for punishment I would definitely expect to be spanked, possibly by the bull with his belt to make it especially humiliating.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:46 pm

I'm siding with those that think DDWHW should take the blame and be punished. Even if DDW also has to suffer one of the very imaginative punishments others have suggested.

safira

Unread post by safira » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:51 pm

as a trans person who has never transitioned, i’ve come out to only my family and select friends. i would consider it the height of disrespect and betrayal to be outed without my foreknowledge and permission. those whom i’ve come out to are those who i believe wouldn’t do that out of the love and respect that they have for me. for me, this would be deal-breaker level disrespect and betrayal. i can’t imagine love being possible in that situation. that’s so toxic.

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:25 am

As a previous poster said, wow! DDW, your wife never ceases to amaze me. I discovered your story two weeks ago and it is amazing. It is the reason I signed up to this site, just so I could be sure to read all the instalments. Part of the attraction is the total honesty between you two, and Mrs DDWHW’s total commitment to you and maintaining her love for you. Perhaps this is what most attracts me to your story.

Would I be nervous about Mrs DDWHW’s announcement? You bet. I would be sick with anxiety about the ramifications. But, we on this forum are viewing only a tiny sliver of your lives, and we really do not know what is happening in your minds, what has been discussed, and the decisions that have been taken. What I do know from this story is Mrs DDWHW has always had your welfare at heart. I just cannot see her “outing” you to the extent that it causes you pain or humiliation in your public life.

Perhaps Mrs DDWHW has a plan to expose you a small amount to a selection of friends while the remainder are none the wiser. Why not talk with your Wife, lay all your concerns on the table, and ask what her plan is. My assessment is Mrs DDWHW has a long-term detailed plan and there is a whole lot of fun and exploration to come. No doubt there will be some anguish, a lot of (loving) humiliation and a reorienting of your intimate life, but, remember what attracted you two together in the first place.

You have freed Mrs DDWHW from a lot of societal norms and allowed her to experience new levels of pleasure while providing a bedrock of love and stability. This is not something that is not discarded lightly. Talk with her, ask her for some certainty about what will be happening at the party and beyond. Tell her all your fears and concerns, and find a path forward. Just remember, you asked for this to start. As Hunter S. Thompson once said, “Buy the ticket, take the ride”.

OK, let’s talk about a crazy idea : have you considered adopting the feminine role within your marriage in private? This could help a lot with intimacy. If you are feminised, the Boyfriend might be more comfortable with you, not seeing you as a competitor. Its hard to argue with you and Mrs DDWHW spending intimate time together if you are, well, just girlfriends having fun. Somehow I think this is already part of the plan inside Mrs DDWHW’s mind.

Speaking of crazy ideas, why not suggest that the upcoming party be fancy dress, with the dress theme of……crossdressing. Yep, all the men are to dress as women and all the women are to dress as men. It will give you the chance to “get dressed” while also seeing all the guests in a similar vein. You might be surprised who enjoys it. Fancy dress parties have that edge of silliness from the costumes that makes them fun. And just maybe, Mrs DDWHW might recruit some new hotwives into the lifestyle…

As for advice on your upcoming punishment, forget it! Mrs DDWHW does not need any advice on disciplining or (lovingly) humiliating you. She probably has a plan already formed for that too! She is too intelligent and imaginative to not come up with something amazing.

Good luck, and I hope the party goes well.
Danny from Aus

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:25 am

After thinking about this for a couple of days, I think an appropriate punishment for this first offense would be for you to write a letter (not an email or text message) to your wife’s boyfriend explaining what happened, apologizing for it without making excuses, and thanking him for making your wife so happy and taking care of her in ways you obviously cannot. It should be sincere and show genuine remorse, not a defense of your actions. In it, you should acknowledge his right to your wife’s body and that you were wrong for seeing his property naked.

You should present the letter to your wife for her to give to her boyfriend. Also. It wouldn’t hurt to post the contents here :)

MBD

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 am

A simple punishment for a quick glance.

Since he saw his wife naked without underwear or clothes, he should be made to wear pink lacy thong panties under his clothes to the party. That should be suffice.

If you think there should be more, for added incentive and to put him in the right mindset and to remain the gentleman cuckold at the party, he can be (before the party) properly bent over the bed or couch in just his chastity cage and thong panties and caned (20) or paddled (50) or belted (75).

Proper punishment, proper mindset leads to a GREAT party!