Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:06 pm

She has continued this game as it seems we are having two different conversations. Some parts I am the husband cuck while other parts I am the visiting date. I think I even detected that she was flirting with the date in some of the correspondence. I still had no idea what the end game was going to be.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:45 pm

I went back and reread your original post about Friday. From what you wrote I understand that you are to role play the visiting friend. It would seem that her sending you emails that are like CC's of her emails to him she is providing insight into her expectations of her future meet w actual friend. I perceive that ddwhw is offering you the opportunity to describe your fantasy about what might happen in her meet up with the "friend". To me this is a way for you to tell her what you find hot about the scene as a third person. Kind of reminds me of the way a husband might want to tell the wife about some kinky scene that he would like to play out. Rather than just say it he relates a dream he had or a story he read. Kind of provides an excuse if she does not like it. Oh it was a dream or something I read about I would never suggest we would do something like the story I related.
Turn the planned role play date into a scene that you would really get off on her agreeing to. Have fun!!!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:25 pm

I hope you are having fun DDW - love ❤️ the way HW is developing this game and giving you a role

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:24 pm

Deepdown… go with this role play. It’s incredible and you are so lucky! She’s a gamer as a Hotwife. You need to find a frame of mind where you can actually “be” the new suitor Friday. Shed any inhibitions you might have and step up, be HER dream man Friday. It will be YOU except for the role play. Have fun with it, give her the dream date that you would if you could go back 7 month. Go buy a new shirt, a sport coat and some new cologne and show up that night with confidence and play along. Turn the page and blow her mind! Your Friday night sounds like the hottest night ever! You can do this!!!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

It seems to me that she's not auditioning you as an alter ego, she's practicing her expected role when her bf "pimps her out" to his friends or business prospects.

You definitely need to play the part of a less submissive man, the sort of self assured man who would feel fully entitled to a hot slut being sent to take care of his needs like an unpaid high class call girl. Put on your power suit and invent a small backstory about the deal you're in town to close, or which one of your businesses you're in town to check in on / acquire. Use your deeper voice, talk slower and with more confidence. Flirt, but in the way a man would who has zero doubt he'll be undressing his companion as soon as he decides dinner is over. Channel your version of Don Draper.

Just... don't necessarily expect you're going to get unlocked to enjoy the happy ending that fictional man will. But not to worry, once she practices her invitations, dropping sexy hints into the conversation, leaning forward to tease you with the occasional glimpse down her blouse and finds how it is to put herself on the menu for this 'stranger' just to please her king, she'll let you know how this is all preparation for a promise she made him about servicing an acquaintance of his next week or the week after, and you'll get to hear all the details of those acts she isn't going to perform on a silly little cuck.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:39 pm

Last night she told me she would not be at the house after work today and that she would meet "her date" at the restaurant. I was reminded I was not to be "me" this evening and she gave me a very enthusiastic hug and I love you'd before we split off for the day.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:48 pm

Have a great night DDW, role playing as the object of your wife's lust. These opportunities are about as frequent as solar eclipses or earthquakes in NYC.

SusAno
Prepubescent

Unread post by SusAno » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:35 pm

I hope you make the most of this Ddwb. Having a friend arrange a date for you with hot wife is a wonderful gift.

I would want to know more about her. Who is she and what does she do? How did she meet your friend and what’s their relationship? And what about her husband? You will be absolutely floored by her classic beauty so how can he let her out of his sight? When you hear about how bad at sex he is and how much more excited he is by being kept horny for her, some of the picture will make sense. You may even have met cuckolds and be able to talk about what seems to excite them.

With a lot of compliments and learning more about this gorgeous sexy adventuress, you may might be flirting more openly as the evening goes on. The occasional touch and open gaze may have got things more exciting. That maybe the time to find out more about what she is wanting out of this experience. What have been some of the most sexy and exciting things she has tried? What does she like? What does she want to try next?

If you do your job well she will be much more comfortable and confident as she meets her next potential lover. If you do it really well your flirting will have made you both horny. Maybe things went well enough to have a hot kiss or spent time making out.

How she rewards or punishes (or both) will be revealed at the end of the evening. Will you do such a good job that get to see her naked, perhaps with her boyfriend. Or will she build a passionate connection with you, then have you drop her off at her boyfriends? Or will she take matters into her own hand only letting you hear her as you imagine how much of what she said and did tonight will play out in real life.

Hope you have fun

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:05 pm

Well, this has the makings of a famously devilish weekend. I can't wait to hear how her "date" went. She's good, very good.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 pm

DDW this sounds like your life is going to get very interesting .and it sounds like your HW is in for a very Hot weekend. Love your updates. Can't wait for more

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:45 pm

I'm not sure how to describe the evening, it was definitely one of the strangest out of body experiences I've had. How to best describe my wife in all of this would be "sex kitten"? She had an air about her I simply had never seen. She had confidence like there was no tomorrow, it was dripping off of her. She seemed to strut when she walked. She took control. It was unreal seeing my wife act this way to "not me".

It started during the day when I received a text from her. "Sorry, you probably aren't even sure what I look like. Here's a picture to recognize me at dinner". And there she was, done up beautifully and she was topless. Her hands covered the important parts but it was clear it was a teasing pic. "See you tonight!"

I was at the restaurant, dressed what I thought was nice, only she walked in and blew me away. Half the heads turned to see her walk to our table. I got up and pretended to introduce myself to her, and she fit right in and did the same. It was like we met for the first time.

It was perhaps the sexiest classiest outfit she had ever worn for me. You know the routine by now, stockings, high class skirt and blouse. Cleavage, perfect makeup. Stunning. I commented how nice she looked and she said she had been told not to disappoint tonight. The implication being that her boyfriend told her to not disappoint. The dynamics at play were unreal.

What do you say to your wife when you aren't supposed to know her? I asked about her job and every other small time item I could think of. Then the rabbit hole started. How long she was with her boyfriend. That gave her the stage and she made up nothing. "Well, its kind of a long and strange story, but it will be 6 months in a few weeks, and we are even hoping to do a little celebration then". That was a shock to me, 6 months? "But we met because I am married to a man who for some reason, wasn't satisfied with me. He had these strange ideas of seeing me with someone else. I'm not sure why and to this day I don't know if it has gone the way he expected, but because of that, I have a boyfriend that means a great deal to me now. in fact I recently told him I love him and I do. I love them both so it is quite a little story isn't it?" The question was to me and I had to say something smart.

"Well, whatever reasons he had, it would seem to me you have enjoyed this? You look like quite the attractive and confident woman now. Are you saying you wouldn't have done this if given a second chance?"

Back to her. "Oh no, I'm happy it happened, don't get me wrong. It has opened my eyes to a whole world I never imagined and it is not going to change. I love two men now and they are completely different. One is a take charge man and the other a, well, a beta-cuck that I get to control. And that excites me. So I hope that answers all of that?"

She confided to me about me. That was strange, but she was smiling at it all. "So with that, that is one reason we are here. My boyfriend told me you were visiting and he wanted me to show you a nice time. I hope that happens." The coy smile was present.

So for the next two hours of dinner I was on a date with my wife pretending I just met her. And she was flirting with me. She took my hand at one point and that sent chills through me. She was not shy in discussing her cuck. She told me he was caged and she would wear the key. She told me that I was small. She left nothing out, how the fact he was being denied and how that actually excited her to be able to do that. It was quite ego-busting.

Finally dinner ended and she asked me to join her for a drink in the hotel she had just around the corner. It dawned on me that is where she went earlier today. I agreed and before I knew it we were walking hand in hand to this hotel room. I think I was shaking because this was the epitome of a mindfuck.

We got to the room and there was indeed wine there. "I have to tell you a secret, my boyfriend and I have been in this very room." Ouch. She took the lead, as confident as she was. She began to kiss me and old feelings rushed in. "I want you to fuck me" she whispered, me not knowing just how that would work owing to the fact I was still caged. However little did I know she had that planned. She passed me something and I knew right away what it was. The cock sheath. I was to fuck her wearing that, it was devious and cunning. She gets to do a trial run with me only it won't be me. "I think you know how it works cuck", the only words she said to "me" all night.

And that is what happened, she fucked "him" all night. Every way possible. She came repeatedly. She made it authentic, saying her boyfriend insists a condom be used, so she put a condom over the fake cock. It was sexy, it was embarrassing and humiliating. She would reference her bf and her cuck, all the while getting fucked by a fake cock.

The night finished and she said she was not staying but that I was to stay and enjoy the room. And just like that she left her "date" with a kiss, thanking him for a lovely time.

I was floored by it all. How could I not be?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:19 pm

WoW ! Thank you for such a detailed update of your evening. I am so amazed at the way she plans and executes these scenarios. I hope you are enjoying the ride - part humiliation part honesty (her declaration of loving both her bf and you).

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:40 pm

One of the hottest role plays I’ve ever read. She mindfucks you like she fucks her boyfriend. You are a very lucky cuck. She’s amazing! You did well cuck, you did it!

AND… she has professed her true love for you (and her boyfriend). This is win-win-win for all three of you. Congrats!
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:17 pm

Can't wait for the real date. Hope she gives you a "blow by blow" description of every fucking moment. This is getting good.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:07 pm

Wow Wow,

I have stated before that Your Astonishing Lovely Wife has evolved into the perfect Cuckoldress.
I now completely rest my case, this proves it!!!

Obviously, you know now that She will seduce Her real date and enjoy sex with him with the encouragement of Her Boyfriend.

Even more important, you have now seen Her New Self-Confident self and learned the extent to which She loves the Life-style now.
Since She is now also expanding Her sexual actitivies with others in a swingers network where Her Boyfriend is well connected, and given how attractive She is, it seems obvious to me that She will never go back to the old days; She is a changed Lady to be admired, and for cucks and wannabe-cucks alike, a Lady to serve and Obey.

I would greatly appreciate to learn about how this experience influences your daily interactions at home.

I think that if were in DDW shoes, I would be even more in awe and wanting to submit and serve this incredibly sexy, self-confident Lady.

Sincere regards
elina

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:54 am

DDW - WOW one of the most erotic, sexiest write ups I've seen in quite a while.
- It must have been a bit surreal, as you say, a sort of out body experience.
- "It was perhaps the sexiest classiest outfit she had ever worn for me. You know the routine by now, stockings, high class skirt and blouse. Cleavage, perfect makeup. Stunning." Is this how shes dresses as a normal thing for her BF?
- The various conversations during dinner discussing "your" situation and hers with the BF. Were there other diners in earshot who could hear all or parts of this?
- How do you feel about where things have gotten to now?

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:13 am

A soaring, still-gathering talent. I'm so grateful for the window you provide us. Thank you DDW and DDWHW.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:54 am

When I got home Saturday morning, she wasn't there. It dawned on me she went to see her bf after her date. Not long after I was home she got back as well and she confirmed that she had. And she dropped some honesty on me, she was extremely worked up while she was on her date. And she ended up going to tell him that yes, she would be interested. And she thanked me a great deal for helping her make her decision. She knew it was going to be very tough on me but that I did great. She was surprising me more and more every day and I think it surprised her more and more every day.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 am

They are swingers so her BF is fair game for the other girl, how is she going to handle watching the BF fuck the girl of the other couple, maybe she will taste a touch of your cuck angst like when you watched her fuck him? :twisted:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:30 pm

DDW - your post seems to show how much your wife loves you while enjoying her new found sexual freedom and confidence. Looks like passed the test in flying colours giving her a chance to sample new experiences. You are a wonderful couple

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:07 am

We haven't forgotten about you DDW :) Just awaiting your next update. Hope you're having a fun week.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 am

There has been no talk to me about her date, or fake date. I even did a step back and do a little self-analysis of everything as she had definitely dropped some truths that were intended to play with my head. And they did.

My wife has physically changed over the last 6 months. She looks gorgeous all the time now. She goes to the gym, works out, pays attention to herself. She is confident and assured, so much more than before.

My wife has a sex drive now that I don't think either of us ever expected. She's admitted it. It appears it is constant and seems to consume her. How did this happen?

My wife has a boyfriend that she has said she loves. I suppose that should not be a surprise given the 6 months of intimacy that has been shared. And she still loves me. She's said that. She loves the fact I have supported her drastic change. She loves the fact she control's me physically, as she said, it was a bonus surprise out of all this as she learned what turns her on.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:00 am

Love the latest update on your self-analysis of the newly minted HW. I am sure she loves you because you are so supportive of her and her self-discovery and awareness without complaints or jealousy (based on your posts). Kudos on your wonderful relationship

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:27 pm

DDWHW - Wow things have progressed. And as some have suggested, my values have been changing as we go farther down this path. They have, that is for certain, and I'd be lying if I tried to convince anyone otherwise.

So while some may be judging me for this change of direction, please remember I was brought into this world unknowing of what could happen. And as you have seen my eyes have been opened as I have experienced many new things, and it looks like there are even more new things on the horizon. And I am still willing to experiment...DDWHW

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:49 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, DDW and DDWHW.

For DDWHW, when you started this journey, you told cuck that you were a “one man woman” and that you could not see yourself having sex with more than one partner. Hence, you cut off cuck from PIV and eventually from even seeing your naked body.

Now that you are embarking on another part of this journey, one in which you will presumably have multiple and varied partners, you can no longer consider yourself a “one man woman.” Bravo to you for taking this step! But, does this mean that sex with cuxk is back on the table? The original reason for denying him seems to no longer hold.

MBD

PS. I think that while your reason for denying him is no longer there, you should do it anyway, just because you can.