Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dream Weaver
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:26 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 pm
Fuck, my wife just received a text from one of her friends tonight. She offered to introduce her to one of her single friends and she was serious. My wife even showed me the text so I knew this was real. And as soon as she showed it to me, she excused herself from the room to go chat with her. After what seemed like forever, she came back to me and said "I will give her an answer tomorrow. I said I was going to talk to you first. We will talk in bed tonight." And nothing has been said since.
You were not joking, she doesn't half-ass anything. Congrats and I'm sure your stomach and heart are doing flip flops.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:30 am

This is getting real as it is a few days later and my wife texting last night with the guy her friend introduced her. She agreed to be introduced.

After she told me her friend made that offer, she had said she would give her a response the next morning. I kept waiting to hear more throughout the evening but she never hinted anything until we went to bed. Then she began. She told me she was strongly considering letting her friend set her up. But before I could even react she started to massage me and before I knew it she was on top of me, telling me this could be happening for real.

Orgasms came quickly for both of us but before falling asleep she sent a text to her friend saying "ok".

Nothing was said the next morning but I will say she looked quite happy going to work (and gorgeous in another of her new outfits). All I heard that night was that her friend said to give it a day or so but she would be more than happy to do so. Which led to last night her getting a text out of the blue from the guy in question. Throughout our evening she would type something and not long after that little ping would happen with a response. Each ping sounded like an alarm to me. It probably didn't help her texting inhibitions as we had a few glasses of wine.

Before I knew it she took me to bed and the details started to come out. He seemed nice. She told him she was married, which he already knew. She said her hubby would know everything, no secrets. He's the same age as her, good job. It was like hearing a resume and to be honest, each 'positive' thing she felt like a little knife stabbing me a bit. Seemed the angst was making an appearance.

She asked/told me to go down on her while she was recounting all of this. And she came just as she was telling me she agreed to see him the next weekend. The timing of her climax was not lost on me. And the angst has not gone away, hence me writing this very early the next morning while she is soundly asleep upstairs.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:15 am

This is very hot! So the meeting is next weekend not this weekend?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:30 am

Following

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:35 am

So hot! Best of luck and Enjoy your ride together!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:46 pm

Nice

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:48 pm

So hot that you were giving her head while she was telling you about it, nice power play.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:01 am

Definitely following!

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:19 am

Wow, just read this thread and has me so turned on. I’m currently experiencing a similar situation although my wife has told me she enjoys flirting with her Pickleball coach who has been openly flirting with her, but she says she is not interested in fucking anyone else. But like your wife mine is now going through a transformation by doing the following:

Doing yoga everyday for 1.5 hours, dyes her hair darker and got the hints of grey out, heating more healthy, buying new PB and sexy cloths in general, wearing more make up paint now when off to indoor PB. Told me yesterday she wants to get a Brazilian wax when in the past she said she would never do that since it itches too much when growing back in. Last night when I made a comment about her needing a variety of menu options, she said I need a variety in all aspects in my life. Even told me she is going to start playing with her PB coach more and changed her phone password so I can’t read their flirty texts (yes they both flirt). We had sex last night and she had me do things more rough things in the past she hated and of course she came hard when I was doing these things (squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples very hard). Seems like something in her has changed.

Was wondering if I should write a story similar to this one filling in all of the details and asking for advice?

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:01 am

Was wondering if I should write a story similar to this one filling in all of the details and asking for advice?

Yes. Yes you should

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:22 pm

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:19 am
Absolutely! These detailed, blow-by-blow accounts of wives blossoming and realizing their full potential as empowered sexual beings are insanely hot.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:03 am

The texting continued through the weekend. But she did not show me anything said between them. I did see the occasional smile or giggle though, and I can't lie, a little jolt went through me each time that happened.

Yesterday was Sunday and she went shopping again. She returned with a fair amount of bags but I was not allowed to see them. And after dinner she sat me down to discuss things. And that angst just kept rising. She told me that their date was set for Saturday night and she reminded me that while the ship had indeed sailed, she still expected my support as I had agreed the months before. She promised me that she would not do anything physical until she was sure she had a connection with him (or anyone else for that matter), while reminding me she was still a romantic at heart.

Then she brought up the part that hit me a little more as I was not expecting it. We had dabbled with a chastity cage in our fun times way before this, but always in fun and for only a very short time. Well, after reminding me this was all going to be done her way, she told me she wants to bring it back and incorporate it into all of this, her rationale being if she is going to become a hotwife, then she wants some control over me as well. I had no comeback and she saw my surprise which brought a smile to her face. She then pulled out our cage that we had played with and presented it to me. She wanted me to be the one who put it on, in an almost symbolic way. I very sheepishly put it on, but she quickly through the lock on it and clicked it shut.

That is where it stands now. She looked very well done up when she went to work, she even wore a necklace with her key on it. And she has a date on Saturday night. I never expected this at all.

ninto
Virgin

Unread post by ninto » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:28 am

Wow, sounds like you're in for a submissive, horny good time! As you go through the week in anticipation and angst, be sure to check in with us here! Many people have expressed how writing their thoughts and journaling here helps them deal with the emotional impact of it all...

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:40 am

ninto wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:28 am
Wow, sounds like you're in for a submissive, horny good time! As you go through the week in anticipation and angst, be sure to check in with us here! Many people have expressed how writing their thoughts and journaling here helps them deal with the emotional impact of it all...
That is essentially what I have been doing

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:07 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:03 am
The texting continued through the weekend. But she did not show me anything said between them. I did see the occasional smile or giggle though, and I can't lie, a little jolt went through me each time that happened.

Yesterday was Sunday and she went shopping again. She returned with a fair amount of bags but I was not allowed to see them. And after dinner she sat me down to discuss things. And that angst just kept rising. She told me that their date was set for Saturday night and she reminded me that while the ship had indeed sailed, she still expected my support as I had agreed the months before. She promised me that she would not do anything physical until she was sure she had a connection with him (or anyone else for that matter), while reminding me she was still a romantic at heart.

Then she brought up the part that hit me a little more as I was not expecting it. We had dabbled with a chastity cage in our fun times way before this, but always in fun and for only a very short time. Well, after reminding me this was all going to be done her way, she told me she wants to bring it back and incorporate it into all of this, her rationale being if she is going to become a hotwife, then she wants some control over me as well. I had no comeback and she saw my surprise which brought a smile to her face. She then pulled out our cage that we had played with and presented it to me. She wanted me to be the one who put it on, in an almost symbolic way. I very sheepishly put it on, but she quickly through the lock on it and clicked it shut.

That is where it stands now. She looked very well done up when she went to work, she even wore a necklace with her key on it. And she has a date on Saturday night. I never expected this at all.
DDW - So would it be fair to say she wants regular BF? And also intends to go on vanilla dates as desired? :shock: :cool:

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:07 pm

This is so smart on her part. Knowing you might have second thoughts and get jealous and ask her to stop. Now with her controlling your orgasms she will maintain complete control and she will take you deep into submission which is the best way for a hot wife to make you her permanent cuck. So hot!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:11 pm

There has been nothing said so far this week, but she has continued to text away. I hear the ping and each time it is a jolt. I am wondering just what they are chatting about but she is not coming forth with any information along those lines.

But I do see her key still dangling. That part is tough as I was not expecting that at all. She's rolled it through her fingers a few times in front of me. I've already gone longer than any other time I ever wore it in our play days.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:03 pm

Pretty soon

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:20 am

Caged and teased with her playing with the key... Can't wait to her how her date on Saturday go's.
Hang in there,

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:01 am

So much for not mentioning it. Before going to work this morning she told me she expects me to be at home when she is going to start getting ready for her date on Saturday. In all her readings that was supposed to be a critical juncture having the husband there watching it develop and she wants to make sure I get the full jealousy aspect of her upcoming 'date with another man".

She did say one thing about her texts. They discussed sharing a picture in advance but both agreed not to in order to make it a surprise when they finally see each other. She thought that was cute. I will give her credit, if she is nervous about anything she sure has not been showing it. She looked pretty damn good when she left.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:20 am

You ought to question "sarcastically" in passing if she wants you nude while she gets ready or just wearing panties?

surprofundo69
Prepubescent

Unread post by surprofundo69 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:10 am

Very hot story, good luck.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:35 am

Maybe clarify what she needs help with. It’s one thing to help pick an outfit, another thing to help pick out bra/panties or deciding to forgo either/both, or to ensure her pussy looks good and is ready for action. Knowing what it entails will certainly help to draw more cuck angst, possibly to an incredibly high level!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 am

Ddw hope we hear more from you about your angst and her attire…
You write well so it is a joy to read your posts

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:33 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:01 am
So much for not mentioning it. Before going to work this morning she told me she expects me to be at home when she is going to start getting ready for her date on Saturday. In all her readings that was supposed to be a critical juncture having the husband there watching it develop and she wants to make sure I get the full jealousy aspect of her upcoming 'date with another man".

She did say one thing about her texts. They discussed sharing a picture in advance but both agreed not to in order to make it a surprise when they finally see each other. She thought that was cute. I will give her credit, if she is nervous about anything she sure has not been showing it. She looked pretty damn good when she left.
Dear Deepdownwannabe

I just hope She will not be dissappointed when She finally does see the guy.

Apart from that, She seems to be enjoying doing this.....

Can't wait to hear how this evolved.

Sincerely
elina