Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mike4Fun
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm

Just a question DDH do you harbor any animosity toward toward DDWHW'S bf ?

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Thu May 09, 2024 4:14 pm

I'm amazed you were able to stay downstairs knowing what was happening up there. I'm surprised you didn't sneak up at least once to listen at the door!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu May 09, 2024 6:24 pm

Mike4Fun wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm
Just a question DDH do you harbor any animosity toward toward DDWHW'S bf ?
I am envious of him yes.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu May 09, 2024 7:04 pm

Kind of ironic huh being envious of a guy because he is alone up stairs in your house with (your wife) fucking her in your bed that you had for 10 years all to yourself.

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Thu May 09, 2024 11:05 pm

Hi DDW,

Thank you again for sharing your story. There are parts of your journey that are really tough, but i hope that overall you are enjoying it, and that you and Mrs DDWHW are rock solid in your feelings for each other. Your experiences really are amazing and i feel blessed to be able to read about them.

This weekend i feel will be tough, and deliberately made so. Your lovely wife is more intelligent, determined and far sighted than Senator Palpatine, at least in the bedroom , so expect some tests and challenges. She seems to be able to get right inside your head, and push your boundaries in exactly the right way.

Good luck for the weekend.
Danny from Aus

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri May 10, 2024 3:13 am

DDW when your wife stops whispering " Cuck I Love You-- " will you consider asking her girlfriend who connected your wife with the BF swinger if she has any other girlfriends who need a man so you can get laid again while you still can in life?
Thanks so exciting......

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Sun May 12, 2024 8:24 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:13 am
DDW when your wife stops whispering " Cuck I Love You-- " will you consider asking her girlfriend who connected your wife with the BF swinger if she has any other girlfriends who need a man so you can get laid again while you still can in life?
Thanks so exciting......
yawn. You're the one who seems sexually frustrated and angsty. Find another thread to read if it bothers you.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun May 12, 2024 9:17 am

_xavier_ wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:24 am
Watchinu69 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:13 am
Thanks so exciting......
yawn. You're the one who seems sexually frustrated and angsty. Find another thread to read if it bothers you.
Hey now ! Look at you stepping up with the big boy panties lol
Strap your critical thinking adult cap on & stop hating! I'm
Good with my hottie and have more than I even need, that good!
Geez so much anxiety with you living vicariously through this story... nail biting in your home I'm assuming wishing it was happening to you.. exciting right!?! lol stay focused on what you can control on your couch with your tissue box... good things are coming your way too!! ✌️🌞

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Sun May 12, 2024 5:52 pm

DDW in case it's not obvious we're all quite anxious to hear from you about Friday night and beyond. Thanks ahead of time for your report. We know it takes effort to compose them.

-frb

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon May 13, 2024 5:53 pm

I'm not sure how to describe the weekend. I was replaced in our marital bed by another woman. She got dressed up for her and looked great. I watched their casual foreplay in the living room before they went to the bedroom. I watched my wife kiss her. I saw this lady put her hands on my wife's breasts. I was humiliated when I was told to show my cage before they left upstairs together. They both snickered at it. I didn't see them again that night.

And the next morning as if nothing happened. It wasn't until we were out that details emerged. She loved it. She loved performing with another woman somewhat in front of me. She loved being with this experienced woman. Her touch, her feel, the way she took control. She said she made her talk about me, the cuck, she knew how to touch on the mind game aspect. She said she knew part of the thrill was the direction from her bf, but this woman just knew how to play the role. And the best part in her words? The other lady told her it was great what she was doing with me, cucking me, denying me, caging me. She even challenged me to go further with you cuck. What farther is yet, I don't know. But to her the reasoning was sound.

This seemed to be a night she was going to get serious again, the evening the night before triggering her as sometimes happens it seems. Her hands found mine. "Cuck, I know this is getting deeper and deeper but this is the path we have chosen isn't it?" I couldn't argue. These confessions of hers seemed to be more good for her soul than anything. I've already told you more than once the sex is amazing, this most recent surprise another one for the books. So, we will continue, as a loving wife, her boyfriend and her cuck."

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Mon May 13, 2024 6:44 pm

Thank you again DDW for sharing your experiences. You and your wife are amazing.
Danny from Aus

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Mon May 13, 2024 6:52 pm

Well she just gets better and better. This has the possibility of really raising the stakes in this ever-evolving FLR relationship, there is a now a somewhat-Domme in the situation, one that understands what is happening? I can't wait to hear what could be next.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 14, 2024 12:27 am

Dear WWD

Thanks for updating, clearly you had another interesting weekend.
It is really impressive how your Wonderful Wife and Her BF keeps finding new ways to trigger additional humiliations for you.

I guess this time, you experienced something similar to the statement pf one of the characters in an old Woody Allen film (I think this was in Annie Hall) "My Wife left me for another woman".... His Wife went on to write a book on their relationship and her transition into becoming a lesbian. I trust and hope that DDWHW will not subject you to that experience. :shock:

Sincerely
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue May 14, 2024 6:56 am

DDWHW -I haven't chimed in for awhile but lots has gone on since our anniversary party. And it has been quite a few weeks to say the least. Where to start? I was punished because I stood up for cuck. And it was definitely not what I expected. I thought it was just going to be some playful "now don't do that again" thing, but it wasn't. It was physical with the restraints and the lashing. I have never been lashed before and it scared me to be honest. I know cuck mentioned I had a safe-signal but I did not want to use it, for fear of showing I was weak. So I promised myself I would take anything, even when I realized it was nothing I had experienced before. And it hurt. It all hurt, but I guess it was supposed to?

Then there was the emotional punishment. Seeing him with his ex while I was exposed and vulnerable. She was definitely an attractive woman and seemed more in control of herself than I am. And he simply fucked her in front of me. It was hot but foreboding. It was clear it was a punishment for me as they both teased me for the evening. And I knew that I was being punished for sticking up for cuck but I would do it again if I had to..

The aftercare helped me a great deal and I left knowing that there were times I was not to question him and simply do as I as told. And I am fine with that.

Which led to this past weekend. The car trip felt like something from the twilight zone. I knew what would happen as I was told that I was to be sexual in the car. And after the weekend before I knew they were instructions not to counter. I think cuck summed up both journey's rather well.

And then finally my first time two times with another woman, although it sounds like not my last time. That too felt out of this world. I always wondered what I would do if ever presented with the option, so I guess I found out.

Now the one item that is creeping into my head a little more each time there is some sort of physical exchange with cuck. Whether it is me taking care of myself in front of him, perhaps if I played with him, definitely when he is allowed to see me or touch me....I have a little gnawing feeling that I am cheating on someone. Interesting, it is not a feeling I'd expect but it is starting to enter my psyche. Might even have something to do with the fact he isn't supposed to see me naked? I'm not sure.

So where am I at after all of that? I think I am in a good place. I will face the music when I stand up for cuck but I also know that I will do as I am told, even in situations I've never experienced. And the idea of these (and future) new experiences is quite intoxicating.....DDWHW

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue May 14, 2024 8:09 am

DDWHW - thanks for your reflections on the recent portions of your journey. It seems that you are willing to explore and push boundaries of your new found sexuality with your bf, cuck and your new lover (gf? or is it too soon to put a label? ;) ). I hope you and your cuck enjoy the ride

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 14, 2024 10:33 am

Thank you DDWHW,

It is very intersting to follow your evolution.
What your reflections tell us is that you have not reached the end station yet for sure, but then again there may never be an end station. I guess we all develop throughout life; some experiences makes stronger contributions to that development than others. Cleary what you and your cuck is going through is life-changing.

Good to see you are enjoying yourself and learning more about yourself and still sticking with your cuck-hubby who keeps supporting you.

Sincerely
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed May 15, 2024 7:02 am

She said he wanted her to spend a night at his place during the week when he got home. She had never spent just a night away during the week. She agreed to do it tonight, so that is what she was going to do.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Wed May 15, 2024 7:32 am

DDW, thanks for the report about tonight.

DDWHW,

One of the many beautiful things about this Dominant/Switch/sub triad is that you and your cuckold get to experience a lot of the same things, emotionally and physically. More denial is in your future. More punishments in general are in your future. FWIW though I tend not to think you were punished because you stood up for your cuck, or would always be punished in the future for doing the same. I believe you were punished for a kind of disobedience in the process of standing up for your cuck. Your Dominant was looking forward to a particular scene, you had initially agreed to that, and then you changed your mind unilaterally. Correct me if I'm wrong but trying to maintain that level of control over something your Dominant wanted to control was the infraction, not the cuck-protecting motivation behind it.

In any case you have found pleasure in controlling and punishing your cuckold and that's exactly what your Dominant is going to take pleasure in with you. He will set rules that push your boundaries and occasionally find reasons to punish you, because he gets off on that and knows you will too.

Thank you both again for sharing your story with us. It's the hottest page-turner we've had here in a long time.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat May 18, 2024 11:31 am

Dear DDW.

How was your night alone as your Wife went for a week-day-night with Her BF?

And now, we are already inside a new weekend which traditionally means that your Wonderful Wife is spending more time with Her BF?

I hope that you are doing well and that you will soon share the latest developments with us.

Sincerely
elina

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm

I hope you three have had a good weekend DDW. Please let us know when you have a chance. Tx.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:36 am

frb wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm
I hope you three have had a good weekend DDW. Please let us know when you have a chance. Tx.
Sweating people to fulfill your fantasy so you can toss one, "when they have the chance"....time for gardening or a hobby, but no pets def no pets....