Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mike4Fun
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 am

DDW and DDWHW......WE MISS YOU !

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am

Happy Easter DDW and DDWHW if you celebrate...

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

Question for DDW/DDWHW, How does the size of the cock sheath compare to DDWs and the boyfriends cock?

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Well the week has gone by, and at no point did I see her naked. She wore pyjamas to bed. She still hugged me in bed and I could feel her body against mine, I just couldn't see it. She never said anything about this rule, to her it just seemed like an expectation.

As for the questions about the sheath, she said it is about the same size as her bf.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:23 am

That is great she is sticking with her promise. She is a wonderful lady.

jabbadad
Prepubescent

Unread post by jabbadad » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:58 am

wow, I just read through this whole series. Amazing. What a trip. If my wonderful wife only even teased me about this I would be in heaven. Stay strong DDW, you lucked out with your wife, but you alredy know that.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:31 am

DDW and DDWHW, Wishing you both a very Happy Easter and also a very Happy Life !

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:14 am

Hi DDW
Today is April 1st and in North America is commonly known as "April Fools Day" Could it be that DDWHW may have something planned to fit the ocassion ?

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:43 am

Her standard Sat night date only I did not hear anything until last night. A double date I was told, another couple from his side. Only I was to hear that she was rather ramped up.

We went to bed and the lights were turned off so I could not see her body. But the vibrator came out as she began. She was turned on, that was clear, for what I didn't know. She said the evening was nice, a nice dinner, everyone dressed up. The other couple, who she had met before, looked very nice as well. Dinner was good, drinks were had and then both couples split for the evening. End of story right? It wasn't.

My wife's words were more descriptive. "We went home and started to make out as we always do, when he asked me what I thought of the couple. It seemed like a strange time to bring that up but I said that yes I liked them." The vibrator had gently started as the voice continued in the shadows. "I was naked when he said 'they are swingers' and that startled me, partially for the shock of it but also because he was rubbing my breasts at the time. I didn't really react other than a low moan as the foreplay was kicking in." Sadly I could envision it.

"He kept kissing me before the next question, and if it excited me to know that? I played along, while we got in deeper. It dawned on me that the timing was not by accident, with me getting worked up already." Devious bastard crossed my mind.

"He whispered as we embraced naked. 'What if this was him, what would you do?' I played along and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him inside. I think that answered his question." The vibrator was doing its thing.

"I came hard, that I remember, maybe to the surprise and shock of the idea. Only that wasn't it. As we laid naked in bed he asked me what was clearly a more definitive question. 'As both my girlfriend but a hotwife as well, would you be interested in something like that?' Only he did not tell me to answer right away. To sleep on it for a day or two." The vibrator was nearly finishing its job as she wrapped up. "I didn't give an answer but I will say I was excited enough to the point I fucked him rather senselessly when I woke up". She exploded from the vibrator while all I could do was listen.

Minutes later, her arms around me. "So what do I answer cuck?" Fuck, she wanted my input? "It certainly would be a next-to-do cuck thing wouldn't it?" I stammered something that agreed. She was truly asking my thoughts. I asked if it is something she thinks she would want to try? A simple "yes" was the reply. "It seems sequential for all of this". I had read many stories like that as well and couldn't argue it. I'm not sure she gave me the answer, but she hugged me tighter and said "thank you" which pretty well told me she had decided.

"Here is a surprise for you". She turned the light on and stood before me, naked. She was thanking me by letting me see her naked. I had missed that so much. She looked unreal, the glow of satisfaction on her face. She still looked happy.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:07 am

The "You do know I've never been a one-night stand person, keeping more than one person in my life physically?" "I've always been a romantic deep at heart?" is tossed out the window now.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:44 am

Thanks for the update DDW. Looking forward to HW's next moves. Seems like she is really enjoying the HW'ing experience and hopefully this moves to multiple partners over time.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am

Well, I have to agree. I think our favorite cuckoldress may be crossing a line in her personal traits as her traditional tendencies seem to be slowly falling by the wayside. But really, is anyone surprised (especially her)? Look at everything she has done in the last six months? I'd be very surprised if she hadn't changed her views from her previous conservative (vanilla) days. A lot has changed and I think there is even more on the horizon.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:24 am

grnlght wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:07 am
The "You do know I've never been a one-night stand person, keeping more than one person in my life physically?" "I've always been a romantic deep at heart?" is tossed out the window now.
Well of course! Who is she to say no to her BF, right? This is just the next step she has to take down the path her BF is leading her.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:17 am

Just when I thought this thread was growing a little old.........The boyfriend saves the day!! Hearing that Mrs. DDW is potentially branching out and dipping her toes into deeper hotwife waters is , well, HOT!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:10 am

tovid555 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am
Well, I have to agree. I think our favorite cuckoldress may be crossing a line in her personal traits as her traditional tendencies seem to be slowly falling by the wayside. But really, is anyone surprised (especially her)? Look at everything she has done in the last six months? I'd be very surprised if she hadn't changed her views from her previous conservative (vanilla) days. A lot has changed and I think there is even more on the horizon.
We all develop as we go through life.

To me, It is absolutely wonderful to see how DDW is no longer a wannabe, but a complete cuck who has ceeded control to the Wife he still loves who has clearly developed to a Hotwife and then towards a Cuckoldress while Her cuck is mesmerised and, even if he doesn't share much emotion here, through his responses to the questions asked by his Cuckoldress, demonstrates his submission and only wanting His Wonderful Wife to expand Her sexual activities. And DDWHW just loving him more, but differently, for it.

I am very grateful that you continue to share your story.

Sincerely
elina

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:24 am

Gearup wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:17 am
Just when I thought this thread was growing a little old.........The boyfriend saves the day!! Hearing that Mrs. DDW is potentially branching out and dipping her toes into deeper hotwife waters is , well, HOT!
Well said Gearup! We like when it gets fresh!

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:00 pm

And the week started with a bang, as she told me she wanted to go out with me Friday night. Only we were going to roleplay it, I was not her cuck, I was to be a date. I was confused but she said she wanted to do a dry run of a date with a stranger. I was the guinea pig. "Let's just say this is a dry run before I give an answer. You'll see how it will go, I would like you to play along please". And that was that.

It became clearer later in the day when I received an email from her, only it wasn't addressed to me, it was addressed to this fictitious person that I was to be. She introduced herself, as the girlfriend of my friend. She said that she was asked to look after you in town this Friday night while I was "visiting". She said she looked forward to meeting me, and that she had even taken the liberty of making a reservation at a local nice restaurant.

It dawned on me I was to pretend I was this stranger in from out of town, friends of her boyfriend. And I was to take her out Friday night. This is strange.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:09 pm

Dude, get into it.

Play the role with everything you've got and fuck her brains out.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:58 pm

Damn, she is an absolute gem. Get to working on your character and have some back stories, hobbies, personality, sexual history, etc in order for your alter ego.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:07 pm

She's got a playful, creative mind. Let he run wild with it and follow wherever she leads. I suspect you'll have a great time playing with this, and whatever else she dreams up and throws at you.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:27 pm

That’s wonderful news DDW. I love HW’s creativity and planning - a dry run prior to the actual launch 🚀 ;)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:00 am

Thank You DDW,

To me this looks like more Fun than strange.
But anyhow, this is what your Superior Wife and Cuckoldress wants to do. If I were in your shoes I would try to be a good cuck, try to make the best act possible and make every effort to ensure that She will enjoy Herself!!!!

Sincerely
elina

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:37 am

Here is a fun "all in" role play idea. My thought is if she wants you to role play it, go all in and take charge of the evening.

Open a new email addy, write to ddwhw introducing yourself as her BF's friend and explain how excited you are to meet her this Friday for dinner. Explain how you will be staying at xxx hotel and suggest that instead of the restaurant she choose,you could instead meet at the hotel's restaurant for dinner. After all, if he is coming from out of town he would probably be staying at a hotel and if the actual evening were to go as we are all fantasizing why would he want to deal with logistics of restaurant to car to hotel. The icing on the cake, if budget allows, is book a room in the hotel. One can hope that your "all in" role play might be rewarded.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:30 am

Play the part well. Remember this isn't about you, it is about her and finding out if she is comfortable with all of this. I think she is but she just wants a personal confirmation of it. Nonetheless, what a great idea of hers!

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:59 am

I would be careful about "Topping from the Bottom". Your wife is putting herself out there and being creative. I would let her call the shots. I agree that having an interesting backstory and personality is a great addition, but I personally would not want to alter her dinner plans or try to control the flow in any way.

If you make changes she may believe that you are not on board with her plans and she may lose interest.

She cares enough to do this for you I say see how it goes.