Dinner and cock...tails

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Dinner and cock...tails

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:11 pm

Wife and I were out for dinner and cocktails, she had been fairly horny all week, so after dinner we were going back home and play in the hot tub the rest of the night. She was doing a lot of flirting with guys around the bar, I love seeing the guys paying attention to her. She was talking one guy quite a while, then she brought him to our table and without hesitation she said “Baby, this is Steve and he wants sex with me” I replied as usual with “OK” and I asked if he was OK with me watching them having sex, he was ok with it.

I told him to follow us, but he had Ubered it there, so we three went to our car. My wife climbed in the back seat with him, she had her blouse open and his face buried in her tits before I had the car started. She took her thong panties of and gave them to me. All the way there, he was playing with her tits and fingering her pussy. She had his big cock out and stroking it. She was looking at me in the mirror and smiling every chance she had.

When we arrived she dragged him form the car into the house by his cock. Normally I would undress her for the guy, but she didn’t wait and stripped as she walked down to the bedroom, then started on him. By the time we got to the bedroom we were all naked. They didn’t waste any time to fuck, so I sat on the edge of the bed watching and masturbating.

Seeing his big cock with the enormous head slamming her was exciting, but when my wife’s nipple got hardest I have ever seen them and then she orgasmed hard, I couldn’t hold back and sprayed my cum all over myself. They kept going with my wife looking at me with a huge smile. He was fucking her with hard strokes, she started to cum again and now he was too, I tried to cum with them, but ended up squirting a minute later.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Dinner and cock...tails

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:55 am

Hot story

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:00 am

"Slow comfortable screw"? For your cocktail?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:16 am

WOW! Amazing story.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133