Has anyone been cucked by a nerd

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Xmatty1
Trainable

Has anyone been cucked by a nerd

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:09 am

How does it compare to having a stud cuckold you?

*I have not, because I am not married, but I did watch my girlfriend with a nerd and it is very humbling. His was such a geek, 15 years younger than me but his cock was twice as big. And he fucked my woman 10 times better than me. Now she is thinking about having a beer with another total geek that has the hots for her. This one is 20 years younger.

* edited to eliminate improper use of the word cuckold
Last edited by Xmatty1 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Has anyone been cucked by a nerd

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:15 am

When you say 15 years younger, what actual ages are you talking about?

And could you tell us how it happened?

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:44 am

She is 45, I am a little older. He was around 30.

I am pretty much impotent so it is very difficult for me to get hard. She loves sex big cocks and younger guys but also wants a boyfriend (me) So we have an understanding that she can get what she needs when she wants it.

We met him online and then met at a restaurant. We walked in as a couple and sat across from each other at a small table. We kissed a little before he got there because she was excited. When he got there he sat next to her and we began to talk. He had red hair and thick glasses, a skinny guy. Like Anthony Michael Hall in Pretty in Pink. He was very polite and seemed confident and honest.

My girlfriend is very soft spoken and comes off as shy, she eventually mentioned to him that we had caught several guys online lying about their size and posting pics that were not theirs. He seemed surprised. She said “are you?” He said yes. She said “no, I mean…are you”? He said yes with confidence. She said “can I”? I didn’t know what they were talking about but I finally realized she was feeling his crotch. She later told me it was coiled up like a huge snake and she could figure out where it started or ended. I could feel the eyes of the other customers on us. When she kissed him one woman stormed out offended.

Then we headed back to my place…

But with this guy we were pretty sure he had a big cock that she would enjoy. This new guy is probably more of a geek, younger, even skinnier much younger, maybe 26 and probably has a smaller cock than me. I’m not sure if it will be as exciting. What do you think?

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:15 am

I thought husbands were cuckolded by their wives.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:08 am

Very hot to see your wife fucked by a much younger guy.
Especially if he's really confident, and maybe a bit arrogant. And with a bigger cock!

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:49 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:15 am
That’s the original meaning. It also implies that the woman is unfaithful and doing so behind his back without his approval. But no one here fits that description. It’s how people here describe a relationship dynamic. American English is always evolving. If there is a word to describe a relationship that is not a marriage where the woman can have other lovers but the man can’t, then I will use that word when I am made aware.

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 am

Kind of...

We are 39 years old, and my wife's lover is 55. He could be described as a nerd. He is a chiropractor, he is not physically attractive, and he has an average body but he's a little out of shape. However, they were somehow able to connect on a level that has lead to her becoming attracted to him. He has given her the most intense orgasms with his mouth, is able to give her multiple orgasms with his mouth, and she describes sex with him as "feeling amazing" despite his cock being 6" at its max and rarely ever fully hard. She has never described sex with me as amazing, unless she felt that way when we first met.

It's absolutely mind boggling. She has even let him take her ass even though she has never wanted to do that with me.

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:24 am

SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 am
Kind of...

We are 39 years old, and my wife's lover is 55. He could be described as a nerd. He is a chiropractor, he is not physically attractive, and he has an average body but he's a little out of shape. However, they were somehow able to connect on a level that has lead to her becoming attracted to him. He has given her the most intense orgasms with his mouth, is able to give her multiple orgasms with his mouth, and she describes sex with him as "feeling amazing" despite his cock being 6" at its max and rarely ever fully hard. She has never described sex with me as amazing, unless she felt that way when we first met.

It's absolutely mind boggling. She has even let him take her ass even though she has never wanted to do that with me.
Does it turn you on more that he is less attractive and older? Or would it turn you on more if she was with a guy who was more attractive with a bigger cock and better than you all around?

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:49 am

Xmatty1 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:24 am
SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 am
Kind of...

Does it turn you on more that he is less attractive and older? Or would it turn you on more if she was with a guy who was more attractive with a bigger cock and better than you all around?
I'm very conflicted about it :lol:. Sometimes I think it's hotter that she's being so naughty and giving her pussy, ass & mouth to this mediocre guy and not only enjoying it but thinking it all feels better than me right now. But then another part of me thinks it would be hotter if this guy was a stud who is physically superior in every way. If that was the case, though, then I would probably worry more about her leaving me for him.

I'm hot & cold about all of it. It's hot as hell but it's also stressful. I'm trying to block out the stressful parts and just enjoy it but my wife has been obsessive over him to the point where it's causing added stress to the situation. But that is a story for another day.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:16 pm

Xmatty1 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:49 am
Cdncuck wrote:
That’s the original meaning. It also implies that the woman is unfaithful and doing so behind his back without his approval. But no one here fits that description. It’s how people here describe a relationship dynamic. American English is always evolving. If there is a word to describe a relationship that is not a marriage where the woman can have other lovers but the man can’t, then I will use that word when I am made aware.
Actually, it doesn't imply the woman is unfaithful. It describes a man whose wife is having sex with other men. The husband might not be aware but he might also be knowledgeable about what his wife is doing.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:21 pm

People really need to understand the concepts of necessity and sufficiency.

For example, all Rottweilers are dogs...but not all dogs are Rottweilers.

The definition of a cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. If your wife has had sex with another man after becoming married to you, you are a cuckold whether you are aware of her affairs or not, whether you support it or not, or whether you yourself cheat or the two of you swing together; in all of those circumstances you meet the definition of a cuckold.

We have other definitions such as "Wittol" which is how I prefer to think of myself as: I'm aware and I approve of my wife having affairs with other men. I prefer this word (though my wife hates it) because I think it is the best, most comprehensive and thereby accurate description of me.

It is necessary to be a cuckold in order to be a wittol. It is not necessary to be a wittol in order to be a cuckold.

Xmatty1 wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:34 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Fair to say it's a team effort.

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:05 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:21 pm
People really need to understand the concepts of necessity and sufficiency.

For example, all Rottweilers are dogs...but not all dogs are Rottweilers.

The definition of a cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. If your wife has had sex with another man after becoming married to you, you are a cuckold whether you are aware of her affairs or not, whether you support it or not, or whether you yourself cheat or the two of you swing together; in all of those circumstances you meet the definition of a cuckold.

We have other definitions such as "Wittol" which is how I prefer to think of myself as: I'm aware and I approve of my wife having affairs with other men. I prefer this word (though my wife hates it) because I think it is the best, most comprehensive and thereby accurate description of me.

It is necessary to be a cuckold in order to be a wittol. It is not necessary to be a wittol in order to be a cuckold.

Ok. Thanks wittol. And thanks CndCuckold.

Xmatty1 wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
Ok. Thanks wittol. And thanks CndCuckold.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:21 am

To the OP, yes.
My wife encountered her first lovers on the internet, back in the days before WWW web browsers, and when the first generation of browsers couldn't even display pictures. At the time, the internet was inhabited almost exclusively by nerds.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:57 pm

One of Marie’s young plutonic friend asked her to go to new club. I convinced her to go out and have fun. She got very irate when I joked about her having sex with him. Up to then all of the guys she dated were TERRIBLE in bed. We had given up on the thought of her being a HW. Well, I don’t know what the plutonic friend said to her but somehow the night ended with him fucking her.

Lucky for me Marie and her friend made a little video for me. I almost burst out laughing when I saw her friend. Marie only dated tall, athletic handsome guys. Her friend was the exact opposite of those guys. He looked like a chubby Wayne Campbell from the movie Wayne’s World. Wayne had a short but very wide cock that drove Marie crazy. The crazy part was watching her tapout. Then apologized for having so many orgasms. She said “I’m sorry, I don’t know what has come over me” seriously?? That night got us back into the HW lifestyle.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:05 pm

I would say getting loosely "cucked" by a nerd is one of the foundational reasons I have this fetish.

I remained close friends and FWB's with my first high school girlfriend for a few years after we split. Her outlook on sexuality gave me some very skewed expectations for women and relationships, and there's actually a bunch of stories about her I have contemplating sharing in the wanna-be forum (because that's what I am).

Relevant to this thread is the fact that she kept me closely appraised of her escapades after we broke up. Most of them were with her subsequent boyfriend, who while kind of a nerd, was not at all a situation I felt cucked by (not that I knew wtf that meant at the time). At any rate, she had the hots for him bad and was willing to do all sorts of stuff with him she hadn't with me. She'd boast to me about losing her virginity, how she learned to get throatfucked, and conquered the milestone of "tolerating his entire dick in my ass".

I was always keen on hearing these details and found them sexy, but it really was more in the spirit of that we were quite good friends than that she was trying to titillate me. We'd had crossed various sexual frontiers with each other so it was natural to continue sharing this stuff with each other.

The stars realigned after we're both in college, home on break and newly single having both lost our virginities to other people. She had developed a tremendous sexual appetite and the confidence to go after what she wanted. She blew my mind in various ways. She wasn't into slapping or hair-pulling but what I was figuring out is that you couldn't treat her pussy roughly enough for her liking. Or I should say, I couldn't...

She wasn't just playing around with me but with her other ex boyfriend and others from her college network that I didn't know. Nothing there that struck a cuckold nerve as I didn't really feel any sexual possessiveness over her. Plus, afaik I was giving it to her as good as anybody was.

But there was this extraordinarily nerdy guy we'd all gone to HS with and one day out of the blue, she is calling me and eagerly telling me that she just got home from fucking him. For some reason this immediately put me into into full cuck angst mode. I had viewed this guy as somewhat of a kissless virgin, someone who might have seen me walking around school with my hand on my gf's ass and and felt jealous of me for being the kind of guy who could land a hot girlfriend.

Now, she's calling me to tell me that *she* had approached *him* and basically begged him to ruin her with what she understood to be his giant cock. I was flabbergasted. I can almost feel my ears burning just thinking about it.

How was she given to know he had a giant cock, I demanded. She says: you can just tell. I was so goddamn naive I think she means women have like a sixth sense, a dick radar that lets them intuit who is emitting Big Dick Energy. Did not occur to me that some guy's dicks are simply so big that their flaccid, jeans-clad bulges are visible to my cockhungry ex-gf's expert eye.

"Didn't it hurt? Aren't you going to be sore for days?" Yes, she told me, and that's exactly what she wanted. "He hurt me so fucking good," she said.

Now mind you I had nothing against this guy or nerds in general, and even consider myself to sort of be one. But something about her throwing herself at this awkward-looking wallflower out of an animal need for big dick obviously made quite an impression on me... I mean here I am telling you this story all these years later!

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:00 pm

From the answers I have read here, this scenario described is quite relevant.
I think, it's about the woman's lover representing or being something different than the husband. As this is often the case.

Of course there is also the humilitating aspect, that the lover is less physical attractive than the husband but also gets the beauty.

For me there are different, but quite interesting, dynamics in this case.

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:04 am

LOL.

Sure.... My wife used to play a lot of World of Warcraft. She did raids and such. There was a guy who was in her guild who was like 18 years old (she was mid 40s at the time). We live in a quasi-touristy area and it turned out that the guy was in town with his family on vacation (he normally lived something like 300 miles away). Wife and guy decided to meet just 'cause they gamed together regularly and it would be nice to meet face to face. At the time I don't believe there were any sexual undertones.

But they met for lunch, and guy professed to be bored as shit with the family vacation so he and wife hung out the rest of the afternoon. Somewhere in all that it came up that he was still a virgin.

She decided she needed to punch his V-card.
Deposed Dictator

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:02 pm

Xmatty1 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:09 am
How does it compare to having a stud cuckold you?

*I have not, because I am not married, but I did watch my girlfriend with a nerd and it is very humbling. His was such a geek, 15 years younger than me but his cock was twice as big. And he fucked my woman 10 times better than me. Now she is thinking about having a beer with another total geek that has the hots for her. This one is 20 years younger.

* edited to eliminate improper use of the word cuckold
The only guy I recall viewing as a nerd was then 18, but her relationship lasted a long time - until he moved away to accept a job in Seattle and continue his schooling. They kept in touch by email, and we visited Seattle when he graduated. They fucked again once at that time. He was one of the first she had sex wth at the time we were beginning of this way of life for us. She met him through an ad she placed for men interested in dating married women. She was then 28 up to age 29 and he was 18.

She says he was a great friend with benefits and that's also the way I then considered the relationship. She has sex since with men at or near his age, but I wouldn't consider any of those to be nerds.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057