Borrowing my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Borrowing my wife

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:16 pm

We have good friends that but did know about our lifestyle, we haven’t ever played with them because they weren’t wanting to do anything like that. They asked us over for dinner and after it we had some drink, Randy and I went to the garage and Laurie and Kari stayed inside. When we came back Kari and Randy went to the other room, Laurie told me that Kari had told he that she had some surgery done and poor Randy hasn’t had sex for a month. Kari was asking Laurie about the Hot-wife thing.

Laurie and I are open about it and answered all her questions and explaining that sex is sex, being in love has nothing to do with sex. Kari started to hint at maybe Laurie having sex with Randy would be possible, before she actually asked Laurie told her that if it was OK with me she could help out. That is when us guys came in.

Kari and Randy came back, I was playing and continued playing with Laurie’s ass. They sat down and Randy asked if we had talked it over, I told them we did and I was OK with it as long as I got to watch, Kari said me too. Randy asked how the arrangements were made. Laurie stood up and said how about right now, she stood up and went to Randy as she unbuttoned her blouse exposing her tits to us all. Kari looked surprised.

I asked Kari if she was OK with everything, she replied yes. We all moved to their bedroom, Laurie was playing with Randy and undressing herself while he removed his clothes. Kari asked me what she should do. I pulled my pants down and told her I was going to sit here and masturbate. She asked if she was to help, I told her no. I told he that she should get naked and lay on the bed next to Laurie and Randy who were already fucking. I told her to not hesitate doing anything, if it comes to mind just do it.

She did just as I told her, she laid there touching herself and Randy as he fucked Laurie. After a while she was touching Laurie’s body, then was playing with Laurie’s tits. I was just sitting in the chair watching and masturbating. We all enjoyed what was happening, I could tell that Randy was getting ready to cum. He asked Laurie if he could cum in her, I told him yes please do.

At that time Laurie’s nipples got extremely hard and arched her back, indicating she was cuming herself, Randy thrust hard until he came too, he pulled his cock out and his cum ran out of Laurie. Kari reached down and was feeling Laurie’s cum fill pussy, I came just then too. Afterward I asked them if they liked it, they both said yes. More to cum!!
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

runaway
Experienced

Re: Borrowing my wife

Unread post by runaway » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:05 am

That must be interesting getting together with them socially after that went down

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:57 am

you need to eat the cream pie before you cum, have you done that yet?
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:53 am

It's great to have friends with whom you can enjoy a full uninhibited understanding.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:15 pm

Luv2watchher wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:53 am
It's great to have friends with whom you can enjoy a full uninhibited understanding.
L2WH - Excellent turn of phrase. :up: :up:

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:56 am

Amazing experience!!!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:41 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:16 pm
We have good friends that but did know about our lifestyle, we haven’t ever played with them because they weren’t wanting to do anything like that. They asked us over for dinner and after it we had some drink, Randy and I went to the garage and Laurie and Kari stayed inside. When we came back Kari and Randy went to the other room, Laurie told me that Kari had told he that she had some surgery done and poor Randy hasn’t had sex for a month. Kari was asking Laurie about the Hot-wife thing.

Laurie and I are open about it and answered all her questions and explaining that sex is sex, being in love has nothing to do with sex. Kari started to hint at maybe Laurie having sex with Randy would be possible, before she actually asked Laurie told her that if it was OK with me she could help out. That is when us guys came in.

Kari and Randy came back, I was playing and continued playing with Laurie’s ass. They sat down and Randy asked if we had talked it over, I told them we did and I was OK with it as long as I got to watch, Kari said me too. Randy asked how the arrangements were made. Laurie stood up and said how about right now, she stood up and went to Randy as she unbuttoned her blouse exposing her tits to us all. Kari looked surprised.

I asked Kari if she was OK with everything, she replied yes. We all moved to their bedroom, Laurie was playing with Randy and undressing herself while he removed his clothes. Kari asked me what she should do. I pulled my pants down and told her I was going to sit here and masturbate. She asked if she was to help, I told her no. I told he that she should get naked and lay on the bed next to Laurie and Randy who were already fucking. I told her to not hesitate doing anything, if it comes to mind just do it.

She did just as I told her, she laid there touching herself and Randy as he fucked Laurie. After a while she was touching Laurie’s body, then was playing with Laurie’s tits. I was just sitting in the chair watching and masturbating. We all enjoyed what was happening, I could tell that Randy was getting ready to cum. He asked Laurie if he could cum in her, I told him yes please do.

At that time Laurie’s nipples got extremely hard and arched her back, indicating she was cuming herself, Randy thrust hard until he came too, he pulled his cock out and his cum ran out of Laurie. Kari reached down and was feeling Laurie’s cum fill pussy, I came just then too. Afterward I asked them if they liked it, they both said yes. More to cum!!
I had a similar experience. My girlfriend and I were switching with one of my co-workers and his wife. However, we found that the sexual dynamics between my co-worker and my girlfriend were much stronger than between his wife and me. We sort of gravitated to his wife and I watching her husband fucking my girlfriend. I must admit it was more exciting to watch my girlfriend fucked than to fuck the wife.