Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DeAd so7
Experienced

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:41 pm

So, the pictures are posted now. Sorry for the delay, and ya'll can view the text thread now if you like.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:00 pm

Hello there everyone, so, Alex texted me telling me she's going to take a few minutes to relax and then she'll be on her way home. That was pretty much it as far as the message went, so I think she's very tired right now. I'll inform you all in case anything else happens, and again if anybody has any questions do let me know.

ssidebear
Prepubescent

Unread post by ssidebear » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:01 pm

Hey man. Great story and thanks for the pics. What a ride you’ve got going. Any chance of seeing those texts?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:02 pm

ssidebear wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:01 pm
Hey man. Great story and thanks for the pics. What a ride you’ve got going. Any chance of seeing those texts?
Someone just pm'd me asking for the same thing, sure. Just give me a moment, as I'm kind of cleaning up since she said she's coming home soon.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:24 pm

New picture is up in case anyone wants to read it. No new messages from her yet.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:20 pm

So, I went ahead and gave her a call since she hadn't responded back just yet. She seemed rather groggy and tired, but somewhat awake. And she asked me for permission to stay there if James accepts since she's so tired, or I could come and pick her up. So, I went ahead and actually finally had a chat with James on the phone and all that and got that all settled. She knocked out on his couch. So they must've had a great work out. Haha, nevertheless. I think I'm going to go ahead and stay up a bit longer before going. If anybody has any questions do let me know, and I guess I'll keep you all informed if I can tomorrow morning.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:36 pm

Let her spend the night and maybe another round in the morning will happen

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:44 pm

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:36 pm
Let her spend the night and maybe another round in the morning will happen
She is, I gave her permission, and she got james' as well. And as bad as it I'd for me to hope for it, I am kind of hoping for that outcome to happen in the morning for them, haha.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:27 am

Such a good night for her! She say how many times he fucked her or if he is bigger than you?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:46 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:27 am
Such a good night for her! She say how many times he fucked her or if he is bigger than you?
No, not yet. So far I'm under the assumption only two. Since I haven't received any message from her since I called her earlier. So, I am not sure about those things yet. If he is bigger, etc. Nevertheless, I'm going to try again to get some sleep now since I feel very tired, and I'll inform you all later if anything else does occur later. I'll talk to you all later.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:09 am

This is exciting! Congratulations 🎊

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:57 am

Congratulations to James and John. Know both of you got what you were hoping for. Today is a good day for both to check with Alex and be sure she’s satisfied with the outcome of being the object of lust between two horny guys as well. Sure she’s got a head full of emotions at this point.

Unsolicited advice from a guy who should have paid a lot more attention to that part back when I was in your shoes many years ago.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:16 am

Hello there everyone, so, to let everyone know. My girlfriend made it back home safe and sound, maybe perhaps a bit disheveled. Lol. But, nevertheless she made it back safe and ok. She did message me around 7-730 letting me know that James and her did go for a third round after all this morning. It seems they has some fun in the shower, and then they made it back to his bed to finish out the fun there. James apparently was a real gentleman last night, and this morning she was telling me. After my phone call to my girlfriend around midnight. He set her up in one of the guest bedrooms at his house and got her a glass of water and stuff and made sure she settled in OK she told me. Then, when my girlfriend got up she asked him if she could use his shower, and that's when James apparently asked to come in there with her. Now, onto the juicy details, I wouldn't have generally asked this i feel in my opinion. But, after receiving pms from other people and the like.

After my girlfriend got home, we got to chatting about how sex with him was, and according to her, it was amazing. He was an absolute monster of a lover apparently, and he would not let up on her. Lol. I did go ahead and ask her if he was bigger, and apparently he was a bit bigger she felt indeed. If it was not because of the intensity of the sex nevertheless. But, above all that. I told her I'm glad she's safe and that she had fun.

And so there afterwards we've just been sleeping in and cuddling up with one another since she got home. I'm going to run out soon and grab us some lunch, but of course, if I have the time, I don't mind answering anybodys questions if anyone has any. Especially since I'm sure I might have missed recounting a few things, it was a long night last night for sure. So, my apologies if my sentence structure is garbage right now! Nevertheless, again, if anybody has any questions! Shoot. And I'll be back soon.

Buitenman
Virgin

Unread post by Buitenman » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:22 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:16 am
Nevertheless, again, if anybody has any questions! Shoot. And I'll be back soon.
Just a few but first things first. Congratulations with all the news.
I've felt a bit like the story started in the middle though. Maybe there has been an earlier thread. How did the desire develop in you and in her. What is her angle?
And unless you're one of those who fantasize about losing a girlfriend to a lover, what makes you trust him? What is his background. Is he just in it for no strings attached sex or could he be wanting more long term.
Just curious.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:35 pm

Buitenman wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:22 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Nevertheless, again, if anybody has any questions! Shoot. And I'll be back soon.
Just a few but first things first. Congratulations with all the news.
I've felt a bit like the story started in the middle though. Maybe there has been an earlier thread. How did the desire develop in you and in her. What is her angle?
And unless you're one of those who fantasize about losing a girlfriend to a lover, what makes you trust him? What is his background. Is he just in it for no strings attached sex or could he be wanting more long term.
Just curious.
Hi, thank you very much for the congrats. Firstly, the only earlier thread I had before was talking about finding dating sites and apps for my girlfriend to use for us to delve into this life style. Now, with that in mind. I'll go ahead and recount our story as to how we got into this. Firstly, me and my girlfriend are both pretty sexual people by nature, not trashy mind you. But what I mean by this is that for an example, in my spare time I actually draw hentai that I post online sometimes with my girlfriend being my muse at times when I draw. With that, we're very comfortable with our sexuality, and so it wasn't like we has some hard ships to go through like being raised religious and what not.

Me personally, I've had this desire of mine for a few years, even before I met Alex. Including things ranging from cheating, wife sharing and the like. So with that in mind after talking with my girlfriend about it for a bit and listening to podcasts and stuff. We role played it, and she loved it. She loves it when I call her a succubus, and she has always seemingly had the propensity for playing like a slut, either in role play. Or even if it's just between us, now as for what's her angle. She LOVES it when guys can actually stop thinking with their dick for once and settle down and just be loving and romantic. Even with these passionate embers of theirs burning. And so that is what we sought for her. A guy that could seemingly sweep her off her feet and actually flirt and tease without being too vulgar about it at times. And so far, it seems James is fitting that Bill for her. While I get to watch my fantasy unfold on the sidelines.

Now, as for your next question. I am one of those who does fantasize about losing her, and my girlfriend does know it. But, I also do subscribe to the belief that it is wholly unrealistic and detrimental to one's mental health. So, I do not encourage it. Nevertheless, with that in mind, the reason why I trust Jim is because on top of him fulfilling our requests for pictures and the like for safeties sake, my girlfriend also trusts him after her multiple dates and chats with him. Granted, you can never truly judge a book by its cover and we've only known each other her and him, I and him, for such a short time. That I do try to keep my phone on and ready to receive a call if he turns out to be a weirdo after all. As for his back ground, I don't recall his occupation if my girlfriend did tell me. But, he seems like a pretty well off guy, the house she went to yesterday of his is owned by him, but it was bought by his dad. So, it seems like he has a pretty good financial background, even if it's just from family. And as for what he's looking for in the sex himself, he is looking for no strings attached sex, but more of a friends with benefits situation with it being rather long term. Nevertheless, I hope I have answered all your questions as best as I could. And if you have more, don't hesitate to shoot.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:29 pm

What a great thread. Congrats man! Living the dream!

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:00 pm

Thanks for all the details, did she say they used a condom the whole time?

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:27 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Hello there everyone, so, to let everyone know. My girlfriend made it back home safe and sound, maybe perhaps a bit disheveled. Lol. But, nevertheless she made it back safe and ok. She did message me around 7-730 letting me know that James and her did go for a third round after all this morning. It seems they has some fun in the shower, and then they made it back to his bed to finish out the fun there. James apparently was a real gentleman last night, and this morning she was telling me. After my phone call to my girlfriend around midnight. He set her up in one of the guest bedrooms at his house and got her a glass of water and stuff and made sure she settled in OK she told me. Then, when my girlfriend got up she asked him if she could use his shower, and that's when James apparently asked to come in there with her. Now, onto the juicy details, I wouldn't have generally asked this i feel in my opinion. But, after receiving pms from other people and the like.

After my girlfriend got home, we got to chatting about how sex with him was, and according to her, it was amazing. He was an absolute monster of a lover apparently, and he would not let up on her. Lol. I did go ahead and ask her if he was bigger, and apparently he was a bit bigger she felt indeed. If it was not because of the intensity of the sex nevertheless. But, above all that. I told her I'm glad she's safe and that she had fun.

And so there afterwards we've just been sleeping in and cuddling up with one another since she got home. I'm going to run out soon and grab us some lunch, but of course, if I have the time, I don't mind answering anybodys questions if anyone has any. Especially since I'm sure I might have missed recounting a few things, it was a long night last night for sure. So, my apologies if my sentence structure is garbage right now! Nevertheless, again, if anybody has any questions! Shoot. And I'll be back soon.
It would be great if you could tell us the following:

1. What was she wearing when she went to his place? The dress..the bra ..panties..It would be great if you could describe them.

2. Did you help her get ready or groomed? How? Is her pussy free of hair or does she carry a bush? Does she have tattoos? Where all?

If you don't find these questions too intrusive and describe her then we can understand what James saw and felt when he got his prize.

The other thing I feel is that her / your expectations are pretty moderate. When she says James was a perfect gentleman, she talks of things he did, that many would expect as normal, minimum for a guy to do under these circumstances. This makes the two of you an ideal cuck couple.

You two are submissive, very polite, with no airs or drama..You appreciate the small things, you don't expect the world. Going ahead you two can go very far and very deep into the cuck lifestyle. If someday she meets a real charmer, with stuff to shower on her, she can fall hard for him and you would be happy for her.

Thanks for your updates.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:43 pm

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:00 pm
Thanks for all the details, did she say they used a condom the whole time?
Yes they did. Though for the third time James had to use his own he kept since I only gave her two.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:55 pm

sandy691196 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:27 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:

It would be great if you could tell us the following:

1. What was she wearing when she went to his place? The dress..the bra ..panties..It would be great if you could describe them.

2. Did you help her get ready or groomed? How? Is her pussy free of hair or does she carry a bush? Does she have tattoos? Where all?

If you don't find these questions too intrusive and describe her then we can understand what James saw and felt when he got his prize.

The other thing I feel is that her / your expectations are pretty moderate. When she says James was a perfect gentleman, she talks of things he did, that many would expect as normal, minimum for a guy to do under these circumstances. This makes the two of you an ideal cuck couple.

You two are submissive, very polite, with no airs or drama..You appreciate the small things, you don't expect the world. Going ahead you two can go very far and very deep into the cuck lifestyle. If someday she meets a real charmer, with stuff to shower on her, she can fall hard for him and you would be happy for her.

Thanks for your updates.
Sure! I'll do my best to describe to the best of my abilities, though do forgive me if I miss out on answering a few key parts that you may have wanted. Now, she was wearing a Grey turtleneck, since the weather has actually been dipping down somewhat finally, she went over there in a little bit of a warmer shirt than she probably would've. She was also wearing a plain black skirt with the little crinkles in it, not a hugging pencil skirt so as not to confuse anybody, and as for her bra and panties. She wore a full black lace set, to complete the full darker color scheme. Now, as for makeup and accessories, she did wear black eye liner and red lipstick, and she did go over and wear her skull ring she bought from a local jewelry maker her, it's steel if I can recall, it has blue splotches, and it's coated with resin if I'm remembering correctly.

Yes, I did help her get ready, albeit it was by doing nothing too crazy. All I did was tell her if she looked good or not since she kept asking me if she did. Now, and forgive my vulgarity by going a bit more into the nitty gritty, yes, she does have a little bit of a bush sometimes. Albeit she did shave before going over to his. And no, she doesn't have any tattoos.

Finally, I think I have answered all your questions you've asked, nevertheless. Sorry for taking a bit to respond, me and my girlfriend kind of had an us day after everything that happened. So, I've just been busy hanging out with her for the most part. If you happen to have anymore questions, shoot, and I'll answer.

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:50 pm

Thanks a lot for letting us get the full picture through your words.

So what next? Have you 2 discussed how you feel now that it's been done?
What's the plan for the future?
Did she develop any feelings for him? Romance? Poly? Doubts?

Thanks again

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm

sandy691196 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:50 pm

Thanks again
Yes. We've talked, and to be honest. We both want to have her continue this relationship with him. With everything that has been all said and done, I've been tired, sleepless, full of angst, but most importantly I'm excited about this whole situation. Now, as for the plan. We're going to leave things by ear for now. I've told Alex she's more than welcome to go on more dates with him. And James has been informed of that through my girlfriend. To be frank, I haven't voiced this personally, but I kind of want her to spend the night again at his. Though that won't be till next weekend perhaps if even that. But, with everything all said and done, everything looks and seems OK. My girlfriend was a bit guilty coming back home afterwards she told me, but for the most part she seemed happy with everything. And so we just talked and hung out and it seems that got it out of her system. After all, she felt guilty because she felt like a complete hypocrite. Since she had a friend in college who cheated on her boyfriend who she grew to dislike and stopped talking to. Nevertheless, I told her that to me, she was not cheating, not in the slightest. Since we both wanted this, and after all, who would be the one she would need to apologize to if she did cheat, so. After talking and cuddling. That seemed to remove that doubt of hers. Finally, as for feelings. I guess perhaps poly? Granted this is an over reach, but, seeing her talk about their time so vividly, and her talking about what he was doing to her. I feel like she definitely captured apart of her heart last night, and if not that, for sure her stomach with his cooking, haha. Nevertheless, I hope I have answered everything all fine for you. And if you happen to have anymore, let me know!

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:15 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm
sandy691196 wrote:

Thanks again
Yes. We've talked, and to be honest. We both want to have her continue this relationship with him. With everything that has been all said and done, I've been tired, sleepless, full of angst, but most importantly I'm excited about this whole situation. Now, as for the plan. We're going to leave things by ear for now. I've told Alex she's more than welcome to go on more dates with him. And James has been informed of that through my girlfriend. To be frank, I haven't voiced this personally, but I kind of want her to spend the night again at his. Though that won't be till next weekend perhaps if even that. But, with everything all said and done, everything looks and seems OK. My girlfriend was a bit guilty coming back home afterwards she told me, but for the most part she seemed happy with everything. And so we just talked and hung out and it seems that got it out of her system. After all, she felt guilty because she felt like a complete hypocrite. Since she had a friend in college who cheated on her boyfriend who she grew to dislike and stopped talking to. Nevertheless, I told her that to me, she was not cheating, not in the slightest. Since we both wanted this, and after all, who would be the one she would need to apologize to if she did cheat, so. After talking and cuddling. That seemed to remove that doubt of hers. Finally, as for feelings. I guess perhaps poly? Granted this is an over reach, but, seeing her talk about their time so vividly, and her talking about what he was doing to her. I feel like she definitely captured apart of her heart last night, and if not that, for sure her stomach with his cooking, haha. Nevertheless, I hope I have answered everything all fine for you. And if you happen to have anymore, let me know!
You two are a great couple.. Kinda rare. Polite, empathetic, sober with no "airs"..You are lucky that you have found a compatible bull in the very first attempt.

Since, undersrandably both of you would have been in a haze when got back and you reclaimed, certain details may not (or may) have come up. When James was handsy.. what exactly was he doing? Fondling her boobs? Ass? Thighs? Was he stroking her thighs under her black skirt? Did he reach inside the sweater? What all positions did they make love in ('Making love' was the thing? Right?)? Missionary? She on top.. From behind? Was there any attempt (or talk) at ass play? Did he blow her? Did he come in her mouth?

How was her stripping done? He helped out? She did it herself? Did she take off his stuff? Did he soap his dick in the shower? Did he go down on her a lot.. in the bed / in the shower? Did she come from his sucking her off? As her guilt wears off and she finds you getting more and more exited, was there any fantasising about pushign the envelope?

Thanks again

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:07 pm

sandy691196 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:15 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm
sandy691196 wrote:

Thanks again
You two are a great couple.. Kinda rare. Polite, empathetic, sober with no "airs"..You are lucky that you have found a compatible bull in the very first attempt.

Since, undersrandably both of you would have been in a haze when got back and you reclaimed, certain details may not (or may) have come up. When James was handsy.. what exactly was he doing? Fondling her boobs? Ass? Thighs? Was he stroking her thighs under her black skirt? Did he reach inside the sweater? What all positions did they make love in ('Making love' was the thing? Right?)? Missionary? She on top.. From behind? Was there any attempt (or talk) at ass play? Did he blow her? Did he come in her mouth?

How was her stripping done? He helped out? She did it herself? Did she take off his stuff? Did he soap his dick in the shower? Did he go down on her a lot.. in the bed / in the shower? Did she come from his sucking her off? As her guilt wears off and she finds you getting more and more exited, was there any fantasising about pushign the envelope?

Thanks again
Well, I would say for our first irl attempt. Yes, but, my girlfriend did talk to quite a few people, and let's just say there were certainly some people that were interesting to put it lightly. But yes, thankfully he seems to share our sentiments, albeit he's a bit more extroverted I guess by the sounds of it from what my girlfriend told me? Idk, anyways.

Let me go ahead and answer your questions. Sorry for the wait btw, I was at work till now. For James being handsy at least through out the night, it definitely sounded like it was all of the above you described. But, when they were cuddling on the couch watching the movie, it was initially him petting her thighs. Then, after the movie when they were kissing, her ass apparently, as she talked about him giving her a couple light few smacks if I could recall during them kissing. Then, boobs and all that later in his actual bedroom. For your next question, if I am recalling correctly.

The first time of theirs was missionary from what I garnered, because she was telling me how much he was not letting her breath with their kissing. Haha, so it was very sensual and more love making esq.

The second one on the other hand, was a bit more rough with him being quite dominant over her, and from what I garnered from her telling me. It sounded like this one was missionary as well since she described how intense it was him staring into her eyes during so, and her to his.

Finally, the third one. Went with them teasing each other in the shower, there if I can recall it was a lot of rubbing and feeling, him spanking her ass, and caressing her boobs if I can recall. And as for her to him, she talked about rubbing up against him. Both with her front, and her back, rubbing his shoulders and giving him a playful smack on the ass if I can recall. Finally, then, when they went to the bed. They did it in her favorite position which is doggy style.

But, as for them possibly having any oral sex or anal sex. No, they did not. They kept it rather vanilla I guess with getting each other fired up and the like whenever they were having sex, and leading up to it.

Nevertheless, no, it also didn't sound like he came in her mouth or anything. Whenever he was cumming. Albeit this is just me inferring since she did say they used condoms and he only came in them. Finally, yes. I've already begun fantasizing pushing the envelope with her. And I was thinking tonight of encouraging her, and seeing if she wants to have some alone time perhaps and message James when she gets home from work and perhaps after dinner. Other than that. I hope I answered all your questions, and if you happen to have anymore. Shoot! As I'm willing to have fun and talk about all this. After all, it definitely helps me destress I feel and get my anxious thoughts in order. Haha.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:48 pm

Congratulations.
It sounds as though your GF will be seeing James frequently going forward.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)