Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sandy691196
Trainable

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by sandy691196 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:07 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:07 pm
sandy691196 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:15 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm
sandy691196 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:50 pm
Thanks a lot for letting us get the full picture through your words.

So what next? Have you 2 discussed how you feel now that it's been done?
What's the plan for the future?
Did she develop any feelings for him? Romance? Poly? Doubts?

Thanks again
Yes. We've talked, and to be honest. We both want to have her continue this relationship with him. With everything that has been all said and done, I've been tired, sleepless, full of angst, but most importantly I'm excited about this whole situation. Now, as for the plan. We're going to leave things by ear for now. I've told Alex she's more than welcome to go on more dates with him. And James has been informed of that through my girlfriend. To be frank, I haven't voiced this personally, but I kind of want her to spend the night again at his. Though that won't be till next weekend perhaps if even that. But, with everything all said and done, everything looks and seems OK. My girlfriend was a bit guilty coming back home afterwards she told me, but for the most part she seemed happy with everything. And so we just talked and hung out and it seems that got it out of her system. After all, she felt guilty because she felt like a complete hypocrite. Since she had a friend in college who cheated on her boyfriend who she grew to dislike and stopped talking to. Nevertheless, I told her that to me, she was not cheating, not in the slightest. Since we both wanted this, and after all, who would be the one she would need to apologize to if she did cheat, so. After talking and cuddling. That seemed to remove that doubt of hers. Finally, as for feelings. I guess perhaps poly? Granted this is an over reach, but, seeing her talk about their time so vividly, and her talking about what he was doing to her. I feel like she definitely captured apart of her heart last night, and if not that, for sure her stomach with his cooking, haha. Nevertheless, I hope I have answered everything all fine for you. And if you happen to have anymore, let me know!
You two are a great couple.. Kinda rare. Polite, empathetic, sober with no "airs"..You are lucky that you have found a compatible bull in the very first attempt.

Since, undersrandably both of you would have been in a haze when got back and you reclaimed, certain details may not (or may) have come up. When James was handsy.. what exactly was he doing? Fondling her boobs? Ass? Thighs? Was he stroking her thighs under her black skirt? Did he reach inside the sweater? What all positions did they make love in ('Making love' was the thing? Right?)? Missionary? She on top.. From behind? Was there any attempt (or talk) at ass play? Did he blow her? Did he come in her mouth?

How was her stripping done? He helped out? She did it herself? Did she take off his stuff? Did he soap his dick in the shower? Did he go down on her a lot.. in the bed / in the shower? Did she come from his sucking her off? As her guilt wears off and she finds you getting more and more exited, was there any fantasising about pushign the envelope?

Thanks again
Well, I would say for our first irl attempt. Yes, but, my girlfriend did talk to quite a few people, and let's just say there were certainly some people that were interesting to put it lightly. But yes, thankfully he seems to share our sentiments, albeit he's a bit more extroverted I guess by the sounds of it from what my girlfriend told me? Idk, anyways.

Let me go ahead and answer your questions. Sorry for the wait btw, I was at work till now. For James being handsy at least through out the night, it definitely sounded like it was all of the above you described. But, when they were cuddling on the couch watching the movie, it was initially him petting her thighs. Then, after the movie when they were kissing, her ass apparently, as she talked about him giving her a couple light few smacks if I could recall during them kissing. Then, boobs and all that later in his actual bedroom. For your next question, if I am recalling correctly.

The first time of theirs was missionary from what I garnered, because she was telling me how much he was not letting her breath with their kissing. Haha, so it was very sensual and more love making esq.

The second one on the other hand, was a bit more rough with him being quite dominant over her, and from what I garnered from her telling me. It sounded like this one was missionary as well since she described how intense it was him staring into her eyes during so, and her to his.

Finally, the third one. Went with them teasing each other in the shower, there if I can recall it was a lot of rubbing and feeling, him spanking her ass, and caressing her boobs if I can recall. And as for her to him, she talked about rubbing up against him. Both with her front, and her back, rubbing his shoulders and giving him a playful smack on the ass if I can recall. Finally, then, when they went to the bed. They did it in her favorite position which is doggy style.

But, as for them possibly having any oral sex or anal sex. No, they did not. They kept it rather vanilla I guess with getting each other fired up and the like whenever they were having sex, and leading up to it.

Nevertheless, no, it also didn't sound like he came in her mouth or anything. Whenever he was cumming. Albeit this is just me inferring since she did say they used condoms and he only came in them. Finally, yes. I've already begun fantasizing pushing the envelope with her. And I was thinking tonight of encouraging her, and seeing if she wants to have some alone time perhaps and message James when she gets home from work and perhaps after dinner. Other than that. I hope I answered all your questions, and if you happen to have anymore. Shoot! As I'm willing to have fun and talk abut all this. After all, it definitely helps me destress I feel and get my anxious thoughts in order. Haha.
Thanks buddy. I got a clear picture now.

Problem is we bystanders would want to participate vicariously and have fun while you two put your relationship on the line, with these experiments.
Because experiments they are. One doesn't know how things pan out in real life.

My two bits- Now that she has your broad consent and encouragement, let her decide on the pace..Let her not feel that you are artificially pushing her towards him more and more.
Women need to feel wanted by their primary partner. A certain degree of possessiveness (demonstration at least) might be a good idea.

Let her gently create space for him in her life, on her own, rather than it being actively suggested (hustled?).
Like I said.. our (readers) vicarious interest is the last priority 😁..
It's your life and she is a gem of a partner.

Thanks

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:33 am

This is a really important point. Don't make her feel like you're pushing her to spend more time with him. Let her go at her own pace and let her know you support her and want her.

Several marriages have ended in these forum stories because the wife felt her husband withdrew from her emotionally while pushing her to spend more and more time with her bull.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:50 pm

sandy691196 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:07 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
sandy691196 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm

Yes. We've talked, and to be honest. We both want to have her continue this relationship with him. With everything that has been all said and done, I've been tired, sleepless, full of angst, but most importantly I'm excited about this whole situation. Now, as for the plan. We're going to leave things by ear for now. I've told Alex she's more than welcome to go on more dates with him. And James has been informed of that through my girlfriend. To be frank, I haven't voiced this personally, but I kind of want her to spend the night again at his. Though that won't be till next weekend perhaps if even that. But, with everything all said and done, everything looks and seems OK. My girlfriend was a bit guilty coming back home afterwards she told me, but for the most part she seemed happy with everything. And so we just talked and hung out and it seems that got it out of her system. After all, she felt guilty because she felt like a complete hypocrite. Since she had a friend in college who cheated on her boyfriend who she grew to dislike and stopped talking to. Nevertheless, I told her that to me, she was not cheating, not in the slightest. Since we both wanted this, and after all, who would be the one she would need to apologize to if she did cheat, so. After talking and cuddling. That seemed to remove that doubt of hers. Finally, as for feelings. I guess perhaps poly? Granted this is an over reach, but, seeing her talk about their time so vividly, and her talking about what he was doing to her. I feel like she definitely captured apart of her heart last night, and if not that, for sure her stomach with his cooking, haha. Nevertheless, I hope I have answered everything all fine for you. And if you happen to have anymore, let me know!
You two are a great couple.. Kinda rare. Polite, empathetic, sober with no "airs"..You are lucky that you have found a compatible bull in the very first attempt.

Since, undersrandably both of you would have been in a haze when got back and you reclaimed, certain details may not (or may) have come up. When James was handsy.. what exactly was he doing? Fondling her boobs? Ass? Thighs? Was he stroking her thighs under her black skirt? Did he reach inside the sweater? What all positions did they make love in ('Making love' was the thing? Right?)? Missionary? She on top.. From behind? Was there any attempt (or talk) at ass play? Did he blow her? Did he come in her mouth?

How was her stripping done? He helped out? She did it herself? Did she take off his stuff? Did he soap his dick in the shower? Did he go down on her a lot.. in the bed / in the shower? Did she come from his sucking her off? As her guilt wears off and she finds you getting more and more exited, was there any fantasising about pushign the envelope?

Thanks again
Well, I would say for our first irl attempt. Yes, but, my girlfriend did talk to quite a few people, and let's just say there were certainly some people that were interesting to put it lightly. But yes, thankfully he seems to share our sentiments, albeit he's a bit more extroverted I guess by the sounds of it from what my girlfriend told me? Idk, anyways.

Let me go ahead and answer your questions. Sorry for the wait btw, I was at work till now. For James being handsy at least through out the night, it definitely sounded like it was all of the above you described. But, when they were cuddling on the couch watching the movie, it was initially him petting her thighs. Then, after the movie when they were kissing, her ass apparently, as she talked about him giving her a couple light few smacks if I could recall during them kissing. Then, boobs and all that later in his actual bedroom. For your next question, if I am recalling correctly.

The first time of theirs was missionary from what I garnered, because she was telling me how much he was not letting her breath with their kissing. Haha, so it was very sensual and more love making esq.

The second one on the other hand, was a bit more rough with him being quite dominant over her, and from what I garnered from her telling me. It sounded like this one was missionary as well since she described how intense it was him staring into her eyes during so, and her to his.

Finally, the third one. Went with them teasing each other in the shower, there if I can recall it was a lot of rubbing and feeling, him spanking her ass, and caressing her boobs if I can recall. And as for her to him, she talked about rubbing up against him. Both with her front, and her back, rubbing his shoulders and giving him a playful smack on the ass if I can recall. Finally, then, when they went to the bed. They did it in her favorite position which is doggy style.

But, as for them possibly having any oral sex or anal sex. No, they did not. They kept it rather vanilla I guess with getting each other fired up and the like whenever they were having sex, and leading up to it.

Nevertheless, no, it also didn't sound like he came in her mouth or anything. Whenever he was cumming. Albeit this is just me inferring since she did say they used condoms and he only came in them. Finally, yes. I've already begun fantasizing pushing the envelope with her. And I was thinking tonight of encouraging her, and seeing if she wants to have some alone time perhaps and message James when she gets home from work and perhaps after dinner. Other than that. I hope I answered all your questions, and if you happen to have anymore. Shoot! As I'm willing to have fun and talk abut all this. After all, it definitely helps me destress I feel and get my anxious thoughts in order. Haha.

Problem is we bystanders would want to participate vicariously and have fun while you two put your relationship on the line, with these experiments.

My two bits- Now that she has your broad consent and encouragement, let her decide on the pace..Let her not feel that you are artificially pushing her towards him more and more.
Women need to feel wanted by their primary partner. A certain degree of possessiveness (demonstration at least) might be a good idea.

Let her gently create space for him in her life, on her own, rather than it being actively suggested (hustled?).

Thanks
Thank you very much for you advice, I greatly appreciate it and I understand. After all, I love her. And I wouldn't want to push her to do anything uncomfortable, not for the world. That's why I took that day afterwards to show her that I love her and I wanted her to know that after coming back from James's house, that i love her no matter what. After all. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her while she was gone. Still, nevertheless. I appreciate your kind of advice alot, as it helps me try to refocus, and be more reflective of myself, and to not lose my way in my own head with my fantasies and/or ego, again, thank you.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:18 pm

Speaking of what I just said I forgot to mention, so yesterday. Alex was not in the mood to message James, after I mentioned it to her that she should perhaps send him a message. So, we just hung out all night last night for the most part. But, today, she did go ahead and start answering James's texts again and all that. So, if anything else comes about. I'll be sure to update ya'll and to get my thoughts out of my head of course. So, until then. If anybody has any advice like proudhusb, and sandy. Please do not hesitate to share any of it. And of course, if anything comes up to update this thread, again I'll let ya'll know.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:11 am

It sounds to me like you're doing great. Even if things fizzle out with James - and I don't think it will just yet - you both had a great experience and you'll be open to new possibilities going forward.

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:32 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:50 pm
sandy691196 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:07 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
sandy691196 wrote:

Thanks again

Thanks
Thank you very much for you advice, I greatly appreciate it and I understand. After all, I love her. And I wouldn't want to push her to do anything uncomfortable, not for the world. That's why I took that day afterwards to show her that I love her and I wanted her to know that after coming back from James's house, that i love her no matter what. After all. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her while she was gone. Still, nevertheless. I appreciate your kind of advice alot, as it helps me try to refocus, and be more reflective of myself, and to not lose my way in my own head with my fantasies and/or ego, again, thank you.
Real Love with a real gem of a partner.. is so rare.
Sexual kicks = a dime a dozen!

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:48 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:18 pm
Speaking of what I just said I forgot to mention, so yesterday. Alex was not in the mood to message James, after I mentioned it to her that she should perhaps send him a message. So, we just hung out all night last night for the most part. But, today, she did go ahead and start answering James's texts again and all that. So, if anything else comes about. I'll be sure to update ya'll and to get my thoughts out of my head of course. So, until then. If anybody has any advice like proudhusb, and sandy. Please do not hesitate to share any of it. And of course, if anything comes up to update this thread, again I'll let ya'll know.
Let my advice not be a "wet blanket" though! Am sure the 2 of you have thought this thing through and I did notice that Alex took her time wading into it.. gradually. She didnt rush it at all. So am sure you two have got level heads.
The fact that Alex didnt message him at all for a day is a very good indication of her -take it or leave it- approach to these things and her primary focus on her home and BF. Does she know that you are posting here? Is she aware of OHW forum? Then she could get verified and get perspectives from experienced hot wives and GFs.
But I must repeat that you two got lucky with your first meaningful liaison. No downsides to James till now. he is going at your pace. Is he down for you going and watching? Do you two (You + Alex) want a scenario where all 3 of you meet up and socialise? Can this lead to inviting him to your conjugal bed? Thats a helluva turn on for some couples.. he taking her in your bed and soiling it kinda! Your bed - your gal.. he does both!
In such a scenario, would you like to join or watch.. or stay in the next room and work up the angst?

Now that the ice has been broken, would you consider trying your luck in the bars? She is cofident now that heavens don't fall and you don't get mad when the real thing happens. So perhaps she can flirt openly in your presence? Dance? Get felt up on the floor? "Pick up" a guy or get picked up? Or is she not the type? Only romance opens her heart (and legs)?

I was thinking even if she takes the path of romance with James going ahead..more and more intimacy and "love making" and starry eyed stuff.. it may not hurt to take off the exclusive flavour from the deal.. Kinda safer..

Thanks

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:27 pm

sandy691196 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:32 am
Sexual kicks = a dime a dozen!
Yeah, I think a bunch of us wish that were true. LOL.

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:07 am

Honestly? Sexual kicks are in the mind right?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:28 am

So is Alex going to have James fuck her again anytime soon?

Does she want to set something up? Do you?

Please let us all know. Thxs.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:03 am

sandy691196 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:07 am
Honestly? Sexual kicks are in the mind right?
I wish.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:10 am

Once the ice was broken with James, it will happen organically next time. And the next, and the next, after that ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:42 pm

sandy691196 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:48 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:18 pm
Let my advice not be a "wet blanket" though! Am sure the 2 of you have thought this thing through and I did notice that Alex took her time wading into it.. gradually. She didnt rush it at all. So am sure you two have got level heads.
The fact that Alex didnt message him at all for a day is a very good indication of her -take it or leave it- approach to these things and her primary focus on her home and BF. Does she know that you are posting here? Is she aware of OHW forum? Then she could get verified and get perspectives from experienced hot wives and GFs.
But I must repeat that you two got lucky with your first meaningful liaison. No downsides to James till now. he is going at your pace. Is he down for you going and watching? Do you two (You + Alex) want a scenario where all 3 of you meet up and socialise? Can this lead to inviting him to your conjugal bed? Thats a helluva turn on for some couples.. he taking her in your bed and soiling it kinda! Your bed - your gal.. he does both!
In such a scenario, would you like to join or watch.. or stay in the next room and work up the angst?

Now that the ice has been broken, would you consider trying your luck in the bars? She is cofident now that heavens don't fall and you don't get mad when the real thing happens. So perhaps she can flirt openly in your presence? Dance? Get felt up on the floor? "Pick up" a guy or get picked up? Or is she not the type? Only romance opens her heart (and legs)?

I was thinking even if she takes the path of romance with James going ahead..more and more intimacy and "love making" and starry eyed stuff.. it may not hurt to take off the exclusive flavour from the deal.. Kinda safer..

Thanks
No, she doesn't know that I am posting on here. And no, she is not aware of this forum I believe so. Granted, when we were just ready to get started. I did post a thread looking for dating sites for us to use for this lifestyle, so, this forum has been the catalyst for us finding James nevertheless, even if Alex doesn't know about it. And as for James possibly having me watch her and him having "fun", yes. He said he was fine with it when we first initially met him, and told him what were all about. Granted, me personally. I find it better when it's just them two personally, but. Me and my girlfriend were just talking of me seeing them two perhaps next time which I will talk about here in just a moment. Still, nevertheless. If I the situation comes about where I do watch them. I would want to just watch them, not really join I'm the action. And as for bars, we're not keen on that personally. Since we both want to stay safe with us all exploring and everything. Nevertheless, I hope I answered all your questions, and again, thank you again for all the advice. I appreciate it.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:52 pm

joel68 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:28 am
So is Alex going to have James fuck her again anytime soon?

Does she want to set something up? Do you?

Please let us all know. Thxs.
So, to answer your questions. And to update everyone. Maybe, last night me and her were having fun fooling around. And Alex decided to tease me and message James while we were having fun. And so, we had fun as she was messaging him, and with that going on. James invited her over again this weekend perhaps. And after talking, we were thinking of me possibly joining them, and watching them as they have their "fun" this weekend. Still, nevertheless. I'll let ya'll know as things come about. But, I LOVED seeing her face light up as she chatted with James, maybe I'm just seeing things. But, I'm glad to see her have so much fun. Both her, and in turn I. I'll keep ya'll updated.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:07 pm

Cool. Hope it works out.

If you end up watching her get it, you said you don’t want a threesome. But would you like her to talk to you while she’s getting fucked?

Maybe ask you how you like watching? Or tell you to watch how good he’s fucking her? Stuff like that?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:48 pm

joel68 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:07 pm
Cool. Hope it works out.

If you end up watching her get it, you said you don’t want a threesome. But would you like her to talk to you while she’s getting fucked?

Maybe ask you how you like watching? Or tell you to watch how good he’s fucking her? Stuff like that?
To be frankly honest, no, I would kind of want it to be her and him focusing on each other. But, from a perspective in my opinion about how exciting it would be, I might like hearing how good James is fucking her indeed.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:05 pm

Ok. I hope she gets it and you get to watch it go down.

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:11 am

Good.. So tomorrow then!

nutjob
Trainable

Unread post by nutjob » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:05 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:48 pm
To be frankly honest, no, I would kind of want it to be her and him focusing on each other. But, from a perspective in my opinion about how exciting it would be, I might like hearing how good James is fucking her indeed.
Well, would you consider asking if they would record it, or FaceTime it (or Zoom, or whatever)?

It’d give you the ability to watch, but without your physical presence in the room, they would be much more focused on each other.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:34 pm

Nutjob,

Not a bad idea. Especially at thus stage of things. No reason to rush everything.

Hopefully we will hear from him about the next fuck session, whenever that is going to go down.

nutjob
Trainable

Unread post by nutjob » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 pm

joel68 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Nutjob,

Not a bad idea. Especially at thus stage of things. No reason to rush everything.
Nope — plenty of time to approach this slowly and really draw out the enjoyment. Plus, if they record it, you’ll have a nice keepsake that you can enjoy later together when your girlfriend comes back home and you get to reclaim her.

Hopefully we will hear from him about the next fuck session, whenever that is going to go down.
Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you that it all goes well!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:27 pm

Nutjob,

Me too. It appears that they are both into it about the same, which is a good thing.

nutjob
Trainable

Unread post by nutjob » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:02 pm

Me too. It appears that they are both into it about the same, which is a good thing.
That’s great news for you!

Do you think Alex and James will do anything new (for them) or push out the boundaries of their sexual relationship in any way?

Is there anything you would want them to do? Would there be anything you would want them to do if it was guaranteed there were no negative consequences? (E.g., surreptitious public sex, if you could be absolutely certain that they would not be caught.)

Are there any particular fantasy scenarios you’d like to experience through them? E.g., driving while they fuck in the back seat, or being a third wheel on a date with them, or what have you?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:27 pm

Yeah, a lot of possibilities with this.

I hope we hear from him about her next fuck date.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:27 pm

nutjob wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:05 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:48 pm
Well, would you consider asking if they would record it, or FaceTime it (or Zoom, or whatever)?

It’d give you the ability to watch, but without your physical presence in the room, they would be much more focused on each other.
Someone else pm'd me once before asking me that exact same question. And to be frankly honest after giving it a bit of thought. Yeah, I would like that. Just probably not an every meet kind of thing if my girlfriend still decides to have more fun with James in the future of course.