Question for future cuckolds

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For those who are married but not yet an official cuckold, which arouses you the most?

Your wife establishes a steady relationship with a bull or boyfriend
13%
Your wife does not allow you to watch her have sex with others
3%
Your wife demands you clean up her creampie after sex with her lover(s)
15%
Your wife demands you clean up her lover after she has sex with them
8%
Your wife places you in chastity while she is with her lover
9%
Your wife texting you after she has completed "round one" with her lover
5%
Kissing your wife when she returns home
6%
Reclaiming your wife when she returns home
9%
Being allowed to watch her have sex with her lover
13%
Being allowed to listen to her have sex with her lover
4%
Having your wife video her lovemaking sessions
6%
Being denied sex entirely by your wife
4%
Being told not to not masturbate while she is having sex with her lover
3%
Being allowed to masturbate while she is having sex with her lover
4%

Total votes: 400

SteveInNorcal
Prepubescent

Question for future cuckolds

Unread post by SteveInNorcal » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:51 am

Before I became a cuckold, I had numerous fantasies and considerations. After becoming a cuckold, those have now expanded. For the married but "not yet official cuckolds", please share what arouses you the most as you anticipate your wife becoming a hotwife.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Re: Question for future cuckolds

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:59 am

The ultimate fantasy for me is to be relegated to her best friend again. But more like a girl/gay best friend with whom she shares all the details about her relationship, her butterfly feelings, her emotions, feelings of love and the amazing sex!

But that’s fantasy, not sure how comfortable nor plausible it would be living out in real life.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:32 am

Limit of 5 selections?!?! C'mon maaaaaan.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:41 am

Before I became a cuckold, I just wanted her to be an absolute slut and sleep around with tons of new men with lots of frequency. My biggest arousal was knowing that my gf had slept with half the city and anytime we went out whether doing groceries or form leisure such as the movies or a bar, I always hoped for my girlfriend to always be recognized, approached greeted by the guys she had slept with and everywhere we went.

I always thought that it would be so hot to be at the store checkout line and the guy behind us recognizes her by name and sparks a small conversation in front of me and even suggests in front of me that they should hang out/go on a date some time to which she flirtatiously agreed with no objections, afterwards she tells me that they have hooked up many times and he has a huge cock.

Anyway-As things progressed, I still wanted that but wanted to see her tied down and more deeply involved with a single man or two. I got to watch her date and fall in love and realized that it was painful in some ways but I loved seeing her absolutely consumed physically and emotionally. It was so intense having to accept that she was now dating and had a boyfriend whom she gave her loyalty and sexual exclusivity. It was hot knowing that I no longer was the only man in her life and that I now had to be mindful of plans with her and actions as I had to account for their relationship and time together. I had to be open to plans with her falling through because of other plans with her boyfriend.

I like both the party girl scenario and the tied down girl scenario, ideally I would love to live both again and see which one she ends up preferring for the long run.

nocali
Virgin

Unread post by nocali » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:57 am

Just the thought of watching her surrender to her desires and give herself to another man is so arousing.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:19 am

I mean, I love all of those choses. But what I would love most, is my wife having a steady, loving relationship with a bull, and me being turned into supporting cast. Ultimately, I want my wife to be happy and experience the best sex a woman can have.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:42 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:59 am
The ultimate fantasy for me is to be relegated to her best friend again. But more like a girl/gay best friend with whom she shares all the details about her relationship, her butterfly feelings, her emotions, feelings of love and the amazing sex!

But that’s fantasy, not sure how comfortable nor plausible it would be living out in real life.
I would love to experience that, the feeling of being replaced as her main man and treated like a friend, I would even want her to move out to live sometime with him while she texts me all the details of her new relationship.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:21 pm

tito123177 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:42 am
edcvfrxsw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:59 am

I would love to experience that, the feeling of being replaced as her main man and treated like a friend, I would even want her to move out to live sometime with him while she texts me all the details of her new relationship.
Been there, done that, and it was absolutely amazing. It's so stupidly hot when your girlfriend left you to go live with with her boyfriend well over 6 months ago but she calls you when he's at work just to talk to you, her BFF. She tells you about how he's been having her every day, she asks for advice as to what she should wear for him, what activities to plan with him, and you get to hear all the details of the mini gathering they had in their home with his friends and "OUR" friends. It's refreshing to talk on the phone for hours as friends while another man is claiming every single orgasm she has.

When your woman belongs to another man , you are there to fill in as a best friend who hears all the sexual and non sexual aspects of her life with another man and helps her through it. It's not for everyone but those wired for it will have the absolute best time of their life surrendering their women to another man of her choice.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:03 am

I’d like her to have a long term bull/boyfriend that services her regularly and really knows what makes her tick sexually. We mix it up as far as when I can watch and when they need their private time. And over time he gets more sexual privileges and I get less. Let’s say, bareback is only for him and I can only have condom sex with her occasionally. The denial part is a huge part of the turn on for me.

I’d love to have some sort of buddy relationship with her bull. He comes over and I make him a cocktail and we talk about sports and my favorite subject, sex with her. She’s finally ready and he says in a firm but respectful tone, “ok buddy, I got to service your wife now. We agreed you can listen but no watching this time, and you’re on the couch tonight. We want you locked up until after our next date at my place. See you in the morning at breakfast. Have fun, I know I will.”
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:12 am

I think the results so far reflect my own hopes as a current cuck: I want her to develop relationships with regular boyfriends, I want to watch and I want to eat her creampie afterward. I could handle private fuck sessions, masturbation restrictions or some of the other stuff listed. But those are my top three.

hub495
Trainable

Unread post by hub495 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:31 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:03 am
I’d love to have some sort of buddy relationship with her bull. He comes over and I make him a cocktail and we talk about sports and my favorite subject, sex with her. She’s finally ready and he says in a firm but respectful tone, “ok buddy, I got to service your wife now. We agreed you can listen but no watching this time, and you’re on the couch tonight. We want you locked up until after our next date at my place. See you in the morning at breakfast. Have fun, I know I will.”
This sounds really great.

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:04 pm

My wife had only been with 3 guys before me. But, I’m the only one who has helped her have an orgasm. She has learned that she can have more control when she’s in the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position. I love watching her work herself up to cumming knowing that she’s solely focused on her pleasure.

So, my longstanding reoccurring fantasy is to watch her not just get fucked, but to see her climb on top and slide another cock into her. Watching her pulling him in and out, and moving her hips to pleasure herself would make it clear that she’s not just “doing” it for me, but actually “wanting” it for herself too.