Wife is meeting Highschool crush

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
magistercookus
Virgin

Wife is meeting Highschool crush

Unread post by magistercookus » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:59 am

Wifey is going to go see her Highschool crush in a few hours. The angst is dibilitating. She has had numerous lovers. Been doin good for a long time. This one hits different. I’m not sure why, I had to take an Ativan. I want this as bad as she does, but this angst is a new level.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Wife is meeting Highschool crush

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:59 pm

magistercookus wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:59 am
Wifey is going to go see her Highschool crush in a few hours. The angst is dibilitating. She has had numerous lovers. Been doin good for a long time. This one hits different. I’m not sure why, I had to take an Ativan. I want this as bad as she does, but this angst is a new level.
MCU - Why don't you enlighten us as to how you came down this path and the adventures along the journey. :up: :up:

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:26 pm

First time my wife cucked me was with her highschool boyfriend.
They would hook up one or two times a month. Some times more depend on the circumstances. That went on for over three years before he got a girlfriend that wanted him to be monogamous.
Last edited by Knotty Irish on Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:07 pm

My ex cucked me with her HS boy-friend and fucked him 4-5 times per week, 5 hours per session, for about two years while I was at work and our two daughters were in school...she was addicted to his bigger cock and stamina and multiple orgasms that I could not give her. After we were divorced, he asked her to give him her car for his exclusive use and she dumped him. I can relate to cuckold angst!

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:08 pm

My ex cucked me with her HS boy-friend and fucked him 4-5 times per week, 5 hours per session, for about two years while I was at work and our two daughters were in school...she was addicted to his bigger cock and stamina and multiple orgasms that I could not give her. After we were divorced, he asked her to give him her car for his exclusive use and she dumped him. I can relate to cuckold angst!

magistercookus
Virgin

Unread post by magistercookus » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:07 am

The stars did not align, so it did not happen. We’ll see how things progress. She has many other FB to choose from.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:01 am

magistercookus wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:07 am
The stars did not align, so it did not happen. We’ll see how things progress. She has many other FB to choose from.
Sorry to hear that man. I was hoping you would get what you want. I had the same thing happen to me. My wife bumped into her childhood crush at a swingers club. I didn’t like him because he is a loudmouth asshole. My wife was a skinny nerd and he was Mr. Popular in school. My wife has blossomed and now Mr. Popular wanted her. He invited us back to his place so him and my wife could “reminisce “. I tried talking my wife out of going back to his place but she insisted nothing would happen. They’re just going to talk.

My wife had always said she would feel extremely uncomfortable having sex in front of me. When we got to his place, Mr.Popular started kissing on her. When I stood up to stop him my wife gave me a very mean look. She was basically demanding me to sit down and watch Mr. Popular fuck her. And boy did he fuck her. Mr Popular had a lot of stamina. I sat on the couch and watched him fuck my wife all over his condo living room and bedroom. I hated that guy but DAMN!!! Even I had to admit he fucked her real good.

magistercookus
Virgin

Unread post by magistercookus » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:58 pm

This guy is kind of a dick as well. Most of our playmates are cool AF, and as a result get many repeat performances. We went out last night… shaved pussy, no panties, plenty of Herb… but no chemistry. When we got home we fucked our brains out. She closed her eyes and called me by her crushes name. I came in 3 minutes. There is always tomorrow. I have said numerous times, that we are not a cuckold couple, but we have cuckold play. Lately, cuck talk and play has dominated most of our sex lives. I love to watch her fuck.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:15 pm

magistercookus wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:58 pm
This guy is kind of a dick as well. Most of our playmates are cool AF, and as a result get many repeat performances. We went out last night… shaved pussy, no panties, plenty of Herb… but no chemistry. When we got home we fucked our brains out. She closed her eyes and called me by her crushes name. I came in 3 minutes. There is always tomorrow. I have said numerous times, that we are not a cuckold couple, but we have cuckold play. Lately, cuck talk and play has dominated most of our sex lives. I love to watch her fuck.
There’s always someone. Lol. My HW has a steady long term BF she had affair with before meeting me. For last 12 years they have resumed their affair. I can’t remember the last time she called me by my name in bed!