Cuckold masturbating (now for the wives)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What do the wife's like

Poll runs till Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:34 am

I like my cuckold husband to masturbate while I'm having sex.
33%
I like my cuckold husband to masturbate after I'm finished.
11%
I like my cuckold husband to masturbate before my lover arrives.
4%
I don't allow my cuckold husband to masturbate.
11%
My cuckold husband is only allowed to masturbate when he is told.
13%
Seeing my cuckold husband masturbate to orgasm while I'm having sex is amusing.
5%
Seeing my cuckold husband masturbate to orgasm while I'm having sex is a turn-on.
22%

Total votes: 97

ricinatl
Virgin

Cuckold masturbating (now for the wives)

Unread post by ricinatl » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:34 am

I saw the question and the cuckold replies, so I was wondering about the wife's.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Cuckold masturbating (now for the wives)

Unread post by trecital » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:00 am

I'm assuming that it's ok to reply on behalf of our wives?

If not, then I think this poll won't get that many responses.

Maybe people can state if they are the male partner, replying in the way they honestly think their wife or girlfriend would.

Perhaps the OP can advise?

ricinatl
Virgin

Unread post by ricinatl » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:32 pm

I guess cucks should be allowed to answer for the wives but, I hope they would at least ask their wives.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 am

She told me so often the first and the last options.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:52 pm

I absolutely love looking over and seeing my husband sitting there watching with his cock in his hand. It is awesome watching him excitedly stroking his cock as he watches the guy fucking me pounding away at my pussy, he tries so hard to not cum while watching. We have a little game that we pla, if he can hold out from cuming he gets sloppy seconds, if he cums before the guy does the my husband cleans my used pussy with his tongue. Let's put it this way, I get cleaned a lot and usually get off while he licks.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:45 am

As a husband I don’t get to watch most of the time but when I do it is so sexy when my wife will look over at me while she’s getting fucked and either wink or smile at me because she also loves for me to stroke while she’s fucking. Sloppy seconds is fine but we both love when I clean her pussy with my mouth. There’s something about sticking my tongue where another man’s cock just came in her pussy. But it more than just licking up his cum it’s seeing and tasting up close just how swollen her pussy lips are as well as the sweet aroma of sweat and sex.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:33 am

Responding for Kelly - she validated my response

I no longer am allowed to watch so for me the answer was only when told. She definitely confirms this!

When I did watch she says she liked watching me stroke and did find it amusing at how much pleasure I took from another guy pleasing her but I was never allowed to cum. On a few occassions I got carried away and she wasn't happy. As she pointed out, we did this for her pleasure so if it was all about me jerking off it defeated the purpose. It was after one of these errors that the cage first appeared and then ultimately banishment from watchng!

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:55 am

I've never masturbated during our threesomes or when we swapped with her sister and partner, i needed to be able to perform as much as possible.
When she sucked off a young colleague in my car a few times and many years later her nephew she would tell me to undress then masturbate as I watched her go down on them. She knew it would embarrass me and it also helped to reassure the lads that I was okay with them being blown by my wife. It turned her on to humiliate me like that. After passing me their snowball she'd make me eat my cum in front of them then clean the last drops of cum from their penises, at first with my finger before eventually getting me to lick the last drops from them.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:06 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:55 am
I've never masturbated during our threesomes or when we swapped with her sister and partner, i needed to be able to perform as much as possible.
When she sucked off a young colleague in my car a few times and many years later her nephew she would tell me to undress then masturbate as I watched her go down on them. She knew it would embarrass me and it also helped to reassure the lads that I was okay with them being blown by my wife. It turned her on to humiliate me like that. After passing me their snowball she'd make me eat my cum in front of them then clean the last drops of cum from their penises, at first with my finger before eventually getting me to lick the last drops from them.
OMG that is so hot! To be made to get naked and eat these guys cum in front of them, jack off and cum in front of them, eat your own cum in front of them, and eat their cum off their cocks on command! So achingly arousing and humiliating all at once. Getting off on being naked, watching, jacking, eating cum, and licking cocks, plus getting off on exposing your freaky kinky self to other guys. I would love that.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:07 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:55 am
OMG that is so hot! To be made to get naked and eat these guys cum in front of them, jack off and cum in front of them, eat your own cum in front of them, and eat their cum off their cocks on command! So achingly arousing and humiliating all at once. Getting off on being naked, watching, jacking, eating cum, and licking cocks, plus getting off on exposing your freaky kinky self to other guys. I would love that.