Has a Bull Impregnated Your Wife? If so, WHAT RIGHTS DOES HE HAVE?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Has a Bull Impregnated Your Wife? If so, WHAT RIGHTS DOES HE HAVE?

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:38 pm

Please no fantasy comments… if you have experienced your wife being impregnated by another man (bull or boyfriend, etc.) is he part of your life? Dos he have so-called “rights” in your marriage? Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Your faggot

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Has a Bull Impregnated Your Wife? If so, WHAT RIGHTS DOES HE HAVE?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:45 pm

Interesting question, I'd also be interested to hear more details.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:56 am

When you say "impregnated", there are two common dictionary definitions....
"To cause to be filled, to be soaked"
Or "To make pregnant, to fertilize".

Not being pedantic, but the answers will be quite different, depending on the definition.

I'm assuming you are talking about pregnancy?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am

The big point missing here is, whats is her view on this?

Unknown to me during my cuckoldresses second affair she took his live cum everytime and actually wanted his baby. So what right did he have??
Well she gave him it and she had the right too as its her body.

Strangely during this time he gave his wife a child but not mine and id been snipped so she was fertile and in her mid 20s.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:56 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:56 am
When you say "impregnated", there are two common dictionary definitions....
"To cause to be filled, to be soaked"
Or "To make pregnant, to fertilize".

Not being pedantic, but the answers will be quite different, depending on the definition.

I'm assuming you are talking about pregnancy?
Yes, I’m talking about actual pregnancy… and to be clear… I’m NOT judging anyone’s opinion here… but my OP question is sincere. I welcome EVERY opinion you people would like to offer 😊😊😊
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:15 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am

Unknown to me during my cuckoldresses second affair she took his live cum everytime and actually wanted his baby. So what right did he have??

Strangely during this time he gave his wife a child but not mine and id been snipped so she was fertile and in her mid 20s.
I’m not sure I understand your point but …. Forgive me if I missed the point but… the wife always has the right to decide EVERYTHING that has to do with her body… IMO, if the woman spreads for ANY man and takes him bareback, he has whatever
right SHE gives him. Hubby has nothing to say about it.
Your faggot

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:22 am

We were in agreement that her lover would impregnate my wife and would be involved completely. The two of them had a name either for a baby girl or baby boy using his first name, last name for a middle name. This way people would know he was the biological father. He and I would sign the birth certificate , him as the father and me as the husband. He wanted children and my wife was more than happy to give him babies.

Pauline

ixnayuserk
Virgin

Unread post by ixnayuserk » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:37 am

If you sue him for child support, he can sue right back for shared custody.

If the husband's name is on the birth certificate, the bull may not know or care. I don't know if a bull can sue to prove paternity, never heard an example of that. If the wife only used a burner phone, she can just say "I don't even know that guy."

eyespy2
Virgin

Unread post by eyespy2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:50 am

My hotwife was on birth control pills, which was hot in itself because I had a vasectomy. She barebacked. Mostly guys she was somewhat acquainted with at work. She is a flight attendant. Occasional passenger too.

We discussed the what if....abortion was agreed on. No question, easy decision.

eyespy2
Virgin

Unread post by eyespy2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:54 am

And if it should happen the Bull would never ever know. We both agreed it would really complicate life. Fun is fun, fucking is fucking.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:08 am

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:22 am
We were in agreement that her lover would impregnate my wife and would be involved completely. The two of them had a name either for a baby girl or baby boy using his first name, last name for a middle name. This way people would know he was the biological father. He and I would sign the birth certificate , him as the father and me as the husband. He wanted children and my wife was more than happy to give him babies.

Pauline
It sounds like a perfectly workable arrangement. From a cuck perspective it is a wonderful thrill not only that a wife is carrying another man’s baby… but it is compounded a thousand times by the fact that EVERYONE knows “your” child came from another man’s balls.
Your faggot

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:53 am

That’s an issue we did not have a problem with as we discussed it over and over. We’re consenting adults, the babies would know their biological father. The biological father was the last one in line and didn’t want his family name to disappear.

My wife also is the last one in line and she felt the same not wanting her lineage to disappear. I had three daughters so that was not a concern for me.

Pauline

ScottieWilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by ScottieWilliams » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:04 am

I don't know where you're located, but in the USA, generally, he can take your wife to court for shared custody or visitation rights. On the flip side, your wife could also take him to court for child support. If he's confirmed the father by the courts, he may have certain rights (and responsibilities) when it comes to healthcare and medical decisions. He may even be able to prevent the mother from removing the child from the state. All this is general talk and not legal advise whatsoever. And it all is dependent on what country and/or state you live in.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:11 am

ScottieWilliams wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:04 am
I don't know where you're located, but in the USA, generally, he can take your wife to court for shared custody or visitation rights. On the flip side, your wife could also take him to court for child support. If he's confirmed the father by the courts, he may have certain rights (and responsibilities) when it comes to healthcare and medical decisions. He may even be able to prevent the mother from removing the child from the state. All this is general talk and not legal advise whatsoever. And it all is dependent on what country and/or state you live in.
All very true. We are in New York and YES the biological father definitely has legal rights. I would never deny him his rights as a father… I would submit to anything he and my wife would agree upon. This is not a fantasy for me… my OP question is serious and real-life. thank you for your input. 😊👍
Your faggot

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:42 am

Me and my gf are slowly moving into the fantasy, she has admitted that she has a breeding fetish and so do I. We both agreed that the man to get her pregnant would be her ex. We also decided that since he would be the biological father, that she would visit him with the child once a week. Her ex, when they were dating, told her that if they broke up and she started to date someone else, that he would want to get her pregnant. So we know he is on board as well

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:44 am

excitedPotential7 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:42 am
Me and my gf are slowly moving into the fantasy, she has admitted that she has a breeding fetish and so do I. We both agreed that the man to get her pregnant would be her ex. We also decided that since he would be the biological father, that she would visit him with the child once a week. Her ex, when they were dating, told her that if they broke up and she started to date someone else, that he would want to get her pregnant. So we know he is on board as well
My gf also said that she wanted her ex to get her pregnant because he is very dominant and he took her virginity so my gf says that she feels that her pussy will always in part belong to him. So that's why he has the right to get her pregnant

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:31 pm

excitedPotential7 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:44 am
excitedPotential7 wrote:
My gf also said that she wanted her ex to get her pregnant because he is very dominant and he took her virginity so my gf says that she feels that her pussy will always in part belong to him. So that's why he has the right to get her pregnant
It's a great thing when a couple already understands their own sexual type... The husband understands that the ex is the dominant male and hubby agrees the ex should seed the wife's child. Regardless of what society might think, the agreement between husband , wife, and ex is a perfectly NATURAL plan of action! Why not go through with it? Is the ex a different race?.... If not, your wife could have his baby and maybe he could pass for your child.
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:32 pm

excitedPotential7 wrote:
excitedPotential7 wrote:
It's a great thing when a couple already understands their own sexual type... The husband understands that the ex is the dominant male and hubby agrees the ex should seed the wife's child. Regardless of what society might think, the agreement between husband , wife, and ex is a perfectly NATURAL plan of action! Why not go through with it? Is the ex a different race?.... If not, your wife could have his baby and maybe he could pass for your child.
Your faggot

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:17 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:15 am
tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am

I’m not sure I understand your point but …. Forgive me if I missed the point but… the wife always has the right to decide EVERYTHING that has to do with her body… IMO, if the woman spreads for ANY man and takes him bareback, he has whatever
right SHE gives him. Hubby has nothing to say about it.
Actually, since marriage is a partnership, the husband does have a say. If the wife becomes pregnant by another man do you expect the husband to pay to raise someone else's child?

Is the boyfriend going to pay child support? If it was me and the wife said she was having someone else's baby and I was paying for it, I'd be saying bye-bye.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:25 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:31 pm
excitedPotential7 wrote:
excitedPotential7 wrote:
The best part is that he is actually the same race as my wife and me, so yes, his baby can pass for our own and we have every intention of doing that. My gf gets extremely wet thinking about her belly growing with his seed and no one knowing. We agreed to care for the baby on our own. Although she hasn't contacted her ex yet and we would want this to occur in a couple of years rather than now

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:33 pm

As I’m sure you know, it is quite common for married woman to carry the babies of boyfriends or even strangers… usually without the husbands knowledge. The fact that you will both raise the child in love is the most important thing.

Please keep us posted!
Your faggot

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:41 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:33 pm
As I’m sure you know, it is quite common for married woman to carry the babies of boyfriends or even strangers… usually without the husbands knowledge. The fact that you will both raise the child in love is the most important thing.

Please keep us posted!
Thank you, it's honestly the first time I have ever seen her excited to have a kid. Same for me. I cant wait till her big strong ex makes her his. She has admitted that she has strong feelings for him but that he is too much of an asshole for her to love.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:51 am

excitedPotential7 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:41 pm
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Please keep us posted!
Thank you, it's honestly the first time I have ever seen her excited to have a kid. Same for me. I cant wait till her big strong ex makes her his. She has admitted that she has strong feelings for him but that he is too much of an asshole for her to love.
EP7 - Would you and your wife desire for this to happen more than once?

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:00 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:51 am
excitedPotential7 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:41 pm
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Please keep us posted!
EP7 - Would you and your wife desire for this to happen more than once?
If we successfully get away with it the first time then yes. We both would want 2 or 3

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:11 am

He is her new husband - i am demoted into her little daughter
He is living in the house and both are together in bedroom
He is the father of mommys two black babies
He is the head of the family
We are african owned and under african control

little Benita