Has a Bull Impregnated Your Wife? If so, WHAT RIGHTS DOES HE HAVE?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
AngiesHusband
Experienced

Re: Has a Bull Impregnated Your Wife? If so, WHAT RIGHTS DOES HE HAVE?

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:38 pm

we have been blessed by others

there have been financial plans made for them, we know the biological father's medical history (which is so important), my name is on the birth certificate

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:55 am

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:33 pm
As I’m sure you know, it is quite common for married woman to carry the babies of boyfriends or even strangers… usually without the husbands knowledge. The fact that you will both raise the child in love is the most important thing.

Please keep us posted!
Actually, it's very uncommon for married women to become pregnant with children of men other than their husbands. At most it is around 1%. That's a rate that has stayed steady for (at least in Europe) for hundreds of years.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:40 am

veub wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:55 am
TinyBoyDick wrote:
As I’m sure you know, it is quite common for married woman to carry the babies of boyfriends or even strangers… usually without the husbands knowledge. The fact that you will both raise the child in love is the most important thing.

Please keep us posted!
Actually, it's very uncommon for married women to become pregnant with children of men other than their husbands. At most it is around 1%. That's a rate that has stayed steady for (at least in Europe) for hundreds of years.
I'm not sure where you get your data, and regardless, I won't get into a debate with you about it but, MY comment was based on the real-life experience of people I know personally and my own family history. I'm not a statistician and don't really care what the numbers are, but children conceived by women who are married to men who are NOT the fathers of their children is not as uncommon as you may think.
Your faggot

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:22 am
We were in agreement that her lover would impregnate my wife and would be involved completely. The two of them had a name either for a baby girl or baby boy using his first name, last name for a middle name. This way people would know he was the biological father. He and I would sign the birth certificate , him as the father and me as the husband. He wanted children and my wife was more than happy to give him babies.

Pauline
We have a big change to the above agreement: my wife’s lover will sign the birth certificate and the baby will have his last name so this way people will know for sure he’s the biological father with full parental rights with my wife. I don’t have an issue with this new agreement. My wife will move in with 30 days before she gives birth and then when she leaves the hospital will move in with him for 8 weeks so the three of the can bond and get pregnant again. She wants to get pregnant as fast as possible to have a second baby.

It’s their goal two babies in 20 months.

nanny pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:15 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:40 am
veub wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Please keep us posted!
I'm not sure where you get your data, and regardless, I won't get into a debate with you about it but, MY comment was based on the real-life experience of people I know personally and my own family history. I'm not a statistician and don't really care what the numbers are, but children conceived by women who are married to men who are NOT the fathers of their children is not as uncommon as you may think.
I obviously don't know the experience of your friends or family, but DNA studies show that the numbers are very, very small.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:36 pm

I'm not being judgmental (well, maybe I am) and I'm not being critical (well, maybe I am), and yes, I'm not even in this lifestyle (walked away from my engagement 18 months ago, still single)......

.....but kink and kids do not mix.

Raising children is hard ENOUGH in this day and age for TWO people, without adding a third to the mix.

The biological father could very well have rights to his child....and the mother (and her cuck husband) could very well be in their rights to sue him for child support.

But over and above that....how do you explain this to the kid, when he's no longer a child, and wonders why he has two dads (or, why he has a mom, a dad, and "mommy's boyfriend")?

And if it's girl.....which male does she take to the Daddy-Daughter dance at school?

"Well, I'm going with my legal dad, and I'm also bringing my mom's boyfriend".

That will go over REALLY well with the parents of her classmates.

Any couple that does this is playing with fire.

But the person with the best chance of getting burned and scarred for life is the kid.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:52 pm

In answer to the original question:
The question of the "rights" the biological parent has depends on the state. In some, the only person who can attack the husband's presumption of paternity is the child; in some only the wife or husband; in some the biological parent and the others already mentioned. In addition some have a time limit after the birth of the child during which the paternity can be challenged.
More important that the legal rights are the fact that bio-dad can show up at the door someday and demand a relationship with the child. Or, the child may seek him out to establish a relationship.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:00 pm

eP- I know you both want to wait a couple of years for her ex to impregnate her, but as she gets so excited about this, why not send her to visit him now, and just use birth control?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:20 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am
PANTIES wrote:
We were in agreement that her lover would impregnate my wife and would be involved completely. The two of them had a name either for a baby girl or baby boy using his first name, last name for a middle name. This way people would know he was the biological father. He and I would sign the birth certificate , him as the father and me as the husband. He wanted children and my wife was more than happy to give him babies.

Pauline
We have a big change to the above agreement: my wife’s lover will sign the birth certificate and the baby will have his last name so this way people will know for sure he’s the biological father with full parental rights with my wife. I don’t have an issue with this new agreement. My wife will move in with 30 days before she gives birth and then when she leaves the hospital will move in with him for 8 weeks so the three of the can bond and get pregnant again. She wants to get pregnant as fast as possible to have a second baby.

nanny pauline

Wait, is this a new and revised current agreement that they're going to retry getting pregnant? I recall you saying a while back that they had given up on the idea..

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:31 pm

They decided it’s worth the risk and they don’t want to be ina position later in life wishing they had not tried again.

I’m completely on board without their decision. I’m agreed be their nanny. My mother i law has agree to show me how to diaper a baby by making me wear diapers when I’m with her.

Another told me to change ny name to “nanny pauline”

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:09 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:31 pm
They decided it’s worth the risk and they don’t want to be ina position later in life wishing they had not tried again.

I’m completely on board without their decision. I’m agreed be their nanny. My mother i law has agree to show me how to diaper a baby by making me wear diapers when I’m with her.

Another told me to change ny name to “nanny pauline”
I just thought about something...actually more than one something.

Okay, his name is on the birth certificate.

When the child is enrolled in school, and the emergency contact information has to be provided, we know who is going to be listed as the mother.

But who is going to be listed as the father?

Who does the school get in touch with, if there's an emergency, and the mom is unavailable?

Let's say your wife gives birth to two children by this guy.

Three years later, she's taken out by ovarian cancer....which took out my (favorite) aunt seven years ago, and is often referred to as "the silent killer", b/c by the time it's usually diagnosed, the patient is at Stage III, and at that point, it's just a matter of how long the patient has before they head off to hereafter.

Let's say that in fact happens to your wife.

But suppose the bull has moved on and wants nothing to do with the kids?

Do YOU have any legal right to them?

Your name is not on the birth certificate.

How do we know they aren't going into the foster care system?

Look, I know how strongly a kink can implant itself in someone's mind.

But us lawyers are paid to think about worst-case scenarios.

And even though I'm not getting paid for this.....my point is, children have no business being involved in the kinky behavior of adults.

It's all great and intense fantasy fulfillment....until something blows up.

My sister was permanently damaged by my mother's involvement with married men.....one of whom was the father of someone my sister went to high school with.

No, my mother wasn't cuckolding my stepfather....they had long since broken up, and my mother got involved in an office romance...with a married man. And since she had no conception of boundaries, she thought it was okay that she shared the details with my sister. (My mother had by and large removed me from her life by then, so, luckily, I was spared that).

IMHO....kids and kink do not mix. Especially if the kid is going to be the product of a kink.

FWIW.....

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:14 pm

I understand your concern, he’s completely committed to her and his babies. This is not a product of a kink. Something he wanted and my wife wanted. He’s committed financial to her, they will share bring up the babies.

I’m have been asked to be their nanny. I agreed to be their nanny.

nanny pauline

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:46 pm

veub wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:15 pm
TinyBoyDick wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:40 am
veub wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Please keep us posted!
I obviously don't know the experience of your friends or family, but DNA studies show that the numbers are very, very small.
I wasn't trying to be confrontational or arbitrary... Just giving my own subjective perspective. Thank you for your input! 😊
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:51 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:36 pm
I'm not being judgmental (well, maybe I am) and I'm not being critical (well, maybe I am), and yes, I'm not even in this lifestyle (walked away from my engagement 18 months ago, still single)......

Raising children is hard ENOUGH in this day and age for TWO people, without adding a third to the mix.

The biological father could very well have rights to his child....and the mother (and her cuck husband) could very well be in their rights to sue him for child support.

But over and above that....how do you explain this to the kid, when he's no longer a child, and wonders why he has two dads (or, why he has a mom, a dad, and "mommy's boyfriend")?

And if it's girl.....which male does she take to the Daddy-Daughter dance at school?

But the person with the best chance of getting burned and scarred for life is the kid.
Agreed 100%!! Kink and kids don't always mix. No argument there... But Loving the child - regardless of who the biological are - makes a world of difference.
Your faggot

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:19 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:51 pm
Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:36 pm

Agreed 100%!! Kink and kids don't always mix. No argument there... But Loving the child - regardless of who the biological are - makes a world of difference.
Thank you for your most appreciated comments.

nanny pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:54 pm

PANTIES wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

nanny pauline
Oh wow congrats on the decision that the 3 of you have taken! I know it's a controversial topic but I know that she has been with him for a very long time and he has in fact taken over your role as her man so it just seems like her being his and giving him children is a natural part of their relationship.

I can't begin to imagine what it'd be like to see your wife carry another man's child, let alone 2 back to back but if you all have things figured out and feel good about it then I'm happy for you all. As long as the children have a loving home with the right environment for them to grow healthy mentally, emotionally, and physically..

Regarding to the moving with the father..... As someone who watched his girlfriend go live with her boyfriend and loved every minute of that torture, I think that your wife will love the intimacy she'll have with her man before and after the birth. Sending her off to live with him is a sure way to get her pregnant a second time.

Would you consider the option that she lives with him the from 30 days pre-birth of first child until 8 weeks after the birth of child #2?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:17 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:54 pm
PANTIES wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

nanny pauline
Oh wow congrats on the decision that the 3 of you have taken! I know it's a controversial topic but I know that she has been with him for a very long time and he has in fact taken over your role as her man so it just seems like her being his and giving him children is a natural part of their relationship.

I can't begin to imagine what it'd be like to see your wife carry another man's child, let alone 2 back to back but if you all have things figured out and feel good about it then I'm happy for you all. As long as the children have a loving home with the right environment for them to grow healthy mentally, emotionally, and physically..

Regarding to the moving with the father..... As someone who watched his girlfriend go live with her boyfriend and loved every minute of that torture, I think that your wife will love the intimacy she'll have with her man before and after the birth. Sending her off to live with him is a sure way to get her pregnant a second time.

Would you consider the option that she lives with him the from 30 days pre-birth of first child until 8 weeks after the birth of child #2?

If that’s what’s they want but that’s almost a year if not more. That’s something to discuss in the very near future. My wife will move in 30 days s before she’s due, this way he can take her to the hospital and sign the birth certificates. When she’s discharged she will go live with him for the next 8 weeks. This will be bonding time for the three of them. Her doctor told her she can have sex 6!weeks after and that would be a great chance to get pregnant again. The three of us discussed this at length and decided this is what they want. Two babies as soon as soon with me being the nanny.

I’m excited to see her belly get bigger with his baby growing daily.Evahould start showing a baby bump late next month 🤰He started as a FWB, after several years their live change to being “in love”. One night when she was with him he asked her about having babies. She told him I wasn’t in the mood for babies. He asked her if she was and she said yes.He told her his first wife only gave him one ne and always wanted more. After discussing the probability of him impregnate my wife we agreed to have him inseminate her. He also has committed financial support as he’s the father,I agreed he can take the tax deduction.,

My MIL thinks it’s great that another man is going to give her grandchildren and not me. There’s no doubt she will soenebmorebtimevwithnhimband their baby. I resigned myself she’s his wife and he’s her husband. No, she won’t divorce me and marry him that’s not in her he cards. She does not wear her weddings but a ring he gave her when spent a month with him.

nanny pauline

PS. I’ve been thinking about your suggestion I’ll ask her if she would consider moving in with her lover 30 days prior to her giving birth and staying there with her lover until 8 weeks after the second birth. That’s a great suggestion, I would not be able to see daily her belly growing daily.

The next time the three of are together I’ll bring it up for discussion.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:00 pm

For about six months we were sure that my wife was pregnant by an ex-boyfriend until a routine blood test showed it was mine.
As far as we were concerned it was “our baby” so she didn’t tell her ex it was his although she was sure he didn’t believe her.
As far as we’re concerned he has no rights and wouldn’t have even if the baby had been his.

We didn’t want anything financial or emotional from him so didn’t want him involved. He was relieved initially, but when he realised she was happy to be pregnant with no come-back on him he hoped it was his.

They still meet up now and then, when he wants to, and he still asks if our daughter is his, she assures him she’s mine, but he’s still not convinced.

I think he’s taking her for granted in only wanting her when it suits him, but she says she likes him and likes having sex with him so is happy with it as it is.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:03 pm

I am a lawyer, and the answer to this question, from a legal perspective, will depend on the jurisdiction(s) involved. Generally speaking, once the fog of the adults’ fantasies is lifted, the reality is that the biological father may be compelled to support the child and may have full parental rights. He may even seek to obtain primary custody of the child and force the mother to pay child support, depending on the specific facts.

Pregnancy and parenthood may be entertaining fodder for our fantasies, but the reality may be entirely different and unpredictable. Tread carefully!

DM

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:35 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:03 pm
I am a lawyer, and the answer to this question, from a legal perspective, will depend on the jurisdiction(s) involved. Generally speaking, once the fog of the adults’ fantasies is lifted, the reality is that the biological father may be compelled to support the child and may have full parental rights. He may even seek to obtain primary custody of the child and force the mother to pay child support, depending on the specific facts.

Pregnancy and parenthood may be entertaining fodder for our fantasies, but the reality may be entirely different and unpredictable. Tread carefully!

DM
This is WONDERFUL advice!
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:55 pm

I refuse to judge another person's choices in the cuckold lifestyle --- every individual is unique and lives this thing in their own way. Having said that, I would like to express my personal view on fantasies and indulging our urges.

Fun between consenting adults is fantastic! However, a child is not a consenting adult and must live with the consequences of his/her parent's choices. Please do not imagine I'm criticizing anyone's choice to have a child with a bull- I am NOT. Believe me when I say that the idea of having another man's baby growing in my wife's womb is insanely hot! I can relate for sure. Just thinking about it makes my little dick hard! The thing is, the heat of sexual exhilaration will eventually meet REALITY. As a father myself, I can testify to this one fact: In the case of a child the REALITY will last for 20 years- or MORE.

It is just food for thought. Please accept my comments in the goodwill they are intended.
Your faggot

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:55 pm

DavaoMike wrote:

DM
Mike,

Never knew you were a member of my tribe! Then again, I don't think you've mentioned anything about what you do for a living in any of your posts.....which is entirely cool.

Nevertheless, your advice is, well, near-brilliant. It will depend on the jurisdiction(s)/states that are involved.
I never did any kind of family law work (aside from some Guardian Ad Litem (mostly pro bono work) when I was a baby lawyer, but it's my understanding that states are all over the map (no pun intended) when it comes to family law.

That's yet another reason to not go anywhere near this area of having your wife impregnated by a bull. (Unless you as a man are infertile/cannot impregnate your own wife). There are just too many ways that things can go wrong, and what was a hot fantasy has become a nightmare for all involved.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:10 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:55 pm
I refuse to judge another person's choices in the cuckold lifestyle --- every individual is unique and lives this thing in their own way. Having said that, I would like to express my personal view on fantasies and indulging our urges.

Fun between consenting adults is fantastic! However, a child is not a consenting adult and must live with the consequences of his/her parent's choices. Please do not imagine I'm criticizing anyone's choice to have a child with a bull- I am NOT. Believe me when I say that the idea of having another man's baby growing in my wife's womb is insanely hot! I can relate for sure. Just thinking about it makes my little dick hard! The thing is, the heat of sexual exhilaration will eventually meet REALITY. As a father myself, I can testify to this one fact: In the case of a child the REALITY will last for 20 years- or MORE.

It is just food for thought. Please accept my comments in the goodwill they are intended.
Tiny,

Brilliant advice. Like yourself, I will not judge another....well, for the most part.

You have made a brilliant (and entirely-common-sensical) point.....it's great fun and great fantasy fulfillment for the adults involved, but whatever child/children are born from this arrangement.....it's a roll of the dice as to what happens.

I'm not a parent, but even I know that that raising a child in this day and age is challenging enough (kids today have challenges that I never could have dreamed of when I was a kid) without adding a third party to the parenthood mix.

One point where I do disagree was your last one....wherein you stated "in the case of a child, the reality will last for 20 years, or MORE'....."

A more accurate statement would have been "20 years,....or a lifetime".

And you left out the collateral effects.

One thing about fucked-up kids (and I saw this with my mother).....when they become parents, unless they have had a TON of therapy.....they tend (this is not a 100% thing, however) to produce fucked-up kids of their own.

Unless it's going to be a situation where the bull is completely disengaged from the couple's child, and is not going to have any involvement with the child (except doing his bull duties with the mom), it is simply too risky to have a third party involved in some sort of parental "triad". Are there situations where it works? Probably. And maybe it does work well.

But I'm guessing that when those situations go wrong, they go horribly, horribly wrong.

Kids and kink simply do not mix.

JMHO.....

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:12 am

Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:55 pm
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
Mike,

Never knew you were a member of my tribe! Then again, I don't think you've mentioned anything about what you do for a living in any of your posts.....which is entirely cool.

Nevertheless, your advice is, well, near-brilliant. It will depend on the jurisdiction(s)/states that are involved.
I never did any kind of family law work (aside from some Guardian Ad Litem (mostly pro bono work) when I was a baby lawyer, but it's my understanding that states are all over the map (no pun intended) when it comes to family law.

That's yet another reason to not go anywhere near this area of having your wife impregnated by a bull. (Unless you as a man are infertile/cannot impregnate your own wife). There are just too many ways that things can go wrong, and what was a hot fantasy has become a nightmare for all involved.
Well, I just didn’t think my profession was relevant before. This thread sort of reminded me of a case I handled about 3 years ago. I represented a father who didn’t even know of his child until 7 years later. He had a one night stand with the mother, then they never saw each other again. Then, after 7 years, the mother got greedy and wanted child support, and then the father hired me. Long story short, he wanted and got visitation with his newly discovered son. But once he discovered that the mother was living with an abusive boyfriend, my client decided to seek custody of his son. Ultimately, my client was awarded custody of the child, and the mother was ordered to pay child support. I’m sure that the mother would never have imagined this result after keeping my client in the dark about his child for 7 years.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:27 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:12 am
Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:55 pm
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
Mike,

Well, I just didn’t think my profession was relevant before. This thread sort of reminded me of a case I handled about 3 years ago. I represented a father who didn’t even know of his child until 7 years later. He had a one night stand with the mother, then they never saw each other again. Then, after 7 years, the mother got greedy and wanted child support, and then the father hired me. Long story short, he wanted and got visitation with his newly discovered son. But once he discovered that the mother was living with an abusive boyfriend, my client decided to seek custody of his son. Ultimately, my client was awarded custody of the child, and the mother was ordered to pay child support. I’m sure that the mother would never have imagined this result after keeping my client in the dark about his child for 7 years.

Mike,

WOW. Quite an experience.

But a fantastic example of how things can go horribly wrong, (although, in this case, they turned out well for the child; at least for now)

And since us lawyers are paid to think about worst-case scenario....what happens if/when mom gets a new boyfriend (or maybe a new husband, who isn't abusive, has kids of his own that he's a good parent to, has a good job, etc.....

.....and then mom and her new BF/husband fight the dad for custody?

Yes, i know court's don't like ping-ponging kids back and forth.....but the reason I raise this point is to show that when you involve a third person in the birthing process (either because of a fetish with impregnating a cuckoldress or a kid from a one-night stand) you are just asking for trouble.

If you avoid it, fine.

If not.......the person who pays the price (and I'm not talking lawyer fees) is the kid.

Just sayin.....