Early Black Exploration

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Early Black Exploration

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:00 am

My wife who was my young girlfriend at the time and in her very early 20s, is from the UK and were friends other European girls of the same age. They were all in the USA exploring the world of black men. Often times she would go drinking over to one of her friends apartment. They knew lots of black men from the reggae bar we frequented and they would also hangout at the apartment drinking, smoking, listening to music and having fun. They did not know that I knew everything that was going on at the apartment. My wife and her friends was having sex, lots of sex, with well hung young black men. It was their own personal stud farm. Her friends at the time, did not know that I knew what was happening and that I was at home jerking off just thinking about it and waiting for her to come home, so I could hear the details while we have sex.

I would meet these men at the bars and we would chat with then thinking it was their secret. I knew I was being cucked, the wife and I planned it and they knew I was being cucked, but what they did now know was that, I was in on it and a major organizer. I would tell her which one I wanted her to fuck. I remember they had a new friend visiting from the Caribbean, good looking. She danced with him at the reggae club and knew he was a very big boy because while he was grinding on her, he got hard. So, she and I agreed that he was a must have before his vacation was up and my girl did it and she enjoyed it.

Johor
Player

Re: Early Black Exploration

Unread post by Johor » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:37 pm

WOW

There could be nothing hotter than masterminding your wife's affairs and directing her to the guy you prefer her to have.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:34 am

HOT!!!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:33 pm