GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Re: GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:33 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:21 pm
EDETC - How is your GF handling social media posts? Any change of status? Or including the new guy in some fashion or a 'downgrading' of yourself?
We have agreed to keep this private indefinitely. So a lot of updates since my last post, ups and downs.

The experience is a rollercoaster in reality — as one might expect. Your girlfriend is literally infatuated or “in love” with another man. So I had moments of insecurity because my girlfriend is against commitment and I felt like I was literally walking down a path where she would leave me for him. But we had a massive discussion, filled with tears and anxiety, which resolved very nicely. We decided to draw a strict boundary and make expectations clear for everyone, especially Marc: that he was not to expect a gf or a wife out of this. And he said he already knew this and wanted to enjoy the moment.

So, no one in our day to day life knows this is happening and there are no plans of ever revealing it to anyone. It totally kills anything positive for me and just becomes the equivalent of cheating. And I am not a fan of a polyamorous relationship, specifically because it’s not widely accepted and we’re surrounded by type A people and conservative family who will not see this in the same way as we do i.e., they’ll respect our relationship less and not take us seriously.

So no social media posts. However, in terms of downgrading, that is happening in nearly every respect. I’ll get to that in my next post to separate it from the sombreness of this one.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:52 am

As I mentioned previously, my girlfriend and I had some come to Jesus moments about our relationship, and she doesn’t want to lose me. I won’t go into the details, but it’s given me new found confidence to just sit back and let things play out.

Marc and my girlfriend have progressed significantly. It’s been nearly a month since they met and they are quite literally dating. In fact, there are plans to celebrate their one month anniversary. They have also been talking nearly nonstop throughout the day, which is admirable given the long distance and time differences. My girlfriend gets up super early in the morning to talk or chat with him; then they text throughout the day when they get a moment and/or constantly snap each other about their day; once my girlfriend is done work, they constantly FaceTime for hours and hours on end — never fewer than 3 hrs and most recently for over 6 hrs! And boy, she is full of life and joy. She’s more playful with me and so much more positive.

But the best part is when she talks to me about him. She is absolutely obsessed with him, telling me how she loves spending time with him; how she loves his blonde hair and blue eyes; how much she misses him; how drunk he makes her feel. And after every call with him, even if it isn’t sexual, she’s dripping wet. She constantly listens to the romantic playlist they’ve created for one another. And recently, they’ve gone from calling each other “babe” to calling each other “my heart”.

She’s changed his contact name on her phone to the same and so has he. She’s also so turned on by him and says he’s so hot — his athletic body, the veins on his arms, the V lines near his crotch and his thick cock. She even admitted she thought he was objectively hotter than me and that she finds him more of a man than me.

Whenever we kiss, especially after their calls, it’s like how it was when we had just met. She’s so drunk with infatuation and she admits she is thinking of him while kissing — but is disappointed it isn’t him that she’s kissing.

She hasn’t allowed me to cum because she doesn’t like that I overthink and don’t allow her to experience this fully. She says that the least I can do is have some self-control especially since she constantly checks with me if it’s okay to call with him and that she had been setting limits on her calls. But god, it makes me so frustrated!

They kiss each other goodbye after their calls and always say goodnight and good morning to each other. We will be back home soon, alone and away from family. She has told him that she’ll have more time for him then — to have longer calls and date nights, where they will cook with each other, eat with each other and watch shows together. They are all but in love!

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:21 am

Congrats my friend. You are living the dream of many of us.
I wish you all heath, love and happiness.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:05 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:52 am
They kiss each other goodbye after their calls and always say goodnight and good morning to each other. We will be back home soon, alone and away from family. She has told him that she’ll have more time for him then — to have longer calls and date nights, where they will cook with each other, eat with each other and watch shows together. They are all but in love!
I've skimmed the previous posts in this topic, and it seems they haven't actually consummated their relationship yet -- planned for November.

It sounds like they're building up to a grand event. Are you ready for her to give herself fully to him? For her to give him everything?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:20 am

airhorn wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:05 am
edcvfrxsw wrote:
I've skimmed the previous posts in this topic, and it seems they haven't actually consummated their relationship yet -- planned for November.

It sounds like they're building up to a grand event. Are you ready for her to give herself fully to him? For her to give him everything?
No they actually have the night after they met. And she loved it a lot, he lasted the whole hour and a half. But they’ve never been together in person for more than a couple of hours so that’ll be a first

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:53 pm

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:20 am
airhorn wrote:
edcvfrxsw wrote:

No they actually have the night after they met. And she loved it a lot, he lasted the whole hour and a half. But they’ve never been together in person for more than a couple of hours so that’ll be a first
Hmm. I thought I'd read that, but when I went back I didn't find it. Perhaps I was skimming too lightly.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:55 pm

airhorn wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:53 pm
edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:20 am
airhorn wrote:
edcvfrxsw wrote:

Hmm. I thought I'd read that, but when I went back I didn't find it. Perhaps I was skimming too lightly.
It’s the second post I made. They met the afternoon after they first met and fucked for a really long time.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm

So they had their first major fight.

My girlfriend and Marc both coincidentally were at weddings this past weekend. I was unable to go with my girlfriend due to some family obligations I needed to attend to. They were both quite sad since my girlfriend would be surrounded by friends, and since we’re keeping this on a down low, she wouldn’t be able to have a call with him.

But the weekend was very interesting, with tons of ups and downs. It started off that were texting each other constantly throughout, whenever they had a moment. Since their one month anniversary is coming up, my girlfriend delivered flowers to Marc’s. They were very romantic with one another the whole time, especially given the wedding environment. My girlfriend was quite sad and kept saying she missed Marc and wished he was with her at the wedding. No mention of me at all, and when I asked her she would reply, “sorry not sorry!”

Marc mentioned that he imagined my girlfriend and him when the couple at the wedding were saying their vows. This got my girlfriend in a very romantic mood and she admitted that the idea was very nice, as a fantasy. He got her looking up wedding dresses and that’s when she had a breakdown. It was a mixture of alcohol and this forbidden romance, but she kept saying what is she even doing and this situation is so messed up. It was scary tbh.

Then, possibly the saving grace, was the cause for their fight. All along, Marc promised my girlfriend his exclusivity. This was self motivated and not at all at my girlfriend’s request. However, he ended up giving a girl his number on the same night of the wedding party where he said he imagined him and my girlfriend at the altar. This left my girlfriend heartbroken and made her cry quite a bit.

It created a lot of uncertainty with regards to their relationship but after a decent amount of contemplation, she is continuing but with the expectation that this will be fun. That it won’t be at the same level of vulnerability that she displayed previously. I guess this is how all relationship baggage begins to accumulate.

Honestly, this whole thing was starting to become a lot for me. I went through some dark times while away from her, but I am starting to feel a bit better. I am trying more and more to just sit back and enjoy the ride, because boy do I enjoy it.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:51 am

Is your GF exclusive to him. I mean she has you right?. Even if you are being denied she still has your support and Marc knows this. It is good to see a backing off slightly. She should back right off and both of you should talk about meeting some one close by. In the city you reside. Then she can physically fuck someone instead of sex by phone. She may even get a bit of NRE as well.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:20 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm
So they had their first major fight.

My girlfriend and Marc both coincidentally were at weddings this past weekend. I was unable to go with my girlfriend due to some family obligations I needed to attend to. They were both quite sad since my girlfriend would be surrounded by friends, and since we’re keeping this on a down low, she wouldn’t be able to have a call with him.

But the weekend was very interesting, with tons of ups and downs. It started off that were texting each other constantly throughout, whenever they had a moment. Since their one month anniversary is coming up, my girlfriend delivered flowers to Marc’s. They were very romantic with one another the whole time, especially given the wedding environment. My girlfriend was quite sad and kept saying she missed Marc and wished he was with her at the wedding. No mention of me at all, and when I asked her she would reply, “sorry not sorry!”

Marc mentioned that he imagined my girlfriend and him when the couple at the wedding were saying their vows. This got my girlfriend in a very romantic mood and she admitted that the idea was very nice, as a fantasy. He got her looking up wedding dresses and that’s when she had a breakdown. It was a mixture of alcohol and this forbidden romance, but she kept saying what is she even doing and this situation is so messed up. It was scary tbh.

Then, possibly the saving grace, was the cause for their fight. All along, Marc promised my girlfriend his exclusivity. This was self motivated and not at all at my girlfriend’s request. However, he ended up giving a girl his number on the same night of the wedding party where he said he imagined him and my girlfriend at the altar. This left my girlfriend heartbroken and made her cry quite a bit.

It created a lot of uncertainty with regards to their relationship but after a decent amount of contemplation, she is continuing but with the expectation that this will be fun. That it won’t be at the same level of vulnerability that she displayed previously. I guess this is how all relationship baggage begins to accumulate.

Honestly, this whole thing was starting to become a lot for me. I went through some dark times while away from her, but I am starting to feel a bit better. I am trying more and more to just sit back and enjoy the ride, because boy do I enjoy it.

Your entire thread is in a way hot, but makes it difficult to put things in a perspective because there seems to be a discrepancy between where both of your fantasies are going, and what the actual situation permits or has permitted so far. Your GF has met Marc once and they had sex. He returned to the USA since, and there is a huge distance between your GF and him.

So far little has happened which would actually constitute a relationship, yet your GF and Marc act as if that is already the case, and you are worrying very much about where this is going even though the distance will make it difficult for this to go anywhere at all. On top, the question whether they are compatible as a couple in the first place hasn´t been addressed so far and the distance will make that very difficult as well.

So maybe it would be helpful for both of you to step back for a moment, try to look at the situation objectively and try to balance fantasy vs. reality.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:10 pm

Really appreciate OP taking the time to update us on his situation.

I'd push back against the observation that what's going on between Marc and GF doesn't "actually constitute a relationship." OP has described what seems to me to be a very intense long distance relationship between them. Spending hours each day talking to one another, calling each other by pet names, thinking of each other first when sharing major life updates. Counting down the hours until they can "be with each other" again, even if being together at this point is only possible over the phone.

It reminds me a lot of my relationship with the girl I eventually lost my virginity to; introduced by a mutual friend, we talked for a few months before we ever met in person and during that time we were completely infatuated with one another. We knew each other on a deep and intimate level, and considered ourselves to be in love with each other, all before we had physically met. It was certainly as strong and all-consuming as NRE has ever been for me, and we both uprooted our previous life plans to be together. Nothing as drastic as moving to another country, though :o

I suspect that the distance in this case does provide OP and GF with a safety net, just as the temporary nature of the circumstances in which GF and Marc first met afforded OP the courage to plunge fully into this arrangement. I just wonder how illusory that safety net might be; in my experience it's certainly possible to develop a serious relationship with somebody despite the long distance.

Questions for OP:

How involved does she allow you to be with her and Marc's relationship? Does she enjoy sharing the details with you or do you find yourself having to pry? And when she does share things with you, are you open about the fact that they excite you or would that be uncalled-for during these conversations? I ask because you've made a few references to you not getting what you are hoping for out of the whole arrangement.

Also, what is your GF doing for her own sexual relief and gratification? At some point, you mentioned concerns about her own needs balanced against you avoiding post-nut psychology. Just wondering how you've managed to square that circle.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:55 pm

My 2 cents worth ...
Not sustainable long term.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:53 pm

Long distance relationships are hard to maintain, and this one hasn't been formed on a solid bedrock of a real relationship. I know she is smitten with him, but the distance thing, as youv'e mentioned several times, is a cause of frustration for your girlfriend.

I think a soloution could be her finding a boyfriend much closer to home, who she can develop a real relationnship with. I suppose she could sound out Marc on the possibility of him moving to the same location as her, but to be honest, that seems a big ask, as he would be leaving all his friends to basically live alone, in a place he knows no one. So, I think you could try to sell her the ide of finding someone she can truly be in a real relationship with... thoughts?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:28 pm

So an update…

My girlfriend is currently making love to her boyfriend Marc and will be for 2 weeks. They plan on saying their love yous and she’s already told me she’s in love with him.

I’m so hard and trying to hard not to cum. I’ll update more tomorrow. But they will be sleeping together and fucking bare. She wants to be filled with his cum the whole two weeks. I genuinely cannot believe this is happening to me!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:54 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:10 pm
Questions for OP:

How involved does she allow you to be with her and Marc's relationship? Does she enjoy sharing the details with you or do you find yourself having to pry? And when she does share things with you, are you open about the fact that they excite you or would that be uncalled-for during these conversations? I ask because you've made a few references to you not getting what you are hoping for out of the whole arrangement.

Also, what is your GF doing for her own sexual relief and gratification? At some point, you mentioned concerns about her own needs balanced against you avoiding post-nut psychology. Just wondering how you've managed to square that circle.
So I’ll use your questions as a basis of providing a catch up update.

So in the beginning of all this, my girlfriend was juggling a lot between what this all means for her. Whether it speaks to some deeper truth about herself like if wants to fully and properly date other men. The only serious relationship she has had has been me. The only person she has ever slept with is me.

So while she was trying to figure this out, she provided a lot less details than I would have liked. And all of this was really confusing to her, all the emotions: how could she potentially love two men at the same time? Or how would her family think of her if they found out?

But she would still obsess about him to me and tell me about all the cute things he does. Or how beautiful his eyes are or how hot his body is. And I would be able to see there chats, still do in fact although that started mattering very little: they would be on FaceTime for hours and hours on end. On weekends, I’d only ever be with her until 1 PM at most and after 8 PM at best or 10 PM sometimes. The rest of the time, she was chatting with and occasionally having FaceTime sex with Marc. She would also get up very early in the morning to speak with him as we’re in NA and he’s in Europe. She absolutely hates early mornings so this was a big step.

So to answer your questions, my relief was occasionally handled through her telling me details here and there, hers was emotionally bonding and falling in love with Marc.

But this started improving for me towards the beginning of this month. She started watching this reality tv show with really hot men, and I think it allowed her to see exactly what she is able to have fun with given the freedoms she now has. Further, there was a mature 40 y/o hot student in her class that she was obsessing over especially since they had been brazenly flirting for the past month. She begged me to allow her to play with him and was so smitten for him. She was also back on Tinder and was sexting with multiple really hot men in the area. She even randomly walked up to a hot guy on the street and asked for his number — while I was with her!! They had a date but the dude flaked last minute.

She has started treating me more and more as her girly — her girl best friend. She would tell me how hot certain men were and how feminine they make her feel. She would run pickup lines to me and come to me for comfort whenever any of her love interests were taking long to answer. When we would have sex, she start increasing humiliating me and saying how pathetic it is that I cannot last more than a few minutes anymore — and why she is seeking real men. She would also use my cock to practice sex positions for Marc. I really enjoy this new role and love the friendzone with benefits vibe.

With Marc, they are pretty much a couple in all things but the word. They chat nearly all day as mentioned, they’ve bought each other birthday gifts and sent each other flowers from afar for their monthly anniversary. They talk about their days and problems to one another. My girlfriend has told me that she has fallen in love and that they are waiting to meet again to confess it to one another. She already calls him her boyfriend to me. They have pet names for one another. And since yesterday they’re both in the same hotel room.

My girlfriend drove to the airport to pick him up last night. We went shopping earlier for some lingerie for him, I felt shy so didn’t go into the Victoria Secret with her. She sent me snaps and I helped her pick them out for him. I had not yet processed that everything was actually happening, honestly I barely have right now while she’s sleeping in the arms of another man right now, her other exciting lover of 3 months. He landed at around 1:15 am and came out pretty late as he was freshening up for her. I was super nervous with every nervous text she was sending me while waiting for him. The texts kept coming through while I tried to distract myself with work. This went on until 2 am ish, when she said holy shit he’s here and then silence.

She texted me when she reached home safe. Then after 30 mins she came upstairs from her hotel (it’s the same building as our apartment) to get some stuff she forgot. She said she was so fucking wet and made me feel how wet she was. Then she said she has to rush, they were about to have sex. This was around 3:30. I was super horny after this and made my last post here. I eventually feel asleep but at 5:30 am she sends me a snap of her presumably nude and her messed up hair captioned “after two rounds”. Two rounds in 2 hours holy!

We’ve agreed to see each other for some portion of each day so I am dying to hear the details. I haven’t cum and don’t plan to just to ride this high hopefully through the two weeks.

I really want her to deny me stuff since she’s fully his for these two weeks but also I want to do so much to her. Please help me decide what you think would be best!
Last edited by edcvfrxsw on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:58 am

How is your relationship with your girlfriend. Do you still make love with her, or has she become sexually exclusive to Marc? Will you get sloppy seconds during her 2 weeks with Marc?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:02 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:58 am
How is your relationship with your girlfriend. Do you still make love with her, or has she become sexually exclusive to Marc? Will you get sloppy seconds during her 2 weeks with Marc?
I fantasize a lot about her becoming sexually exclusive to him during these two weeks. Even so far me not being able to kiss her or see her naked, but I know in reality I wouldn’t be able to handle this and I want to devour her used, sweaty, cum filled body.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle sloppy seconds as I really don’t want to cum. And I really want to eat her filled pussy out but I’m worried it’ll gross her out!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:55 am

My girlfriend just came upstairs with sex hair and no make up. She was soooo dazed almost drunk. We briefly chatted as she only came to drop off some laundry (all the messy sheets as you can imagine!)

She said that he fucked her for 45 mins bare the first time; that’s inconceivable to me as I can barely last a minute even if I try! She also said that she definitely will not have sex with me and said that his cock is so big. She laughed and said that it makes my cock look like a joke, she was being super honest and blunt. It made me melt god! Apparently he’s easily double my size and takes a lot to get into her. She also sucked his cock and there was easily an inch left despite him deep throating her.

She also smelled like cologne and sweat. I’m dying internally and cannot wait to hear more details from her!

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:38 pm

Love this story!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:17 pm

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:55 am
My girlfriend just came upstairs with sex hair and no make up. She was soooo dazed almost drunk. We briefly chatted as she only came to drop off some laundry (all the messy sheets as you can imagine!)

She said that he fucked her for 45 mins bare the first time; that’s inconceivable to me as I can barely last a minute even if I try! She also said that she definitely will not have sex with me and said that his cock is so big. She laughed and said that it makes my cock look like a joke, she was being super honest and blunt. It made me melt god! Apparently he’s easily double my size and takes a lot to get into her. She also sucked his cock and there was easily an inch left despite him deep throating her.

She also smelled like cologne and sweat. I’m dying internally and cannot wait to hear more details from her!
Only one inch more? With a bit of practice...

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:59 am

Great story so far loving it! So awesome that she is enjoying it so much. I think she needs to deny you and just focus on him for the 2 weeks. Once he leaves she is all yours. Can't wait for more updates!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:40 pm

Any chance of a 3some or you getting to watch them?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:16 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:59 am
Great story so far loving it! So awesome that she is enjoying it so much. I think she needs to deny you and just focus on him for the 2 weeks. Once he leaves she is all yours. Can't wait for more updates!
After ages, she came over upstairs last night. She told me she was going to come an hour before that and then said, “wait actually we might fuck again”. I didn’t hear from her until an hour later saying, “sorry, we were fucking”.

I made her promise to spend at least an hour or so with me everyday so I can hear about her experiences. She had bruises on her neck and messy hair. She smelled like cologne and sweat on her body and I could smell him on her face whenever I kissed her. She was so tired and worn out, and said her organs were mush.

She said they fucked pretty much all day constantly, with each round lasting an hour at least. He lasts that long holy crap! She said he literally throws her around and carries her like she weighs nothing. He’s been filling her up every time too. Then she started describing how hot he is and she can’t believe it’s happening — describing his muscles, his veins, and she’s genuinely shocked at how big his cock is.

I was so horny at this point, I begged her to feel me. She said, “uh uh I’m his now, and you can’t be cumming.” I asked her if I could touch myself and she dismissingly said that’s fine. I asked if she could take her top off and after some hesitation she complied. So I’m sitting there touching myself and she’s talking about how hot he is. And then she looks down and sees my cock and bursts out laughing!

She’s like, “I’m so sorry, it’s such an interesting contrast I didn’t mean to laugh. He’s bigger than that soft!”

I was so turned on after hearing that and also so humiliated. I begged her to touch me but she refused. I begged her to let me fuck her and she said absolutely not, she does not want to smell like me and she’s all his for two weeks. She said if you’re well behaved and don’t cum, I might get to see her naked tomorrow.

I’m dying!

And then today morning, she came upstairs to get some supplies. She was fresh from crying. Apparently they had an emotional moment and they both cried. I asked her if they said their “I love yous”. And she admitted they did. We discussed this was a possibility and I was fine with it.

I guess it’s happened — she’s in love with another man. They’re out of a date now and she sent me a picture of them kissing. And also was going on and on about how infatuated she’s feeling and how beautiful and hot he is and how his eyes are so beautiful. I cannot believe this is happening…

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:19 pm

8toplaywith wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:40 pm
Any chance of a 3some or you getting to watch them?
Unfortunately not. He is tolerating the fact that I exist. It’ll never be a possibility.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:24 am

Wow what an update. That guy has some serious stamina my lord! How are you holding up with it all?