GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Re: GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:29 am

lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:11 pm
It must be hard to balance the Type-A person you are and get off watching your GF fall deeply in love and want exclusivity to her new BF. I suppose that is why you have posted in this forum.
Cool you want other normal relationship things outside of this. How do you and your GF balance it. She obviously has 2 loves in her life now all be it one long distance relationship. They must be thinking and planning a re-union in the near future.
Yes, it has been hard to balance but especially difficult during the post nut clarity moments. But most of my anxieties have been quelled after our long discussions.

She still isn’t in love with him, but has explicitly mentioned to me that she would like to explore it and fall in love with him. The long distance helps and my main anxiety is that I would like to remain the primary partner. This means that in day to day life, everyone who knows us, knows us as exclusive. He doesn’t get this side of her ever. Again, the long distance helps with this.

They will be discussing their re-union tonight actually, funnily enough. That’s what they’ve planned although I’ll nudge my gf in that direction if they forget. I suspect they’ll be able to meet sometime in November, when my gf is able to take time off. She playfully mentioned that I will be expected to rent a hotel and pay for it as that is where I will be staying. And that she will be his completely for that whole week.

I want her for at least an hour a day during this period, so I’ll need to communicate it. Especially after their long sessions of sex — the thought of reclaiming her used body makes me melt!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:40 am

They are so romantic in their texts, it gives me so many butterflies! They’re sharing playlists of songs that make them think of each other. I am not allowed to check this playlist out, understandably so as I want them to have some privacy.

They also made a broad plan for meeting in a couple of months. It may be only for a week, but my gf and him will stay at a hotel together for the full duration. I requested to see her at least a couple of hours each day, the rest is all his. She agreed to this.

I actually wanted them to take the apartment, but my girlfriend was right in that I needed things to do while they were busy. So me being in a hotel would drive me insane — which is quite true because last year, every minute was agonizing when her lover was over at our place. I would be driving around mindlessly or just smoking, neither productive whatsoever and both giving room for anxious thoughts to harbour.

ScottieWilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by ScottieWilliams » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:42 am

Very hot situation. What are your hopes when she sees him again? What are the things making your horniest?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:37 am

ScottieWilliams wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:42 am
Very hot situation. What are your hopes when she sees him again? What are the things making your horniest?
It really is, I still cannot believe it. The mind has a way of normalizing it, even when such an absurd thing is happening!

The sexual aspect is making me horny but this emotional, romantic aspect is sweeping me away!

For the sexual aspect, I imagine them fucking constantly throughout the day. He will be tested for STDs, so he will be filling her pussy up with his cum the whole week — her pussy will be constantly dripping with his cum. And since I am not allowed to cum anymore while their relationship continues, her pussy will know only his cum for the near future.

I want to meet her after a bout of intense sex between the two of them. I want to smell and feel her sweaty body, marked with bruises and bite marks; her sweat drenched sex hair and the messy makeup on her face. I want to just smell her body, slowly going down on her. Pull down her panties to expose her cum filled pussy. I would want to devour her, eat her pussy to make her cum — but I fear it wouldn’t be possible as she would have cum more than multiple times with him throughout the day, throughout the week.

I also fantasize about the emotional aspects. Her getting dressed up and going on dates with him to restaurants. Wearing red lipstick, gorgeous dress and her heels, like she did for me. I imagine them having wine and chatting all night — her constantly laughing at his jokes. So infatuated with him. I imagine them walking back to the hotel, her holding his arms and walking like a couple.

I imagine them making out passionately in the room, leading to a slow, romantic sex. After he fills her up, I imagine her curling up in his arms, or against his chest. Feeling safe and comforted in his presence. I imagine them dreaming about their lives together and talk about how cute their mixed kids would look together. And finally her sleeping in his arms.

My girlfriend sleeping in the arms of another man, while I sit alone in our apartment, not allowed to even touch myself forget jerk off.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:16 am

Although I fully appreciate a lot of the hotness to the relationship your GF is developing. I anticipate that the biggest variable will be your GF's ability to have more than one man in her life. Our culture encourages, legitimizes, and even demands that women be one-man women. If your GF buys into this common mindset, then she may feel a need to drop you. If she doesn't, she may be able to love you and explore love with Mr. Big Cock. Although I am sure she can enjoy a big cock, in my experience a big cock is insufficient to build a central relationship on.
A question on my mind is how much she is into your adopting a cuck mindset. If she likes having you around sacrificing your own manly sexuality, then there is still hope for your relationship. If she loses respect for you, your relationship with her might be doomed.
And how great is her capacity for polyamorous connections? She may be demisexual, which can be fine. But given the long-distance reality of her would-be lover, I struggle to see how this is going to play out other than her having a mostly fantasy distant lover and a demasculinized nearby lover.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:05 am

zorro wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:16 am
Although I fully appreciate a lot of the hotness to the relationship your GF is developing. I anticipate that the biggest variable will be your GF's ability to have more than one man in her life. Our culture encourages, legitimizes, and even demands that women be one-man women. If your GF buys into this common mindset, then she may feel a need to drop you. If she doesn't, she may be able to love you and explore love with Mr. Big Cock. Although I am sure she can enjoy a big cock, in my experience a big cock is insufficient to build a central relationship on.
A question on my mind is how much she is into your adopting a cuck mindset. If she likes having you around sacrificing your own manly sexuality, then there is still hope for your relationship. If she loses respect for you, your relationship with her might be doomed.
And how great is her capacity for polyamorous connections? She may be demisexual, which can be fine. But given the long-distance reality of her would-be lover, I struggle to see how this is going to play out other than her having a mostly fantasy distant lover and a demasculinized nearby lover.
I think the respect thing is scary and I am not sure how it will be. The thing is, last year we had a period where I was very submissive for her and literally slaving for her. It all ended to a halt after her lover left last year. Since then, she became super into me and didn’t want to explore anything beyond. Even getting her to do this took a lot of nudging, in fact the focus was all on me doing it with others funnily enough.

I know her to compartmentalize things very well. She goes very, very deep into an emotional state, but if she switches, she goes very deep into that state too. So she was in her fucking around state last year and literally broke down not knowing if she could go back to being exclusive with me only. Then when it ended, it was literally 360 where she would be so against being with others or even the mention of it.

I would love some balance and I think she’s working on that now. I notice in her texts that she’s holding herself back a bit more, which is fair. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:28 am

zorro wrote:
I think also, you can say and do what you want, with long distance shielding you from the reality of it actually happening now that they are deeply in love. The first time was just sex. The next time it is going to be two people seriously in love making love. And maybe not screwing all day all night but enjoying the romance and solidifying the NRE. The long distance that protects you at the moment will deepen that love they have as well.
You are both very young, not married, and you are not intimate with your wife anymore. A solid foundation between the two of you seem a long way off, which is what is required for your relationship to survive the initial meeting.
Your fantasies for when they meet up will more than likely play out as you wish, but with the added level that they love each other and confirm their love by fucking each other while you deny yourself to her.

The risk is high but I think it is exactly what turns you on, and what will be will be. The fact that the foundation you have with the GF is still developing means if she dumps you, it will be tough but you can and will move on to the next GF and repeat this.
Would it surprise me if he proposes to her on the last day of their love filled week. What do you think she will say.
Or because you no longer fill her pussy and you want him only to fill it for the entire week she may become pregnant and then she will propose.

Again I think this is hot

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:51 am

lovethis wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:28 am
zorro wrote:
I think also, you can say and do what you want, with long distance shielding you from the reality of it actually happening now that they are deeply in love. The first time was just sex. The next time it is going to be two people seriously in love making love. And maybe not screwing all day all night but enjoying the romance and solidifying the NRE. The long distance that protects you at the moment will deepen that love they have as well.
You are both very young, not married, and you are not intimate with your wife anymore. A solid foundation between the two of you seem a long way off, which is what is required for your relationship to survive the initial meeting.
Your fantasies for when they meet up will more than likely play out as you wish, but with the added level that they love each other and confirm their love by fucking each other while you deny yourself to her.

The risk is high but I think it is exactly what turns you on, and what will be will be. The fact that the foundation you have with the GF is still developing means if she dumps you, it will be tough but you can and will move on to the next GF and repeat this.
Would it surprise me if he proposes to her on the last day of their love filled week. What do you think she will say.
Or because you no longer fill her pussy and you want him only to fill it for the entire week she may become pregnant and then she will propose.

Again I think this is hot
I think my girlfriend is slowly coming down from the extreme high of it all. She’s a lot more level headed — although she still does and says some stuff that take my breath away. And honestly, more so now because due to her level-headedness, anything she says or does feels more real and with purpose.

For example, she admitted she would much better prefer mixed kids than the boring, normal ones with me. She’s admitted this many times now, which makes me weak!

She also called him her baby and babe, which she only has reserved for me. She even played with having his surname and said it sounded really nice. Finally, she also called him her man. It’s the little things that give me the butterflies.

But all in all, If I hadn’t dove in, I think I would have gone through life regretting that I had tried this. When I first experienced the intense feelings of being cuckolded, I didn’t know such a word existed. My ex just mentioned she found another guy hot, and it woke something in me — the most intense sensations of euphoria I have ever felt. The next few weeks, I felt almost drunk and dazed. So many other instances have reaffirmed that it’s a very deep, strong part of myself — despite how it contrasts with my day to day and my ego.

So, screw it! Life is too short, and I don’t want to wish I tried this in my 80s, nor be waiting for the “perfect” circumstances that will never come to fruition. If this doesn’t work out, I can rest assured I tried and can decide going forward whether I want it as a part of my relationships or not.

ScottieWilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by ScottieWilliams » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 am

You should save her contact in your phone as her first name with his surname, and show her. Keep it like that, it'll be a little rush any time she calls or messages you.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:01 am

ScottieWilliams wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 am
You should save her contact in your phone as her first name with his surname, and show her. Keep it like that, it'll be a little rush any time she calls or messages you.
Wow that’s hot! I might when we’re alone, because we’re currently surrounded by family. But wow that’s a hot idea, and they would have progressed a good amount when we’re alone again in a month or so

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:03 am

ScottieWilliams wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 am
Wow that’s hot! I might when we’re alone, because we’re currently surrounded by family. But wow that’s a hot idea, and they would have progressed a good amount when we’re alone again in a month or so

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:33 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:51 am
So, screw it! Life is too short, and I don’t want to wish I tried this in my 80s, nor be waiting for the “perfect” circumstances that will never come to fruition. If this doesn’t work out, I can rest assured I tried and can decide going forward whether I want it as a part of my relationships or not.
That is exactly how I have felt every time I have literally wanted to feel like a stepping stone for my girlfriend to step into a full on relationship with another man.

There have been times where I feel like I want to meet a woman to date her with the full knowledge and intent that she is going to be mine exclusively only until we find her a replacement boyfriend. We date normally, have normal sex but once she meets this man, I get demoted and hand her over for him to take over and I am left with mostly hearing details of their relationship.

That's when I say fuck it, life is too short and this turns me on. Even though I know that I'm setting myself up for a very high possibility of being left permanently for another man. I don't know why I want it but it turns me on and sometimes the "fuck it" gets the best of me.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:01 pm

UPDATE!

Things are moving fast and feelings are involved. I’m getting nervous but also this is so hot. I’ll update soon!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:09 pm

Love it keep us posted

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:40 pm

Hi edcvfrxsw,

I was thinking your GF is making all the moves to leave you for Marc. The only thing keeping her by your side is the distance between them.
Unless you are willing to lose her to Marc, you might want to start re-orienting her attention to other possibilities that are perhaps more accessible, and more local.
I am fairly sure there are numerous Alpha Bulls close by who would be happy to take her mind off Marc for a little while. 😉
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:55 pm

FWIW....
As my wife has said....
She can enjoy sex much more when she has real feelings for a guy.

So, I gave my wife permission to be as romantic as she wants to with any given BF
I found that it was very erotic knowing that she fell in love with anther man.... a man that has been fucking her....knowing that they make love....knowing the she was really enjoyed sex with him
knowing this, I wanted my wife and a given new BF to spend extended times together to fuck and bond.

Once My wife understood this, the next step we both agreed on was she would go to live with a BF for a while.
As she explained it to me, she might love him (or any other guy) but not as much or exactly the same way she loved me.... adding it was me she married.

After we had this understanding, things got much more erotic.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:10 am

This thread is scorching hot.. we need that update!

OP, how will she satisfy her need for sex while remaining exclusive to him? You indicated you had more to discuss on the topic!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:47 am

Luv It wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:55 pm
FWIW....
As my wife has said....
She can enjoy sex much more when she has real feelings for a guy.

So, I gave my wife permission to be as romantic as she wants to with any given BF
I found that it was very erotic knowing that she fell in love with anther man.... a man that has been fucking her....knowing that they make love....knowing the she was really enjoyed sex with him
knowing this, I wanted my wife and a given new BF to spend extended times together to fuck and bond.

Once My wife understood this, the next step we both agreed on was she would go to live with a BF for a while.
As she explained it to me, she might love him (or any other guy) but not as much or exactly the same way she loved me.... adding it was me she married.

After we had this understanding, things got much more erotic.
This is what worries me a little bit for edcv . You guys have the foundation understanding and marriage that allows your wife to have a real relationship with her BFs with your total blessing. She can and does fall in love and as we all know loving some one and fucking them is so much more enjoyable than just out right fucking. Edcv is going into it full bore and knows that the outcome may not be good ie. he may loose his girlfriend and that still turns him on as well.
Whatever the outcome, it is a very interesting thread.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Yeah, there is not one thing that fits all in this life style,
So it's whatever floats you erotic boat. :)
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:07 pm

Just found this thread and it is amazing!

Such a shame though, that it's going to be a long distance relationship,It would develop more quickly and deeply with regular and increasing contact...

neverthelss, can't wait to hear more!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:34 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:01 pm
UPDATE!

Things are moving fast and feelings are involved. I’m getting nervous but also this is so hot. I’ll update soon!
So delayed update because a lot has been going on in life, with the same moving along in near full force.

I will admit, I have had a few moments of freaking out since the last update. The situation’s reality has hit the both of us in full force: for me, it’s knowing that my girlfriend is literally dating someone and as per her words, “falling in love”. For my girlfriend, it’s realizing that it may be possible to love two men whereas all her life she was told and believed monogamy was the only option.

They have been texting near non stop and they are both equally infatuated with one another. They have two to three hour long FaceTime or voice call sessions, learning more personal details about one another’s lives. The craziest was when my girlfriend received an offer from work and I am waiting to pick her up after work. When we meet, she is already on the phone with someone, telling them about how she isn’t pleased with the amount offered. I thought it was her mother, but soon learned it was Marc. That phone call between the two lasted two hours…

The two of them haven’t formally established their situation yet. Marc is quite uncomfortable with the fact that I am in the picture, and often mentions to my girlfriend that he wants her all to himself. She gets very smitten whenever he says that, because she admits that she is possessive about him too. But in conversations between my girlfriend and I, she mentions that they are practically dating and he’s her boyfriend to her.

We often also discuss the possibility of her falling in love. She says that she hasn’t fallen in love but it’s going there. She never thought it would be possible to be in love with multiple men, but she totally understands it now and sees it as something realistic. We were busy with life for the weekend, so was Marc, therefore they couldn’t text each other much nor have their calls. She would often mention to me how she misses him a lot. One night, when we got drunk and I told her in bed to imagine she’s with him. It started off well, with her telling me she misses him; the back of his head, his lips, his eyes and his chest. Then she suddenly started bawling, all confused about how she misses another man so much and how she is telling me about it.

I think it’s too late to go back now: no way to get the cat in the bag. I freakout about her leaving me for him, and she hasn’t provided any guarantees against this. The only thing helping to prevent it is the distance between the two: which is a relief because otherwise it all tends to feel very omnipresent. But I have to began to accept its a possibility and there’s no way around it. I sometimes wish if we kept this highly on the sexual side, something that she can experience and the both of us could share together.

But her preference is that she compartmentalizes the both of us: her bed with him remains separated from her bed with me. I freakout over this point and get intense fomo because it’s not at all what I want. I would very much prefer to also have things open up on my end then. But maybe it’s my ego talking, not too sure. My girlfriend still gets very jealous when I text any of the girls she has identified to have a thing for me. We’ll see how it progresses, but I told my girlfriend that I don’t get anything out of simply an open relationship. I’m discovering this with her and her being closed off about the relationship does nothing for me except help the anxious thoughts breed.

We’re still busy, but should be to ourselves only in the next couple of weeks. I will have more time to fully decompress and write out the things that have happened. Would love the reader’s feedback on everything, maybe with the kinkiness of it sidelined for a moment.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:21 pm

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:34 am
edcvfrxsw wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:01 pm
UPDATE!

So delayed update because a lot has been going on in life, with the same moving along in near full force.

I will admit, I have had a few moments of freaking out since the last update. The situation’s reality has hit the both of us in full force: for me, it’s knowing that my girlfriend is literally dating someone and as per her words, “falling in love”. For my girlfriend, it’s realizing that it may be possible to love two men whereas all her life she was told and believed monogamy was the only option.

They have been texting near non stop and they are both equally infatuated with one another. They have two to three hour long FaceTime or voice call sessions, learning more personal details about one another’s lives. The craziest was when my girlfriend received an offer from work and I am waiting to pick her up after work. When we meet, she is already on the phone with someone, telling them about how she isn’t pleased with the amount offered. I thought it was her mother, but soon learned it was Marc. That phone call between the two lasted two hours…

The two of them haven’t formally established their situation yet. Marc is quite uncomfortable with the fact that I am in the picture, and often mentions to my girlfriend that he wants her all to himself. She gets very smitten whenever he says that, because she admits that she is possessive about him too. But in conversations between my girlfriend and I, she mentions that they are practically dating and he’s her boyfriend to her.

We often also discuss the possibility of her falling in love. She says that she hasn’t fallen in love but it’s going there. She never thought it would be possible to be in love with multiple men, but she totally understands it now and sees it as something realistic. We were busy with life for the weekend, so was Marc, therefore they couldn’t text each other much nor have their calls. She would often mention to me how she misses him a lot. One night, when we got drunk and I told her in bed to imagine she’s with him. It started off well, with her telling me she misses him; the back of his head, his lips, his eyes and his chest. Then she suddenly started bawling, all confused about how she misses another man so much and how she is telling me about it.

I think it’s too late to go back now: no way to get the cat in the bag. I freakout about her leaving me for him, and she hasn’t provided any guarantees against this. The only thing helping to prevent it is the distance between the two: which is a relief because otherwise it all tends to feel very omnipresent. But I have to began to accept its a possibility and there’s no way around it. I sometimes wish if we kept this highly on the sexual side, something that she can experience and the both of us could share together.

But her preference is that she compartmentalizes the both of us: her bed with him remains separated from her bed with me. I freakout over this point and get intense fomo because it’s not at all what I want. I would very much prefer to also have things open up on my end then. But maybe it’s my ego talking, not too sure. My girlfriend still gets very jealous when I text any of the girls she has identified to have a thing for me. We’ll see how it progresses, but I told my girlfriend that I don’t get anything out of simply an open relationship. I’m discovering this with her and her being closed off about the relationship does nothing for me except help the anxious thoughts breed.

We’re still busy, but should be to ourselves only in the next couple of weeks. I will have more time to fully decompress and write out the things that have happened. Would love the reader’s feedback on everything, maybe with the kinkiness of it sidelined for a moment.
EDETC - How is your GF handling social media posts? Any change of status? Or including the new guy in some fashion or a 'downgrading' of yourself?

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:26 pm

Hey these are the risks when you play the game. You have known from the start that this may happen and even suggest that if she does leave you that it would be hard but still hot. Maybe she needs a reminder of how much you love her and that if there is nothing left for the both of you would she want you to move out. It may test her love for you. Does she love you more than him. if not then there is only one way this will end unless you win her back.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:30 pm

Working in your favor is the fact that your gf is contemplating the idea that loving multiple men is an actual possibility.

But working against you is that Marc might be buttering her up with more traditionally appealing romantic notions. "I don't understand why your boyfriend wants to share you, I would never share you baby" and shit like that. This stuff might make her feel like he is a safer long term romantic bet than you are, especially if she believes that you're prioritizing your fetish over the relationship.

I think basically the needle you have to thread here is to demonstrate that your conception of love and relationship, though not monogamous/exclusive, is actually way MORE romantic and viable in the long run than Marc's more traditionally possessive outlook. And of course there is something pretty romantic about loving someone so much you're willing to walk her down the aisle for another man. Your job is to emphasize the romance of it.

I'm super curious for any additional details you're willing to share about how the two of you are managing this so far, but they do skew more towards the kinky side of things so I'll leave em for when you are down to discuss that side of things!

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:12 pm

I look forward to updates on your hot and interesting story!