GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
edcvfrxsw
Trainable

GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:19 am

I haven’t posted in a while, mostly because the cuckold front of our relationship has been dead for nearly a year.

To give you a quick background, last year during an intense period of lust, I (23M) let it slip to my gf (23F) that I was into her being with other men. She was very, very receptive to the idea: within a frame of 2 weeks, we went from texting folks online, to swiping on Tinder, to meeting, dancing and making out with a really fit white guy from Tinder at the club (we’re both middle eastern), to fucking him (first time fucking someone apart from me), to fucking him regularly for a period of nearly two weeks.

Then we both feel super ill, and her fuckbuddy had to leave as he was in the country only temporarily, so it all ended. And boy did it end: the topic became awkward almost and we didn’t discuss it despite my many attempts. Paradoxically, she also became more and more into me after all of this and kept emphasizing her sexual interest towards me.

Anyways, this happened last year August. Now, the August of this year, we’re currently on vacation to Europe. That means a lot of clubbing and partying. Before and during this trip, I nudged her to making out with a guy at the club multiple times, unfortunately to no avail. However, she was definitely significantly more receptive to it this time around. Finally, literally the second last night of our trip, she decides to give it a proper try.

We went to a hostel’s pub crawl and both agreed to go as singles and as friends. I was given a pass to flirt with girls, which very interestingly enough went very, very well. Almost instantly as the night started, I was all but making out with these two really cute girls, who were both very touchy with me throughout the night. My gf however had a dry start to the night. I personally think the attention I was getting may have been her muse to just dive in. And dive in she did!

While we were waiting for the pub crawl to start, she pointed out this tall, blonde, fit guy in the line up. Once the crawl started, didn’t go up to him immediately and was instead chatting a bit with some other guys. Then I noticed she was alone with the same tall, blonde guy she pointed out, both of them sitting extremely close together alone on a table. I was still with the girls, so while happy for her, I was occupied.

However, as time went on and I didn’t make a move on either girls (my gf didn’t explicitly agree to anything beyond flirting), so they lost interest and moved on. Kinda bummed, I went to the washroom to take a hit of my vape when I caught my gf and the tall, blonde guy from the corner of my eye. She was leaned against the wall face to face with him. She was sitting on a high stool while he was standing, his crotch pressed against her hips, in between her legs. And she had her arms around his neck. Not to ogle too long, I continue into the washroom and take a super long series of drags.

I come out and they’re in the middle of making out. My stomach sank and I could feel myself getting really hard. So I rushed back into the washroom.

My gf and I had to go to an important event the next day, so very regretfully, I went up to them so begin the process of wrapping things up. I went up to him and we shook each others hands while introducing one another. I had never done that before, and it was crazy: shaking the hand of the guy who’s making out and feeling up your girlfriend. My gf mentioned it being super crazy, she couldn’t believe it happened. Nonetheless the guy was none the wiser and my gf and I were just university friends going to a mutual friend’s wedding.

They exchanged contact info and my gf and I rushed to the room. We had such intense sex, and I kept telling her not to let me fuck her. Instead to save her dripping, drenched pussy for him tomorrow. She forced my cock in her, but right before I was about to cum, I pulled it out and came all over myself. In my books, it was still fresh for him to use.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Re: GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:34 am

The next day came along and I had to help my friend with his wedding. My partner, on the other hand, had the whole afternoon to herself. She slept till the afternoon and had only till 5 PM before my friend’s wedding. I didn’t hear from her until 2:30 PM, when she was calling me and freaking out, telling me that he finally texted her (she gave her number and didn’t have a way to reach him herself) and that she told him to come over at 3 PM. She had never done anything like this before, because again, she had only sexually been with two guys so far: me and her short term fuckbuddy from last year. I supported her, calmed her down, told her I love her and said that she should live her life to the fullest because it’s so damn short. She was very receptive, thanked me and said she was going to get dressed for him.

I didn’t hear back from her until 4 PM ish, where I asked her how it’s going. She replied, “very good”, “we’re fucking”. I was in public and had to squirm because of how hard my dick was getting. I still can’t believe it happened, her going from a virgin before meeting me to fucking two guys in a span of a year.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:55 am

Right before 5 PM, I text her where she is as the ceremony is about to start. And she replied she’s still getting ready. She mentioned that they fucked for an hour non stop and that they were both super sweaty — the bed was literally drenched. I asked her not shower and not wear any perfume. She happily obliged and said the hotel room will also be in the same condition as she was leaving it in.

I expected her to make use of every minute she had with him as we were set to leave Europe that night. But it meant she would miss a bit of the ceremony. It was also strangely erotic that my gf of 5 years was fucking another man, immediately after which she would be attending a wedding ceremony.

After the ceremony, I finally had the opportunity to meet her. And it was so surreal. She looked gorgeous in her dress, but at the same time her hair was slightly messy. When I told her how gorgeous she looked, she whispered in my ear: “he helped me put on this dress and zipped it up from behind”. I was squirming once again as I felt myself getting much harder. She said he helped her put on the dress after which she sat on him and grinded on his cock. Fuck.

We were still in public and surrounded my folks, so I tried to squeeze out as many details as possible. She said she let him into the room and they almost instantly started making out. She said he was so fit and so broad. He’s much taller than me too and much fitter (not that I am fit at all, nor tall at only 175 — him being 185). She kept making out with him while feeling his chest, back and the thick veins on his forearms.

Finally she got to his crotch, unbuckled his belt and pulled out his cock. She was surprised at how thick it was; she couldn’t even fit it into her mouth. After sucking him for a bit and licking his balls while staring into his eyes, she got on top of him. She said despite being super wet, it was so hard to fit his cock into her. She never faced this issue with me or her other lover, and it turned her on even more knowing how thick he was.

That’s when they went at fucking for over hour, while also constantly making out or in deep gaze into the eyes of one another. She said she loved his blue eyes and it gave her butterflies while he was fucking her. He was also quite aggressive with her towards the end, choking her and grabbing her hair while she rode on his cock, preventing her from going off his cock without having her hair pulled.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:10 am

We had to leave the next day as I mentioned while being busy the whole night with the wedding. So she was a bit down that she wouldn’t be able to see him again. Nonetheless, she gave him is snap and she was snapping him during the wedding. We were a bit pressed on time to get to the airport so I was only able to take a quick glimpse at the mess of a hotel room as a result of her fucking him.

There was a used condom on the table, a condom wrapper on the bed. The sheets were in a mess and stained. I wish I was able to take a quick whiff but my gf was anxious about us making it to the airport and hastily packing (something we she evidently didn’t have time to do earlier due to an impromptu change of plans…)

When I went into the washroom, however, that is where I saw something that made it all worth it: in the toilet bowl were very obvious thick drippings of his cum. And a lot of it too. Fuck! He presumably emptied the condom there and left the used one on the table.

We rushed to the airport, around an hour journey, during which she was texting him the whole time. She was quite sad to be leaving and really, really wished she could stay. I was of the same opinion. Unfortunately we both had other responsibilities to attend to :(

She was texting him all throughout our time at the airport lounge and snapping him occasionally as signalled by her repeatedly going to the washroom.

We then took our flight to a resort we were staying at with family. This is where things start to evolve into very uncharted territory for us and possibly many others in this lifestyle: the possibility of her dating him

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:59 am

That’s an awesome and well written account. I can’t wait to read more. 😊

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:13 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:59 am
Thank you, this literally just happened so I’m writing it all down to not forget. It’s also pretty surreal what’s happening so I feel it really helps me ground into the situation.

I’ll have some more alone time later today, so I’ll continue the rest. I can’t believe it’s happening, it almost leaves me breatheless

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:46 am

Wow, the pace of your travel is nothing compared to the pace of your GF's development. We really want to hear how this goes for both of you.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:52 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:13 am
DavaoMike wrote:
Thank you, this literally just happened so I’m writing it all down to not forget. It’s also pretty surreal what’s happening so I feel it really helps me ground into the situation.

I’ll have some more alone time later today, so I’ll continue the rest. I can’t believe it’s happening, it almost leaves me breatheless
EDETC - Ditto DM - Let us know how things go, What region of the world are you from?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:26 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:52 am
edcvfrxsw wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

EDETC - Ditto DM - Let us know how things go, What region of the world are you from?

What does EDETC - Ditto DM mean?

I will do, things have already progressed quite a bit; it’s been a week now since we arrived at the resort.

I am very much dying to write it all out here to relive it. And tomorrow something even more exciting is taking place. I’m literally in a constant state of euphoria!

We’re both from the US

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:37 am

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:26 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:52 am
edcvfrxsw wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

What does EDETC - Ditto DM mean?

I will do, things have already progressed quite a bit; it’s been a week now since we arrived at the resort.

I am very much dying to write it all out here to relive it. And tomorrow something even more exciting is taking place. I’m literally in a constant state of euphoria!

We’re both from the US
EDETC - When I comment I reply to the OP or the Commentor prefacing with their handle capitalized with the letters short formed. As an example the thread OP "Lookingforadventure", of whom I am an avid follower becomes LFA. If there are a lot of numbers involved or letters such as (made up) ABle85735638 would become AB# and in your case, edcvfrxsw, you become EDETC because I only have so much time.

So " Ditto DM" means = ditto - defined as "The same as stated above or before", DM is the commentor prior to me and I'm basically saying the samething as him, which in this case is " That’s an awesome and well written account. I can’t wait to read more. 😊"

I hadn't thought about it a lot but I suppose by including the person's handle, even thou others can view it too, it's like I am addressing or speaking directly to that person. In a secondary manner, as I have before i could have taken your reply and replied to "DM" directly, in this case I just agreed with his comment in full and tagged on a little bit.

Hope I cleared that up for you and am looking forward to your continued journey. :up: :up:

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:37 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:37 am

EDETC - When I comment I reply to the OP or the Commentor prefacing with their handle capitalized with the letters short formed. As an example the thread OP "Lookingforadventure", of whom I am an avid follower becomes LFA. If there are a lot of numbers involved or letters such as (made up) ABle85735638 would become AB# and in your case, edcvfrxsw, you become EDETC because I only have so much time.

So " Ditto DM" means = ditto - defined as "The same as stated above or before", DM is the commentor prior to me and I'm basically saying the samething as him, which in this case is " That’s an awesome and well written account. I can’t wait to read more. 😊"

I hadn't thought about it a lot but I suppose by including the person's handle, even thou others can view it too, it's like I am addressing or speaking directly to that person. In a secondary manner, as I have before i could have taken your reply and replied to "DM" directly, in this case I just agreed with his comment in full and tagged on a little bit.

Hope I cleared that up for you and am looking forward to your continued journey. :up: :up:
Interesting, thanks it did!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:08 pm

To keep references simple, I’ll call the tall, blonde guy she fucked Marc.

My girlfriend and I are checking out of the resort soon, but the whole experience during it has been intense. I hope to get up to speed by tonight, but tomorrow is a big day for my girlfriend and Marc. More on that later.

So during the wedding party and before heading to the airport, I kept teasing her that she is now fully his. I am not exactly sure how it properly came up, but the gist of it is that she wanted to explore texting him regularly. She was absolutely obsessed with him after the first night of hooking up and the next day of fucking. So I encouraged her to explore it, at least for the duration of the resort trip. She asked me if there were any lines she shouldn’t cross, and I effectively said there were none; everything is fair game and she is free to explore this as much as possible. She emphasized that she wants to explore this on an emotional level. I supported this encouragingly despite being extremely against the fact last year. I thought it’s long distance and a one week thing, so why not?

So during our layover at the airport and during our hour long ride to the resort, she was only doing one thing: texting Marc. They talked about each other and their backgrounds. Lot’s of personal stuff. I thought this would slow down once we were in the resort and around family; but boy was I wrong!

Any opportunity she would get, she would be on the phone texting him. For some other stuff, like sending snaps or longer discussions, she would go to the washroom. And go to the washroom she frequently did. Come night time, when Marc was off of work, they would be texting nearly constantly. And at night in bed, my girlfriend would be up till nearly 5 am texting him. This period would contain the deeper conversations about their relationships and what they were doing texting each other so frequently.

This exact routine was pretty much consistent throughout our stay without fail.

Communication between her and I was severely limited — we were expected to be around family all the time, because after all we were here to spend time with them. And any opportunity where we had a moment together would be promptly interrupted by a family member coming by. Any other moment would be spent with her on the phone texting Marc. He has seen more of my girlfriend this past trip, both emotionally and sexually than I have.

But the moments my girlfriend and I did have were often in discussion with the direction of her chats — she provided me access to them so I was able to go through their lengthy discussions.

I remember one conversation between her and Marc during the late hours of the night that really kicked this off was him saying he thought of her not only sexually but also romantically. My girlfriend replied that this made her melt, which led me to ask her if this is what she wanted: to be romantically involved with him? She got all smitten and shyly nodded, something she often did when she was too embarrassed to admit her real feelings. She asked me if that was bad? My reply throughout this trip to any such question was the same: do you want it? Then go for it. Life is too short and I want you to live your life to the fullest. She would always reply that it is what she wanted and it made her feel so good. She felt like it was a dream!

Another interesting conversation was when Marc stalked her on instagram and they talked about personal stuff like her family and her dogs. This was a sign things were getting more and more emotionally involved.

Since Marc lives in another country from where we stay (as after all they hooked up during a pub crawl in the middle of Europe), there were moments reflecting how the relationship between the two of them would look like. Marc mentioned that he would love to visit her in the US if she got time off as well. He also mentioned again that he intends to explore this relationship with her in a romantic fashion and intends on staying exclusive with her. My girlfriend was super smitten over this and admitted to me that she really wanted this. This lead to the conversation on whether her and Marc would be something that would continue beyond our vacation.

I asked her what she wanted out of this all after this conversation between them. I told her that the way it’s heading, I wouldn’t be surprised if within a couple of months, they would be exchanging “I love yous” and texting each other constantly. Essentially describing NRE. She, still smitten, replied: “Would that be bad?”. Hearing that made me experience intense butterflies! She was considering quite literally dating another man. I replied my usual: “Life is too short, live it to its fullest”.

I also teased her that she should consider being exclusive to him as well, which she received very, very well. She found the idea hot, and explored a range of possibilities on how her and I can limit our sexual activities. During her first experience in this lifestyle last year, one issue we faced was my angst after cumming. I mentioned it would happen but she really wanted to fuck me and make me cum. Unfortunately, it made me super needy during and after her sessions with him and also made me overthink a lot which led to a lot of uncertainty as to what I wanted from this lifestyle. So this time around, she explicitly mentioned that she wanted to avoid this and therefore it meant I was not allowed to cum for as long as her relationship with Marc went on. This made me melt. I asked her how long this would be; she replied, “as long as I need ;)” We also discussed how only he should be allowed to fuck her from now on, which while she found very hot, she said she needed cock and it didn’t matter where it came from. But more on this later…

Therefore, with these discussions, the expectation had been laid: she was to have a fully fledged long distance relationship with Marc and explore it to the fullest. We still had a hurdle to cross to make sure all parties were aligned: Marc still had no idea about me. My girlfriend and I had lengthy discussions on whether to let him know.

The options were essentially as follows: she keeps it a secret with the expectation that Marc and her both live out their fantasies of a relationship. And as such, the expectation was that it didn’t matter that she was lying to him since the fantasy would soon die out. Alternatively, she tells him immediately and all cards are laid. If he is okay with it, this gives rise to the possibility of a relationship based on reality. In the sobriety of day, she went for option 1 and avoid breaking his heart. But during around the second night of the resort stay, after him mentioning a romantic relationship and the cute heart to heart that followed, she brought up the truth. Naturally, Marc was a bit taken back by it. The night ended with him saying he needed to think things through a bit deeper with this knowledge. But now the path was picked: if he was okay with it, she would be able to explore a full relationship with Marc…

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:00 pm

The next day Marc was still replying as normal and their conversations continued forwards. This was encouraging. That night, during their early morning sessions, they decided to broach the elephant in the room. He asked about us and my girlfriend gave him a super blunt and honest answer: she said that we have been dating for 5 years now and it had become boring. That it wasn’t as exciting as it felt with him. And that she was getting something totally different from her relationship with Marc that she could no longer get from me. He then said something which made her heart melt: he said that he would like to be with her long enough to get used to her too. Asking her about it the next day, she shyly admitted that it made her feel intense butterflies.

The conversation between them was very hot, but in a different way. My girlfriend would often call him cute when he said something she liked or said something wrong in English. She would often follow up that she wished she could kiss him. She would also often mention that she wishes she was with him in bed, in his arms, cuddling with him and having their discussions rather than texting. It’s quite surreal to see your girlfriend say this to another man, it still gives me butterflies thinking about it — it goes beyond the sexual, she is infatuated with him completely like she was when we first started dating.

In one of our moments alone, we talked about her feelings towards him. I asked her twice if she was okay with the possibility of falling in love with him, once near the beginning of our stay and once recently towards the end. She initially said she liked the idea and it made her get butterflies. On the second time around, however, it was more involved: she said she wanted it and she couldn’t believe it. She said she always used to think that the people who loved two people at once just wanted to end their current relationship and move on, and that it was weird. She said she couldn’t believe she seriously wanted it. She asked me repeatedly if I was fine with it. I gave her my usual: “life is too short”. She asked me how much is too much. I said, “I’ll come to your wedding as long as we don’t break up”. It made her super smitten and she liked the idea.

The conversation recently evolved to kids. As I mentioned we are both of middle eastern descent and Marc is white and blonde — which btw is her type. After some prodding, she admitted to me that she found the idea of her bearing his kids very hot. And that the babies would be sooo much cuter than if she had “boring” ones with me. Marc and her even briefly discussed kids and they aligned on the number of kids that would be ideal :o

This leads us to the current state of the situation. My girlfriend and I are making a layover through the country Marc stays in on our way back home. Throughout the trip and especially after bringing me up, Marc insisted that they meet even for an hour to discuss in person where they see the relationship heading. My girlfriend was very much for this, initially directed towards the sex but now more so just to be in his arms and kiss him.

So Marc is driving around 4 hours to meet her at the layover city, with the risk of not even seeing her for the hour if things don’t go as expected. My girlfriend and I planned our strategy for this, with her rushing to stamp out while I deal with all the bags. She’ll arrive 1 hr before boarding so we can deal with check in if needed. I’m excited for this and what this means for their relationship. It’s giving me butterflies because if everything goes smoothly, they’ll be official…

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:17 pm

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:00 pm
......she said that we have been dating for 5 years now and it had become boring. That it wasn’t as exciting as it felt with him. And that she was getting something totally different from her relationship with Marc that she could no longer get from me.

I'm afraid you may end up losing her to him.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:20 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:17 pm
edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:00 pm
......she said that we have been dating for 5 years now and it had become boring. That it wasn’t as exciting as it felt with him. And that she was getting something totally different from her relationship with Marc that she could no longer get from me.

I'm afraid you may end up losing her to him.
It’s a possibility. I hope not!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:21 am

UPDATE!

Everything is going as planned and she is currently with him. I’m full of emotions!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:54 pm

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:21 am
UPDATE!

Everything is going as planned and she is currently with him. I’m full of emotions!!
EDETC - Hope things went well for both of you and would very much like to learn how it all went. :up: :up:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:08 pm

Wow this is such an intense experience/story! Wishing the best to the 3 of you. Hopefully he is the one who can become her long term love and hopefully you are the one who gets to still have her while she has her long term love by her side!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:27 am

If she does leave you for him then you can use your own adage and say life is too short and move on. You indeed make a good cuck ensuring that you GF is deeply in love with him while you purposely deny sex with her is very hot. You can even help him when he eventually proposes his intent to marry her. Very hot indeed.

ScottieWilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by ScottieWilliams » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:40 am

This is so intense and hot. How's everything going with you two now that your GF and her love got to meet up?

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:13 pm

Sorry for the delayed response, the last couple of days have been very intense. Unfortunately, not only in a hot way.

To start off, I cannot believe this is happening to me. I don’t think I have fully internalized this is actually real. I read this stuff online all the time, but never ever imagined it would happen to me. A couple days ago, I had not internalized it at all, and was purposefully giving in to my deepest desires and wholeheartedly encouraging and nudging my gf to pursue these desires — I told her I would literally walk her down the aisle to him.

We discussed polyamory and here is where it went a bit off-roads. I don’t want to go into too much details here so that it doesn’t fuel the anxiety more, but after a long, deeply introspective discussion between my gf and I, the concerns we had have been mostly resolved. It really made us look deeply into our relationship and where we want to go from here, independent of Marc or any such escapades in the future.

See, we had two similar discussions. What triggered the both of them, and I don’t regret it one bit, is the fact that I came. I came without even touching myself. Well not entirely true, I touched myself a ton into the lead up. But both instances, the bits that made me came are worthy to share:

The first instance was going through the chats between my gf and Marc. They were having usual conversations until it pivoted towards what they were doing texting each other in the early hours of the morning. My gf then makes the confession that she has feelings for him and sees herself with him. Fuck!

The second instance was yesterday. So Marc and my gf met. I actually haven’t gotten the full details yet because we’ve been travelling a lot and also had a lot of time spent discussing our relationship. What I know so far is that my girlfriend took pictures of them making out as a couple and also smiling as a couple. They exchanged tshirts, so my girlfriend was wearing Marc’s tshirt when we finally met after everything. Also, she had a couple of hickies on her neck.

But neither of these facts were what made me cum. We were back home last night and in our bed. My girlfriend was texting Marc the whole time, until it got a bit heated and they began sexting and sending nudes to one another.

I previously confessed to my girlfriend that my ultimate fantasy in all of this was to be demoted to her best friend and she treats me as such. So the whole time she was taking pictures and videos for nudes, she was talking to me like she would to her girlfriends. She started off a bit embarrassed and reserved but grew more and more shameless and unconcerned with my presence. She was asking me what angle was best or how she wants to look sexy for him or how she really wants to make him cum. It made me feel like such a bitch.

My girlfriend also really hyped up his cock previously, saying he was so thick that she could barely fit it in her mouth and it was so much effort to put it inside her during sex. Finally, during the sexting, he sent her a picture of his cock. And god the look on my girlfriends face: it was shock, amazement, and pride. She was almost bragging, showing me what she has. I don’t know why but I felt the need to take out my cock — and when I did, she looked at my cock and genuinely burst out laughing. She was like, “I’m sorry but also you can’t blame me, yours doesn’t count as a cock compared to his”. I asked her if she really meant it and she’s said she really did and I can’t blame her, it’s literally reality. And she teased me saying, “I really lucked out with your cock huh”.

And this didn’t make me cum either. I was super frustrated at this point, having not cum for days and literally extremely turned on by everything that was happening right beside me. I wanted to touch my girlfriend but whenever I would try she would swat my hands off and say I am no longer allowed to. Or when I would try kissing her, she would smile and move away or simply not engage.

I couldn’t handle it anymore and really wanted her — I begged her to kiss me and she finally said in a tone with more seriousness than playfulness: “I can’t. I made a promise to Marc in Frankfurt to stay exclusive to him. You said I could do this so I told Marc I would. I want to stay faithful to him”.

That was that. I tried holding on but I came really hard. Then I was snapped back into the horrible, post nut clarity reality of where things were headed. Their very deep conversations and so on. The romance and the emotional confessions. It hit me hard and led to the whole conversation with my gf.

Anyways, I’m fine now and it’s business as usual. I mentioned we should look into a chastity cage so I don’t stroke myself. She’s open to the idea naturally as she really wants to explore this herself: she said if we weren’t dating, she would want to take it as far as possible with Marc. Fuck.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:23 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:08 pm
Wow this is such an intense experience/story! Wishing the best to the 3 of you. Hopefully he is the one who can become her long term love and hopefully you are the one who gets to still have her while she has her long term love by her side!
My body craves this. It get so smitten when she talks about the long term with him!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:24 pm

lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:27 am
If she does leave you for him then you can use your own adage and say life is too short and move on. You indeed make a good cuck ensuring that you GF is deeply in love with him while you purposely deny sex with her is very hot. You can even help him when he eventually proposes his intent to marry her. Very hot indeed.
I don’t want her to leave me for him. The idea of being relegated to her friend is hot, but I can’t see the reality ever working. But boy, I would be lying if it isn’t so freaking hot.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:28 pm

ScottieWilliams wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:40 am
This is so intense and hot. How's everything going with you two now that your GF and her love got to meet up?
Honestly, the meet up didn’t affect us much. I think it brought Marc and my girlfriend a lot closer and gave rise to a lot more in the future. They have talked about it a bit and my girlfriend (with my blessings ofc) hinted that it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that she becomes exclusive exclusive with him.

While hot in thought, I cannot see it happening in reality. I am too much of an type-A person irl and my ego wouldn’t sit well with it. Plus I want other normal relationship things with my gf beyond this. Anyways, we shall see how this goes.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:11 pm

It must be hard to balance the Type-A person you are and get off watching your GF fall deeply in love and want exclusivity to her new BF. I suppose that is why you have posted in this forum.
Cool you want other normal relationship things outside of this. How do you and your GF balance it. She obviously has 2 loves in her life now all be it one long distance relationship. They must be thinking and planning a re-union in the near future.