GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ChrisCuck
Experienced

Re: GF wants to fall in love with her new BF…

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:11 am

So long as you're into it (which you now seem to be totally on board), then congratulations! Sounds like a really wild ride that's only just gotten started!

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:29 pm

Not much of an update today. They’ve been fucking as expected and went on a dinner date with her wearing lingerie underneath. We’re kinda fighting because I’m starting to question my comfort with the whole situation. But also I think it’s my way of seeing if she still gives a shit about me. It’s messed up; I have reached out to some sex and poly positive therapists to talk it out.

See, I am drunk now with two strong IPAs in me. And I’m totally fine with it. But when I am “normal”, it messes me up. I also came like 4 times yesterday so that may have messed things up. Idk but it also makes me jealous. I’m not a bad looking guy and recently was able to have two girls chatting me up at the club. Funnily enough the same night as when my girlfriend met Marc. So I’m slightly jealous about how she’s constantly making out and infatuated. We’ve been together for 5 years and naturally I don’t feel that with her.

Part of me things if she was more involved with the whole cuck thing, I would have a good time. But she’s just enjoying it all for herself which tbf is not crazy but kinda sucks for me. I wish I got more snaps or more descriptions of it all. Idk maybe I’m being a Debbie downer and need to suck it up.

Folks, it’s not as beautiful and hot all the time as it seems when we read these posts. It might seem obvious for some but the reality is that it’s meh most of the time. It’s hot maybe in the beginning and if you get enough “content” or updates throughout the day to keep you feeling the high. Otherwise it’s empty and meh and plenty of room for anxiety to takeover.

So my options are the following: suck it up, become an alcoholic to maybe easy it all or break up with her and move on. But that’s where the whole therapist thing comes into play because fuck if I won’t try to replicate this in my next relationship.

See, I think we jumped into things too quickly. She had sex with a French dude last year and my main rule was not to get emotionally involved. It’s all good if it’s just sex. Then we had a long hiatus and I pretty much pushed her into doing it nearly all the time. So the night in Europe, I told her to go look for a guy because I will be busy flirting with girls. In the beginning it was lame for her but I was hitting it off with two girls at the club. I think this was her muse to go find someone. That’s where she found Marc. I wasn’t so lucky that night unfortunately. I think the girls found either guys who were more willing to make a move (as opposed to me as I didn’t have consent from my gf). Also I was bouncing back and forth between the two of them so they probably got cheesed

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:39 pm

It looks like you needed to reclaim her more often would be my guess. If you'd done that maybe you'd have a little bit more control of everything, but then again it sounds like you enjoy not being in control...am I right?

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 am

You have to suck it up. Once you've experienced the highs you've experienced already with her there's no going back (for either of you). You have to have it, and are addicted to it. She has to have it as well. But as cuckolded husbands and boyfriends, we have to find ways to endure the lonely times when our wives are with their lovers. You can tell yourself you can quit any time, but 'taint so! I always laugh at myself when I think back to a conversation my wife and I had while we were waiting for her first lover (3 months after we married) to come to our house and take her. We met him before we married - he was an insurance salesman, making a presentation to us in our home. There was some obvious touching and innuendos, and my wife asked me if I still wanted to see her fuck another guy - if so, this was the guy. I was overcome with horniness and lust and encouraged her to call him and if the vibes were right, make it clear we were interested in a threesome with him. As he was pulling up in our driveway, we looked into each other's eyes and exchanged an nice kiss. Extra nice, because she was in her sexy lingerie. As our lips parted, her words were "I hope you really want this, because once he touches me there's no turning back. Are you sure?" My erect penis gave her the answer and I put her hand on it. From that moment, she owned me. And she was right, there was no turning back. Both of us longed for and fed on her trysts.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:18 am

Hope you're feeling better today. I'm curious for more detail on the emerging friction with her, and whether she's making some time to reassure you emotionally or if she's quite committed both emotionally and sexually to Marc for the time being

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:37 pm

You mentioned your next relationship. Interesting.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:53 pm

edcvfrxsw wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:29 pm
Not much of an update today. They’ve been fucking as expected and went on a dinner date with her wearing lingerie underneath. We’re kinda fighting because I’m starting to question my comfort with the whole situation. But also I think it’s my way of seeing if she still gives a shit about me. It’s messed up; I have reached out to some sex and poly positive therapists to talk it out.

See, I am drunk now with two strong IPAs in me. And I’m totally fine with it. But when I am “normal”, it messes me up. I also came like 4 times yesterday so that may have messed things up. Idk but it also makes me jealous. I’m not a bad looking guy and recently was able to have two girls chatting me up at the club. Funnily enough the same night as when my girlfriend met Marc. So I’m slightly jealous about how she’s constantly making out and infatuated. We’ve been together for 5 years and naturally I don’t feel that with her.

Part of me things if she was more involved with the whole cuck thing, I would have a good time. But she’s just enjoying it all for herself which tbf is not crazy but kinda sucks for me. I wish I got more snaps or more descriptions of it all. Idk maybe I’m being a Debbie downer and need to suck it up.

Folks, it’s not as beautiful and hot all the time as it seems when we read these posts. It might seem obvious for some but the reality is that it’s meh most of the time. It’s hot maybe in the beginning and if you get enough “content” or updates throughout the day to keep you feeling the high. Otherwise it’s empty and meh and plenty of room for anxiety to takeover.

So my options are the following: suck it up, become an alcoholic to maybe easy it all or break up with her and move on. But that’s where the whole therapist thing comes into play because fuck if I won’t try to replicate this in my next relationship.

See, I think we jumped into things too quickly. She had sex with a French dude last year and my main rule was not to get emotionally involved. It’s all good if it’s just sex. Then we had a long hiatus and I pretty much pushed her into doing it nearly all the time. So the night in Europe, I told her to go look for a guy because I will be busy flirting with girls. In the beginning it was lame for her but I was hitting it off with two girls at the club. I think this was her muse to go find someone. That’s where she found Marc. I wasn’t so lucky that night unfortunately. I think the girls found either guys who were more willing to make a move (as opposed to me as I didn’t have consent from my gf). Also I was bouncing back and forth between the two of them so they probably got cheesed
I am sorry that you are going through this and feeling that way about it. As someone who completely surrendered his girlfriend for 18 entire months while she went to live with another man, I can tell you that I understand the loneliness that sometimes comes with being a cuck under extreme measures.
I agree that sometimes when our women find another man that drives them crazy and gets them totally addicted, we get neglected and left out.

More often than not I would find that my girlfriend would not tell me about her encounters, or her plans, or how her weekend away was with her lover or fuck buddies. It was difficult to not appear clingy and controlling when going to her for updates and asking her for details so that you can at least also jerk off and get an orgasm from her being with others. Then there's the times where she is getting so much pleasure and intensity from her man that she doesn't want or need you sexually. In my case I would just masturbate to her when she was getting ready for him or to the pictures that I received since thankfully I still got to see those.

Talk to your lady and let her know that you still want to be involved even if it's with small details, pictures, videos, or her modeling for you in her sexy outfits/lingerie.

I personally like it when my woman acts the way yours is acting with her man. I like it when my woman gets addicted and gets absolutely hooked uncontrollably. But we are wired differently, I enjoy the pain and jealousy.

Lastly, there's no need to become an alcoholic, just communicate with her and be honest with how it makes you feel. What is it that you want? Do you want her to stop all together or do you just want things to be different? Let her know and good luck.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:57 am

Hopefully he doesn't over stay his holiday. It's 2 weeks of angst. You may have to have that talk again tears and all just to let her know that you love her support her but that your special relationship is for the both of you to enjoy. She has been swept off her feet after months of a long distant relationship. Their time together is very limited to a 2 week window. I imagine Marc will want her all to himself. Perhaps you need to talk to them both.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:53 am

Hope our heroic OP is holding up okay

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:23 am

Great story - would love to hear more of what has been happening!

Robinpost1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Robinpost1 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:30 am

Have you considered the possibility that she may be seen with him in public by a friend or family member? What if they get caught kissing and think she is cheating?

Would you tell her family she is cheating and then her reputation is ruined with her family as a result of trying out your kink? That doesn’t seem fair to her.

You could tell your families it’s a poly relationship but you have already said her family would not be open or respect a non-traditional relationship and she is not okay with this. Again she may feel resentment toward you if this exploration of your fantasy impacts her families perception of her.

Or, you could tell your families that you’ve separated and dating others but still friends. It preserves her reputation with family and friends. Also you could continue to live together and secretly be together etc just without the public acknowledgment.

If she’s going out in public with him there is always that chance this could become public with our without your intent. You should have those discussions in advance.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:21 am

About a month since OP has checked in. Gotta say I'm not optimistic considering how it all seemed to be going, but it would be great to hear his thoughts either way.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:38 am

Yeah, I am thinking this did not go well. I think when you go that far and the third party isn't on board with a poly situation out of the gate, it goes badly..
Ohio

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:36 am

I hope all is well.

Scwilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by Scwilliams » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:29 am

Sad to see we may have lost a good one. Best of luck