Cuckold Ownership Tattoo

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
kinkydetroit
Experienced

Cuckold Ownership Tattoo

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:04 am

Looking for ideas for a FLR ownership tattoo. Anyone done it?

Before anyone gets into issues of future regrets, let me add some background. I am 75 and my wife/Mistress/cuckoldress is 65. We have been married for 35 years and have participated in swinging, 3somes, cuckolding and D/s scenes for nearly all of our 35 years together.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Re: Cuckold Ownership Tattoo

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:44 pm

You mean a tattoo for you displaying that you're owned by her?
What type of thing would the tattoo be of, or say? Where on your body would you get it?

I don't like tattoos much for myself. But my wife has talked about getting a hotwife related tattoo.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:44 pm

I have had a tattoo for years on my upper arm, my only one, it was designed by my cuckoldress and she found an artist to "brand" me.

Nobody else has seen it as it just for us.

I do agree though that the decision should not be taken lightly.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:37 pm

To answer the questions, wife is thinking in the groin area just above my penis.

A little further background, we have been in the cuckold lifestyle for over fifteen years at this point. We have experimented with cages and have an assortment including a MM Jailbird. The wife is not particularly enamored with a cage, but does like referring to me as her slave, at least with regards to sexual submission. We have had long term relationships with a few bulls over the last fifteen years with me a sub to them both. I have been pussy free, at least with respect to my penis for several extended periods, currently it has been two years. The idea of using a tattoo as a sign of ownership seems like it would be an alternative to using a cage as a sign of ownership. We have frequently participated in swinging scenes, BDSM parties and CFNM parties with me caged. The idea of a tattoo with a design that shows ownership seems like an extension of much of what we have done.

At this point we are searching for that one graphic that says yes to my wife. She has directed me to find out what sort of designs people have used. At this point I have done a google and bing search, most of the searches have been boring. Most have been uninspiring typographic tattoo's, i.e. two lines, first line says "Property of" second line is the wife's name. Seen a few where the tried to mimic a sort of notary seal. They used a round circle with type around the outside saying "This slave is the property of" and inside the wife's name. A few others use the "Slave Registry" bar code with the obligatory copy, "Slave is owned by Mistress XXXX". One more inspired one had the the usual male/female graphic, i.e. circle with arrow pointed out for male and the cross appendage for the female. The graphics are intertwined, but the male appendage is pointing out indicating no penetration and it has a slave collar and leash over it.

If anyone has done this or at least thought about it and has a design we would love to see it. I understand that photo's can not be posted in this section of the forum, but if someone has some photo's we can open a second thread in the BDSM section where photo's are allowed.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:41 pm

i found this idea very good. haven´t done it for myself but go for it, if you want.
this "property of..." kind would be my favorite.

maybe a little bit of topic, but i also like the idea of the wife has written it on her body.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:18 am

I proudly have a tattoo on my upper forearm designed by my wife. Having spent several years taking her to Europe to see her married lover it was his idea. She was not keen, one bit and i could not understand why.

Then at one meet where he tied and fucked her, then dropped hot candle wax over her naked body he asked her again and she said yes cuck can have his tattoo under sufference of more pain.

She subsequently designed me a tattoo, written in his language, a chain and large key to symbolise my CB so nobody in the UK would see horns or the word cuck.

In the UK she took me to a tattoo artist a delighful young women who she had previsited with her design. The young women was pleasant and smiled and yes i knew she knew what the words meant translated, "a man who accepts his wife's infidelity or adultery"

Now i knew why my wife introduced us, showed her the design again, confirmed a few points, paid her then left her to it.

To say this to a man is very demeaning saying, a slur or insult as in your wife fucks other men.

So now i knew about her reluctance, it actually says more about her than me.

We agreed nobody would see this and many years later only me, she and he have seen it. A few of my friends and family have seen the bottom bit and exclaimed youve a tattoo lets have a look!! but its always been a firm NO sorry which is awkward.

I like being branded as her Cuck husband.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:52 am

I have one similar to what you described and sent you a pic on PM.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:18 am

some suggestions:

"CUCKOLD"
"DENIED"
a pair of horns growing out of the base of your penis

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:40 pm

For me this is a fascinating subject.

My wife has my name tattooed on her and I love it because it's a constant reminder to her lover that he gets to enjoy but I am the owner.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:24 am

Cory87 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:40 pm
For me this is a fascinating subject.

My wife has my name tattooed on her and I love it because it's a constant reminder to her lover that he gets to enjoy but I am the owner.
wait till she comes home with your name crossed out and his name above.

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:13 pm

I like the simple horns over the cuckold's penis with no writing. That said, I cannot find a decent one online at the moment. Almost all of these "cuck" tatts as well as the "QOS" sort of tatts are so horribly done.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:38 am

I’ve got stag horns with my hot wife’s name written in the pubic area above my dick.