When did it start?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

When did it start?

Cuckolding was part of the initial deal
6%
Less than 6 months
10%
6 months - 1 year
3%
1 year - 3 years
13%
3 years - 5 years
10%
More than 5 years
44%
It hasn't happened yet
15%

Total votes: 102

toreaddave
Experienced

When did it start?

Unread post by toreaddave » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:49 pm

I'm curious to see when cuckolding was introduced into your relationship. I'd also love to hear about who brought it up and what your partner's reaction was.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Re: When did it start?

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:43 pm

We were about 15 years into marriage when it actually happened. A lot of fantasy and role play before it actually happened, though.

I (the husband) brought it up first. We had been in a situation where we fucked in front of friends while they fucked in front of us (no swapping!), and I just couldn’t shake the image of my friend fucking my wife’s lights out. It was intoxicating for me to imagine my wife cumming on his cock…and him cumming in her. Eventually, I revealed my imagination to my wife. At first, she said, “no way,” but over time began to engage the fantasy as much as me. (In hindsight, she says, her initial rejection was a knee-jerk reaction. After it settled in a bit, she started to like the idea of having a romp with another man.)

So…We sort of mutually agreed that it was time to initiate this sort of relationship. It was clear that the fantasy and role playing were so sophisticated that this was something that was deeply rooted in both of us. We came to terms with making it a reality.

We took the first, scary plunge, and we’ve never regretted it since.
Last edited by SheLikesWhenIWatch on Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:59 pm

We didnt know the term "cuckolding" however it came early in our friendship, she was 16 and i was 21. She had been bullied at school for being skinny and 6ft, flat till nearly 15, the boys took the piss, but the girls were worse. Yet as she approached 16 she gained a lovely B cup filled out and gained her body curves. When she met me she found a mature masculine, dominant caring man and soon after she found that actually other men liked her too.

Freed from her virginity she need to explore her kinky mind and sexuality and with plenty of opportunities took the odd one all knowing she had me as her bf, she admitted the odd mistake to me, yet even then i knew it was something she needed to do and overtime actually enjoyed it.

The school days pisstakers chased her and she enjoyed telling them to fuck off or standing over them and looking down on them glaring at them.

After our marriage at 18 she continued expanding her kinky mind and desires, she later showed me and i became her cuck husband even though we had yet to know the term for another 10 years.

A few years since now in her 40s she went to a school reunion wearing nice skin tight jeans showing her shapely 33 inch legs and curvy figure, wearing boots making her 6ft 3 she was happy to meet up with her old bullies all 5ft 5 fatties, explain her career and that she was still married to the same man.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 am

We had been married for ten years and one night while in bed having the post fuck discussion I asked her if she had meet anyone she would let get in her panties. When she said yes, I asked who. When she said his name I told her that guy would fuck you in a heart beat.

She asked me how did I know that. I said guys know when another guy is hot for your wife. It took him three months to get in her panties. She fucked him for two years.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:28 pm

So do you mean when did she start having sex with other men? Or do you mean when did it go from having casual sex with other men into a full on cuckold relationship?

My wife has been fucking other guys since about six months after we started dating. It was casual and recreational. She dated others and also engaged in mfm play with me and other men.

It was about five years down the road from the time she started fucking other guys to declaring this a cuckold marriage. By that time we had been married for about three years.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:55 pm

My ex wife had two female lovers when we met but didn't tell me she was bi until I asked her to marry me, just a few months later. She told me she wanted an open marriage for both of us and that she was bi and wanted to continue seeing her best friend until we got married and she moved away. As I lived some distance away and worked variable shifts, she would see her friend on the weekends I couldn't see her. I didn't find out until 18 years later that she was also sleeping with her sister.

Within a couple of months I'd had a couple of minor experiences with her elder sister. As I felt guilty, when she told me a work colleague that fancied her was going to pick her up for their work's Christmas party I suggested that she could go as far as she wanted with hm. She admitted they'd already talked about it and sure enough, they had sex in his car that night and at work the following week.

As this was during the time of payphones and with her living with her family, she couldn't tell me more details until we saw each other a couple of weeks later. She wrote to me and gave me a few details which made the time pass agonisingly slowly until we met up again. She had wanted to hear about everything her sister and I had done the previous month and now I wanted to know everything she and her colleague had done. This reassured us both that we were going to enjoy this lifestyle. She continued to fuck and suck her colleague occasionally, right up until her last working day before she got married.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:15 am

Our started immediately from the day we became engaged. We were young at the time. I was 20 Y/O and she was 19Y/O. She did see my mother wash my mouth with soap and spank me one day because I used some bad language at home. She thought I was a little old to be spanked. About 4 weeks into our dating we had sex and it was then she found out how small my cock was and when we had sex it did nothing for her. When we started discussing marriage weeks later she wasn't sure it would work so I scoured the internet and printed all kinds of information about cuckolding and FLR. I gave her the information to read one day and told her to go home and read it. I didn't hear from her for several days then finally she stopped over and told me she thinks it will work. When the day finally came and I asked her to marry me and she accepted the first thing she did was to pull out a chastity cage and told me she now owns my cock and it will be locked up. It was a dream come true. My mother also gave her pointers on spanking and things worked out really well.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:21 pm

Your poll is a bit unclear. But I ticked 'More than 5 years'. I'm assuming that you are counting from when the relationship started, till the time that your wife/girlfriend had sex with another man, therefore cuckolding you.

For me it was 14 years after we first met. More accurately, I should say that it was 14 years when I found out about it. She could have been cuckolding me for anything from 1 to 3 years previously, so maybe only 11 years.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:20 am

We have a wonderful Femdom marriage .IT..........started on day one.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:52 am

This is the short version of what I previously wrote on another thread on this forum. To Cuckold; to have sex with another with or without the spouse (boyfriend) knowing (Cheating?) From the very first month we dated (early committed relationship) she went with another guy, I knew right away but said nothing. She told me just before we married a year later. Two years after that I found out the hard way there was a second guy as well in the first couple of months we were together. At about year five of when we were together she went on a five day and four night long girls only trip to New York City. I would find out several months later at a BBQ with many friends there she did two guys on that trip. One of the guys stayed naked with her in her hotel room for two nights and they never really got out of bed for those two days, except for joint showers and getting room service ordered. At year eleven in our relationship she became a Hotwife (2003) Later we became a full Hotwife and Cuckold Couple that was in 2010, In January 2018 I was locked in a chastity cage and we evolved into a female lead relationship. Now since January 2021 I have become pussy free. I am still always with her to watch her with her lovers, Yes I always get the cream pie.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:08 am

I had ached to share my ex-wife for twenty years in vain.

When I entered my Queen’s service a year after my divorce it didn’t take long to bring up the subject of sharing.

Within no more than a month, or two I had explained to her that I’m not the jealous type, and that being separated by literally a thousand miles, I would understand if she occasionally needed some relief between visits, and fucked someone else. She was a little hesitant, but didn’t kink Shane me over it like my ex used to do. Over the next few months, we discussed it and I admitted that I liked the idea of her lusting for, and fucking other guys. She began to warm to the idea, but it was when she first listened to the Venus Cuckoldress podcast at my suggestion that she called me to tell me in breathless enthusiasm that she wanted to cuck me. It was another year and a half before it all came together, and on 3/22/23, my Queen cucked me for the first time!

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:53 pm

It was brought up within the first 2 years of the relationship. But we were together for over 10 years before getting married. And we went into getting married with plans on finally fully acting on our fantasies, which we did.

I was the first one that brought it up. Swinging was discussed, and she was very interesting, but said she just couldn't handle it because she's be too jealous. So I suggested we could swing, but I don't get other women. Just men for her. She was shocked and thrilled by the concept.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:20 pm

my wife wanted to start it. She had asked me first after about 3 years, but I gave in after about 12.

ktcouple
Trainable

Unread post by ktcouple » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:44 am

For us it started after 15 years of marriage and was ignited by my wife’s flirt with a coworker. It took us at least another year from there to actually get into the lifestyle.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:59 pm

We started before we were married, we were engaged for 5 years while she was in college. We married in 1978 and I have loved sharing her many times over.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:36 pm

Our first cuckolding happened 35+ years ago. Mary went out with some girlfriends and met an old BF that was in town for a business meeting. They were all at a popular bar and were dancing to the band. He was talking to her about old times and she was really missing him. They wound up there alone after her girlfriends went home. She gave him a blow job in his Cadillac.
When she got home I was asleep and she woke me by sucking my small cock. She rode me while telling me about her adventure with her old boyfriend,I cummed almost immediately and she knew that I enjoyed her having other men.
she has probably been with 25 different men in our time and most have cuckolded me,even before I knew what it meant.

MT

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:00 pm

over 25 years ago, before we were married, we just didn't know what it was, but it was fun.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:41 pm

10 years into our marriage. Her hormones were off the chart and I was having crazy, strong fantasies about her bedding a younger guy. It worked for 13 years.