Want to take this further

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jono4187
Prepubescent

Want to take this further

Unread post by jono4187 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:05 pm

Hi new to this forum wanted to share my position with my beautiful fiance.
I am 48 and my fiancé is 37 she is dark olive skin beautiful body and face and we are very much in love . Neither of us have ever had the feelings we both have about each other. She is not the usual girl going out with girl friends for drinks we pretty much do everything together and after 2 years together never had a crossed word yet and are both desperate to marry each other.
Although she is a quiet type of girl and shy to new people in bed we have tried many things together and most times we have sex i put a dildo in her mouth and she loves sucking it as i fuck her. Also introduced fake cum and use a lot of it on her too. Latterly i bought a fucking machine to simulate her getting fucked by many cocks and althought was a bit scared by it loved it. She loves being called a cock slut and a dirty bitch when im fucking her and me saying things like you love sucking that big black cock dont you and also sucking 2 dildos at once as i fuck her stuff like that. and so far hasn't pushed back on kinky stuff we tried in bed.
I have told her my fantasy for a 3 sum with a lady boy with her and joked we should go to Thailand for a holiday and could get like 3 at once she said lady boys dont do anything for her. Im at the stage of thinking if i took her to a hotel for a night and arranged a time for a guy to arrive get his cock out i think she would suck it in front of me which would start off the journey i want and think she would like. Please understand we have the closest bond i have ever had with anyone and dont worry any man could take her from me because he was a better fuck or had a bigger cock.
I have no desire to be sexless or caged or anything like that but think the world of adding occasional hung guys to our fun would be hot and long to see her pleasure a guy with her beautiful mouth and also to fuck her when she is full of another man's cum also.

be good to hear other guys girls opinions

Bsod83
Trainable

Re: Want to take this further

Unread post by Bsod83 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:16 am

You should talk with her. Dont arrange a meeting without her been involved. That seems like a terrible idea.

Peaks23
Trainable

Unread post by Peaks23 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:03 am

Bsod83 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:16 am
You should talk with her. Dont arrange a meeting without her been involved. That seems like a terrible idea.
I have to agree.

Fantasy, however keen she is, is totally different to the reality.

Talk, plan, talk more and then talk more. Out of the bedroom. This way it' feels more real. You could fuck it up by presenting her with a surprise.

If she's into it after casual talk, then perhaps that's something she'd be up for in the future if you plan something.

Just don't present her with a random cock.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:48 am

Peaks23 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:03 am
Bsod83 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:16 am
I have to agree.

Fantasy, however keen she is, is totally different to the reality.

Talk, plan, talk more and then talk more. Out of the bedroom. This way it' feels more real. You could fuck it up by presenting her with a surprise.

If she's into it after casual talk, then perhaps that's something she'd be up for in the future if you plan something.

Just don't present her with a random cock.
J# What these guys said.
Don't let fantasy and over enthusiasm rule, clear communication with your partner is king.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:18 am

I think it is a mistake to talk about your wildest fantasies, particularly something like introducing a lady boy.

It should be about her fantasies, not yours. Your fantasy should be allowing her to live out her wildest dreams.

So give her some space, and allow her to decide how she chooses to make your dreams come true. Give her all the encouragement she needs, then simply get out of her way.

It's about her, not you.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:05 am

You say you do everything together. If that is indeed the case, why would you try to set this up without her knowledge?

I can talk to my wife about anything. We have some real off the wall conversations about everything. However, if I ever did anything behind her back there would be hell to pay. Women get upset if you try to do things behind their backs and rightfully so

jono4187
Prepubescent

Unread post by jono4187 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:48 pm

guys i really appreciate your comments and agree will speak to her about it and see if she wants me to set a simple meet up to begin with.

thank you