Sweet Nicknames?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
shesaidtome
Prepubescent

Sweet Nicknames?

Unread post by shesaidtome » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:27 am

I know it's a common one, but I totally flushed and swooned a few days ago when my wife lovingly called me: "My minute man".
Any sweet, teasingly humiliating nicknames in your relationship?

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Re: Sweet Nicknames?

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:33 am

My Queen sometimes calls me by my cuck name, “blue balls.” It always makes her smile. It always makes me hard.

Every good cuck NEEDS a cuck name.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:25 am

I strongly prefer the term “cuckold”. When she called me that I had a rush if excitement. Also liked it when she called me “boy”, like “were you a good boy today”, meaning did a remain chaste.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:49 pm

When I am serving her, she will sometimes refer to me as houseboy. She will call from the other room and say, "Houseboy, I need a refill on my coffee."

But the best is when she directs me to call her Mrs. Schaefer, when she's getting ready for a date with her bull, symbolizing that, for the next 24 hours, she belongs to him. We have gone out together at times when they both go by Mr and Mrs Schaefer.

Some mornings she will get up and say, "What an incredible night! He definitely earned the right to claim me as his woman. This morning you will address us as Mr. and Mrs. Schaefer."
I always answer by saying, "Yes Mrs Shaffer."
Last edited by MartasBoy on Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:58 pm

Sissy Hubby.
Spanky Toot
Baby dickie

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:37 pm

shesaidtome wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:27 am
... my wife lovingly called me: "My minute man".
That works whether you pronounce is "minnit man" or "my-noot man." :lol:

paracufz
Virgin

Unread post by paracufz » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:06 pm

My wife refers to me as 'bitch boy' when she makes me clean her up when she gets creampied at swinger parties that we attend. The other guys really get a kick out of seeing that.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:32 am

My wife sometimes calls me Hutch which is also a name for a small cage.

shesaidtome
Prepubescent

Unread post by shesaidtome » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:14 pm

Tommy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:37 pm
shesaidtome wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:27 am
... my wife lovingly called me: "My minute man".
That works whether you pronounce is "minnit man" or "my-noot man." :lol:
Haha! Well done. I'm personally not "my-noot" ... but on the other hand, can't last a "minnit".

tinydicklett
Prepubescent

Unread post by tinydicklett » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:13 pm

Tint Dicklett
Good Gurl

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:14 am

Minute man.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:51 am

Nickname are great - all address me with little Benita or Pampers Kid

little Benita

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:21 am

I'm always her _ _ _ _ _ bitch.
For instance, at the grocery store today a woman commented that it would be nice to have someone push her cart for her and my wife replied, "Oh yes. My little cart bitch is very handy for certain tasks." They both laughed while my wife added, "And he loves it ! Don't you?" I just nodded and said, "Yes Miss Sue." The woman snickered, then looked at my wife and said, "Good for you honey." She went one way and we went the other with me following behind.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:43 am

My mother in law now calls me sissy pauline and my wife is good with my name change .

sissy pauline

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:41 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:21 am
For instance, at the grocery store today a woman commented that it would be nice to have someone push her cart for her and my wife replied, "Oh yes. My little cart bitch is very handy for certain tasks." They both laughed while my wife added, "And he loves it ! Don't you?" I just nodded and said, "Yes Miss Sue." The woman snickered, then looked at my wife and said, "Good for you honey." She went one way and we went the other with me following behind.
Cart bitch ! ..... love it. And the strangers snicker. I would have got hard

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:44 pm

My name has changed thanks to someone I’ve been texting with. It has changed from “sissy pauline” to “nanny pauline” as I will be my wife’s and her lovers nanny after the birth of their baby.

I looking trying to find a nanny school so I won’t have to learn in the fly.

nanny pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:55 pm

Dwightdalwood wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:41 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:21 am
Cart bitch ! ..... love it. And the strangers snicker. I would have got hard

Oh man ! I couldn't believe when she called me her cart bitch in front of that woman ! She had only called me her whatever bitch in front of her men or a few other people, most of whom thought that it was a joke. When that woman looked at me and then back at my wife, Miss Sue just grinned and nodded her head like, yeah, he's my bitch. They both laughed out loud and I felt so ashamed and excited at the same time ! The look on her face when I acknowledged it brought on the snicker and the "good for you honey" to my wife. She knew that I was put in my place and was delighted that I knew it too !
I was thinking about it on the ride home when my wife said, "That was fun ! I hope we run into her again,"

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:36 am

My wife affectionately calls me her favorite clean up man. And I call her my favorite cum dumpster
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

rooster444
Experienced

Unread post by rooster444 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:56 am

Her favorite is 'Pencil Dick' and 'Little School-boy cock' as I'm trying to satisfy her

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 am

rooster444 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:56 am
Her favorite is 'Pencil Dick' and 'Little School-boy cock' as I'm trying to satisfy her
My wife gave nicknames to her FWBs. She did call one "pencil dick". He only wanted to screw her in the ass because it gave him a tighter fit. She called her young (almost half her age), black athletic lover her "studmuffin."

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:22 am

rooster444 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:56 am

My wife would refer to me as "Little Peenie Boy" while I attempted to satisfy her before she told me that "This isn't working and isn't even worth my effort anymore." The last time that my cock touched anything other than her feet was when she grabbed it in disgust between her thumb and forefinger like she was picking up a dead mouse and said, "You're pathetic little peenie is of no use to me and won't be entering or touching my body anymore. Is that understood ?" I just nodded my head yes. She eventually relented a little bit and allows me to fuck her feet when she she's fit. Of course, I have to clean up my mess right away and it's always right before she showers.

mighty_metro
Prepubescent

Unread post by mighty_metro » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:36 am

Shortly after my wife started seeing a man who is now her boyfriend in 2021 sex with my wife and I diminished little by little until in over the past two years she only has sex with him. She goes on overnight dates with him, she will have him over to our house. Sometimes I get to watch, and sometimes I have to stay in the living room while they take over the bed room. Either way she always has me perform clean up on her afterwards. A few times she has asked me to leave and come back later when they are done. He is her exclusive sex partner now while I remain her faithful husband. She started playfully calling me Princess and it has caught on as both her and her lover refer to me as princess. As strange as it seems I am so happy for her and they are a perfect couple. I have never gave her an orgasm and he makes her orgasm many times in one date. I watched them make passionate love for two hours once. I am happy to be her princess and hope they remain lovers for as long as they wish.