I derive pleasure from being a cuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

I derive pleasure from being a cuck

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:51 am

I was never normally a cuck. At one point in my life, I saw myself as a bull. I was even made to play that role a couple times, the first time was when I never knew anything about cuckolding, hotwife and cucks. I was introduced to the lifestyle by my first wife, who use to keep wild parties in the basement. These parties almost always turn into an orgy, and I remember how I felt the first time seeing her take a proper size cock, it was about 10 inches or more and girthy. He was a very big, tall black man and he was pounding by wife who was only 5 feet tall. I fed off her intense pleasure with every push.

It was I who introduce the lifestyle to my second wife. She was young and inexperienced, her first time leaving her small UK village for New York City. We frequented Reggae bars, and I encouraged her to explore life, have fun, live free because no matter what I am here for her. Over the years I became more and more disappointed after having sex with my wife. I looked in her face and, in my mind, I let her down, disappointed her. I did not give her the pleasure she deserves. She would tell me it was OK, not to worry and that she enjoyed it, but I did not believe her. I was not big enough and did not last long enough to have any real pleasurable effect. Over the years I realized she was not having sex with me because she wanted to but because I wanted to. When I was finished, she would grab her magic wand and dildos and pleasure herself.

After a while I started suffering from performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself. These days, I gained more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off and from watching her with other men, I get to see her in that perfect pinnacle of intense pleasure. They took her to places I could not, there size and stamina was far superior to mine. They lasted for as long as my wife wanted them to last, as she extracted every ounce of pleasure from her well-endowed lovers. Then I get to reclaim what is left of her and clean her up. These days we may play together with her lovers, or she plays alone with them. When she comes home after a date, she would sit on my face and allow me to smell and taste that pleasure. Occasionally we have one on one fun but most of the time she takes charge, strap up and use me anyway she wants, nothing is off limits for my beloved. I am here for her, and her pleasure is my pleasure. I am a cuck, and I derive pleasure from being a cuck. My wife is still away with her lover in the UK, at nights we talk online and I get to watch them have fun, play with myself but I am not allowed to cum until she say its ok.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Re: I derive pleasure from being a cuck

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:10 am

It’s wonderful to read that you have found your place. So many of us try and fail meet the mythical standard, to be that all encompassing stud for our women. It leads to a lot of misery. When I realized I couldn’t and my wife realized she could seek her lust elsewhere, our marriage got so much stronger and happier.

It seems you too have found that equilibrium. That place is pretty comfortable isn’t it?
Craig

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:46 am

Sometimes, unbidden, the thought enters my mind that “I’m Jenni’s cuck”, or that “Jenni has a Bull and Master now.” It can happen anytime, anywhere. I could be falling asleep at night, or waking up in the morning. I could be in a meeting at work, at the grocery store, anywhere and the thought will spring into my head.

When it does, I feel such a glow of pride and satisfaction. I smile, and get half-hard, and hunger for her lusts for the rest of the day.

I couldn’t be happier!

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:17 pm

I find it extremely erotic to know that other men have fucked my wife. I also find it extremely erotic to not know every time she’s fucked another man. It’s erotic to me because she is my wife. Another man is not fucking his wife or girlfriend but is fucking my wife who comes home to me because we love each other and enjoy each other immensely.

Yes I am her cuck, her proud cuck who does exactly what I am told to do.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:45 pm

I believe being cuckolds pleases all of us

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:15 pm

I would have thought that we all derive pleasure from being a cuck.

Anyone not get pleasure from it?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:32 pm

I enjoy being a cuck husband and have for many years, i am also branded as her cuck as her permanent gift to me,

She is my KH too and i prefer to be locked permanently, no longer do i gain a sexual high from cumming, my pleasures come from and are far greater, longer lasting, satisfying and enjoyable from my own mental stimulation. it is a permanent feeling rather than a 2 minute cum, that tires me out and take 2 weeks to regain my mental stimulation.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:39 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:32 pm
i am also branded as her cuck as her permanent gift to me,
Do you mean physically branded, like they do with cattle or horses etc?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:00 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:39 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
A tattoo she designed for me on my upper arm. We call it branding but its actually a tattoo.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:57 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:00 am
trecital wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:39 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
A tattoo she designed for me on my upper arm. We call it branding but its actually a tattoo.
I would love to see a picture of your tattoo. 😊
Craig

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:13 am

I envy you all for enjoying such a thrilling lifestyle and hope to experience it someday. Thank you for sharing it with us and yes Jenni is quite beautiful and deserves real cocks for her pleasures

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:51 am

I also enjoy being a cuck. I enjoy it because my wife is getting the pleasure that she deserves and I can't give her so it pleases me to know she is getting satisfied in bed. I also enjoy being her submissive and also being caged. It shows my true love for my wife.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:18 am

I'm not submissive in our relationship, but I still enjoy the feeling of being cuckold when my wife goes out and gets fucked by another man. It's not that we don't have good sex together, but I know she enjoys a variety of men, and I find it hot that she does.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:00 am

You both are expressing true love for your mates, encouraging them to experience a variety of sexual pleasures from various lovers that add to your own intimacy with them. Being a devoted, sometimes submissive but always supportive cuckold must be greatly satisfying. Cuddling with her afterward while she shares her experiences as she strokes your throbbing cock and you get to lick up all the cum remaining inside.

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:40 am

Your situation is similar to mine. We started out as swingers and I had no idea that I would get more pleasure from watching my wife than I would from having sex with a beautiful woman. We continued in the swinger lifestyle mostly because of my ego and lack of accepting my true desires. We just eventually evolved into a hotwife/vixen relationship but I haven't hooked up with anyone in 2 years and I'm not currently looking to. Our adventures now are MFM threesomes or her playing on her own, both of which I find exhilarating.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:56 pm

God how I envy you guys with such sexualy adverturous wives. I long to be a cuck. But it takes two.

Thanks for all these great stores. That is how I get my fix.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:42 am

As a wannabe potentially on the cusp, I was very surprised when I thought it was happening on Friday that I was completely nervous and not that turned on.

Thought I would be hard and stroking thinking about her with him but I wasn't at all, I was just insanely nervous.

So I've truly hope that when it happens I will be extremely turned on as the idea of it is the hottest thing .

I would be very disappointed if for some reason I wasn't sexually aroused Well she's doing it.

Maybe it takes a while to get used to the energy when it's new until you can blend the arousal with the nervousness?

Anyone have the experience of not being as aroused as they had hoped to be?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 am

The first time my Queen cucked me, I was so nervous that I mostly had fits of uncontrollable shaking to the point that my teeth were almost chattering. At times it was surreal, knowing that she had him inside of her and he was fucking her brains out. At others, I was full of angst, and at yet other times I was emotionally aroused, but couldn’t manage much of an erection.

It was all so intense that, in the moment, it was overwhelming, and I couldn’t really enjoy it as much as I expected. HOWEVER, I knew (and it proved to be the case) that as I had time in the days and weeks afterward to process what had happened that it would become as intensely, erotically gratifying as it had been overwhelming.

Now, my Queen lets me know about her adventures immediately after the fact, and shares details, pics, and videos as I’m ready for them.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:57 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 am
The first time my Queen cucked me, I was so nervous that I mostly had fits of uncontrollable shaking to the point that my teeth were almost chattering. At times it was surreal, knowing that she had him inside of her and he was fucking her brains out. At others, I was full of angst, and at yet other times I was emotionally aroused, but couldn’t manage much of an erection.

It was all so intense that, in the moment, it was overwhelming, and I couldn’t really enjoy it as much as I expected. HOWEVER, I knew (and it proved to be the case) that as I had time in the days and weeks afterward to process what had happened that it would become as intensely, erotically gratifying as it had been overwhelming.

Now, my Queen lets me know about her adventures immediately after the fact, and shares details, pics, and videos as I’m ready for them.
Thanks for sharing. I figured the arousal will emerge more definitively once I'm used to the dynamics of it better.👍🏻
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:34 pm

I so envy you all for enjoying the unique pleasures that come from the Angst of being a Cuck and witnessing your S.O. experience the pleasures of other lovers in ways that we Cucks are denied but taunted with details of her encounters. Beautiful !!