What is your preferred frequency for hotwife activity?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

I'm a woman and I prefer 1 to 3 times per year
2%
I'm a woman and I prefer 1 to 3 times per month
11%
I'm a woman and I prefer 1 to 3 times per week
6%
I'm a woman and I prefer 1 to 3 times per day
No votes
I'm a woman and I prefer everyday
1%
I'm a man and I prefer 1 to 3 times per year
4%
I'm a man and I prefer 1 to 3 times per month
40%
I'm a man and I prefer 1 to 3 times per week
22%
I'm a man and I prefer 1 to 3 times per day
5%
I'm a man and I prefer everyday
7%
Other, please specify
3%

Total votes: 107

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:18 pm

After years of being a member here, I've noticed a pattern that form some couples the wife plays once a month, some 2-3 times a year, some once a year, and then there's those aficionados who love for the wife to play multiple times a week.

When I was in the lifestyle, I hoped to see my girlfriend play with lovers every single day.
-From the start, one guy every week or two but quickly became multiple times a week.
-About 1 year into the lifestyle she was seeing 1-2 guys throughout the week,
-About 3 years into the lifestyle she was seeing 2-5 guys throughout the week,
-About 5 years into the lifestyle she has a steady lover and she was at his place every single evening for 6-7 hours every single night-just the way I wanted in the very beginning.

So, what is your preferred frequency and what is the actual frequency?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: What is your preferred frequency for hotwife activity?

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:36 pm

As often as possible without interpreting lives.

Pauline

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:10 pm

Depends on what you consider "Hotwife activity" too -

My wife has gone through months-long breaks seeing no one (and would still have considered herself a Hotwife, very much looking for opportunity) and also had one summer where she got on Tinder and sometimes had 3 dates in a week.

These days she has about one date a week and that's generally what she's got time for.

Between us at home however, we do other things that I'd still consider Hotwife "activity" just about everyday,- whether it's me painting her toenails knowing she has a date coming up in the next day or two, or her browsing profiles on Tinder of Ashley Madison, or even just demonstrating my submission to her by putting on women's underwear and going to work, which I do every day.

I feel for us that the lifestyle is everyday even if she isn't having sex every day.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:16 am

The most frequent lover my wife ever had was a man heavily into BDSM, he would come here or meet up with her 2 or 3 times a month an idea number so as not to interfer with our normal lives, yet enough for them to fall in love.

He collared her with a locked collar sometimes which was difficult to hide under her work stuff, seeing family and friends such was his control over her and her willingness to be his submissive, i found this kinky and exciting but was asked to abstain from sex whilst she was collared to him.

She in turn collared me to her as her cuck husband and commenced feminizing me too as she said i know you like this.

However overtime she realised that this was or would damage our relationship so she split from him after 6 years, i remain collared, locked and semi feminized.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:44 am

Currently we are having no activity as we stepped away from the lifestyle but through the years it went from 1-3 times a year to several times a week. While on vacation the frequency might have been every day and once I remember 3 times. My preference was once or twice a week.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:58 am

That's up to my wife how many times. She has a boyfriend and they see each other on weekends and on Wednesday evenings. If she wants more that's up to her. Sometimes she will add another day if she's horny and she wants more than my tongue.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:04 am

My much-younger Filipina wife, Maricel, has a boyfriend, Adam, around her age who lives with us. Since my libido has waned over the years, I’m only interested in sex about every 3-4 weeks on average, but Maricel and Adam go at it almost daily. No denial is present, and Maricel makes love with me as often as I desire, but there’s something inherently humiliating and delicious in knowing that Adam, a strapping young man, is my wife’s primary lover by default.

DM

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:53 am

My wife has been 1-3 times a week (full blown sex OR perhaps just a blowjob for the week) since she started in 2007.

There have been times when she has slowed down, maybe take a week off every now and then, but for the most part she services her BF once a week, and me once a week….often together, but not always. (Knocks us both out for the week in one half-hour session!). Now that she has a second BF, things are more complicated. (I’ve noticed that she’s more easily fatigued with all of the running around. We’ll see. Something is bound to give.)

My wife is also a Filipina. She’s highly energetic and extremely fit. About 100 lbs. of pure energy!

I thought this was normal, but I see the results telling a different story (for now—total votes=32). Maybe this will change as more people take the survey.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:52 am

I answered for my Queen, and she hopes to fuck her bull 2-3 times/month.

As for me, I’m her cuck. I need whatever she wants.

nevertoolate
Virgin

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:56 am

For most folks, life gets in the way of hotwife recreation. Exceptions are before having children, empty nesters, or a wife that has a lover at work.

My money is on quality for her vs. quantity. A little absence makes the hard grow fonder.

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:24 am

My wife will go wild and do the sluttiest things about 3-4 weeks at a time, then life gets in the way and it might be another year before she fucks anyone besides me. Its maddening to me to go from 0 to 100 miles per hour back to 0 again but at this point it is what it is.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:48 pm

I have learned to accept the timing of my wife and her bull (once every 3 or 4 months). At first i wanted more and I sought a more present bull for her, but she became very angry threatening to end the meetings.