HW meeting her bull right now

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jts1990
Prepubescent

HW meeting her bull right now

Unread post by Jts1990 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:06 pm

Hi all, long time reader first time poster.

We have been in a hotwife relationship for over a year now. Abby has just left to meet her regular bull at his place for the first time, before this we have always met in the swingers club. This feels different for some reason, I think for the better. She left wearing orange lingerie which looks stunning over her tanned skin and jet black hair. She has promised to keep me updated with pics and vids and facetime while they fuck! All I have asked is that she enjoys herself and comes home with a pussy full of cum for me to clean up.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: HW meeting her bull right now

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:35 pm

Hey welcome! That is awesome news and glad that you feel it's for the better. I never really had the opportunity to be present when the ex played so I had to get used to her playing solo.

Quite frankly, I learned to really love her playing solo. Loved it so much that we pushed for her going over nights, then more overnights, then whole weekends, then going on vacation for 1 to 2 weeks until it felt right and normal for a other man to keep my girlfriend for himself for extended periods. Both her and I loved the excitement of it.

Let us know how it goes but I'm certain that you're going to love it. She will love the privacy of her new freedom. Think about it, she can give herself to him without having to necessarily put up a show for you. So it will feel more natural and likely enjoyable for her as well.

Jts1990
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jts1990 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:57 pm

She has let me know she’s arrived. I love knowing shes getting what she wants while I wait to clean her up!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 pm

There's many pros and cons to our women playing solo. As long as the man she is with is trust worthy then it is absolutely worth the wait. Just be sure to give her all the space in the world to connect with him while she's there. She will reach out when she is ready to reach out.

You could always do something nice for her since it's the first time... Maybe run to the store and grab a bouquet of flowers and or chocolates to thank her for being so special and hot. Show her that you are supportive and loving of her new ways.

Jts1990
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jts1990 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:04 pm

Abby has just called to say she is on her way home, sore and satisfied. Her pussy is full, she wants me to clean her