Multiple orgasms for your wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckIan
Experienced

Multiple orgasms for your wife

Unread post by CuckIan » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:06 pm

I enjoy every time I watch my wife shake uncontrollably for 15 to 20 minutes in continual orgasms. She absolutely loves it. Unless you can do this for your wife, you are limiting her from the extreme pleasures she can experience in life. We will never stop cuckolding. I love my wife too much.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Re: Multiple orgasms for your wife

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:47 pm

Last week I was called into the bedroom and told to sit and watch. I watched her boyfriend bring her to more orgasm in one night than I have all year long. I’ve never seen her cum so hard or that much before.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:07 pm

CuckIan wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:06 pm
I enjoy every time I watch my wife shake uncontrollably for 15 to 20 minutes in continual orgasms. She absolutely loves it. Unless you can do this for your wife, you are limiting her from the extreme pleasures she can experience in life. We will never stop cuckolding. I love my wife too much.
I still do this for my wife. She is multi- orgasmic and very vocal. We got into HW-ing because I wanted to see another man make her cum. Her orgasms are so over the top that it’s almost comical. I love how her body shakes and convulse whenever she climax. She writhe around on the bed as if she just got the best fuck of her life. I also love watching the guys reaction the first time he makes her cum. I hope she will always be a HW. I love it.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:08 am

My wife also has the most amazing orgasms. I don't get to watch but I can hear her and she screams like never before. I had the pleasure of being in the yard doing work when her BF was fucking her and I couldn't believe how loud she was. I just hope the neighbors didn't hear her while I was outside.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:03 am

Mrs Tail has rolling orgasms and will ask her FB to stop so she can catch her breath. Then she starts flooding too, not squirting. Her legs relax opening herself to receive more of him. Best thing I've ever witnessed.