Hope My Sexywife gets caught up in the Moment

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MySexyWifenherMan
Prepubescent

Hope My Sexywife gets caught up in the Moment

Unread post by MySexyWifenherMan » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:50 am

We only have 3 simple rules
1). Must wear Condom
2) No Deep heavy passionate kissing, however light n short Kisses are okay
3) Also Sexywife wants missionary to be off limits for the new guy.

Sexywife & I agreed on a Sensual MFM Cuckold Threesome. As we start off with New guy and I giving Sexywife a Sensual Massage so we can get comfortable with one another.
Once relaxed the new guy would start out having his One on One with Sexywife (15-20 min's) before I join in making it a threesome after awhile I would have my One on One with my Sexywife (15 mins) then new guy joins in with all 3 of us going at it and after 10-15 minutes I would step back giving the new guy his last 1 on 1 with Sexywife this time he would get anywhere from 20-30 min's
What I would love to see is that he fucks her from behind the he lays to her side spooning her which she loves to be spoon. Then while he's spooning her. She starts to really get into it and when she starts to moan he quickly swifts and lifts her leg over to his side and turns over to find himself on top of her in missionary position where he is in control of her going in and out deep and deeper then the both start to kiss each other deep and passionately. Within minutes both of them are starting to reach there orgasm and they both climax and in the heat of that moment she doesn't care that he is on top but welcomes him with her legs open wide as he thrusts all of his dick inside her as both are kissing each other heavily n deep with so much passion that he turns her on again and starts softly pounding her in and out of her pussy while she wrap's her legs so tight around him to keep him inside of her while he starts to cum with her orgasming and holds him inside of her untill his last drop of cum. I witness her as she enjoyed being Fuck hard and him being on top of her with her legs wrapped around him as she passionately kissed him until he became soft in her pussy and letting him how she appreciates him and telling him how much she enjoyed him and she was turned on when he got on top of her

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Re: Hope My Sexywife gets caught up in the Moment

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:38 pm

Very hot story!

MySexyWifenherMan
Prepubescent

Re: Hope My Sexywife gets caught up in the Moment

Unread post by MySexyWifenherMan » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:47 am

Thank you, SoCalOHWFan

Oh how the imagination works I know that there is a good chance that it could happen like that. Depending on How good the new guy and if he happens to be a pretty good size like (6½-7¼") something she hasn't had over 5" in quite a while.
I don't know he she knows that my size has plummet down between 4¼" to 4½"