Paying for wife's implants for Bull to enjoy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hotmale2023
Prepubescent

Paying for wife's implants for Bull to enjoy

Unread post by hotmale2023 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:33 am

My wife and her Bull mentioned breast implants the other night - she's a b/c cup and I've always liked that size but he likes bigger tits and half jokingly mentioned that he'd like me to get them for her for him to enjoy. She is half open to the idea but on the fence. Has anyone done anything like this before? How'd it work out?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: Paying for wife's implants for Bull to enjoy

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:46 pm

No,, my wife got them for herself and i paid for the implants. I asked her to show them off when we would go out and boy did she ever.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:28 pm

hotmale2023 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:33 am
My wife and her Bull mentioned breast implants the other night - she's a b/c cup and I've always liked that size but he likes bigger tits and half jokingly mentioned that he'd like me to get them for her for him to enjoy. She is half open to the idea but on the fence. Has anyone done anything like this before? How'd it work out?
No but I had similar fantasy of my own a while back where my girlfriend would have all of her friends with benefits (she had 17 of them) collectively put money together to get her "upgraded" from B cups to some double-Ds for them all to enjoy.

Present moment though, I would happily pay for augmentation if it propelled her forward into becoming a hot GF. I wouldn't push or pressure her into anything but it would potentially gently nudge her into the lifestyle.

Will88
Prepubescent

Unread post by Will88 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:38 am

My wife went from a b to a d which was something she has always wanted and absolutely loves. At the time I wouldn’t have brought it up because I like smaller boobs but I’m glad I went along with it. After she got them her confidence went through the roof and she became an exhibitionist. That said, it is never a good idea to do or say anything to any woman that might make her feel anything less than the most beautiful woman in the world. If she develops a body image issue things are going to be bad for her and you as well. Tread lightly.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:17 pm

Will88 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:38 am
My wife went from a b to a d which was something she has always wanted and absolutely loves. At the time I wouldn’t have brought it up because I like smaller boobs but I’m glad I went along with it. After she got them her confidence went through the roof and she became an exhibitionist. That said, it is never a good idea to do or say anything to any woman that might make her feel anything less than the most beautiful woman in the world. If she develops a body image issue things are going to be bad for her and you as well. Tread lightly.
That's a wonderful change. I can only imagine the bonding this change brought to you two. Just getting all new bras, tops, and overall likely more revealing and sexy clothes to highlight the fruit of the enhancements!

I hope to one day find myself rooting for my GF/wife as she does something that boosts her confidence. Even if I don't feel that she needs it.

Boobycuck
Experienced

Unread post by Boobycuck » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:39 pm

It is the ultimate tease for a boobs loving cuckold to pay for the new boobs that only other men will enjoy. But it's only right that the wife and her bull enjoy what the cuckold pays for.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:26 pm

we nearly went that way. fortunately we didn´t. i like my wife´s smallish boobs.

she had a lover, her boss, who wanted her to get bigger ones. my wife on the other side, being very tough in public, but being very insecure when it comes to her small boobs, fell for this idea.

long story short, he wanted her to get bigger ones, but she finally didn`t do it.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:25 am

i like that idea.