Entering or the Twitch

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
1_chammer
Virgin

Entering or the Twitch

Unread post by 1_chammer » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:56 am

Are you aroused more by seeing the bull’s swollen cockhead enter your wife’s cunt, or by watching his balls twitch as he grunts while shooting his load in her? I personally prefer the latter.

MarriedMilwaukeebull
Virgin

Re: Entering or the Twitch

Unread post by MarriedMilwaukeebull » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 am

You ask an unanswerable question. It’s similar to a parent being asked, “Which child is your favorite?”
Or even a wife asking her husband, “Do these pants my my butt look big?” ;)

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:10 am

Why limit yourself? When she gets together with someone they fuck more than once. The first time, it's always entering for me. That moment when his knob splits her lips before sliding in is delicious. Once he's in, I'll watch the sliding in and out for a while.

When he gets close to cumming, I position myself to where I can watch his balls twitch.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:20 pm

I love both but always get a shiver of excitement when I see another man push his cock into my wife's pussy. If it is a really thick cock I love seeing my wife's pussy stretch to accommodate it and how her lips cling to it when he pulls back. It is like her pussy is saying don't go! My wife doesn't go bareback except for the guys in our swinger group but I get off seeing them cum in her.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:44 pm

Amazing to watch him sliding into her for the first time of the evening (and watching him pull mostly out and seeing her shiny pussy juice all over his cock) and hearing her moan with delight.

But I do rather enjoy watching him build to a faster pace, close his eyes, stiffen his jaw, and tighten his ass cheeks as he makes one final plunge into her, listening to him grunt with each spurt while she moans her approval. (The base of his cock twitching where her pink pussy holds him like a sleeve inside of her, me knowing that each twitch is another spurt of sperm that I’m going to clean out of her in a couple of minutes.)

It’s tough to say which one is better!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:47 pm

MarriedMilwaukeebull wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 am
You ask an unanswerable question. It’s similar to a parent being asked, “Which child is your favorite?”
Or even a wife asking her husband, “Do these pants my my butt look big?” ;)
Great answer!

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:53 am

It's hard to pick just one. I love her reaction as he penetrates her. I also love knowing he is cumming in her by his expressions.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:06 am

Iwatchherplay wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:53 am
I also love knowing he is cumming in her by his expressions.
What about her expression as she realises he is cumming in her?

So many choices. I'm going to be greedy, and choose all the variations.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:09 am

Love the insertion and those first couple pumps to get in. So sexy and the beginning of her moans. Especially when she's on top and reaches down to impail herself on a big thick cock. I would love to be ordered to come hold his big dick while she works her way down on it.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:54 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:06 am
Iwatchherplay wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:53 am
I also love knowing he is cumming in her by his expressions.
What about her expression as she realises he is cumming in her?

So many choices. I'm going to be greedy, and choose all the variations.
Exactly the same for me. That lovely expression on her face as he goes in. Special.

And then when she knows he's about to come (she says that, whoever he is, the guy's breathing changes when he's close to coming so she always knows), her own breathing changes, the sounds she's making change and she sort of opens herself wider and pulls him in more deeply and almost always has a huge orgasm to match his. And if he is bareback, which is reserved for very few, her reaction is even stronger.

Start and finish both wonderful.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:42 am

Our first time swinging was with an older couple that had a lot more experience. The older gentleman knew exactly what I wanted to see. He made sure to give me a great view of his cock pumping in and out of my wife in various positions. My wife was in ecstasy and mostly oblivious to what he was doing. After a few months of swinging I became pretty popular for my BBC. I became the “bull” for a few couples. I always made sure the husband got a very good view of my BBC entering and fucking his wife.