What should I do? A cuckold visit

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What should I do?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 am

Talk to my wife and enquire her if she is willing to have sex with my friend during my absence and help him out during these difficult times (but she have a bull already; if she wants to have sex with him, I know she go for it, the problem is my friend that might feel bad)
76%
I should talk to my friend and let him now somehow that he can enjoy my home as it was his (he doesn’t know I am a cuckold) in its fully extent and that my wife will be there to help him (he might be shocked if I tell him I am a cuckold )
14%
Other ideas, please write to me
10%

Total votes: 21

tempus_fugit36

What should I do? A cuckold visit

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:27 am

I would like to get your votes please.

An intro to the upcoming visit:
A good friend of mine from abroad is coming to visit me and my wife on the next coming days and he is staying at our house for a week time. I haven’t seem him for a number of years and I know he is passing through very hard times since he divorced a year ago (his two kids are with the mother in another country to start with).
Unfortunately I will be working during the days he is coming to visit us, but my wife will be still in vacations; my wife knows him pretty well as well as his ex wife.

My question:
It is a fact I will not be at home most of the time, coming back in the afternoons or in the evenings only. My wife is a hotwife and I know how much possibly my friend is missing a pussy, so I am thinking about let my wife and him to have sex together, however this can well happen naturally since the two of them will be most of the time together and alone at home, OR he can very well not consider anything like that thinking of our friendship. From the other hand, I didn’t ask anything to my wife, if she wants to fuck him and give him a bit of vacations and good time.
What should I do?

elina
Pervert

Re: What should I do? A cuckold visit

Unread post by elina » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:45 am

Dear Tempus_fugit36

You are a cuckold, you should always talk to your Wife first.
Since you are open to telling your friend, but not sure how he will react, I think you should let your Wife and Cuckoldress make the decision if She preferes to play with him and pretend She is cheating on you, or if She prefers to share the fact that you are Her cuck with your Friend. Obviously this will make life simpler for everyone.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male).

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:21 am

elina wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:45 am
Dear Tempus_fugit36

You are a cuckold, you should always talk to your Wife first.
Since you are open to telling your friend, but not sure how he will react, I think you should let your Wife and Cuckoldress make the decision if She preferes to play with him and pretend She is cheating on you, or if She prefers to share the fact that you are Her cuck with your Friend. Obviously this will make life simpler for everyone.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male).
Hi Elina, you are completely right in what you said, that the best I can do is communicate with her and honestly speaking, I don’t feel very comfortable to be frank to my friend that I am a cuck, I know him from a long time since I was married with another woman, I am not so sure how would he react, but I have a feeling that he always felt attracted to my wife and now that he is divorced, alone and visiting us, he might think things.
The issue that I would like you to frankly tell me is that if you as a woman would see my approach like telling straight to my wife that I would like her to have sex with my best friend, or ask if she is willing to have sex with him, might perhaps sounds a bit arrogant…(or not? What do you think?).
I just wouldn’t like to receive an answer like…”who do you think I am?” Or “who told you I am interested in him?” Or “are you offering me to your friend”?
All I want is to know how you, as a woman, would think I should talk to her without giving bed feelings. Of course if she plays with my friend that she is cheating on me, then this is the BEST thing it could happen and would make everybody happy, but how to suggest her?
Thank you for your suggestions…my friend is coming next week, so I have short time.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:18 am

I've been in a similar situation. My friend went through a very bad divorce. There was lots of legal fighting. It left him emotionally devastated.

My wife had been a hotwife for many years and I thought perhaps a good fucking might cheer him up. However, it's always my wife's choice as to whom she will fuck.

I didn't say anything to him. I approached her and told her what I was thinking. She liked the guy and thought it was a good idea. She agreed to get together with him. Only then did I approach him and pass along her offer. He happily accepted by the way.

Personally, I feel it's always better to discuss a potential boyfriend with the wife rather than approach the guy.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:49 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:18 am
I've been in a similar situation. My friend went through a very bad divorce. There was lots of legal fighting. It left him emotionally devastated.

My wife had been a hotwife for many years and I thought perhaps a good fucking might cheer him up. However, it's always my wife's choice as to whom she will fuck.

I didn't say anything to him. I approached her and told her what I was thinking. She liked the guy and thought it was a good idea. She agreed to get together with him. Only then did I approach him and pass along her offer. He happily accepted by the way.

Personally, I feel it's always better to discuss a potential boyfriend with the wife rather than approach the guy.
:up:

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:10 pm

"I am thinking about let my wife and him to have sex together"

Are you now?

I am not being cheeky but isnt this down to them rather than down to you to decide?

The problem i see is he is fragile and would this be the right thing for him anyway, however thats his choice if the opportunity arises in my opinion.

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:14 pm

Of course usually is the hotwife who decide what, when and who. BUT in your case your wife needs an explicit hall pass from you. Fact is, he is a friend of yours and he will be staying in your home. Your wife could think it’s a too difficult situation, as friendship could affected somehow, or you could not appreciate she fools around with a friend of yours (as opposed to strangers or to friends of her). Or, she could think he would freak out if she does something with him, ruining friendship and the entire week he will be passing there.
So, if she is a sensible person, she will not act unless you tell her you don’t mind any consequences. So I think you should simply tell her: “Darling, should you think you’d like to do something with my friend, please act as he wasn’t a friend, I am perfectly fine with that. I am just saying because it occurred to me you could be stopping yourself just because he is a friend who doesn’t know our Life Style, and he will stay with us an entire week.” Or something along those lines.

Of course you should be sure you don’t care. Risks are real.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:19 pm

First and foremost, COMMUNICATE with your wife. You don't have to ask her or tell her to have sex with him but simply remind her of your open relationship. Let her know that he is fair game and you don't have any objections to her seducing him if she so desires.

Regarding your friend, you can be a good host and let him know to make himself at home. Tell him you're not going to be there much. It his comfort is important to you and if there's anything you can do, to let you know.

I would not do or say anything else to him about the lifestyle. If your wife decides to go for it, then she will be the one to break the news to him that you share her and you'll likely just have to confirm to him if he asks. But if there's no true plans to seduce him, then don't open that door unnecessarily.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:30 pm

Both!

Talk to your wife first. Make sure she’s green lighted.

Then, talk to your friend. Make sure he’s green lighted insofar as “feeling comfortable” in your home.

As long as everyone has green lights, let them “collide” at the intersection of their convenience.

I agree with ucaneffher, above. Let her reveal your lifestyle arrangements. It’ll be easier for you to have a conversation with him later if he realizes that she’s driving this part of the relationship.

Believe it or not, your friend will not be shocked (nor repulsed) that you’re a cuck. Barring the occasional devoutly religious adherent, most people are fairly understanding and open-minded once you put it out there. More often than not, they’re fascinated and want to know more.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:00 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:30 pm
Both!

Then, talk to your friend. Make sure he’s green lighted insofar as “feeling comfortable” in your home.

As long as everyone has green lights, let them “collide” at the intersection of their convenience.

I agree with ucaneffher, above. Let her reveal your lifestyle arrangements. It’ll be easier for you to have a conversation with him later if he realizes that she’s driving this part of the relationship.

Believe it or not, your friend will not be shocked (nor repulsed) that you’re a cuck. Barring the occasional devoutly religious adherent, most people are fairly understanding and open-minded once you put it out there. More often than not, they’re fascinated and want to know more.
Thank you, I will tell my wife to take the lead, if she wants to….from my side it is an absolute green line. I can talk to my friend afterwards.
I appreciate you shared your opinion and also that I shouldn’t expect him to be surprised….that comforts me a lot…thank you.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:11 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:00 am
SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:30 pm
Both!

Thank you, I will tell my wife to take the lead, if she wants to….from my side it is an absolute green line. I can talk to my friend afterwards.
I appreciate you shared your opinion and also that I shouldn’t expect him to be surprised….that comforts me a lot…thank you.
Talk to your friend afterwards? In my opinion, if your friend doesn’t know it’s ok with you and gets with your wife, he isn’t a very good friend and by setting this up without him knowing doesn’t make you a good friend. Honestly is a thing of the past. Why make this so complicated?

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:57 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:18 am

I am interested to know if you can share, how you approached your friend to say he could have sex with your wife, or was she who approached him first? You case matches a lot with mine and my friend is coming next week, I know him for many years and had a lot of fun together in the past, but I am sure he doesn’t have a clue that I am a cuck… thanks

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:01 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:10 pm
"I am thinking about let my wife and him to have sex together"

Are you now?

I am not being cheeky but isnt this down to them rather than down to you to decide?

The problem i see is he is fragile and would this be the right thing for him anyway, however thats his choice if the opportunity arises in my opinion.
All I want to do is to help him. I am aware he is alone and avoiding contacts, therefore a sensual touch, if involving sex or not, would help him. My wife knows him as well and gave signs to me that she wants to help him. I will talk to her tonight and the fact that both my friend and my wife will be alone in our house is a plus. Both have vacations but not me. Nobody will force anything of course, all I want to do is let him comfortable and give a green light just in case they get the momentum.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:05 am

Domingo-ITA wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:14 pm
Of course usually is the hotwife who decide what, when and who. BUT in your case your wife needs an explicit hall pass from you. Fact is, he is a friend of yours and he will be staying in your home. Your wife could think it’s a too difficult situation, as friendship could affected somehow, or you could not appreciate she fools around with a friend of yours (as opposed to strangers or to friends of her). Or, she could think he would freak out if she does something with him, ruining friendship and the entire week he will be passing there.
So, if she is a sensible person, she will not act unless you tell her you don’t mind any consequences. So I think you should simply tell her: “Darling, should you think you’d like to do something with my friend, please act as he wasn’t a friend, I am perfectly fine with that. I am just saying because it occurred to me you could be stopping yourself just because he is a friend who doesn’t know our Life Style, and he will stay with us an entire week.” Or something along those lines.

Of course you should be sure you don’t care. Risks are real.
Possibly I saw my other answers to our other colleagues, my apologies to reply a bit late, but what I am going to do is exactly in line with your say here….thank you. I hope this next week will be remarkable to all…

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:32 am

Your friend doesn’t have know that you’re a cuckold. (Unless what you want is for him to know) you can have a non-monogamous / open relationship without the label of “cuckold.”

Always talk to your hot wife first, but if she’s up for it then arrangements can very easily be made, and done so without him having to think to much on the actual dynamic and the “labels” of things.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:05 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:32 am
Your friend doesn’t have know that you’re a cuckold. (Unless what you want is for him to know) you can have a non-monogamous / open relationship without the label of “cuckold.”

Always talk to your hot wife first, but if she’s up for it then arrangements can very easily be made, and done so without him having to think to much on the actual dynamic and the “labels” of things.
Indeed you are right and this is what I did. Still yesterday I talked to my wife about that and she understands very well the situation and told me to not worry a bit because if it happens, then she know exactly how to behave so he will not know details nor be ashamed or feeling bad…..furthermore she said she will message me in case they are “busy”, so I don’t have to worry to come home earlier to entertain him or have a beer.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:38 pm

Any updates?

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:40 am

Any updates?