question for denial dynamics.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

in a cuckold / denial relationship:

The husband should be denied access to her pussy, but still have access to her tits and the rest of her body.
23%
The husband should be denied access to her pussy and tits, but still have access to the rest of her body.
7%
The husband should be denied access to her entire body, but still be able to see it.
11%
The husband should be denied access to her entire body, he should not be allowed to see it.
7%
The husband should be denied access to her entire body except for non-sexual contact (hand holding, fully clothed hugs, quick kisses with no tongue)
18%
The husband should not be denied anything, and just wait for his sloppy seconds.
34%

Total votes: 112

inivisibletwin
Player

question for denial dynamics.

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:32 pm

all the poll answers assume the wife has at least 1 regular bull with unlimited access to everything...

my wife's boyfriend currently owns her pussy, and has control over what does and doesnt happen to it. he has elected to deny me access to it. While I technically am allowed access to everything else, over time it has sorta unofficially morphed into me not having any sexual contact with her, while her boyfriend gets it all. I was kinda thinking it would be hot to lean into this, and give her boyfriend ownership of her tits as well, so i can officially be denied those, too. In the 12 years we have been together, we have only ever denied me her pussy, so this would be new to us. it might be hot, it might be too much. what does everyone think?

(ps, it's gonna be a while before I'm allowed access to her pussy again...
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: question for denial dynamics.

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:17 pm

I don't know why it is, but I enjoy being teased with denial of all kinds of things, and watching other men getting to enjoy them. I like when my wife taunts me and teases me about it.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:02 pm

I enjoy denial play a lot. Pre-cuckolding, it was male orgasm denial mainly (occasional chastity lockups but usually just the honor system). From our experience cuckolding, it was much more intense for all of us if I was denied leading up to her date. One time she was about to go on her period and she denied me saying, “the next cock in my pussy won’t be yours.” Do I had to wait for Mother Nature and then a time when they could play in order to get release. She teased about extending that, and if she had a reliable bull, I would not be surprised if she would have experimented more with denying me only after she had a date - or two - with bull cock.

She stopped giving me head (never liked doing it) but I know she sucked all her bulls to “help” them go into additional rounds for sex.

We had also played with bareback denial and we both enjoyed it a lot. Basically, cream pies were only for “special occasions” otherwise I’d have to wear a condom. It turns me on a lot thinking that I as her hubby had to practice safe sex but her bulls were allowed to unload inside her. My cock gets hard just thinking about it.

I have a pretty strong CFNM fetish and we played around with that quite a bit. Basically she rarely got fully nude during sex, so there could be months when I hadn’t fully seen her breasts - cleavage only. Turned me on a lot but I didn’t really view it so much as denial as a way for her to tease me more. My whole life I’ve been more turned on by bikini/lingerie than completely nude.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:13 pm

I vote for the first and last option. I don't always want to be denied but when I do... I want to be denied only of penetration but access to everything else

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:06 pm

The primary motivator for successful enjoyment of sex denial dynamics is your own desire for self punishment, I'd guess.

It's a powerful kink...

Ghalilaeus
Virgin

Unread post by Ghalilaeus » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:09 pm

Total sexual denial, nudity denial, permanent chastity is my dream. With Her dressing sexy to tease me. Only interaction allowed, licking Her stilettos soles clean or sniffing Her covered pussy. I got there a couple of times, sadly didn't last and that is why I am a bachelor...

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:46 am

I couldn't vote for anything. I am denied intercourse with my wife but I am allowed to use my tongue on her pussy to clean her or to give her an orgasm when she's horny.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:54 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:46 am
I couldn't vote for anything. I am denied intercourse with my wife but I am allowed to use my tongue on her pussy to clean her or to give her an orgasm when she's horny.
Same here. She likes to lock my cock up and deny me orgasms and fucking for long periods, but I am still required to pleasure her in whatever way she wants. Personally, I think it's hotter to be licking her pussy, tits, etc., giving her pleasure while my cock is locked in the cage, knowing that I'm not going to be able to fuck or cum except on infrequent occasions (when she decides to let me).
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:26 am

I voted for #3, with reservations. That describes how our relationship *is*, but I have no opinion about how relationships *should* be. I think every couple needs to work that out for themselves.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:10 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:54 am
submissivedanny wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:46 am

Same here. She likes to lock my cock up and deny me orgasms and fucking for long periods, but I am still required to pleasure her in whatever way she wants. Personally, I think it's hotter to be licking her pussy, tits, etc., giving her pleasure while my cock is locked in the cage, knowing that I'm not going to be able to fuck or cum except on infrequent occasions (when she decides to let me).
Same general situation as us. She decides if and when. Two nights ago she stroked and teased me and she got super turned on. I was rock hard and she wanted me to fuck her so I did. I pounded her thru an orgasm that she really needed and deserved. I kept going and when it came to me cumming she asked if I’d rather cum in her or ride this amazing wave being caged and constantly horny/submissive.

I chose the latter. I haven’t cum in her since May which we are really enjoying.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:58 pm

I'm denied access to my wifes breasts and mouth(kissing). I'm only allowed access to the area beneath her navel ie. her pussy, ass,and feet strictly for the purpose of cleaning. I'm caged and not allowed to have any sexual activity of my own and not allowed entry to the master bedroom except for preforming my cleaning duties or if some special task is assigned to me. Her man rules the house and especially the bedroom, I am simply his servile minion forced to show my submissive obedience to him in front of my wife. He often whips me with his belt to show my wife his superior status.This spectacle excites her sexual desire for him and demonstrates to her my lack of manhood. He wants to make sure she never sees me as a man but as an ineffectual bitch who is never granted sexual favors. When I'm humiliated like this, the shame I feel makes me excited and teaches me that my place is at their feet.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:09 pm

I’m not interested in being “denied,” as such, nor any overt humiliation, etc. However, my much-younger Filipina wife, Maricel, has a boyfriend, Adam, around her age who lives with us. Since my libido has waned over the years, I’m only interested in sex about every 3-4 weeks on average, but Maricel and Adam go at it almost daily. No denial is present, and Maricel makes love with me as often as I desire, but there’s something inherently humiliating and delicious in knowing that Adam, a strapping young man, is my wife’s primary lover by default.

DM

Boobycuck
Experienced

Unread post by Boobycuck » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:53 pm

The cuckold should be denied what he loves most. In my case I am denied my wife's big tits. They are only for her bulls to enjoy and fully off limits to me.

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:21 pm

I don't answer "should" questions.