diverting her affections to her boyfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

diverting her affections to her boyfriend

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:40 pm

so, my wife's boyfriend has been living with us for a little over three years now. he is her primary sex partner, while i'm her primary partner in every other facet of our lives, but i basically get denied sex with her, while her boyfriend gets it all. technically I'm only denied access to her vagina, I'm "allowed" all the tits, hands, and mouth I want...but lately its all kinda been blending together as me just not having any sexual contact with her, while her boyfriend gets it all, and goddamn i'm finding it super sexy! it's not really been a spoken thing, it's just sorta been happening that way, but i love it!

it's made me start going more and more out of my way to do romantic things, and sweet meaningful things for her. for example, while she was out with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, i decorated her car with flowers and stuff. super sweet. and she just loved it! She swooned, she kissed me all romantic like, then said she was so grateful, and it meant so much, that she was going to fuck her boyfriend extra hard that night! ...and by god she did!

I could hear them going at it, from the other room. I came into their room to see, and she was riding him cow-girl style. she looked at me, thanked me, said "i love you" ... I came in and kissed her, and in return she went crazy on her boyfriend! it was fucking hot!

it's like i build her up, start her engine, and then she directs all the sexual attention that, in a traditional relationship, i would get, to her boyfriend instead. but knowing that has made me kick up my game! made me want to do more things like that, in order to win her affections for her boyfriend more!

so I've been flirting with her more, complimenting her more, and doing everything i can to make her feel good, and boost her self esteem, so that it will lead to more and better sex with her boyfriend!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

gordonpritchard
Prepubescent

Re: diverting her affections to her boyfriend

Unread post by gordonpritchard » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:29 pm

That’s hot. That’s a nice feedback loop. I’m trying to get to a sweet spot like that where my behavior can create new opportunities that she enjoys. As it stands now, she enjoys the lifestyle in very small doses at her whim.