Equivalent QOS tattoo for BWC

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cb1982
Virgin

Equivalent QOS tattoo for BWC

Unread post by cb1982 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:39 am

The QOS tattoo/symbol is for people who enjoy black men/BBC. Wondering if there is an equivalent tattoo/symbol for BWC. We don’t really care about the color as long as the cock is large

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Re: Equivalent QOS tattoo for BWC

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:51 am

The Queen of Spades tattoo has the merit of not being widely known to non-kinky people, so there's plausible deniability in settings where that matters. But... it's pretty well known I guess.

In terms of something with a potential double meaning that can be playfully explained in a lifestyle-friendly setting, I think first of a "queen" tattoo (for "size queen") which would be a feminine crown like a queen would wear. If your nosey relative sees it, just say that it's an inside romantic thing because hubby treats you like a queen.

You could supplement this by having the queen be a permanent tattoo but supplement with temporary letter tattoos for "Size" - look on amazon for these temporary tattoos.

A different idea might be an 8 (to mean 8 inches) tattoo which of course also looks like an infinity symbol.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:34 pm

turbulentdreams wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:51 am
The Queen of Spades tattoo has the merit of not being widely known to non-kinky people, so there's plausible deniability in settings where that matters. But... it's pretty well known I guess.

In terms of something with a potential double meaning that can be playfully explained in a lifestyle-friendly setting, I think first of a "queen" tattoo (for "size queen") which would be a feminine crown like a queen would wear. If your nosey relative sees it, just say that it's an inside romantic thing because hubby treats you like a queen.

You could supplement this by having the queen be a permanent tattoo but supplement with temporary letter tattoos for "Size" - look on amazon for these temporary tattoos.

A different idea might be an 8 (to mean 8 inches) tattoo which of course also looks like an infinity symbol.
TB - I don't know about the QofS but my brother is part sponsor of a sports team and his logo is an Ace of Spades and i have no idea if he knows of any additional meaning.

routesman
Prepubescent

Unread post by routesman » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:26 pm

Generally seems to be the Queen of Hearts. Or at least that's what I've seen on various forums and in both written erotica and drawings on the subject.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:48 am

Interesting thoughts!!! The question presupposes that the hotwife is white. What do black women, or other women of color, do to show their preference for bwc???? Necklaces? Bracelets? Maybe the anklets?? Just a thought.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:54 pm

cb1982 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:39 am
The QOS tattoo/symbol is for people who enjoy black men/BBC. Wondering if there is an equivalent tattoo/symbol for BWC. We don’t really care about the color as long as the cock is large
Actually, way back when Yahoo Groups were the online sexuality meeting place, they were the Queens of Diamonds. Those were the good old days!

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:37 am

turbulentdreams wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:51 am
Ironically, a friend of mine and his wife got tattoos on the inside of their lower arms. She got a queen's crown and he got deer antlers. If anyone ask about them they explain that hers is because she is his queen and his is because he loves to deer hunt and antlers are a form of a buck's crown. Best bullshit story I ever heard, but it works. Anyone who knows will know right away, but anyone who doesn't will buy the story.

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:11 pm

Queen of Diamonds ♦️
QOD
My wife wears a QOD necklace.