BBC for the win

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
warmnsalty
Player

BBC for the win

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:25 am

Mrs Warm had the biggest cock she's ever had Saturday night. We met up at a hotel and damn DAMN. First time I've seen a 11" cock in real life, long and thick. She was nervous before meeting, the pics he shared had her worried she wouldn't be able to take him. I watched as she worked his cock with her mouth, no chance for deep throat but she did her best to get as much in her mouth as possible. They started fucking around 9:30... I fell asleep around 11, work up at 6 to him fucking her. I watched for a while then fell back asleep. We left the hotel at 10. She told me on the drive home that he'd been fucking her almost non stop throughout the night, said she she only slept for an hour here and there. She'd doze off, then wake up to his cock going into her pussy. She LOVED it, not only the biggest cock she's ever had but he was a great fuck. Didn't just pound, loved to make out and go down on her, she said one of the best fucks of her life. When he came for the last time just before we left the hotel, he told her he was spent, balls drained, nothing left to give. She said she thinks he came 7 times. Already planning another meeting. Her pussy was sore all day Sunday, tried giving it some kisses but even that didn't help. Can't wait for next time.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: BBC for the win

Unread post by Iamgroot » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:03 am

That sounds like the perfect date for any hotwife.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:38 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:25 am
Mrs Warm had the biggest cock she's ever had Saturday night. We met up at a hotel and damn DAMN. First time I've seen a 11" cock in real life, long and thick. She was nervous before meeting, the pics he shared had her worried she wouldn't be able to take him. I watched as she worked his cock with her mouth, no chance for deep throat but she did her best to get as much in her mouth as possible. They started fucking around 9:30... I fell asleep around 11, work up at 6 to him fucking her. I watched for a while then fell back asleep. We left the hotel at 10. She told me on the drive home that he'd been fucking her almost non stop throughout the night, said she she only slept for an hour here and there. She'd doze off, then wake up to his cock going into her pussy. She LOVED it, not only the biggest cock she's ever had but he was a great fuck. Didn't just pound, loved to make out and go down on her, she said one of the best fucks of her life. When he came for the last time just before we left the hotel, he told her he was spent, balls drained, nothing left to give. She said she thinks he came 7 times. Already planning another meeting. Her pussy was sore all day Sunday, tried giving it some kisses but even that didn't help. Can't wait for next time.
W&S - Seems like a good time was had by all and that's about the best one can wish for. :up: :up:
I would have said "Rode hard put up wet" but not accurate at all, but enough for your wife to be somewhat bowlegged for a couple of days at least. A sort of reminder of past and potentially future events. :shock:
From all the various readings I have done to desire a repeat with something that size says alot about her experience with him and his abilities beyond sheer size. Bravo to both. :D :D

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:34 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:25 am
Might be the hottest encounter I've ever read here. Insanely hot!
Thanks for sharing.
The sounds unbelievably similar to how my wife describes her FWB that she has agreed to reconnect with.

Were you In the room the whole time this was going on?
Did you orgasm watching and if so just once or how many times?
Do you have any involvement at all with the wife while this is going on?

What are your interactions like with him?

Curious what to expect if/when this unfolds for me from the cuck perspective.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:22 am

It was a great night, her pussy was still too sore last night for me to play with. I was in the room the whole time. She sucked me off while he was fucking her. I watched them fuck for a couple hours then fell asleep in the other bed. Woke up a couple times during the night to her getting fucked. Sometimes a hard pounding, other times slow and deep. When we woke up, I went to get a soda at the machine, came back to her taking is doggie, that's when he made the comment about her having drained him completely. We're already planning a repeat next weekend.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:36 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:22 am
It was a great night, her pussy was still too sore last night for me to play with. I was in the room the whole time. She sucked me off while he was fucking her. I watched them fuck for a couple hours then fell asleep in the other bed. Woke up a couple times during the night to her getting fucked. Sometimes a hard pounding, other times slow and deep. When we woke up, I went to get a soda at the machine, came back to her taking is doggie, that's when he made the comment about her having drained him completely. We're already planning a repeat next weekend.
That sounds incredible.
I hope I will be able to have such an amazing experience with my wife soon 🤞🏻

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:53 am

That's Fucking Hot. Can't wait to hear about next weekend. 11" WOW that's a little less that my wrist to elbow. She might like fisting

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 am

Thanks for sharing.

So glad to hear your Wife was not only able to take him but actually discovered She really enjoys it.

Do you think this wonderful Black Man will become a steady bull for Her? Have you asked him if he is simply so huge that there are few Ladies capable of having the kind of long-endurance sex with him that your Wife have clearly already learned to enjoy with him?

Sincerely
elina

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:13 am

What was it like the. first time he entered. her? Did he have to work his cock into her? How did she react being stretched by him?

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:00 am

Watching him slide into her the first time was amazing. She spent some time sucking him, then she laid back on the bed and he want down on her, always a good sign when a guy goes down before trying to fuck. He ate her pussy for 10 min or so. She always gets really wet when she's turned on, at one point she said let me feel it. He got up, started kissing her, then stopped, grabbed his cock and slide his head along her slit... and slowly pushed in. The sigh she made was amazing. He took his time going in all the way, she started pushing against him... then he knew she was ready and the fucking was on. He's definitely going to be a regular. As of right now, He and another one of her guys are coming over Saturday night. 3 cocks, one pussy... should be a great night.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:23 am

Wow! It seems like with him 3 is two too many!

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:49 am

Mrs Warm told me last night she wants to be air tight tonight. She said you'll have to be in my ass, the other two are two big. When we've done DP, I always let the other guy choose which hole he wants, they always choose her ass, this will be my first time in her ass. 8" in ass, 9" in pussy, 11" in her mouth. Have to get out the tripod to record events.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:19 am

Saturday night was a blast, sadly air tight didn't happen, not even DP but Mrs Warm got spit roasted several times and took the three of us individually as well. Our new friends are awesome, my only complaint is they're very anti incidental contact, hence no DP. All play has to be a no sword crossing zone. That being said these guys can fuck. They got to our house around 7, Mrs provided blow jobs while I grilled some steaks. After dinner moved the family room and the fun began. They spit roasted her first, taking turns in each end while I enjoyed the show. Mr 11 came first balls deep in her pussy, this got Mr 9 going, pulled out of her mouth and moved around to her ass as 11 pulled out, 9 let loose with his load all over her ass and back. They grabbed their drinks and sat back while I got Mrs cleaned up, then slide my cock into her freshly fucked pussy. Before I was done 9 had his cock in her mouth again. Watching her work his cock got me off and I unloaded in her, making sure to clean her well for the next guy. And that's how it went for almost 2 hours. Sadly I'm one and done these days but enjoyed a great show. Around 11 while she was riding 9 reverse cowgirl I went over and gave her a kiss, told her I was heading to bed, told her I'd take the guest room, they could crash in our room. She said they played till after 1 then turned in. Both fucked her at different times throughout the night. She came into my bed around 8, put her cummy pussy in my face and said good morning. Cream pie for breakfast is a great way to start the day. I went down to make coffee, 30 minutes later and the three of them come down. No coffee for them, some kisses and hand shakes and they're on their way.

Bscott766
Virgin

Unread post by Bscott766 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:49 am

That is awesome I love how you left them alone in your bed and sleep in the spare room. Really hot she came in and sat on your face in the morning.

Hopefully she meets with them again maybe even without you

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:55 am

Our bed is a California King, guest room is queen, so 3 people fit better in our bed. We/She fucks in our bed often, it's not a big deal for us. Both of these guys will be regulars - great guys even when they aren't balls deep in her LOL

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:35 am

WOW! AMAZING interaction.
Thanks for sharing.

Hima
Virgin

Unread post by Hima » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:01 pm

Very Hot! Wed all love to see pix of your HW with her BBCs. Unbelieveable stamina on her bulls. Shes a trooper.
My xgf who cucked me shared a HugeBC with 2 of her friends. She said " our hands didnt come close to reaching around. It was that thick" and "2 of us had 4 hands on his cock while S sucked the head". Also, " he came 3 x in 3 hrs."
When I would go a 2nd round with her, she would tell me about that time which helped me cum. She knew how to get to me. Another line of hers was "BBC is the best".
She was so hot!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:37 pm

Op hasn't updated thread in a while but I can tell you that half of the cuckold community is extremely jealous. I know for a fact that I would love for my girlfriend to have a regular who leaves her sore when he's done. Even a slight funny walk would be a beautiful reminder of her activities lol

Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:11 am

Did she manage to take in the whole 11 inches or was he bottoming out?

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:00 am

Hima wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:01 pm
Very Hot! Wed all love to see pix of your HW with her BBCs. Unbelieveable stamina on her bulls. Shes a trooper.
My xgf who cucked me shared a HugeBC with 2 of her friends. She said " our hands didnt come close to reaching around. It was that thick" and "2 of us had 4 hands on his cock while S sucked the head". Also, " he came 3 x in 3 hrs."
When I would go a 2nd round with her, she would tell me about that time which helped me cum. She knew how to get to me. Another line of hers was "BBC is the best".
She was so hot!
That sounds amazing how many times she see that guy? Such stamina on him wow.