What Makes a Woman a “Slut?”

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TinyBoyDick
Experienced

What Makes a Woman a “Slut?”

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:26 pm

Let’s be super clear from the start: I disapprove of calling a women a slut. It’s demeaning and disrespectful to women.

For example, my wife happily fucks other men- with my total agreement and encouragement. Many of these men are casual encounters at our local sex club and to top it off, many times she doesnlt even know their names! Still, my wife is not a slut. The truth is she’s a very classy lady that has earned my respect and love in the 15 years of our marriage… She has chosen sexual FREEDOM and she has my support and blessing.

So the question becomes… Who (male or female) qualifies as a “SLUT?”
Your faggot

Her number1
Pervert

Re: What Makes a Woman a “Slut?”

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:03 pm

From my and Farmgirl's perspective, it is one that embraces the title. My wife is a self-proclaimed Slut. :D

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:22 pm

Marriage to me. :lol:

Troilus

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:30 pm

A woman with many casual sexual partners. Over many years my wife has had many sexual partners but I don’t view her as a slut nor does she think that way. She prefers serial boyfriends not casual hookups.
Last edited by 4herpleasure89 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:06 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:03 pm
From my and Farmgirl's perspective, it is one that embraces the title. My wife is a self-proclaimed Slut. :D
That rings true to me and is PERFECTLY OK! A woman who takes pride in being a slut is cool because her definition is what counts. I admire women who have the courage to say who and what they are without regard to the opinions of others.

Congrats, brother!
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:11 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:22 pm
Marriage to me. :lol:

Troilus
I've heard something similar before. Some say that a married woman is a slut- or even a PROSTITUTE- because a married woman gives up her pussy in exchange for financial security and status. Personally, I don't see it that way since many women marry for love and endure poverty for the man they choose to spend their lives with. ...It's Just my opinion.
Your faggot

Maximus54
Experienced

Unread post by Maximus54 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:45 pm

I always felt it was indiscriminate casual sex just to have sex with no deeper motivation.
Being promiscuous and I am or used to promiscuous I always chose my sex partners for a reason. Maybe I liked the way he looked or talked or had sexy eyes.
That being said, my husband referring to me as a slut in one of our raucous dirty talk/fuck sessions never fails to get me cranked up.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:36 pm

My wife and the wives in our swinger group love to be called sluts. They wear it as a badge of honour. They are all confident, powerful women who know what they want sexually and actively pursue it.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:54 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:36 pm
My wife and the wives in our swinger group love to be called sluts. They wear it as a badge of honour. They are all confident, powerful women who know what they want sexually and actively pursue it.
The specific WORD women identify with, be it "slut" or anything else is whatever they decide it is. I love to hear of women who have taken back power to themselves. They can wear the word "slut" as a badge of honor- even a compliment- but they are strong and confident in their sexuality.... My wife wouldn't call herself a slut (it's just not a turn-on her for her) but if she's in the mood she can spread her legs to 3 total strangers in a row, one after the other... and still maintain her self-respect. Who cares about a LABEL? I'm glad to hear the word slut doesn't rule your lives!
Your faggot

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:58 pm

My HW embraces the term slut. One of her turnons is a lover calling her a slut.

Many times when talking to her sister on the phone she tells her sister she is a married slut.

2cruzin4bull
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2cruzin4bull » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:18 pm

My Wife hates the word slut. I don’t feel she is one. She has only been with 4 men. 3 long term, Including myself, a steady bull we had for a year, & her cousin before we met. The 4th was a drunken one night stand after her cousin & before me. Seems too steady to be classified as a slut.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:50 am

Slut is usually used as a derogatory term. I can't think of the equivalent word that would be used for a man.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:09 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:50 am
Slut is usually used as a derogatory term. I can't think of the equivalent word that would be used for a man.
Ever see the movie Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo?
This official term is "Manwhore".

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:30 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:09 am
trecital wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:50 am
Ever see the movie Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo?
This official term is "Manwhore".
Fuck boy is the term that I hear my kids use. It is NOT a compliment!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:56 am

My wife and I got into her having other partners when we were dating. She has self identified as a slut since she was 18. It's a title she wears proudly.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:51 pm

Like most supposedly derogatory terms, it's only that way if the beholder sees it as such. The nice thing is the bestower doesn't get to determine it.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:09 pm

In my opinion,I could only ever love a slut. And to me, it's simple, a slut is a women that loves men in general and loves to please, excite, and engage with them.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:29 am

My wife hates the term; looking back 30 plus years ago you could say a slut was someone who slept around, or someone who did not have a husband or boyfriend but slept with many guys. A whore was someone who got paid for sex. I think we find today with all the expressed diversity and total equality one may say there is no difference between a man sleeping around or a woman. It's total sexual freedom, making the word "Slut" a term of the past
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:29 am

Her definition of the word and whether she thinks she fits that definition.

No one else can treat me a specific way unless I let it happen. I am very clear that I do not accept the word slut to be used as a description for me.

It happened once in the middle of sex and I stopped everything and reminded the man I was with in a very calm voice to not call me that while looking in his eye until he apologized and nodded his understanding. It never happened again. If it had he understood I would have left immediately and he never would have seen me again.

Each of us should decide what is acceptable and what is not. No one else should be deciding that for us.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:43 am

Her number1 wrote:
I agree with Farmgirl. Some women are happy and proud to be called a slut. While others get offended in being called a slut.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:39 am

As I already posted elsewhere here today; my bride of now 38 years proudly proclaims herself to be a slut. She has buttons and t-shirts proclaiming her slut self identity. She actively looks for opportunities to discuss the concept and encourages other women to embrace the idea.
Craig

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 am

Old joke:
A slut is a woman who will sleep with anyone.
A bitch is a woman who will sleep with anyone but me.

Kidding aside, Her number1 and Farmgirl are spot on.
My wife describes herself as a slut, probably as the quickest way to express her interests and experiences; and she adores being called so by her lovers, especially in the exchange of dirty talk during lovemaking.

On the other hand, I had a lover who had been—by her own estimate—with 200+ men, but absolutely hated being called a slut.
So the best way to respect these women, is to apply or avoid the label as they themselves wish.
Her number1 wrote:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:59 am

brutay2 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:43 am
Her number1 wrote:
I agree with Farmgirl. Some women are happy and proud to be called a slut. While others get offended in being called a slut.

I'm not offended by the word, I dislike it for personal reasons.

I am however, offended by people who do not respect my preferences to not be called one. Why would anyone think they know what is right for me, better than I do?

I wouldn't try to convince any woman that my choice is what they should choose. And my only advice to a man regarding this word is to simply ask first 🙂 let her tell you what her wishes are.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:40 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:59 am
brutay2 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:43 am
Her number1 wrote:

And my only advice to a man regarding this word is to simply ask first 🙂 let her tell you what her wishes are.
What she said.
Craig

Waltz86
Prepubescent

Unread post by Waltz86 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am

I don't want to sound disrespectful, but according to the dictionary: a slut is a woman with many casual sexual partners. You figure it out.