What Makes a Woman a “Slut?”

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Re: What Makes a Woman a “Slut?”

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:27 am

Not having a husband.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:49 am

I’m never would use that word for a woman. She is entitled to have sex with as many men and women as she pleases. That said, marital vows need to be amended. Otherwise we’d never be cucks.

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:36 am

First my wife loves the term! She loves sex and thinks we were not built to be with only one sexual partner at a time.

When we married we were virgins, so I was her first and only. We’ve now been lifestyle and hotwifing for over 10 years. She now played with easily over 100 men, we estimate over 1/2 without condoms. To me what makes her a slut now is that she still loves playing with new men. I vet them before we meet so she never worries about condoms and wants them to cum in her. Nothing sluttier than your wife showing you her creampie from another man!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:45 am

Jab4957 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:36 am
First my wife loves the term! She loves sex and thinks we were not built to be with only one sexual partner at a time.

When we married we were virgins, so I was her first and only. We’ve now been lifestyle and hotwifing for over 10 years. She now played with easily over 100 men, we estimate over 1/2 without condoms. To me what makes her a slut now is that she still loves playing with new men. I vet them before we meet so she never worries about condoms and wants them to cum in her. Nothing sluttier than your wife showing you her creampie from another man!
I can't wait to experience a creampie!

Stretch2517
Virgin

Unread post by Stretch2517 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:09 am

Such I defining word for us, like many I think it depends on the woman.

Early on before she had actually fucked other guys we were discussing the possibility. Of course there was some hesitation and the usual questions about whether I would want other women etc. Once she understood and trusted that it was only her that got to play, I asked her if she was ready to try. She just told me "Honey, I am a slut". Without further conversation I knew we could move forward.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:13 am

I would never use that word, which I find sexist and offensive. A woman with a healthy sexual appetite is not a slut.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 am

I'm unsure about what some may call a woman a slut but assume one who fucks a lot of guys. My wife has been with many over the past few years, but I have never referred to her as a slut. I call her a "free range wife."

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:44 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 am
I'm unsure about what some may call a woman a slut but assume one who fucks a lot of guys. My wife has been with many over the past few years, but I have never referred to her as a slut. I call her a "free range wife."

~ Des
There HAS to be some great pun to go with that statement, but I can't think of any right now. Hopefully someone does!!

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:37 pm

I actually love being called someone’s “dirty slut”. It is a huge turn on for me. So really I would say if the woman likes being called that then so be it, if not, then stay away from it. Usually in my first few conversations with guys we talk about what’s okay and what’s not. I make sure to tell them they are able to use that term with me because I thoroughly enjoy it.

There are also other words that I definitely would not want to be called but other women enjoy. It’s really a case by case situation with this one.
Married to Anonymousrob

QueenHedone
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by QueenHedone » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:41 pm

I don’t consider the term derogatory or offensive at all. A slut is simply a woman who loves sex and has it as often as she likes. I like to think I’ve taken back the term and claimed it as a positive one.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:02 pm

QueenHedone wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:41 pm
I don’t consider the term derogatory or offensive at all. A slut is simply a woman who loves sex and has it as often as she likes. I like to think I’ve taken back the term and claimed it as a positive one.
I couldn't agree more! For example, my wife is a respectable, high-quality woman but she regularly fucks other men- with my total blessing. Some people would call her a slut (if they knew about our lifestyle.) I have no use for people who set themselves up as judges of other people.
Your faggot

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:07 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:02 pm
QueenHedone wrote:
I couldn't agree more! For example, my wife is a respectable, high-quality woman but she regularly fucks other men- with my total blessing. Some people would call her a slut (if they knew about our lifestyle.) I have no use for people who set themselves up as judges of other people.
I think your t-shirt in your profile pic says it all!! :lol: ;)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:39 pm

Yeah, great t-shirt. ;)

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:37 am

When she is open for:
-DP and multiple men are something which turns her on.
-swallonging cum from a diffrent men,
-eats ass,

joe_b
Prepubescent

Unread post by joe_b » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:43 am

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:26 pm
Let’s be super clear from the start: I disapprove of calling a women a slut. It’s demeaning and disrespectful to women.

For example, my wife happily fucks other men- with my total agreement and encouragement. Many of these men are casual encounters at our local sex club and to top it off, many times she doesnlt even know their names! Still, my wife is not a slut. The truth is she’s a very classy lady that has earned my respect and love in the 15 years of our marriage… She has chosen sexual FREEDOM and she has my support and blessing.

So the question becomes… Who (male or female) qualifies as a “SLUT?”
I totally agree. There is nothing wrong with women who like to be with a lot of men and slut is not what they should be referred to as.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 am

Some thing it derogatory and so don't use it. Others consider it a compliment. I would bet there are several old HWs that would have considered it a slurr when they were young yet now embrace the term.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:46 am

Waltz86 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am
I don't want to sound disrespectful, but according to the dictionary: a slut is a woman with many casual sexual partners. You figure it out.
By this same logic,stag-vixen husbands, swingers, and polys are all cucks, because the dictionary definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has slept with another.

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:42 pm

Appropriate term when she's healthy, fit, gorgeous, confident, selective and enthusiastic about sex. Slut is a term of endearment for real men or "bulls" toward real hot wives. We treasure them. R.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:58 am

If we are being honest, what makes a woman a slut is society's desire to control women's sexuality. Whether you are reading 1984, the Bible, or the Supreme Court's Dobbs decision, men have been trying to control women's sexuality for all of recorded history. "Slut" was coined as an insult to shame women into conformity. Women have made an effort to reclaim the word, in an act of defiance against those who try to shame them, but the defiance would not be necessary if it was not preceded by efforts to control them.

In my wildest fantasy, cuckolding truly empowers women. Sadly, the reality of cuckolding is that many in the community also seek to control women, asking them to "perform" specific roles for the cuckold's pleasure.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:18 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:58 am
If we are being honest, what makes a woman a slut is society's desire to control women's sexuality. Whether you are reading 1984, the Bible, or the Supreme Court's Dobbs decision, men have been trying to control women's sexuality for all of recorded history. "Slut" was coined as an insult to shame women into conformity. Women have made an effort to reclaim the word, in an act of defiance against those who try to shame them, but the defiance would not be necessary if it was not preceded by efforts to control them.

In my wildest fantasy, cuckolding truly empowers women. Sadly, the reality of cuckolding is that many in the community also seek to control women, asking them to "perform" specific roles for the cuckold's pleasure.
Well said! I couldn't agree more! :D :up: :up:
Your faggot

PussyGalore
Virgin

Unread post by PussyGalore » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:30 pm

My wife hated the word. Considered it sexist, demeaning, patriarchal bullshit. Then 2 years ago she hooked up with a very dominant black man who is very verbal during sex and he started calling her his slut and his black cock whore. She went off like crazy - in a good way. A couple more sessions and he has her calling herself a slut and his whore. When he texts or calls her he refers to her as his slut she gets so heated up.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:07 pm

PussyGalore wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:30 pm
My wife hated the word. Considered it sexist, demeaning, patriarchal bullshit. Then 2 years ago she hooked up with a very dominant black man who is very verbal during sex and he started calling her his slut and his black cock whore. She went off like crazy - in a good way. A couple more sessions and he has her calling herself a slut and his whore. When he texts or calls her he refers to her as his slut she gets so heated up.
Sometimes all it takes to unlock a woman's sexual nature- her sexual core- is a man who knows how to ring her chimes.
Your faggot

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:59 am

QueenHedone wrote:
Me and my wife watch a handsome big cock guy roughly fuck two of her friends at a swingers house party. Later on the guy started flirting with my wife. Within 5 minutes the guy took my wife into an empty bedroom and fucked her brains out. Afterwards my wife and her friends laughed and joked about their experience with the young guy. They called each other a “whore” or “slut” when they realize no one knew the guys name. That was the first and only time my wife called herself a slut.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:53 pm

Recently my wife came back from a date and was telling me how great the sex was as she was giving me a handjob. She was trying to figure out when she could see the guy again and Ii the heat of the moment I said something like "you love being a slut don't you?" She paused and said matter of factly, "It doesn't matter if I like it or not, it's just what I am, I can't help it"

marine20
Virgin

Unread post by marine20 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:11 am

i said something years ago that i think will always be true, '' a slut is just a woman that likes sex as much as a man '' . i think that can not be put any simpler !