Does anyone lick your wife to orgasm before she goes out with her boyfriend?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
runaway
Experienced

Does anyone lick your wife to orgasm before she goes out with her boyfriend?

Unread post by runaway » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:43 am

Does anyone lick their beloved wives to orgasm before sending them on a date or immediately before their boyfriend takes them? I’d love to do that final intimate act with my wife before someone fucks her.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Does anyone lick your wife to orgasm before she goes out with her boyfriend?

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:32 am

My wife would often have me taste her before a play date. She would sometimes be so excited her clit would be twitching in my mouth. But I don’t remember ever making her cum because we wanted to keep her sexual excitement at a high level for when he showed up.

warmnsalty
Player

Re: Does anyone lick your wife to orgasm before she goes out with her boyfriend?

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:15 am

We're doing more of this lately. Pre-covid most of our hook ups where MFM or MMF. Mrs has started playing again a few months ago. This time around she wanted to do the hunting herself. She's found a few regulars who she sees one on one. Prior to those encounters I'll go down on her for a while, always get her off at least once before she leaves to meet him. Then repeat when she comes back home. Not as hot as watching and being there but a good option when she's meeting a guy who wants her to himself.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:19 am

Yes I often lick my wife to orgasm before a date and many times after a date to clean her out.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:33 am

There have been many times while in the shower shaving her or just after her shower she would let me have a taste. She would hold my head there and as I really started to get going on her she would grab a handful of the hair on my head, push my face hard into her, then stop me and say " you can finish that when he is done for the night". This has always been that pivot point in the night where I am no longer allowed to touch her. That moment you start thinking that everything she is now doing is for herself and her Lover. Any thought of me is an afterthought or something that is followed up by a smirk or chuckle from her.

Watching my wife with another man is the most exciting thing in my life, watching another man cum in her is mind blowing excitement, eating her cum filled pussy is the most erotically thoughtful thing that I can do because to me it says, no matter how good her lover is or how many guys cum in her, I am there for her at any extreme, from cleaning her up and to always loving her no matter who has been there. When my wife does this she rocks my world in the most positive way possible. I just can't get enough of it from her.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:18 am

I licked her not to orgasm. I liked to sexually arouse my wife in the morning before she left for work. I licked and caressed her pussy to make her want a cock as much as possible. Then, at work, one of her colleagues always fucked her before starting work in the morning. Later, we also discussed that after finishing work, before coming home, she would fuck someone so that when she got home she would be sexually satisfied and no longer want my cock.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:59 am

No, that would never be allowed. Days that she is going out with him, she base and fixes herself up for him. I would never be allowed to soil her in any way before she goes out. She preserves everything for him. I get the aftermath.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:35 am

Yes...if we have time before she meets a bull, my wife likes me to shave her and prepare her pussy for another man. I will eat her out too orgasm before she dresses to meet him
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:26 am

Exactly the opposite. my wife refused me any relations of an intimate nature with her for at least a week prior to an upcoming date with her boyfriend. She didn't want anything to take the edge off before they met up. Told me that she wanted to be sexually energized so she could enjoy their assignation as fully as possible. Prior to leaving our house on each date you could see, by the level of excitement driven by the anticipation, that she didn't need any stimulation from me.

Upon returning g home she didn't want anything intimate to do with me for a couple of days. The satisfaction she received from meeting up with him was truly amazing.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:12 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:32 am
My wife would often have me taste her before a play date. She would sometimes be so excited her clit would be twitching in my mouth. But I don’t remember ever making her cum because we wanted to keep her sexual excitement at a high level for when he showed up.
I know what you mean about not making her cum because you want to keep her excited for her meetups with her lover. It is nice to have her wet and excited for him though. BTW, I love your wife’s adventures, I followed the link and she’s amazing!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:39 am

I'll always give her the "lick test" before she goes out to make sure she didn't miss any spots shaving. I only get her to the edge but never bring her to orgasm. I want to make sure she's craving his cock as she walks out the door.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:55 am

Yes, I sometimes did this, but not l ways because when she would go to work in the club neither of use could say for sure if anything would happen. The times she was bring someone over to the house, I would usually lick her an taste her and then again immediately after the date left or sometimes while still with her I would be invited to do clean up.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:03 am

Sure do. I tell her I'm inspecting how well she preened herself up for him by using my tongue. Has to be baby bottom smooth. Gets the mood set for her lover too by getting her juices flowing. Also a before and after flavor.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:34 am

Not lick her to orgasm. But like others have said, I like to shave her beforehand. Then I like to kiss her pussy. But she doesn't want too much stimulation. She wants that from her boyfriend, rather than from me, if she's off to fuck him.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:03 am

My wife would never allow such a thing. All of her preparation for her dates with her bull involves her making herself completely pristine for him, like a virgin bride ready to be deflowered by her man.

I am not allowed to hug her or kiss her prior to her date. She doesn't want to take any chance that I might mess up her hair or makeup, or leave even a hint of my scent on her. The only way contact I am allowed prior to her date, is maybe two take tags off of a new outfit she has purchased, polish her shoes, and maybe Buckle her shoes, release up her boots.

She likes to make it clear to him, on the days of their dates, that she is his woman, belongs to him, and that he shares her with no one.

She has even treated him to a weekend honeymoon experience where they stayed the weekend in a nice hotel, arriving with her in a wedding dress, and him in a tuxedo so they get the full pampering experience from the hotel staff. She had new bridal lingerie and nightgown for him to deflower his bride.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:40 am

It depends on her mood, honestly.

In the past she'd ask me to get her off before she started getting ready for a date, to prime her engine for the rest of the evening. We discovered early on during MFM threesomes that if I got her off early in the evening it was easier to have multiple orgasms the rest of the night.When she started seeing men alone she asked me to provide the same service, as it were, before she left the house.

Now more often than not she doesn't let me touch her until she gets home, except when she she has me edge her for her boyfriend.

When we started experimenting with pre-date edging we'd do it the night before. I'd bring her to the brink of orgasm and then leave her hanging. We decided that the night before was way too much of an interval before the date. Yes, it made her horny but it also made her cranky and she had trouble sleeping. By the time she'd leave for her date it wasn't, "Oh Baby, I'm so turned on. Wait up for me." It was more like, "Go fuck yourself, I'll be home later." Mostly joking, but she would be genuinely irritable. But she always comes home purring like a kitten.

[The last time I edged her the night before a date will definitely be the last time. There's a backstory here that I'll skip for this post.]

We gave up on the night-before stuff, but she still sometimes asks me edge her immediately before she leaves to see her boyfriend. She hates-loves it (mostly hate), but she admits that it makes for a more intense fuck session when I do it just right, and I always do it just right. She gets this masochistic thrill with me, then total orgasmic release from her boyfriend. We like to tease each other while I'm edging her that we're deliberately conditioning her body to associate sexual malfunction and frustration with me, and to associate sexual release and pleasure with her boyfriend. That sort of talk really gets her going, which ironically exacerbates the effect.

When she gets up from an edging session she gets all fidgety like she has ants in her panties -- involuntarily wiggling her ass and pussy like she's trying to get some stimulation from the movement. At that point she's in a mad rush to get over to her boyfriend's house. She's driven there with her dress hiked up to her hips, teasing her clit enough to keep herself on a hair-trigger. Her SUV sits up high but I like to imagine someone noticing the horny milf in the next lane flipping her bean at the traffic light. :P
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW